A Whore With No Name Ch. 01

Story Info
Emma becomes sexually obsessed with her new roommate Sean.
7.1k words
4.45
40.9k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

(Hi everyone! PR here. Thanks for reading more of my stuff. I'm sure if you've seen my page you can tell I'm very unfocused when it comes to erotica. I hope to finish this one all the way through the five chapters I have planned, but thankfully it's a little more episodic so if I stop suddenly it won't exactly be a cliffhanger.

TW for: race play and elements of non-con.

Please give me your feedback! I'm a little comment slut so don't be shy, even non-members of the site can leave an anonymous one. Enjoy!)

A Whore With No Name

Chapter One: Emma

The door opened, and she lost her breath almost immediately. God fucking damn it. He's too sexy.

"Hi," said the gorgeous man at the door. "Sean."

"That makes me Emma," she said through an involuntary giggle. "Come on, let's get you inside."

He picked up his bags and walked in, surveying the place with a smile. He had long brown hair and the hint of stubble on his chin and cheeks. Under his loose red flannel with the sleeves rolled up he had a tight grey undershirt. Not an abundance of muscle on Sean, she could see. That was preferable. Too much muscle scared her.

But that was just the issue. He was toned, flat in the stomach but broad in the shoulders. If he cared any more about his appearance he might have worn tighter jeans, but his were loose and a little faded. He wasn't kidding when he described himself as a musician. If the shoulder-length hair and cowboy boots weren't enough of a give away, he had two guitars strapped to his back. And if Emma remembered correctly, there would be more.

"Got the rest down in the truck," he said, setting down the bags in his hands. "I can get it all up pretty fast if you can just keep the door open."

"I'll help," she offered. Emma didn't have an inspiring frame for her proposition. Barely over five feet with skinny arms and legs, she looked like she couldn't pick up a baseball. But Sean didn't counter her offer, thankfully. She hated to be doubted like that.

The boxes he brought were light for the most part, except for three filled entirely with books. Just to prove a silent point to herself, Emma grabbed one after a few trips and huffed her way up the four flights. When at last she set it on top of Sean's stack of boxes, he smiled and gave her a simple and kind, "Good work."

God, what is wrong with me? she wondered, knowing already that she wanted to fuck this man. I should have interviewed him in person, she realized. Then I would have known and I could have found someone else, or... at least prepared myself.

Looking for a roommate was going to be her worst nightmare, Emma knew. Her college roommates had proven that she could not get along with other girls, least of all the prissy little Catholic schoolgirls that loved to snicker behind her back. Even away from home, nobody really let her be comfortable in her own skin.

The arrangement here in her new place would be an unusual one. When her father promised her an apartment in exchange for straight A's, Emma didn't really believe him. That was no reason not to do her best, though, so when she graduated with honors her family had praised and lauded her, doing their best to take as much credit for her success as possible. And then her father took her aside after their celebratory dinner, and said what she'd wanted to hear for a long time.

"You are an American," he said. "My parents took me here and tried very hard to make me hate this place. I wanted you and your sisters to love it, but your mother has made it hard. I think you will see this country for what it is, but only on your own. And if your sisters do as well as you, I will do the same for them."

She was almost in tears, finally able to grasp the independence she always desired. "Dad," she asked, "I'm going to be my own woman. I'm going to do things you won't like and mom will hate. But I don't want to lose you."

"Not me," he said, taking her hand. "As long as you remember who you are."

It was almost too easy, when it came down to it. She had a huge apartment all to herself. Three rooms, in-unit laundry, central heating. It was lonely right away, and Emma had so few friends to share her space with. With all that time to herself suddenly, she could see just how empty her social life had been up to then. There were acquaintances, some more than that. But no one to call a best friend, and all the men she'd known intimately were flings or flameouts.

For a few weeks, she tried enjoying herself. Trying new hairstyles, makeup routines, outfit pairings. Then she moved on to browsing hobbies. By the time she'd finally taken to the internet, discovering niche communities and fresh ideas, only a week into her free summer had passed. That was when she got the idea to fill her loneliness by getting a roommate.

On the one hand, she knew it would be easy because it wasn't a money thing. But on the other hand, that was the same reason why it would be very difficult. She needed to find someone perfect. Someone interesting, respectful, and totally new. The opposite of everything she'd experienced firsthand. And after a sea of dull women and creepy men, there was Sean.

And seeing him now, Emma hated him for speaking so commonly of himself. He had to know how beautiful he was. It was in his walk too, the way he could glide across the room with confidence and ease. Nothing about him suggested tightness. He was like a leaf in the wind.

"So um, what have you been writing lately? Like music, what music?" she asked over dinner. On impulse that morning, she'd chosen to make him a homemade meal, the family recipe for galbi. It felt good to do something nice for him, though she worried it might have been overbearing.

"I'm doing some demo work for a pilot my cousin is shooting. She's trying to pitch it by the fall so I've got a little time. But she's family, you know, so pro-bono. Other than that I've got a contract for a few mobile games that I'm almost done scoring, and of course my own little private stuff."

He did not stutter or slow when he spoke. Every word sounded carefully planned and yet it came out so easily that it could not have been rehearsed. She watched him carefully through the conversation, noting that he did not look at her overmuch when he spoke of himself, but on any other topic he was a master of eye contact.

"I could, you know, listen to some of it if you ever need some ears. I'm not an expert or anything, I don't really have the um, vocabulary to be super helpful or anything."

Sean pointed at her accusingly, getting her attention. "Don't say that," he said. "There's a lot of gatekeeping in music and it sucks. You don't have to be strictly educated to know what sounds good and what doesn't. I'd love to show you my stuff sometime. And hey, if you've got nothing to say that's cool. It might not be your thing."

He was eating whenever he wasn't speaking. That was good. It meant he liked the food, and so there was no need to ask. Emma didn't want to sound too underconfident with him, anyway. That could get annoying for him very fast.

"This is Korean, yeah?" he asked, referring to the galbi.

"Yeah! I'm surprised you know."

"Well, it's only fair," he said. "Whitey's gotta learn some time."

Emma let herself giggle loudly, and Sean let out a cute and hearty laugh as well. He was white. Emma had seen many white people in her life, of course. But her neighborhood, her schools, her family gatherings had so few of them. Sean wasn't just going to be her first roommate, he was going to be the first white person she'd ever been so close to.

And when she settled into her bed that night, silk nightgown resting gently on erect nipples, Emma wondered what a white man's penis looked like up close.

**********

Hey Diary. Long one today.

Sean has been here for a week and I'm both surprised and not surprised. I can't seem to take my eyes off him, especially when he's got his door open and he's working on music. That's the easiest, because he's so focused he'll never notice me just staring at him. If I can, I stare at his chest or his back when he walks out of the shower in a towel. If I'm lucky, I'll be up late reading in the den when he wakes up for some water, and comes out to the kitchen in nothing but his boxer-briefs. He's too tired to notice me way in the corner on the opposite side of the room.

Then I can see how his whole body is this singular shade, not overpale like me but not not tanned orange like all the white people on television. He's got hair all over his chest, but not so much on his arms or his back. It's plentiful, but fine. I guess compared to some men he's stout looking, but I'm really little so he's still more than half a foot taller than I am. I've only seen him like this twice. But the second time, he definitely had an erection. I was ashamed of myself after he walked out of the room for how hard I'd bitten my lip.

I'm not surprised that he's had a girl over already. He did sort of warn me about that when I interviewed him over the phone. Like an idiot I said that would be okay. I even said that I only needed a fifteen minute warning at the very least. It isn't like he's getting in my way or anything. It's easy to just stay in my room and listen to some of the new music I've found from online recommendations. The hard part is staying focused, and keeping a lid on my curiosity.

Which last night I absolutely could not. I left my room very quietly to try and pee, and I heard them both moaning at different intervals, sometimes together but mostly independent. I've been with a couple of guys, and none of them really made much noise other than to tell me they were close. But Sean was expressively vocal, and I knew that sometimes he was talking but I couldn't quite make it out. I almost pressed my ear to the door before I gathered myself and went to the bathroom.

But on my way back I listened again, and now I could only hear the girl. But her voice carried a little better as she spoke and I could make out, "Oh... god your tongue... yessss..."

I could hardly believe it, but really was using his tongue on her. It seemed so wrong to me somehow, so dirty. But I've been thinking about it this morning, and I know that's just something about my upbringing. All the girls I grew up with seemed to think it was immoral for a man to do that, yet we had no problem doing it for a man.

Anyway, I tried to go back to my room, but I heard a buzz from the kitchen, and I couldn't resist. It was his phone.

I am such a bad person for looking. But he didn't have a lock. I wasn't allowed to have one growing up, but I can't imagine that a guy his age wouldn't want that kind of privacy for himself. It was not an invitation for me to look but I did anyway.

There was a text from an unsaved number that said, "hi sean! its ingie from the met just wanted to let u kno my hubby's OOT for a week so i can get away ez. sorry its late. just had u on my mind ;)"

As if that weren't scandalous enough, a married woman obviously propositioning him, I started looking through other texts. All the recent ones were unsaved, which told me he was the one giving his number out, not the other way around.

"Hey Sean <3 Tiffany from The Strand. Thanks for the rec, I started reading already and I'm really liking it! If you're not too busy we should catch a movie. But maybe a bad movie so we can be alone in the back row ;)"

"Hi im drunk fair warning ummmmm we should fuck if u watn 2 just hmu im a great booty call btw this is suzy"

When I got to the saved numbers, they all had pictures of beautiful women with gorgeous smiles, every shade from the palest white ginger girl to the darkest elegant black woman. Instinctively, I opened the thread from a girl named Hearin Seo, which I knew to be a Korean name.

It didn't take much scrolling to see that she sent pictures of herself every single morning. One of her sitting in a cute little cafe, tea in hand, and the caption, "Always thinking of u!" Another with a couple of her friends behind her shoulders, and the caption, "Had a great sleepover, you're coming next time!" And several of them just of her, alone in her room with the perfect light on her face and sly little smile. "Just a day without u and I miss u so much," or, "Can't wait for tonite, popcorn and sodas r waiting!"

I looked through other girls' messages, but they were lewd and, well, thirsty as fuck. Hearin seemed to be the only one with a wholesome sense of companionship with Sean. I started wondering if they were related somehow, through adoption or marriage or whatever. But when I finally made it to the top of the thread, I saw in no uncertain terms that she was another conquest.

One text, happy and excited like the others: "Heya! It's Hearin. Great show tonight :) I'm at Local 138 if you want to grab a drink."

And the very next one, from the following afternoon: "Sean idk how else to say this I'm just gonna sound crazy but I have to get it out. I have never been fucked like that. I have never screamed that loud or cum that hard. And you make the world's best pancakes. Please please please do not let this be a one time thing. I promise I'm not clingy or codependent. You're just the best and I'm shooting my shot."

That first night was only a few months ago, in the winter. Clearly she's been around since then. But the weird thing about all those texts is that there isn't a single response from Sean. It's all one-way. And the logical explanation is that he only speaks with her over a phone call. That seems special, somehow. But I do wonder if she knows just how many girls he sleeps with. She has to, right?

I don't know what to do. Obviously he's universally attractive. Does he think I won't want to take a spin myself? Because if so he's not just hot he's dumb. But he's my roommate now. And he's got so many better options than me.

Well, here's hoping this doesn't blow up in my face. Stupid white sex god...

**********

"Band broke up just a few days ago," Sean told her. "That's why I needed a new place. I was living with the singer and he decided he couldn't stand me so boom, I was out."

"I'm so sorry," Emma said, serving him breakfast. As usual, there was no girl around when she woke up in the morning. Just the two of them. "I bet they were jealous, huh?"

"I don't want to sound arrogant," Sean said, cutting into his omelette. "But they did kind of resent me for having professional work outside the band."

Not what I was referring to, Emma thought, remembering the mountain of nudes she'd found on his phone. "You think you guys will make up?"

"Oh, absolutely," Sean said. "We just won't get back together as a band. I'd say no." He took a bite, gave an impressed nod of approval. Emma felt her heart leap a little bit, just from that simple gesture. No wonder women wanted him. Making him happy, even in little ways, was a remarkable sensation.

"Well I hope you get a better band," Emma remarked, sitting down next to him at the kitchen island, ever so slightly closer than the day before. "I'd love to see you live sometime."

"Nothin' beats a live show," he said. "You make a lot of great friends, too."

"And I bet the girls are falling over you," she said, nudging him playfully. Instantly she thought it might be too much, but he chuckled and kept on eating. He made it easy to talk, even for someone as shy as her. So in a bolder move than oft she made, Emma took the leap.

"Can I ask about the girl you've had around lately?"

"Oh," he said, quickly finishing his mouthful. "Girls."

She feigned surprise. "A new girl each time?"

Sean nodded, a little bashful. "Does that bother you?"

"I'm more impressed," she said. "I mean... living my life you hear rumors about rockers and stuff, but I've never met one."

"Well uh, might as well get it out in the open then. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable in your own apartment so... you know. Let me know if anything bothers you. Anything so far?"

"I just..." want to try you for myself, she wanted to say. "It's so bizarre to me. Like, I always hear how men are trash and they only want one thing and blah-blah-blah and like, no offense but it seems like you're kinda that guy. Like, how do you do it if women are so aware?"

"Uh, well... I just sorta state my goals from the get-go. Any girl who gets into my bed knows she can't date me. Does that make sense?"

Emma nodded. "You don't go to the water park if you want to ride the Ferris Wheel."

"Exactly, I don't fuck around like that. The problem is - I've seen a lot of my friends pull this shit - guys lie to seal the deal because to them failure is not an option. If I don't end up sleeping with a girl, that's fine. That's not the worst thing that ever happened. So there's no need to lead anyone on, you know?"

"Yeah... but doesn't anyone ever catch feelings?"

She started to feel guilty noticing he was talking so much he couldn't finish his plate. But he looked comfortable talking, so he went on. "Yeah, it happens. I've thought about it a lot and... this is where I get a little controversial, 'kay? It is not my responsibility to defend anyone from their own feelings."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, uh... well if I make my intentions very clear from the start, that I do not want a relationship, then that becomes par for the course, so to speak. But if a girl gets feelings over time, and starts feeling a lot of chemistry, it's hard to know for sure if I haven't changed my mind. I get that. It's totally fine to ask after a little time, update the status quo. But when I say no, I still don't want a relationship, it's not on me to cut her off just because I know she's getting interested. She's a big girl, and if she cannot handle that emotional situation, then she should know to stop. Does that make sense?"

Emma pondered that for a moment, letting Sean finish his breakfast. "Like a bad habit," she said. "It's fun to drink but if it starts hurting you in any way you should know to stop."

"Sure, that's one way of putting it. Basically I just think I should not be in charge of someone else's personal choices. I only take it into my hands when it starts being a problem for me."

"How often does that happen?"

"Not too much," he said. "But you might want an extra lock just in case."

**********

Emma started sneaking over to Sean's phone whenever he had a girl over. It seemed that he would always burst into the apartment with a girl, drop whatever he had on the countertop, and rush to his room to get busy. That made it much too easy.

It made her heart flutter seeing Hearin's selfies and texts, almost always nine in the morning on the dot.

"Congrats on your new place! Kisses from Brooklyn."

"Degree finally framed and mounted! NBC here I come!"

"Only way to get you out of my head is to give me a new brain. Don't do it though that'd be mean."

Something about all the cuteness she emitted turned her on. He was letting something happen with this girl that no other was even attempting. Did he really mean it when he said he didn't want a relationship? Was this not too far for him? She had to be special somehow.

A new text buzzed in from "Priya" and Emma opened it at once. A beautiful Indian girl knelt naked beside an equally unclothed white girl. Her dark hair hung between her breasts in a thick braid, and her hand rested gently on the pale blonde's massive breasts.

"Small world! Neighbor and I started talking about the best sex of our lives and found out we both knew you. If you're up... wanna have some fun?"

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers
12