A Wide, Manly Dick or WMD

Story Info
Rob satisfies jodi and Pete, again and again.
5.7k words
4.18
15.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were running a few errands and walking to the car. As we left the store, Pete was shaking his head, "Did you see those? They were fuckin' huge!"

I knew exactly what he was talking about...and so did every other guy in the store, "Yeah, she was a looker...legs...nice ass...big rack...she was hot!"

He grinned, nodding his head, "Mmmm...I'd love to fuck those tits...bet we'd both fit, with some tit to spare...lay both dicks in there and fuck'r silly!"

I smiled, "You need to save that thought, for later...Jo'll love it...I could use a good titty fuck!"

I already had a semi...and sometimes it doesn't take much, but with our mystery woman and Jodi...we're talking amazing tits! Anyway, I just started backing out, when Pete noticed the print...and laughed, "Looks like the WMD is ready for action."

"Really, you're calling my dick a weapon...let's hear it...when did this start?"

He shrugged, grinning, "Wonderfully Massive Dick, of course...isn't that obvious?" He laughed, "But it's a Weapon of Mass Destruction, too!"

"With that thing, you would've rocked that babe's world, back there." He grinned, "After you've had that, you always want that! It changes ya'dude...you're hooked and begging for more!"

Still grinning, he rubbed his hand over it, "I know I'm fuckin' hooked...and I think it needs some attention, right now...can I?"

His gaze focused on the bulge, and I felt his fingers dig in, and stroke the outline. "Yeah, go for it, dude...it does need attention...your attention."

I started undoing my pants, and teasing him, "I know you want it...you want that big dick...and it's growin' for you...it'll stretch your lips!" When it bobbed free, "Yeah, grab hold...feel it grow...get thicker...you love that...a nice thick cock...your mouth waters...doesn't it?"

He stroked it, looking up at me, "Yeah, it is...you know when this all started, I just wanted a guy for Jodi...somebody bigger to open her up, fuck'r good...and make her scream, while I watched...you know!" He shook his head, "But then I wanted it, too...I want you to stretch me open, fuck me good and make me scream."

"Again, save that for later...right now, I want you to take it...stretch those lips around my dick...and make me scream!"

He grinned, "Sometimes that's just what I need...to hold it in my mouth...warming it...feel it throb...feel the weight on my tongue. You know, I dream about all that...how it bounces...or sways when you walk...how it fills my mouth...and...yeah, how it stretches my lips."

"Pete, I know...I know that," I nodded, attempting to lighten the mood, "You can always count on me to fill your mouth...and stretch your lips."

Grinning, he nodded, "And I can make you scream...you can count on that, too."

I nodded, as he went down on me, "Yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...god...yeahhhhh...take it...take it...yeahhhhh...deepppppp!"

I re-parked the car, away from other cars and watched him work his lips up and down the shaft. Damn, he's good at sucking cock...I love it when he stops to admire and play with it; sometimes he just bobs it around, to watch it sway...and bounce. Mmmm...and I love the way he swirls his tongue all over the head...and then down the backside...it's fucking incredible.

"Yeah...yeah...ram it...ram it with your throat...oh yeah...like that...just like that...yeah!"

I relaxed my thighs, giving him more room and moaning, "Damn, Pete...that...yeah, that feels so good."

Using his mouth like a pussy, I took over and started pumping his lips; he couldn't take it balls-deep, but they were spread out over the seat, and rubbing his chin...it felt amazing.

When I felt his hands gripping my ass and urging me to go faster, I gave him exactly what he wanted, and fucked his mouth. It drove him into a frenzy, and he tightened his lips, groaning into the shaft. It became one of those seriously, heated moments, when you just wanted to fuck the hell out of his throat, but I knew he couldn't handle it...and I was close to those pleasured screams he promised.

Warmed by the afternoon sun, I looked out over the parking lot, thinking it had been almost a month since I'd hooked up with Jodi and Pete...and my buddy Pete was just a little anxious. I was just as anxious and turned-on, and that's the way our evening started...but it got even better.

**********************************************************************

Pete and I picked up Chinese carry-out and we all had a few beers; it was really a good meal...the moo goo gai pan was amazing. Of course, after dinner, we had to read the fortunes, adding "in bed."

Jodi read hers, "Big things and little things can bring us the same joy," and squealed, "in bed!"

Pete laughed, "That's perfect!" He points to her crotch, "You've definitely got the little thing," and then, pointing at me, "and you've definitely got the big thing!"

Eventually we made it past the fortune cookies, and Pete made us all drinks after dinner; we started talking about the cosplay night that Jodi and I shared with Tara. It was obvious the girls weren't big comic book fans, and I think they were into it for the kinky role-playing...but that's fine with me.

Pete seemed into, too; wanted every last detail, and he was sold on doing something with costumes...he even wanted to help Tara sketch up my Magnum XXX costume. He jumped up to go find this book on comic book heroes...because we were going to do some research (Yeah, we can be geeks...but it works). Anyway, that was the plan, but things went in a different direction; I guess the threesome discussion and Jodi's sexy eyes got the best of me, and I pressed her hand over the bulge in my pants.

Trailing her fingers over the rise, "Mmmm...I like knowing our costume games turn you on...or is it the thought of two sexy women...two very sexy women?"

I nodded, "Both...but especially the two very sexy women."

When Pete returned, with the book, I grabbed his hand and put it over hers. I pressed them down and flexed a couple times; feeling their hands rise and fall with a growing erection, set things in motion.

She squeezed me, "Around here, we always prefer the bigger eggrolls...you know?"

When she started taking it out, I grinned, "You really know how to make a guy feel welcome."

She kissed her way up the shaft, putting a big wet one on the head, and swirling her tongue all over the tip; I moaned, "Yeah...yeah...that works...like that...work it...work that cock!"

I pulled her hair back, to see those beautiful gray eyes, and we locked eyes, as she worked her mouth up and down the shaft.

When she started fucking her mouth, I knew what she needed, and took over. Fucking at a steady pace, I could feel her throat straining to limit me...and I was fine with that, groaning louder, "Fuck Jo...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' work it...work it!"

Spit was starting to trickle over her lips, "Oh god...drool for me...drool on that dick...yeah...yeah, that's it...take it...take that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...take it...worship...worship that...that dick!"

Then she grabbed my hand and pushed it into her pussy, teasing me with a couple flexes. She looked at Pete, and then me, grinning, "What do you say we take our fortunes into the bedroom...and make them come true?"

"I can definitely squeeze your big thing with my little thing...and...make that fortune come true!"

Before we could say much or respond, she was leading us into the bedroom, and jumping into the sex swing. I helped her with the stirrups and slowly pumped my dick inside, watching and playing with her tits...those awesome Jodi tits. She breathlessly moaned, "Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...it's just so big...and so fucking good!" She giggled, "And it's," and we said in unison, "massively gorgeous!"

She looked unbelievably sexy, and I couldn't believe how crazy wet she was already; I started fucking a little harder, and the moans grew louder...even sexier. I leaned down to kiss her and felt her tongue probe deep, as I grinded her as deep as I could.

She relaxed, letting her legs spread wider, and I started pumping faster. Jodi was always vocal during sex, but she was especially vocal, when Pete was around; she knew it turned him on, and she moaned, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...god Rob...Rob...Rob...ahhhh...I wanna lay here...and have you fuck me like this...all night...all...night...long!" I could tell she was just relaxed, in this haze of submissive pleasure; she seriously just wanted to be fucked.

I felt her hands at the back of my head, pulling my face to her face. Our lips met, again, in a long, steamy, tongue-heavy kiss...one to remember. When I leaned back, humping into her with hard thrusts, I smiled, "Baby girl, I'll fuck you all night long."

That's about when her hand went to work, on her clit; mmmm...I always love how that feels vibrating through my dick...it's even better if she uses a bullet vibe.

Anyway, I felt it coming closer, and thought about pushing things back, but Jodi started quivering, "Ohhhhhhhh...Robbbbbbb...fuckkkkkk...meeeeeee...fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee!"

That's when I decided to go for it and use her pussy...give'r what she wanted. Savoring the big-cock pleasure, her legs bounced, her head bobbed, and her whole body shuddered. She was rubbing frantically, and cumming in waves, one after another.

I slammed deep and held it there, as her whole body shook against mine, with the last throes of release. She kissed me, "Sweetie, that was...that was fast...and perfect...so perfect...but now, it's your turn."

I started in, again, pumping with long, greedy, satisfying strokes; she was rolling her hips and caressing the shaft with her pussy...her pussy was almost sucking my dick, anxiously swallowing every last inch. That drove me insane, and I started thrusting harder and faster; we were both wild with animal lust, grunting and moaning uncontrollably.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh god...you fuck me so fucking perfect...ahhhh...ahhhh...yes, yes, yes, yes...so deep...so fucking perfect!"

When, I felt it coming, I slammed forward, thrusting deep and pulsing warmth into her pussy. Pete watched me fill his wife's pussy, "Yeah...look at those balls jump...your whole body's into it, pumping her full. Fuckkkkkk...that's hot...pump'r full!"

I gave her a nice, big load, and she moaned, "Mmmm, that's perfect, too...that cum feels so good...honey, Rob's givin' it all to me...mmmm...so good!" She was savoring the warmth she felt inside, smiling and whispering, "Thank you...sweetie, that's just what I needed...oh god, that's what I needed!"

I started gently pumping her again, and she pressed her lips to mine; moaning long and low, she opened her eyes, as our lips parted, "Again...you need to fuck me more...fuck me, again...can you go again?"

Fuckkkk, I wasn't a teenager anymore, but I was horny as fuck; I thought I could give myself a little recovery time and little treat, smiling, "Mmmm...somebody's horny...just a minute or two, but I need to do something first."

I licked my way down over her body and spread her legs; with her legs splayed out, and a puffy, freshly fucked pussy, I grinned, "Mmmm...that's a picture! You got the just-been-fucked gap...and you're leaking."

She grinned, "You made that gap...and you made it leak...maybe you need to kiss it and make it feel better."

She looked over at Pete, "Honey, look at that gap...isn't it sexy...and yummy?"

I licked up what had trickled out, savoring the creamy sex before slowly swallowing. I had my face buried between her legs, licking and slurping, as she flexed.

I couldn't help but dig inside, probing my tongue deep as she moaned. I collected some and crawled up to share. With our lips locked tight, we savored those last bits of ecstasy.

I grinned, "Pull your legs back for me." I teased her, "Asking me to fuck you again...yeah, I'll fuck you again...but only if you work my cock really good!"

Pete was laying on the bed and jacking, still watching me use his wife like a sex toy. He was as into it as she was...they were both hooked, and finally, he couldn't take it anymore, grinning "Can I get in there? Maybe suck some magnum...and some pussy?"

Jodi got a playful smile, "Baby, I'll always share with you...you can take him out of me for a second, but just a second."

He jumped up and licked the pussy off me, and I grinned, "Let's get her on her knees, on the bed...and give you the front row."

When I pushed back inside, she moaned, "Ohhhh...oh yeah...yeah...yeah...Rob...mmmm...that's so...so good...so fucking good!" She giggled, "You said I knew how to make a guy feel welcome...well, you really know how to make a girl happy."

Watching my dick penetrate and pump his wife, Pete was grinning, "And her husband, too...you know how to make her husband happy! Yeah...yeah, give it to'r...give her all that dick...yeah...yeah...fuck'r!"

Working the shaft that was molding her insides, she squeezed my dick in pulses, "Mmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, fuck me...do it...fuck me...fuck me like that!"

I was fucking her from behind, while Pete was inches from the action, watching me use his wife's pussy...and I knew he was fantasizing about getting the same treatment. He was watching my balls bob and bounce, moaning, "Mmmm...fuck'r...fuck'r good...yeah...yeah...yeah, work that pussy...give'r that big dick...and the big load! I'm lickin' it all out...all that cum!"

When the shaft swelled, my balls started to pull up, and he groaned, "Here it comes...Jo, here it comes...breed that pussy...yeah, breed it...breeeeeeed it for me!" I was the one with the orgasm, but I think Pete's excitement topped mine, "Baby, he's...he's cumming in you...yeah...yeah, I can see him throbbing...pumpin' you full...yeah...yeah, he's pumping you full!"

I felt the creamy warmth envelope the head; it wasn't a big load (# 3 for the night) but it was deep inside her; I remember thinking it was going to be an effort for Pete to get it.

I pumped into the seed, slow and gentle, until I just held it there, keeping her corked for Pete. When I felt his tongue, I pulled out, "Yeah, that's my boy...get her with that tongue...eat'r out good...get all that cum...and make'r cum...make'r cum hard!"

Admiring her pussy, puffy, gapped and moist with cum, he cupped her ass, and immediately pulled her to his lips. When she flexed to push it out, he shoved his tongue deep between her legs...licking...digging...and slurping.

He pressed his tongue deep into the slit and scooped, while she moaned, "Oh yeah...fuck...yeah, eat it! Yeah...eat his cum, sweetie...see what a good girl does for her husband...I got all that cum in my pussy...just for you."

She grinned at me, "It's all for you...me...and Rob...he had a good time, too!"

"Mmmm...sweetie, it tastes so fucking good...thank you...mmmm!" He kept digging with his tongue, wrapping his mouth over the puffy lips.

After he got what he needed, he started on her clit, again and she moaned, "Baby...I...I love that, too...mmmm, you sucked him all out of me and I love it...yeah...yeah....yeah, do my clit...be a good boy and do my clit!"

She looked up at me, "You're not done...put it back in me!" She grinned, "I need more...I need more Rob...or um...more magnum!"

I'd softened some, but I was still hard enough to push back inside; I humped hard from the back, driving her into his face...and it was obvious they both loved it as much as I did.

Her pussy was hungry, and she was on the brink, almost screaming, "Fuckkkkk...fuck meeeeeeeee...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard...hard!"

She started rocking her hips, grinding Pete's face, and moaning, "Ohhhh...oh my god...Rob...Pete...oh god...yes...yes!" She was horny as fuck and moaning, "Ohhhh...ohhhh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh yessssssssss!"

I watched her head tip way back, as she screamed, "Yessssssss...ahhhh...yesssssssssssssss!"

After that, she rolled off Pete and collapsed on the bed, looking freshly-fucked gorgeous, "Fuck...you two...that was incredible!"

Pete was so turned and rock-hard, grinning at us, "Well, you can see I liked it, too...you guys need to watch me shoot."

Without answering him, Jodi leaned over to kiss the tip of his dick, "Does Rob fucking me make you hard?"

"You know it...rock hard!"

She looked at me, "Does sucking Rob's dick make you hard?"

He knew where things were headed, and grinned, "Fuck yeah...and fuck yeah! Bring it on...I'll suck the magnum clean...bring it on!"

I thumped it over his cheek, "You want it...you wanna take this cock?"

He nodded, "Yeah...yeah, I want it...wanna lick my wife's pussy off your cock...want every last drop."

She wrapped her hand around his cock and kissed mine, as I pushed it through her husband's eager lips.

She started stroking his cock, "Mmmm, just what a girl needs...a second man...a second hard cock. She looked up at me, "Pete, baby, "Does it turn you on, when we get to share Rob's nice cock?"

With a mouthful, he nodded, mumbling into my dick;

He cupped my balls and fucked his mouth, with steady, deep, rhythmic strokes. Teasing his throat, I kept taunting him with gentle thrusts, but he never seemed to gag.

Watching her husband, Jodi seemed mesmerized, yearning to suck it again...hold it in her lips...have it tease her throat...or bury it between her legs. She was almost breathless when she spoke, "Rob, I love sucking it...sucking your dick...but I love to see Pete doin' it, too!"

He responded by showing off, bobbing wildly, and swirling his tongue over the head...and down over shaft.

Finally, with his mouth stuffed full, he struggled to groan, as his wife jacked his big, rock-hard erection; he was ready to explode, and it didn't take long before his abs were covered.

She licked the warmth off her hand, "Mmmm...love to make my man cum...love to watch it explode like that!"

With my cock throbbing in his lips, I looked at my sexy husband and wife, "I think you two are fucking incredible...but you're gonna fuckin' wear me out!"

She kissed me, "Well, I hope so." Knowing that she was always going to get another chance, she grinned, "We have so much fun trying to wear you out."

*************************************************8

That next morning, I had an early meeting, but I made coffee, and left a note:

See you Tuesday, after work, around 5:30...we can do dinner early or later...doesn't matter, but I'll bring a few things, and cook! Hoping to wear you both out.

Massively yours,

WMD

When I got there, I saw them out on the patio and yelled, "Need anything...I'm serving!"

I unloaded the groceries, putting a few things in the fridge as Pete answered, "I could use another beer!"

I handed Pete the beer, and Jodi gave me a big hug, "So, I'm in charge of dessert...what do you have planned?"

"We're starting with sort of bigger salad...mixed greens with roasted beets and blue cheese...and then we're having mushroom tortellini with sage butter."

"And I have this great Cab to go with it...what're you thinking for dessert?"

She got a coy grin, "Well, you'll have to wait and see...but I know you'll both love it."

It was nice to cook together; we all enjoyed it. After the entrée, we got things cleaned up some, and sat for a bit, still sipping wine and talking. Of course, I had to give them a full update on the construction at the house. As an architect, Pete loves to talk construction.

That's when Jodi grinned, "So, when you guys went to pick up lumber the other day, you told me about the encounter in the parking lot." She grinned, "I heard there was a lot of wood in that car, but you didn't tell me about the inspiring tits, in the store."

I looked over at Pete, "I told Tina, too...she rolled her eyes and called men simple."

Jodi giggled, "This is true, but it made desert super easy...and I'll be serving it on the patio. Top off your glasses and head out...I'll be just a couple minutes."

12