A Widow Made Merry

Story Info
A recent widow has an adventure in Nature.
2.5k words
4.39
19.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers

My name is Jean. Last year, I became a widow. My husband, Bob, died suddenly of a heart attack. He left me owning a nice, 3-bedroom ranch house, his higher than my Social Security, and his pension from work. Thus, at 64, I don't need to work for a living, although I might do some part-time job. We didn't have children.

My days are lonely, my nights are lonely, and I'm lonely in my queen-sized bed. We had an active sex life, with the help of Viagra and my husband's encouragement for me to look sexy and behave in a sexy manner. I suppose it is now time I joined a "hen party" of widows.

Bob convinced me that, in my early sixties, I still had a good figure: shapely legs, big breasts, and an ass that juts out to be grabbed. He encouraged me to wear short skirts, short dresses and low necklines. He reminded me that "good things come in small packages," I being only five feet tall. I didn't entirely take his word. Women friends complimented my on my figure, especially my legs. A friend his age, married, allowed himself to give me some lewd compliments on my legs and tits. Mine are large and still rather full. It seems that about half of women have denser tissue in their breasts, which keeps them fuller and firmer as we age. Supported by a bra, they look inviting. Bare, they still look good enough to excite an older man to want to get his hands on them.

I enjoyed feeling sexy and desirable. Being undressed, caressed and possessed thrilled me. In my grief, however, I couldn't think of romance with another man, and I had no prospective sex partner among my few single male friends.

I live in a small city, a college town. Near me, is a trail for walking and biking. One part leads into a large park near a lake. One mid-summer evening, with the sun still shining warm, I went for a walk. I always put on makeup and dress attractively to boost my morale. This evening, I wore a sleeveless sun dress with a floral print that showed several inches of my bare thighs and had a low neckline showing just a bit of cleavage. The skirt of the dress fit snuggly enough that, should I stop to rest on a park bench, it would bare about half of my thighs. By the way, women and men have told me I have beautiful skin. I certainly take good care of it by applying expensive lotions and mostly avoiding the sun.

I turned onto a branch of the path that led to hill with a view of the lake. There was a bench where I stopped to relax. Crossing my legs, I watched the hem of my skirt ride halfway up my thighs. I felt sexy. I remembered. I daydreamed. Then, I heard the steps of someone approaching. I did not look around, until at one end of the bench a young man, who looked like a teenager, probably a college student, appeared.

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No, I don't mind. It's a nice view, isn't it?"

I could sense his eyes on my legs and cleavage as he replied,

"Yes, it's a beautiful view! I'm Tony."

"I'm Jean."

He confirmed that he was a freshman at the college. I said that our college is notorious for frat and other parties.

"So, you're spending a quiet evening to enjoy Nature."

"I guess I'm shy of groups and parties. It's not legal for me to drink, get drunk and get sick afterward."

"There are many other attractions here, cultural and natural."

"I'm finding that out. Do I smell flowers, or is it perfume?"

"I'm wearing Red Door. Do you like it?"

He moved close to me, and I leaned toward him so he could smell my neck. My breast bulged forth as well.

"Yeh, I like it! Where do you put it?"

"In the hollows on each side of my neck, my wrists, the insides of my elbows, and... between my breasts."

I didn't mention that sometimes I sprayed a bit between my upper thighs. I continued to hold his interest, so I held my arms so he could sniff my wrists and elbows. Leaning toward me, he seemed to lose his balance and put a hand on my bare thigh to keep from falling into me. His touch thrilled me all the way to my pussy! I noticed that now he had his left arm behind me on the back of the bench.

"I'm sorry!"

"My perfume seems to intoxicate you!"

"It's better than booze! By the way, what's an attractive woman like you, in such a pretty dress, doing here alone?"

"I was widowed last year. My husband encouraged me to dress like this. He went with me to pick out sexy clothes. Since I still have them and feel good wearing them, I still do."

"You husband had good taste! He certainly must have appreciated you!"

"Yes, he helped me enjoy being a woman. Now, I haven't even had a hug since the funeral."

"I haven't had a hug since I graduated from high school. Maybe we could give each other one?"

"Okay. I guess we need to stand up for a good hug."

He embraced me, caressing my bare arms while my shoulder-length brown hair brushed his cheek. My breasts pressed against his chest through his thin shirt.

"I read that a hug should last at least 20 seconds for maximum emotional benefits," I offered.

He cooperated, prolonging our embrace until I felt his cock harden against my belly. The boost I gave his cock was giving my ego quite a boost, too! He ran his hands up and down my bare arms, sending shivers of pleasure through me.

"I smell perfume behind your ears, too."

"Yes, I forgot that place."

He pressed his lips to my neck and where it met my left shoulder. He looked at me; I looked at his lips, as an actress does in the movies to signal that she wants to be kissed. He kissed me and thrust his tongue in, fucking my mouth with it. I needed no further evidence that this teenager wanted to fuck a woman old enough to be his grandmother!

"Whoa! Rein in those hormones and let me sit down!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm flattered by your attentions and sorry I'm too old for you, much too old!"

He pointed to the tent in his shorts.

"Doesn't this prove that you're not too old for me?"

"You do have a point there."

He placed his right hand on my right knee and began feeling his way up my thigh to where the hem of my dress began, halfway up! His left arm encircled me to pull me close enough to kiss me again.

"I believe you! I believe you're ready to ravish me right here on a park bench! I'd better leave now, leave you to the view of the lake!"

I struggled to my feet, and he got up with me.

"I'd much rather view more of you!"

He hooked his arm inside mine and pulled me off the path several yards to a clump of shrubbery, an alcove around a patch of grass. I opened my mouth to protest, but he covered it with his and stuffed it with his tongue. He pulled me down onto the grass and lay on top me, all 6' of him, his legs between mine.

"Stop! This is crazy! You're hormones are raging, and you're frustrated! Get yourself a girl your age!"

"I won't hurt you! Please, I just want...."

"I know what you want!"

I couldn't struggle much, because he was so much bigger and stronger and was on top of me pinning me down. Did I want to be raped, or ravished? Did I want to threaten him with prison and provoke violence?

"Alright, don't hurt me, and I won't resist."

He pulled my skirt up to my waist. Like a kid in a candy store, he got busy feeling me up the outsides and then the insides of my thighs. His eager hands exploring my body felt good.

"Be gentle and take your time with me. You can excite me with your caresses and make me enjoy what you're doing to me."

I spread my legs a bit as his hands neared my pussy. I was glad to have sexy pink bikini panties on, not for long apparently. With his right hand, he claimed my pussy, squeezing it and massaging my mound of love. My sex juices began to flow. Two thighs, two tits, and a pussy he had for his enjoyment but only two hands! Like a puppy with too many toys, he didn't know what to play with first! Now, he wanted to feel my tits.

"Let me sit up so that you can unzip my dress down the back."

That done, he pulled the top down until my dress met itself bunched around my waist. He sniffed and kissed my cleavage. I hoped he wouldn't be disappointed when he released my breasts from their support.

"Wow, what a beautiful set of tits!"

"Thank you! Flattery, it seems, will get you everywhere with me!"

As he filled his big hands with my big tits, shivers ran through my body. He cupped them, squeezed them, massaged them, and caressed them, rubbing my very erect nipples until they tingled with pleasure. He kissed them and licked and sucked my nipples.

"Would you please remove your shirt and place it under my bare back and soon-to-be bare ass?"

He did so. Then he began to strip me of my panties. I lifted my hips to help him strip me, hoping he wouldn't mind me natural in a time of the prepubescent look. He inhaled deeply of my sexual scent.

"Maybe you'd like to keep them as a souvenir of your conquest," I joked.

"Yes! Thanks!"

He stuffed them into the pocket of his shorts. Then he stood and removed his shorts and undershorts. I don't know if there's a ratio between a man's cock and his height, but my hubby was average in height and length of cock. As I suspected, though, this tall teen's cock was about an inch longer than my husband's and a bit thicker. It looked as hard as a railroad spike. He knelt between my thighs and spread them wide.

"Don't use that as a weapon! It's big for my little pussy! Prepare me and then love me with it!"

"What shall I do?"

Was he a virgin? Was I to have the honor of being his first woman?"

"First you'll have to find my pussy in my curly bush."

"Oh, a treasure hunt!"

With my fingers, I parted my bush for him.

"Play with my pussy. Use your fingers to rub it. Suck on your middle finger. Spread the inner lips and rub my little nub of a clit. Now, penetrate me and slowly work all of your finger into me. Do I feel wet? Alright, now, finger-fuck me until you make me even wetter."

He worked me up for several minutes until he felt my love juices readily flowing. Then, he sniffed his finger and sucked my nectar off it.

"How sweet of you to taste me!"

"How sweet you taste!"

Then he kissed my spread inner labia, paused and darted his tongue inside as far as he could!

"Oh, yes! Yes, good boy! Now lick me and finger-fuck me! Make me cum!"

He was learning fast and soon had a taste of my cum as well.

"You have me ready! I know you've been ready for a long time, but just let me suck that big, beautiful cock of yours to help you penetrate my tight little pussy!"

I licked the underside and took the head into my mouth. His cock tasted good, basted with precum.

"Oh, god!"

I stopped.

"Now put that cock where it belongs and shoot your cum where it belongs! Ease it inside me, gently."

The head of his cock did stretch my entrance, but it did not hurt. After it penetrated me, the rest went into me easier.

"Maybe it's none of my business, but maybe it is, since we're becoming so intimate. Am I your first?"

"Uh, yes."

"I'm honored! How does your cock like my tight, wet pussy?"

"My cock loves your tight, wet pussy!"

He thrust inch by inch into me.

"I hope I can take all of you!"

He gave me one masterful thrust and possessed me. I began cumming on his powerful young cock. He groaned and began pumping his sperm into me. With my pussy stretched around his cock, I could feel every ejaculation.

"God, you felt so good, I couldn't control myself!"

"That's understandable. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander: you made me cum as soon as you possessed me!"

"I wanted it to last; I wanted to enjoy fucking you a lot longer!"

"You are young and virile. I'll be very disappointed if I can't excite you to fuck me at least once more, if not twice!"

We lay joined while he caressed my thighs and breasts. We kissed with increasing passion as I felt him harden and fill me again

"That's it: fill my pussy with your big cock and fill your big hands with my big tits! Fuck me and fulfill me!"

He fucked me for several minutes slowly for us to savor our union. I wrapped my legs around him, and with my heels, spurred him on to victory! He ravished me to my second orgasm of the evening. He cried out in victory (this time I had to cover his mouth) as he pumped a second helping of his sperm deep into me.

We lay together a long while in the afterglow. Then, I stirred.

"I guess I'll be going now. Let me up, sir."

"Wait a minute!"

He was hard again, possessing me still. He pushed me back down and began fucking me again. I deserved what he was giving me and was glad to have earned another proof of his lust for me. He grabbed my ass and pounded me. He fucked me and fucked me. I didn't want to be sore after our third bout, so I used psychology.

"I suppose this is a one-night stand, now that you've made your conquest of me."

"God, no! I want to fuck you every night!"

"Oh, now that you've had me, you'll expect me to put out to you whenever you want!"

"Yes please!"

"So you think you've made yourself welcome between my legs and I'll spread them for you whenever you want."

"God, I hope so!"

"Now that you've stretched my tight little pussy with your big cock, do you want me to make it at home in my cunt whenever you visit me?"

"Yes! Yes!"

He blasted another load into me and collapsed.

"That was a long minute!" I exclaimed.

After we both recovered, he walked me to my home. We agreed I would "hire" him to do some yard work for me, as an excuse for his visits. After his task, I'd invite him indoors for lemonade and a piece of ass.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
111 Followers