A Widow's Legacy Ch. 06

Story Info
Natasha and Yelena confront the Ass Smasher.
3.3k words
4.64
5.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's impossible!" Natasha murmured.

Knelt at the base of the Powerbroker's 'throne', both Natasha and Yelena were in shock at their latest dark revelation:

Melina Vostokoff, the woman that had raised them, the closest thing either of them had to a mother, was the Scientist chemically subjugating the new Widows.

"And she could cure me!?!" Yelena exclaimed.

Leaning back into her expensive couch Sharon Carter shrugged; raising her glass expectantly. Stepping forward Karli Morgenthau poured her bos more champagne. Glancing out over the darkening sky beyond her penthouse, the powerful blonde took a sip before finally replying:

"She made you; I'm guessing she can fix you."

"Where is she??"

Sharon shook her head, laughing darkly:

"All I promised was a name Belova! You want a location? It'll cost extra..."

Frustrated, Yelena tensed her jaw:

"What now?! I already did what you vaunted!"

"Except 'YOU' didn't!"

Sharon looked down on the redhead, Natasha's weary face still wet with the blonde's juices:

"And after the switcheroo you just pulled?? I'm gonna want something pretty fucking juicy..."

Natasha bowed her head, of course it had to go this way; they didn't call her the Powerbroker for nothing...

"I don't understand-"

"-My ass..." Natasha murmured quietly as Sharon grinned: "She wants to take my ass."

"What?!" Yelena exclaimed defensively: "No way!! The Black Widow would never-"

Looking to Natasha in horror, Yelena froze at the redhead's guilty expression. All the rumours were true?!

"B-but you can't do that!"

"Trust me she can!" Sharon laughed, nodding to Karli. Ignoring the sisters' argument, the bodyguard went over to a nearby cabinet. Opening the doors Yelena gasped at its content; presented with the Powerbroker's vast collection of sex toys.

"Boz Moi!!"

Going pale Yelena swore.

Steeling herself for this latest humiliation Natasha squeezed the girl's hand: "I'm sorry Sestra; this is the only way."

Selecting the largest strap-on she could find Karli smiled; this particularly ribbed device designed for pain, not pleasure. Expecting Sharon to take it however, Karli was surprised when her boss pushed the cock back at her:

"You're up kid."

Looking between the women Karli's eyes widened with glee:

"You want me to fuck an Avenger?!"

"Absolutely!" Sharon nodded: "Think of her as a bonus for all your hard work."

Positively beaming Karli hugged her boss:

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

Patting the girl's curly red hair condescendingly, Sharon nodded:

"Just remember who you're loyal to ok??"

Biting her lip Karli nodded excitedly before turning on the waiting Widow; lust plastered all over the girl's cute freckled face.

"You think I can't handle some punk kid??" Natasha drawled, stepping around the couch to face off against the black girl:

"Lets just get it over with..."

Having expected Sharon to want her for herself, Natasha was relieved the bodyguard would be having her way; After all this scrawny child couldn't be as bad as her long-term rival. Right??

Grasping the Blonde Widow's wrist, Sharon pulled the girl down onto the opposite couch; keen to enjoy the show with the real Yelena Belova. Soon she would have revenge for Natasha's attempted deception. And the Widow didnt even see it coming:

"Just watch..." the Powerbroker chuckled: "big sis here is a pro!"

Before Natasha could even reply Karli was on her. Grasping the black straps that criss-crossed her curves the girl tugged them taught; the tough fibre cutting into every nook and cranny of Natasha's white suit.

"Woah!" Shocked by this sudden attack Natasha was again powerless to resist the powerful teenage literally lifting her from the floor; the redhead's feet dangling off the ground. Effectively wedgying the redhead with her own harness Natasha's lashes flickered as she absorbed the painful sensation.

Enjoying this humiliating display Sharon grinned; with this girl Natasha would definitely get more than she bargained for...

Incapacitating the Widow, Karli effortlessly stripped the redhead's weapons; tearing away those belts to gain access to the buxom bounty beneath. Feigning confidence for the sake of her sister, Natasha swallowed what was left of her pride; allowing the girl to use her body without resistance.

Finally dropping Natasha, the teenage bodyguard ripped open the front of her pristine white costume; the Avenger's bouncing breasts suddenly exposed to the women all around. Wincing under this rough handling, Natasha dutifully took the teenager's awkward but powerful fumblings; Karli making sure to squeeze and pinch her curves whilst she had full power over the infamous whore's beautiful body.

A little jealous to see another girl unwrapping her sister Yelena bit her lip; remembering she was not supposed to enjoy this. Quickly becoming bored however Karli soon moved on to the main course:

Groping Natasha's behind the black girl dug her fingers into plump flesh; eliciting a hiss from the pliant redhead as those tough fingers clawed at her rump. Not bothering to apologise Karli found the seam that ran down the Widow's crack and again began tearing apart Natasha's tight suit.

Round pink cheeks bursting free from their tight confinement Natasha bit her lip as her over-used behind was put on full display to the watching audience:

Staring up at Natasha's abused rear, Yelena swallowed hard as she saw the affect that many years of anal could have on a Widow's behind; a history of subservience literally written all over the redhead's fat ass:

High on Natasha's left cheek a crescent-shaped star brand looked almost alien whilst low on her right cheek were scrawled Wakandan markings; each stamp a permanent reminder of conquests past. Several angry red lines crisscrossed both red mounds; the slice of a whip having left welts on her skin that would never truly heal.

"Jesus!" Sharon gasped; genuinely taken aback by Natasha's marred flesh: "How'd you even sit on that thing??"

"Natasha!?!" Yelena exclaimed; finally seeing the truth of her sister's past and the hypocrisy of her supposed judgment: "And you think I'm a nymphomaniac?!?!"

Bowing her head Natasha muttered:

"It's not that simple-"

"Show her the truth Karli," Sharon commanded her lieutenant:

Grasping the redhead's abused ass, Karli didn't give Natasha a chance to resist, peeling apart the Avenger's cheeks to finally reveal her anus:

Yelena gasped in horror at the sight of Natasha's gaping red crater, the Black Widow's stretched out hole putty in Karli's strong hands. The tough girl easily tugged open the redhead's crack; slipping each finger one by one into Natasha's infamous back door, the black girl prying open her loose flesh to expose the vast depths of her cavernous innards. Beaming down at her audience, Karli found that the very act of revealing this symbolic woman's corruption gave her a glorious high; perhaps she was also a Dom; just like her Mistress.

"Ugghh!!"

Hearing the disgust in Yelena's voice, Natasha blinked back tears as her true submissive nature was revealed to her sister.

Satisfied that she had damaged their precious little relationship the Powerbroker cackled, clapping her hands. It was time for her victory lap:

"Enough games Karli; I want Yelena here to see how the Black Widow became an Avenger..."

Grasping Natasha around the waist Karli tossed the redhead like a rag doll; winding Natasha as she hit the back of the nearest couch. Landing opposite the watching audience, Natasha gasped in horror as the black girl bent her over; positioned the redhead so that Yelena and Sharon had a front row seat of her latest humiliation.

Yelena was furious; all their time together on the run and Natasha hadn't told her the truth! After all, Yelena's sordid behaviour had been chemically induced; what was Natasha's excuse?! Crossing her arms Yelena settled in beside Sharon. This hypocrite deserved whatever was about to happen.

Seeing the hurt in those big hazel eyes Natasha tried to explain: "Yelen-Uggh!"

Gritting her teeth Natasha's explanation died in her throat as Karli callously groped Natasha's flesh; tearing open her sloppy sphincter once more:

"Ahh-ever heard of foreplay??"

"Why bother??" Karli sneered as she flexed the redhead's wide blinking asshole between her dark fingers, her thumbs caressing the lower curves of Natasha's ass:

"Your backside is so stretched out I could drive my fist up there without even touching the sides."

"Touche..." Natasha murmured, glancing back up from the couch cushions to meet the girl's disdainful gaze:

"I-I didn't lie to you Yelena-ugh! But my past hasn't always been what I wanted for myself-ahh!"

Out of sheer stubbornness Natasha tried desperately to keep herself closed; her loose pooper no match for the lust of the teenager behind. Those hard fingers opening her up and Natasha felt a renewed shame; the sister that had looked up to her for all these years now confronted with the redhead's humiliating purpose. Internal muscles flexing uselessly; Natasha finally relinquished her body to the brutal butt-stuffing she was about to receive.

Redhead wriggling uncomfortably in her grip, Karli chortled: "If you think that's big..." teasing the Widow she slapped the impossibly thick strap-on against her leg.

"Wait a moment," Sharon instructed theatrically: "we can't let Karli put that big thing inside your sister without lubricant now can we??"

Summoning her bodyguard the Powerbroker preceded to spit onto the girl's huge shaft; drooling warm saliva over the erect phallus slung around the black girl's hips. Looking to Yelena the manipulative blonde continued:

"Will you do the honours??"

Nodding slowly, Yelena didnt take her gaze away from her bent over sister; spitting onto the shaft that bobbed between their faces. Biting her lip Natasha waited on the back of the couch; accepting her penance. Watching on with satisfaction, Sharon nodded to Karli:

"Good girls; let the games begin!"

Stepping up behind the Black Widow's upturned ass once more, the teenage bodyguard was pleased to see that it was nicely presented; Natasha now holding herself open. Karli licked her lips, preceding to spit once more, this time into Natasha's exposed crack.

Watching her sister shiver, Yelena felt a pang of sympathy despite her current rage. They had come a long way together... all because Natasha had wanted to help her... But she also lied! And this was the only way to get the information they needed! But did the ends really justify the means??

Inspecting Natasha's wetly gaping ass, Karli finally decided that her audience was ready for the main event:

Refusing to wait any longer the black girl pressed the blunt head of her strap- on against the redhead's anus. Exhaling Natasha relaxed her body; ready to accept this massive intrusion like she had for so many cocks before.

Well- used behind opening to embrace the titan, Natasha groaned as it burrowed through her rosebud, cheeks parting obscenely as the shaft entered her fat ass.

Curling her fingers around the white costume stretched around the redhead's hip, Karli tugged the Avenger backward, spearing the Black Widow on her dick.

Watching on Yelena gasped, her mouth becoming as wide as Natasha's behind; empathetic of her sister's situation in spite of all her hypocrisy. Practically sat in Sharon's lap, the diabolical blonde grinned as she observed; petting the petulant Widow.

Feeling each harsh rib thud through her backdoor Natasha moaned at each blow, relaxing into the familiar deep stretch only when the girl's thick thighs finally thumped against her behind: belly flexing to make room. Feeling that familiar overwhelming submission Natasha held firm; determined to stay strong for her sister:

"What did you think would happen here Sharon?" Natasha asked bitterly, still bent over the back of her couch; facing off against the Powerbroker:

"That you can manipulate us into turning on each other?! We have a mission! And I'm going to help her whether you like it or not!!"

Sharon shrugged impassively:

"I just wanted to teach young Yelena here what it looks like to be a Super-slut; you know, since she's doomed to repeat your mistakes!"

"Never!" Yelena exclaimed, crossing her arms defiantly; for all her perversions the young blonde refused to become some used up husk.

"Oh and did I forget to mention??" Sharon asked coldly: "Karli here is a Super Soldier..."

Eyes widening Natasha suddenly realised what she was in for; just as Karli drew back her hips:

Revolving at the waist, Karli grinned at the crestfallen Blonde Widow, even as she slammed into her sister's behind with unparalleled strength:

"Ohh!"

Natasha yelped as her insides were met with a power they had never experienced before; her whole body rippling under the force of the blow. Working Natasha from the inside out, the cruel girl took great care to undulate her hips, churning the cock into the redhead and grinding away at the Avenger's rectum with unrestrained malice.

Crying out, Natasha bit her lip as the shaft sunk into her behind; cold plastic digging into her bowels, body straining to accommodate the huge dildo whilst her thick cheeks absorbed the powerful shock of Karli's repeated impacts; taking the hardest pounding of her anal career.

Pumping into the flexing Avenger, Karli enjoyed how the dildo pressed against her core, stimulator flicking away at her pulsing lips and clit whilst she thumped into Natasha. Establishing a cruel rhythm their bodies met again and again, the bodyguard grating into the infamous sub's thick butt.

Relishing in her power to manipulate these women the Powerbroker watched her erotic display. Most of all Sharon enjoyed Yelena's reaction, the girl taking in the plowing of her sister, twitching with every harsh thrust as if it were her own ass being violated. But it was not her time yet. And Maria Hill had bigger plans for her...

"Watch and learn young Widow." Sharon laughed before leaning into her ear: "this is your future..."

Lifting her head Natasha met the girl's eyes, witnessing Yelena's shame as the super teenager effortlessly destroyed what was left of her ruined ass. Still sat opposite; Natasha could see the intense emotion and empathy in her sister's eyes as her body gave in to the super-powered anal onslaught:

"Please! Ugh! Yelena don't look!!"

Couch beneath them shuddering Natasha flexed forward to absorb each thrust; eyes bulging as the huge cock slammed into her ass again and again. Hips becoming a blur, Karli did not hold herself back as she finally found a woman able to take her enhanced fury; hormones and serum working in tandem to deliver a brutal butt pounding.

Straining under the pressure the stretched snow suit finally gave way; Natasha's chest bursting free from its tight confinement as the redhead was thrown forward once more. Bouncing before her eyes Yelena flinched; her sister's naked globes filling her vision as she was knocked closer and closer to the watching girl.

Totally absorbed by her sister's plight, Yelena was oblivious to Sharon's wandering hands; the Powerbroker slipping her fingers into the apex of the girl's own suit to gently masturbate the girl. Already turned on by the lurid display; a low moan escaped the blonde as she watched Natasha being railed in lustful horror.

Hips blurring as they slapped into her ass again and again, Natasha desperately gripped the back of the couch; body crumpling from each stroke, bruised cheeks soon becoming as red as the Avenger's flailing hair.

Knowing even her whorish ass was no match for the super-powered fucking, Natasha allowed herself to give into the intensity of the moment; she had no choice. Embracing these insane depraved urges the redhead devolved; eyes rolling, tongue lolling from her slackened jaw. And sitting opposite Yelena saw it all.

Bodies clapping, the sound of flesh smacking together echoed around the penthouse.

Entranced Yelena leant forward; face to face with her errant sibling as Sharon watched on, the Powerboker's fingers massaging the girl into a helpless state of lust. Feeling the heat rising within her Yelena moaned, a wet patch growing between her own tensed legs as the redhead shuddered before her; losing the last of her innocence:

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhhh!" Natasha groaned like a wounded animal; all thoughts of dignity forgotten as she devolved before her audience. Beaming widely, Sharon only encouraged this reckless abandon:

"That's it Romanoff! Show your sister who you really are!! Tell her the truth!!"

"Please-Ugh! I can't!!" Natasha begged, tears rolling down her hot red cheeks.

Insides receiving the brunt of the force, Natasha groaned huskily, breasts heaving as she rocked from Karli's deep ass fucking. Bowels crushed between them on each harsh stroke, air bursting from her strained lungs and into Yelena's shocked face; spraying her perfect skin with hot spittle.

Levering forwards over and over, the redhead mashed them together, the full length of the massive cock being swallowed by the Widow's tortured body, red cheeks reverberating each time they met the girl's strong hips. Demonic strap-on grinding into her hot swollen nethers, Karli gasped for breath, the intense stimulation wringing pleasure from the determined super soldier.

"Admit it!" Sharon demanded, hand still working Yelena's swollen pussy; the Powerbroker's eyes practically glowing with pure malice:

"I love it -Ughh! Okay??" Natasha screamed desperately: "I love being fucked in the ass -Ughhh! I'm a total whore!!!"

Sat so close to her flailing sister; Natasha couldn't hide the crazed lust behind her own eyes! And Yelena could finally see that the redhead wasn't lying; she loved this! THE Black Widow loved being used and abused!! But was the pleasure despite the pain and the humiliation? Or because of them!?

Turning away from the lurid display Yelena trembled, angry at herself for bringing this down on Natasha; bringing her back to the Red Room in the first place only to be torn apart by her past. Refusing this reprieve however Sharon grasped the blonde's chin; forcing the young Widow to watch:

"This is what she is Yelena!" Sharon growled vindictively: "The Avenger all the little girls look up to! Nothing but a pathetic slut!"

Squeezing the blonde's core in her vice like grip, the Powerbroker glowered back at Natasha:

"Now you see her!! Natasha Romanoff; the Avengers' Ass Whore!!!" Raising her gaze to Karli, Sharon instructed the girl simply:

"Finish her off!"

"No you'll break her!" Yelena moaned tearfully.

"She's already been broken!" Sharon replied scornfully.

Over the edge of delirium, the redhead's brow creased and her green eyes widened, screaming as Karli exerted all of her strength into pumping the jagged shaft into her ruptured interior; destroying what was left of the Black Widow's body for the satisfaction of her cruel mistress. Meanwhile, with the hilt of the dildo gyrating against her pussy, Karli fought to suppress her own climax even as she lost control; the stimulator inside her harness doing an amazing job on her clit.

"Ugh! UGH!! UGGGHH!!"

Grunting like a caveman, Karli focused on staying upright as the heat inside threatened to overwhelm her. Going wild with cruel lust; red curls flying over her freckled face as she mashed Natasha's insides into a pulp. Watching on in horror all Yelena could do was whine in Sharon's arms as they reached a crescendo:

"Ahhhh!!"

Screaming in unison each woman reached a shattering climax:

Locked into each other's gaze Natasha and Yelena came together; each empathising with the other's plight. Watching from either side, Karli and Sharon revelled in their dominance; the young redhead exploding with newfound dominance as the Powerbroker finally avenged herself.

12