A Widow's Legacy Ch. 07

Story Info
A Widow family reunion leads to hot revelations.
4.3k words
4.58
3.9k
8
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing over a twisted maze, Milena Vostokoff studied her pigs closely as they circled the improvised network of corrugated steel:

"That's it my darlings; slight right!!"

Crouching down the brunette patted a passing rump; motherly instincts kicking despite the cruel implications of her science. Taking a bucket, Milena knelt in the mud to feed the snorting creatures; unafraid to get her hands dirty as she tended to them.

Hearing a chime Milena frowned; the proximity alarm warning her that something was approaching. Hearing the roar of an engine, Milena looked up to see a Quinjet slice across the horizon. Standing upright the brunette watched as the advanced vehicle descended, disappearing into the treeline.

Isolated in the wilderness Milena knew there was no reason for such a transport to come here unless searching for herself. Opening the pen, the Widow quickly led her prized pigs back to their shed before retrieving a hidden rifle.

Raising the heavy weapon Milena looked through the scope; focusing on her intruders as they emerged from the forest. Seeing a familiar blonde and redhead however, the scientist froze; unsure how to proceed as her former family slowly approached the cabin.

Dressed in their full Widow suits, Milena suspected the girls had been sent to kill her. And yet she could see both were unarmed... Moving slowly, Milena saw through her scope that one supported the other as they trudged forward. Young Yelena was sweaty and tense. The Scientist grimaced; obvious signs of chemical over-stimulation. And her Natasha was limping... Given the circumstances the brunette surmised it was unlikely they were here for a fight. Lowering the gun Milena sighed: watching apprehensively as they came closer and closer to the fence.

Staring back at each other, the Widow family stood on either side of the barbed wire; locked in a long, uncomfortable stand-off after so many years apart. Studying the faces of her 'children' Milena swallowed a mix of strange feelings; the girls had grown into very beautiful women.

"Hey Momma..." Yelena murmured sheepishly as Natasha glowered silently.

Nodding Milena let them in through the gate, before leading the pair over to her dilapidated cabin; finally allowing them back into her life.

"Welcome to my humble abode," the brunette stated quietly, her accent still strong despite years as an American and many more spent alone:

"Make yourselves at home..."

Looking between her erstwhile daughters Milena felt renewed trepidation; all too aware of their sordid history. Hardening her stance, the Scientist suppressed her feelings; they were subjects in an experiment, nothing more:

"Let's have a drink."

Taking Natasha over to the dining table Yelena dropped the redhead into a seat before reaching for her own. Feeling a pang of emotion, the young Widow bit her tongue. Confronted by this cosy setup, Yelena was reminded of their familial past alongside the strange new sexual relationship that had grown between them. Meanwhile Natasha only felt physical pain as her behind hit the hard wooden surface; reminded of her most recent humiliation and the lines they had crossed together.

Walking over Milena poured them all a glass of vodka, placing the bottle on the table before handing Natasha a large bag of ice from the freezer:

"What's this??" Natasha murmured.

"For your bottom," Milena replied, taking her seat at the table.

"How'd you know??" Yelena asked.

The brunette shrugged:

"I know the girl's I raised. Natasha has a reputation... and from the way she waddled up here it vaus obvious!"

"You didnt raise us at all," Natasha replied bitterly. Taking the ice, the redhead ruefully rested her behind on the cold pack. Biting her lip, the Avenger moaned as the ice cubes settled between her bruised cheeks; squeezing cold slush into the ruptured seam of her white suit. Finally numbing the pain in her ass Natasha sighed, slumping into the seat.

"Don't slouch." Milena responded curtly.

Finding the Scientist's motherly tendencies demeaning Natasha elected to ignore her; grasping the shot and downing the strong vodka in one gulp.

"Look; we didn't come here to play pretend families!" Yelena grumbled: "We need you to fix me!"

Turning her scientific gaze onto her youngest daughter Milena scanned the girl. Sweating profusely Yelena's eyes darted whilst she fidgeted like something within was desperate to come out. Signs of sexual withdrawal.... Sniffing the air, Milena could smell the girl's arousal from across the table. The prognosis was obvious:

"Of course... you were the one chosen by Maria Hill for her new wave."

"What does that mean??" Natasha asked suspiciously.

Milena sighed heavily, taking a swig of her drink before replying curtly:

"When Mistress Hill took over the Red Room she initiated a program for her favourite recruits; a chemical way of enhancing New Widows in her Sexual Espionage program." Shaking her head, the older brunette chuckled dryly:

"Hill took a more... hands on approach to training the girls these methods. I vaus tasked with genetic modification, alongside creating a serum that exponentially raised hormonal response. A means of control similar to those I use on my Pigs. Dis way every Widow would perform to their maximum potential."

Yelena fumed:

"Did you know she would test this chemical subjugation on me??"

Biting her lip Milena refused to meet the girl's accusatory stare:

"No..."

Crossing her arm Yelena scowled at her fake mother:

"Bitch."

"Language young lady!"

"Suka!" Yelena repeated scornfully in Russian.

"-I don't get it..." Natasha responded, interjecting before her mother and sister could argue any further.

"Then allow me to demonstrate..."

Keen to show off the genius of her science rather than discussing her many failures as a parent, Milena did not wait for permission to activate the subject sat beside her:

Reaching around the back of Yelena's chair, the mature brunette rested a hand on the young blonde's behind, eliciting a gasp from her surprised daughter. Flinching Milena used her other hand to steady the girl, grasping her thigh whilst she ran her fingers into the crack of Yelena's ass.

"Heyy!" Yelena spluttered indignantly: "You can't control me! I'm not one of your pigs!!"

"Oh, can't I??"

Caught off guard Yelena was powerless to resist as her own mother curled her digits; stroking her most private place through the thin white fabric of her suit.

"Ohhhh!" Flexing against the table Yelena moaned; round eyes crossing as Melina applied firm pressure to her asshole.

"Yelena!?"

"Woah!" Ignoring her over-protective sister Yelena swooned; flexing in her seat as the pad of Milena's finger circled her anus:

"It feels sooo good..."

Eyelids growing heavy Yelena's face went slack; her expression deadening into a lustful fugue.

"Dat's it my Darling..."

Shocked by this bizarre behaviour, Natasha balked at the Scientist:

"What the hell?!"

"-Just watch!" Melina responded excitedly; continuing to caress Yelena's most sensitive erogenous zone.

"Ugh..."

Breathing heavily Yelena felt the nerves in her asshole radiate an overpowering sensation of bliss which quickly took over her brain. Chemicals flooding through her system the girl felt herself heat up even further as her nipples rose; quickly becoming fully engorged. Eyes hooding over the blonde's iris flashed red; Yelena's whole body becoming slack and pliable:

Seeing Yelena relax beside the woman she loathed Natasha was shocked, looking between her controlling mother and her susceptible sibling. Finally, the girl that had previously been Yelena spoke in Russian; her usually brash sarcastic tone now robotic and unfeeling:

"Ready to comply."

"What did you do??" Natasha asked apprehensively, waving her hand in front of Yelena's frozen features; somehow eliciting no reaction from the assassin turned sex doll.

Smiling at Natasha the Doctor replied proudly:

"The subject's body has been saturated with my chemical compound. Normally pheromones would elicit an exaggerated reaction, but rectal stimulation also inhibits neural pathways, suppresses personality and makes her more... susceptible; to my orders."

"Can she hear us??"

"Of course; higher faculties are suppressed in favour of the sex protocol; but we still need theWidows to gather intel."

"So you're controlling her??" Natasha asked tentatively. Milena shrugged:

"Iz more like lust is controlling her. If you would like an analogy, it is like Yelena is my puppet because I have my hand up her-"

"-Eww..." Natasha responded sharply, shaking her head at the brunette: "I get it - You've been out in the wilderness for way too long."

Distracted by the beautiful girl now under her control Milena licked her lips. Reminding herself that they had never truly been related and that the blonde before her was now a weapon for both violence and pleasure, Milena made up her mind. How could anyone resist such an indulgence??

"Perhaps you are right Natasha... it has been a while. Strip my Darling."

Immediately standing up from the table, for once Yelena didn't argue with Milena's command; obediently doing as she was told. Unzipping her beloved green vest, the blonde removed the garment stiffly before moving on to her white combat suit.

"I think you've proven your point," Natasha exclaimed, looking back to Milena:

"Ahh but you have not yet seen my genetic modifications!" Milena responded excitedly; the mad Scientist still keen to show off her work: "Besides; I have never seen the fruits of my own labour... up close."

Still sat at the table Milena and Natasha watch on as Yelena tugged down her costume; the blonde caught up in a fog of arousal that tempered any rational resistance. Peeling the white material away from her chest, Yelena felt no conflict even as she stripped for mother and sister; just a deep desire that needed to be met.

Swallowing hard as more and more of Yelena's pert young body was reveal; Natasha only felt apprehension from this erotic display. Wriggling the suit over her wide hips, the blonde robot allowed the costume to pool around her ankles, revealing that soft round behind to her entranced audience; past Widows inspecting the latest generation of flesh.

Kicking the discarded garment aside Yelena now stood in just her knickers and heavy combat boots. Reaching behind her back to unsnap the clasp of her bra, Natasha finally intervened:

"Ok I get it! Keep the guns in their holsters..."

Pausing Yelena acquiesced subserviently; responding to any authority that spoke to her. Mesmerised by her beautiful blonde subject Milena also stood. Reaching out the brunette ran her fingers delicately over the girl's figure:

"She is perfect, no? My generation was tough as iron, but she is designed to be soft and squishy. Like you..."

"What does that mean?!"

"You my Darling are the inspiration for this entire new program!" Milena explained:

"Maria had the new Widows designed to be just like you, the most successful daughter of the Red Room. Once we were all just assassins but now, now we are all sexual manipulators controlled with pheromones. Whores changing the World from the inside out!"

Looking into her subject's dull eyes, Milena felt a pang of empathy: "Oh my Darling; come here."

Petting the girl Milena pulled her daughter into her lap, lovingly cradling the blonde in her arms as Natasha paced, absorbing these latest revelations. Accepting this tenderness instinctively Yelena curled up in this embrace; some small part of her wanting back the mother-daughter dynamic they had long since lost even as her mind was clouded in pheromones.

Natasha's mind was reeling: Of course, Maria was behind this! An army of mindless whores ready to subvert the world? Each responding to the Ultimate Dom's command?? She would be unstoppable! And in the middle of it all...

"Why Yelena though!?" Natasha exclaimed, turning back to look down on her faux family. Milena shook her head:

"Don't be naïve Natasha! You thought none of this was personal?! Maria wanted revenge and Yelena was her masterpiece; modified to be just like you. Full of lust and a chemical need to submit!!"

Grasping the vodka bottle Milena held it above the girl's head. Reaching for it Yelena began to sup on the clear alcohol like a new-born babe in her mother's arms. Still holding the girl's plump round behind, the Doctor triumphantly squeezed her soft young flesh:

"Yelena has your measurements! Same cup size!! Even her ass has been shaped to be just like yours; a perfect replacement to the whore Widow!! And unlike you, Yelena's body will always heal! Always be tight and yet flexible. I could take this bottle, shove it up the subject's bottom and by tomorrow she would be as tight as a snare drum!!"

Slapping Yelena's ass, the Scientist smirked proudly back at her horrified daughter. How could Natasha not have known there would be consequences for her actions? Then again, Milena knew she was hardly innocent in this... perhaps they were both delusional. Grasping the blonde, the Scientist pulled Yelena into her chest possessively before kissing the blonde on the forehead.

Throwing back her chair Natasha winced, ass still throbbing from her earlier brutal encounter. Full of anger and fear, the redhead flung her shot glass aside; hearing it shatter as she paced back and forth. She would have to take Maria down; again! Catching herself in the mirror however Natasha stopped in her tracks:

The Widow she was facing was in no condition to fight anyone. Beautiful face flushed with emotion, Natasha saw her messy braids and the blurred mascara beneath her tired eyes. Twisting away from her silhouette, the redhead looked tentatively back at her own ass. White suit torn open at the seat, her ruined hole was clearly visible; beaten cheeks glowing red on either side of the gaping crater.

The truth was undeniable; Natasha could not defeat Maria. Hell she couldn't even overcome Milena or save her sister!! Closing her eyes, Natasha tried to think rationally.

Nuzzling into her 'mother' Yelena rested her head under the brunette's chin. Comfortable in this cocoon the girl's cheek slipped against the woman's breast. Rational mind still dulled by the chemical reaction within the Widow breathed in Yelena's scent; her pheromones inadvertently stimulating the blonde's senses. Nestling in the brunette's bosom, the warmth of her soft flesh overwhelmed the hormonal girl.

"Ohhh!"

Milena cooed as Yelena buried her face between her boobs; taken aback by this unexpected intimacy. Of course, she had designed her girls for this purpose... But she had no intention to sample her own product!

"Now now Dear, there's no need for that-uhhh!"

Following Yelena's regression, Milena gasped as the girl tugged open her jumpsuit to reach for her chest; taken by surprise. Trapped by the weight in her lap, the brunette was paralysed as the girl lifted her breast out of its cup and into her mouth; hot lips brushing an unsuspecting nipple.

Pulling back momentarily Milena wrestled with this incestuous fantasy; could she really indulge in such a taboo? Feeling the warmth between her own thighs the Scientist cursed biology; why had she allowed herself to go so long without satisfying her own libido?!

"Unnngh! that's not necessary..."

Milena sighed as her daughter finally wrapped those lips around her plump nipple. Starting with a hesitant suckle, the girl closed her eyes as she submitted to this shameful fantasy, mouth lingering on an oversized teat.

"Gently my Darling! Do not rush."

Taking the nipple between pursed lips Yelena sucked instinctively; amazed something so firm could be so sensitive as it hardened in her mouth. Running her tongue slowly around a clearly defined areola, the blonde noted the boundary between smooth flesh and surprisingly heavy dimples.

"Ohhh sweetheart... you really are a slut..."

Against her better judgment Milena swooned; affection overtaking her steely scientific persona as her daughter moved on to the other breast. Warm rushing over the older woman, Milena rested her cheek on the blonde's bobbing head.

Attempting to tug Yelena away from Milena, Natasha gasped when the girl pushed her away; mouth sucking hungrily at the air before latching back onto the brunette as if attracted by a magnet:

"What the hell Yelena!" Natasha swore: "Snap out of it!!"

Arching her back to meet the blonde Widow's mouth, Milena sighed:

"Ugh! Oral fixation is an unintended side effect of chemical imbalance! Mmmm- If you'll pardon the expression; I am still working out the -ugh! De kinks..."

Kneeling before her would-be family, the redhead watched on as they twisted together in an incestuous embrace, mother and daughter losing themselves to both natural and chemical arousal:

"Why?! Why did you do any of this??"

Feeling a prickle of guilt Milena's eyes moistened, the brunette directing her gaze upward at the ceiling and away from the girls at her feet, the sickly suckle of Yelena at in her lap a constant reminder of her failings as a parent:

"Why does a mouse run on that little wheel?? Unngh!" I was cycled through the Red Room 4 times before you were even born!" Gasping Milena shook her head:

"Women like Hill were fucking my ass while you were still in diapers!" The brunette chuckled darkly: "Now you're the one being ass fucked -Nnnghh... And I'm in the one in diapers..."

Milena bit her lip; eyes watering as her body was lavished with loving attention: She had been alone for so long. And the subject's mouth felt sooo good...

Maintaining her composure, the brunette held firm as Yelena suckled on her breast, lathering her skin with those divine lips, allowing herself a breathy exhale as the blonde latched on, nursing just as she had as a child. Stroking that golden head, Milena cradled Yelena as she took her swollen bud deeper into her mouth, tongue swirling around her pulsating point, the brunette suppressing another moan; feeling emotion she had suppressed for years:

"Ohhhh Yesss!!! Ugh! My glorious little girl!!!"

Staring at Milena, Natasha finally recognised the humanity in the Scientist's dark eyes; the same affection Yelena had manifested within herself. And maybe that was enough...

Apart they were weak, fearful of the Red Room and its devious Dom. But maybe together they could heal! Find a way to topple Maria's Empire of Sex.

Considering all she had learnt from the women before her, Natasha leant in close to the Widows' embrace, whispering in the brunette's ear:

"Accept she is not just some 'lab rat' in your experiments Milena..."

Frowning Milena met the redhead's compassionate gaze:

"Meaning??"

Looking to Yelena, the Doctor saw those big brown eyes; recognising the child she once raised:

"Boz moi..."

Finally unravelling, Milena swallowed her exhalations, wishing not to show weakness whilst Yelena tweaked an engorged nipple with her tongue, mouth threatening to swallow her entire breast. Nipping at thick brown buds, the increasing force of the licking and sucking forced Milena to react:

Feeling heat spread upward from her core and engulf her entire body Milena panted with lust; forced to experience the overpowering chemical reaction she had programmed into every new Widow. Flexing in her seat the brunette almost bucked the girl from her lap as a powerful orgasm bloomed; Natasha catching Yelena and holding the blonde against her fake mother as she came.

Shaking her head Milena moaned: "Urrrghhhhh!!!-Mmmghhhh... She iz my Daughter..."

"Yes..." Natasha replied softly, heart rising in her own throat; "Whether you like it or not, hell whether we want it or not! We have to stick together..."

Finally reaching a mutual understanding Milena blinked back tears; caught between lust and love. Leaning forward the brunette instinctively pressed against Natasha's lips; their mouth's sealing together in an emotional kiss. Oblivious to her mother's painful revelation, Yelena engulfed her face between her magnificent bosom, lustfully motor-boating her faux-relative as they all came together.

12