A Widow's Legacy Ch. 09

Story Info
To take back control, Yelena has to lose control.
5.1k words
4.89
3.7k
6
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boz Moi!"

Laid out across the soft bedspread, 3 generations of Widow came together; a family forged by lust, desire and perhaps even love.

Sandwiched between mother and sister, Yelena Belova breathed deeply as she stared up into Natasha's eyes; finally ready to lose her virginity to somebody she loved. Cushioning the blonde's head with her naked chest, Milena held the girl tightly in her arms; using her own body to keep her chemically enhanced sexuality in check.

Having mounted them both, Natasha knelt over the Widows; finally ready to penetrate Yelena and give her what she so desperately needed.

And so, the Russian curse word poured delightfully from Yelena's lips as Natasha gracefully rolled forwards, the head of Milena's tool slowly parting the girl's labia. Of course, this was no ordinary dildo; this was the device their mother used in her experiments... on pigs! A phallus system designed to penetrate and deliver serum... through pumping. Lots and lots of pumping. Given the circumstances however, it would just have to do.

Positioning herself over Yelena the redhead made sure to hold the girl's gaze, keeping the lustful blonde present as she took her virginity. Taking her time, Natasha gently rolled her hips; the dildo into gliding into her beloved sister.

Yelena's eyes fluttered shut as the last of the shaft squeezed inside her, Natasha unlocking a deeper more intimate pleasure than she had so far experienced. Sandwiched between two warm and familiar bodies Yelena finally felt safe from the world of danger they worked within.

"Nnngghhh!"

Biting her lip after her first curse the blonde tried to stay quiet, but couldn't stop an involuntary arch, pushing up against her sister. Straining against Milena, the brunette kept the girl in check, stopping Yelena from indulging in her most manic sexual instincts.

"Good," Natasha said, her voice low: "No matter what happens, remember we're doing this for you; nobody else ok?"

Nodding Yelena whined as Natasha slipped back momentarily; only wanting more. Feeling the blonde's core open for her, the redhead nodded, reversing her movement to push in to the girl once more. Remembering that Yelena had literally been engineered to be the ultimate sex toy, Natasha turned her gaze to Milena; the Scientist was undoubtedly proud of her creation.

Still Natasha didn't move all that much, ensuring most of the shaft stayed inside her, helping Yelena get used to the penetration.

"Mmm! Good!" Yelena croaked joyously: "Sooo Good!!"

Feeling fulfilled for the first time in her adult life, Yelena whined as the cock was withdrawn; never wanting to be empty again. Relieved only when the shaft was returned, the blonde groaned gratefully. When Natasha pushed in again, when their skin touched, she wanted to scream, flexing in her mother's tight grip:

This was not how Yelena imagined her first time. So why did it feel so right?? For the blonde Widow it felt like her body was being touched all over; Milena beneath her, warm cushion of her chest impossible to ignore. If anything, her mother's breasts thrust her towards Natasha, the heat of her sister's breath igniting the skin of her round face. It all should have made her feel embarrassed; disgusted by their incestuous connection. But instead, all she could feel in this moment was joy:

"Ungh!"

Another choked moan escaping her mouth, Yelena tried to bite her lip; the girl's huge green eyes tearing up as dealt with all the catharsis of their incestuous family union.

Natasha smiled softly, still so close over her sister's form; wide hips rolling sensuously to deliver what the girl so desperately needed. On a downwards thrust her body pressed against Yelena, the squeeze of naked skin on skin only arousing the horny blonde more.

Milena meanwhile only groaned as Yelena's plump behind pressed into her nethers again and again; Natasha's delicious pressure stimulating mother much like daughter.

Keen to gain the brunette's attention and remind her this familial threesome was not for her benefit, Natasha pursed her full lips and drew saliva into her throat; before spitting into Milena's open mouth:

"Ugh!?" Coughing Milena turned her enraptured gaze back to the redhead; offended by this treatment. Catching Natasha's insistent stare however, Milena finally remembered her role in these sensitive proceedings; to help Yelena and not just herself:

"You are taking it so well my-mm! My Darling!" Milena murmured ecstatically into the girl's ear:

"Dat's it -ugh! You are such a good girl! Mmm... take it for Momma and Sestra -Ah! You are taking its so well..."

Yelena couldn't see Milena's lustful reaction. But she did hear her voice though and she spoke low, slightly breathless.

"Suka!! Iz this turning you on -Unngh!!"

Feeling the heat of her mother's loins against her own ass Yelena instinctively flexed upward; only to spear herself further on Natasha's dangling cock.

"Of course not baby-nnnghhh!"

"Are you kidding?!" Yelena snorted breathlessly: "You sound like one of your Pigs!!"

Looking between them Natasha smirked ruefully; the two stubborn Widow's below stirring each other into a frenzy despite their own intentions. Another thrust, and both blonde and brunette moaned together again, noises spilling out. Leaning downward Natasha kissed first Yelena and then Milena in quick succession:

"You both sound perfect."

Unused to such genuine affection, a shiver ran through Yelena as she blushed; again bucking upwards into her sister:

"Ugh-Shut up!" Yelena groaned weakly.

"Your body seems to disagree..."

Shifting her angle, Natasha slipped down further now that Yelena's pussy was used to her sensuous thrusts. Rolling her hips gracefully, there was a much louder slapping sound as her crotch met the young assassin's.

"How much do you want to cum?" Natasha whispered gently: "Enough to admit you love this??"

"No!"

"Do you really believe that?" Natasha said. She didn't have to change speed or angle for Yelena to moan again. "What do you think Momma?? Is our Yelena weak to admit who she is??"

Cradling the girl, there was a soft gasp by Yelena's ear:

"No."

Much to her chagrin Milena was entranced by their little family reunion. Yes it was all wrong, deviant, but the Scientist couldn't deny the effect it was having either. She felt warm, connected to her own humanity for the first time since she'd lost her girls. Kissing Yelena's, cheek Milena smiled up at the redhead, speaking both to Natasha and Yelena:

"I think my babies should be proud of who they are; my perfect little sluts."

Wrapped physically and emotionally, the family melted together in lustful passion; the mature Widows imparting the wisdom they had gained from a lifetime of whorish behaviour:

"Don't be like me," Natasha whispered urgently; "embrace this desire and you can be whoever you want!"

Leaning in close to her, Yelena mewled as Natasha's full chest mashed against her own, the peaks of their nipples brushing together as sweat mingled. Perfect face filling the blonde's vision, the light above gave Natasha an angelic halo.

"I-I just vaunt to cum!" Yelena said, half-shouting as she moaned. "I vaunt to be like you and Momma. But I vaunt more! Call me a slut, a whore I don't care! just- oh fuck! Make me cum!"

Natasha beamed; her sister finally giving just the answer she had wanted to hear; an admission free of guilt.

"Ahhh! Yess!! YESSS!!"

Yelena only screamed louder, as Natasha moved again, swiftly thrusting her hips to power into the blonde's pulsating pussy.

"Ugh! You heard what she wants Momma! Ungh!!" Natasha grunted before raising her voice, ensuring Yelena heard every word of each thrust: "She -ugh! Doesn't sound like a virgin any more -Ugh! Does she?! Ugh!! Tell her what she is!"

This time Milena didn't hesitate, as caught up as her girls in this orgasmic moment. Bodies flailing together however, even the mature Scientist was succumbing to the lust between them:

"You need to be fucked Yelena!! Ugh!! Its in your blood -Ugh! Darling we love it when we're used! Ugh! Natasha! Ugh! Me Ugh! You! UGH!! It doesn't matter!!"

Stroking the girl's golden braids Milena continued:

"But dat doesn't make you a whore-"

Thrusting forward once more Natasha kissed her flailing sister:

"-It makes you a Widow!!!"

Yelena came hard, her mother's words ringing in her ear and her sister's features spurring her on. Squirming madly, she almost tore out of Milena's grip, her cunt squeezing around Natasha's makeshift dildo; only their combined strength stopping the blonde from bucking the Avenger from the bed.

A second orgasm rising within her Yelena screamed; thrashing in her mother and sister's arms as her eyes glowed red with lust. Flesh glistening with sweat, red, gold and brown hair tangled together as the women flexed in place.

Yelena's soft behind bouncing off her crotch again and again Milena also came; biting down on her daughter's braids as she squirted up the girl's crack. Enraptured in her sister's pleasure and experiencing a contact high, Natasha felt her own apex give way; all three of the Widow's juices dripping between their intertwined thighs.

Collapsing together in a heap the family embraced, the incestuous family melting together as they slumped on the bed; sucking on each other's mouths, skin, breasts and pussies until it was impossible to tell where one Widow ended and another began.

Panting for breath, Yelena refused to open her eyes; wanting to live in this moment, Natasha's hot strap-on still filling her as she rode out the last of the ecstasy.

"How do you feel??" Natasha asked gently, kissing the blonde's forehead.

"Amazing," Yelena murmured, her eyes lighting up once more:

"Can we go again!?"

Glancing at each other the mature Widows conversed silently, Kissing the girl's shoulder, Milena finally spoke up:

"Yelena baby... Itz time." Smile flickering the blonde swallowed hard:

"Do we have to??"

Milena nodded:

"Don't vorry my Darling; you vere literally made for this."

"Dat's vaut I'm afraid of..."

Tugging Yelena upright, Natasha nodded to Milena as she supported her sister; waiting for the Scientist to prepare her equipment.

Also sitting up Milena moaned, her body aching all over from absorbing Yelena's most violent thrusts; submission was a young woman's game.

Removing Natasha's straps, Milena tied the huge baster around her own hips; the device still wet with her daughter's juices. Then, taking another vial from case atop the side table, the brunette filled the glass cock. Heavy shaft sagging from the weight of its payload, the baster was brimming with its hot red chemical solution:

"For my antidote to verk we must saturate your lower nerves system," Milena explained:

"Dat means fully immersing the inner bowel with stimulant, plugging and pressuring your rectum. Continual sodomy will stir the innards. Dis vill allow the serum be absorbed."

"How romantic," Yelena drawled, hoping sarcasm would mask her nerves.

Sliding up behind the girl Milena squeezed her shoulders. Feeling the heavy baster bounce between her thighs however Yelena grimaced. Stroking the blonde's braids, Milena was overcome with genuine sentiment for her daughters, looking to the redhead:

"If she iz not ready, ve do not have to do this-"

-Yes. Yes we do," Natasha replied firmly; holding Yelena's nervous gaze:

"This will help you Yelena."

"But I don't vaunt to be just another slut-"

"-You won't be," Natasha replied gentlya, "Do you trust me??"

Considering all they had been through together Yelena swallowed her pride, nodding slowly. Cupping the girl's cheek, Natasha kissed her sister once more.

Arching her hips, the blonde assassin presented her pert round behind to the waiting Scientist. Biting her lip, Milena looked down at her daughter's rump; thick flesh forming a perfect love heart.

Keeping Yelena mercifully distracted with kiss after kiss, Natasha ran her hands down to the blonde's hips, fingers peeling apart her sister's plump white cheeks; to reveal the that tiny pucker.

Knowing she had to prepare her subject regardless of these newfound feelings, Milena sucked a digit between her lips; ensuring her finger was wet and warm before finally reaching for the young Widow's ass:

Yelena cried out softly as this finger pushed its way through the tight ring of her asshole and slowly slid all the way inside her back door; Natasha swallowing the blonde's concerns with her own mouth.

Of course, there was some pain as her mother's finger entered her; pushing inside that tight canal, but this quickly faded. After Milena had spent a few moments gently sliding her finger in and out of Yelena's bottom, wriggling it around inside the girl's rear hole to stretch her, the brunette then pulled it out and repeated this process with two digits; gradually preparing her daughter for what was to come.

For Yelena it was weird enough feeling her rectum being invaded by one finger but when the second finger was added it became so disturbing the blonde considered getting off the bed, grabbing her clothes and running out into the snowstorm! This was her mother after all! And Yelena had always found the idea of anal sex gross. That hole simply wasn't meant to be entered; it was meant for the discrete removal waste! It was just plain wrong. But then again, so was incest...

Unfortunately for the blonde, it was now very clear this was the purpose for which she had been engineered by the Red Room. Even now Milena was skilfully probing the hidden nerves that activated this reflex. Soon the chemical driver made Yelena incredibly horny; making this anal massage impossible to resist.

Natasha however had taken many anal poundings over the years and so it was apt that she would now be the one to pass on the practice to her sister; for good or bad. But that didnt mean that Yelena had to be ashamed or even submissive. Natasha intended for her little sister to enjoy her first backdoor experience, to find empowerment in such pleasure. Sure this 12-inch baster was a lot for a virgin back passage... But Yelena was made for this.

Milena was proud she could so easily slide her fingers around in Yelena's asshole as much as she wanted now without resistance. In fact, she seemed to get quite a positive response, the blonde moaning and groaning pleasurably as the brunette thrust her twirling fingers in and out of her back door at a steady pace, the Widow's reaction making it clear she was ready for the next step of this final act of submission.

Removing her fingers from Yelena's rectum, Milena gripped her strap-on by the base and pressed the tip firmly against the blonde's butthole, smiling as Yelena tensed expectantly before relaxing in acceptance of her fate.

Milena slid the tip of her fake cock up and down the blonde's ass crack for a few long moments before signalling that she was ready to go.

Grasping the blonde Widow's thighs Natasha hoisted Yelena into her arms; holding the girl up and pressing the dildo firmly against her puckered opening:

"Are you ready?"

"If you say so." Yelena murmured, holding her sister's gaze.

Nodding Natasha finally lowered Yelena onto the waiting cock.

Holding her breath, Milena watched expectantly as Yelena's tight puckered opening spread around the head of her dildo until it was finally slid through her daughter's back door, popping her anal cherry.

"Ugghhh... Suka!!"

Yelena gasped in a combination of surprise and pain as her family relieved her of her anal virginity. She hadn't thought it was possible for something so big to fit inside her but instead of just pain instant fulfilment shot through her body; the blonde's eyes glowing red. Groaning Yelena closed her eyes. So, Milena was right; she was made for this.

This irrational pleasure-pain mix was given a chance to slowly fade away as Natasha stayed as still as a statue for a few moments before forcing an additional inch into her sister's rectum.

With every additional inch Yelena either gasped or cried out, the blonde digging her fingernails into Natasha's scarred buttocks and clenching her teeth as impossible endorphins flooded through her system. Overwhelmed the Blonde Widow panted for breath.

"That's it..." Natasha said, squeezing Yelena's half-filled ass, "Embrace it!"

Wanting to complete this task so she could be free of her chemical subjugation, Yelena did as she was told. With her teeth grinding together almost painfully and her fingernails digging so deeply into Natasha's butt cheeks they almost drew blood, Yelena tried to remain quiet whilst having her ass stretched wide to take her mother's baster.

"I-I don't think -Ah! I can't take any more -Uhh! It hurts!!"

Watching on in awe, for both Yelena and Milena it seemed like it would never end as inch after inch went up her daughter's bottom. And with every inch Yelena swore she couldn't possibly take any more, only for Natasha to prove her wrong by forcing another length into her back passage.

Of course, Yelena couldn't comprehend the implications of this 'procedure'. Could her ass really stretch to accommodate so much shaft? Could she really recover from this anal torture as Milena said? Could it even be pleasurable as Natasha insisted?! The ever-cynical Russian assassin squeezed both the redhead and the brunette's hands in her own; perhaps when surrounded with family it was time to be hopeful.

Just when she thought it would go on forever Yelena felt something press against her butt cheeks and after a few seconds she realised to her amazement it was Milena's thighs. Somehow that all 8-inchs of the delivery device were now up her ass!

"You did it..." Milena said proudly; the brunette squeezing Yelena's bursting behind, "You are perfect! Just as I intended!!"

"Yayyy..." Yelena groaned sarcastically through her teeth; still adjusting to this strange new experience.

"Not bad for a virgin slut, eh Natasha?!" Milena exclaimed, proud of her work the brunette slapped a quivering cheek.

Focused on her sister, Natasha ignored the errant Scientist:

"How do you really feel??"

"Nnnngh!" Yelena snorted, before trying and failing to find the right words, "like a whore..."

Smirking Natasha shook her head: "No... Like a Widow."

"Just try to relax, ok? We're going to start pumping your ass now and it will be easier if you try and stay as loose as possible." Natasha informed her little sister as she tightened her grip on Yelena's thighs and began slowly lifting her butt off her mother's dildo:

"When the time is right Milena will inject her formula. Ok??"

"Ohhh-kayyy!!"

Yelena cried out as she felt the truly bizarre sensation of her mother's dildo slowly being removed inch by inch from her rectum until it was about halfway out at which point Natasha stopped and began pushing her it back inside the blonde's ass.

Natasha then repeated this, beginning a slow rhythm, her dildo moving steadily through the Widow's back passage, stretching it out for what would come later.

Yelena's mind however wasn't focused on what was going to happen later, it was very much focused on what was happening right now. Having something moving in and out of her butt was by far the weirdest sensation of the girl's troubled life and yet surprisingly not the most painful.

Yelena had expected this to be like pure agony, but even during the initial entry it wasn't anywhere near as painful as she had been though and surprisingly the pain she felt quickly deteriorated into a strangely alluring ache. And trapped between mother and sister instead of feeling ashamed Yelena found she had never felt more seen or accepted. If this was as bad as it got the blonde could definitely take it if it meant she could be with her family and free and of the control of the Red Room.

12