A Widow's Tale Pt. 05

Story Info
Maria spends and afternoon making her girlfriend come again.
7.4k words
4.48
9.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

[This -- as in all my work -- takes place in a world where the safe sex we need to practice nowadays isn't necessary. Please don't indulge in casual, unprotected sex -- as arousing as stories about it may be.]

I suppose it's only fitting that sexual compatibility played a large part in the eventual decision for Johnny Athers and I to get married. After all, we met while I was being gang banged at a frat party, so we started out on a sexual footing, right? If you've read the preceding chapters, you know that at one time or another, he and I explored almost every variant, from monogamy (briefly!) to bi-sexuality to polysexuality and beyond. We both had dirty minds and weren't afraid to let our imaginations run free, but even more than that, we had a love for each other that included our deep desire to see each other have more and greater sexual experiences than we each alone could provide.

What did all that mean in practical terms? It meant that Johnny had no problem with my having other sex partners -- of both sexes -- if it provided pleasures for me that he couldn't provide. His eight inches made me happy. It wasn't the biggest or thickest I'd fucked or sucked, but it was still a magical rod throughout our life together. Being as we started out sexually, after a few years being married, he and I played at always finding out new ways to make each other come. Between that and the "current" that still flew between us I loved every square inch of his cock, and always wanted him to have something different -- not really sure how to talk about this. In case you haven't read earlier chapters, I'm no stranger to cocks. I lost count of the ones I'd encountered over the years, as a matter of fact! That means I'd run into tiny little chubs, donkey dicks, skinny ones and fat ones. The really interesting thing is that I've had great sex (and I mean, continual orgasm and from exquisite loving to hard poundings) with all different types of them! Part of that, of course, is that it matters who they belong to.

But if you were to ask me what I generally enjoyed most, it was -- and still might be - big cocks. Bigger that Johnny's eight inches -- big, thick, long cocks. I loved the feeling of being stretched out and stuffed full at the same time. Johnny couldn't scratch that itch; I was fine with that. And, amazingly, he was fine with it as well. And with anything I wanted to try, for that matter. Can you get the gift he was? I never saw him have a problem when I was with other people. Hell, he even organized a few gangbangs with big guys, and together we'd watch the videos from them afterwards and get each other off.

And I felt the same way about him; if another partner could provide something I couldn't for him, then all I wanted to do was pitch in and help him get off. Bigger boobs? A bigger butt? A hard dick? If it was different from my body, then it would have to be someone else, right? I know it seems strange, but we were both adults who had given this lots of time and thought. We were fortunate enough, early on, to join up with his friends Andy and Charlotte. He knew they were swingers and when he brought up the idea, I was more than ready.

Part of it was my exhibitionist side -- I had long ago discovered how much of an extra thrill I got when others watched me. I learned to deep throat and gloried in all the comments that came after that (there's a pun in there, somewhere, but I'm not going to spell it out for you) as I would go down on a long dick and bury my nose in the guy's pubes. The first time I deep throated a guy in front of others, their comments (granted it was all guys at a frat gang bang) excited me. When I later had an audience that included women, I heard shocked gasps from them -- and appreciative comments from their male partners -- that so excited me I actually had an orgasm as that cock erupted. Since then, I've been asked by numerous women to teach them. I even made a "how-to" video that I've circulated among the swing clubs we joined. And I was never shy about providing a more hands-on approach.

Sorry. I got off-topic a bit. It's easy enough to do when writing. In any case, I'm an exhibitionist. I'm bisexual. While all the gangbangs I was in during my college years were rooted in my personal insecurities, once I was with Johnny and he helped me to figure that out, the door was opened for me to once again surround (and fill) myself with cock. Because it got me off as nothing else did -- and no longer because I needed to prove anything. I mean, how could it get any better? Johnny loved to watch me get off, and if I wanted more than one partner at a time and it got me off, he was even happier. Entering a world of swingers, where sex was a self-expression, meant that I could indulge myself and we could enjoy both the thrill of it and my enjoyment of that thrill.

And let's not pretend that it was all about me. I still maintain that Johnny had a magic dick. I mean, I've never had any like it -- he lit a fire in me with it, every single time and in every single hole. Having compared notes (and dicks) with others who knew him, they also found him to be an especially good lover. And guess what -- he loved showing off how well he took care of his partners. No matter which sex, by the way. When he would finish, and his partner would be reduced to a jellied state of quivering flesh, I loved how proud he was of what he'd done, and that got to me on many levels. This particular chapter of life with Johnny is about how we got into a regular swing circuit.

After our first encounter with Tony and Charlotte (look it up in Chapter 4 if you haven't already), it was two weeks before we could attend one of their regular "parties." It was simply a matter of timing, so Charlotte and I talked frequently before it happened, and more than a few times our calls turned into phone sex, as well as at least two delightful afternoons of in person lady loving. She introduced me to her jackrabbit vibrator, and I let her ride my Sybian. Then there was the afternoon where we masturbated for each other -- that was wild! I mean, let's face it, most of us masturbate for ourselves. By ourselves, right? C'mon, guys, while I know some of you whip it out to get off at the drop of a hat, you still basically keep it private. Or at least, none of the guys I ever asked could tell me of group jackoffs, although they all had "heard of them."

Well, Charlotte and I had no secrets from each other. We had already screwed each other's husband and watched. We'd even eaten each other out that night. So we were already friends with benefits, and so on the first of those afternoons, we wound up naked, sweaty and wet. She has the perfect boobs, and while mine aren't a match (in my eyes), she somehow found them delectable. . The thing about Char is that she's just fun! She challenged me to suck on her tits until either she came or I gave up. I agreed, as long as she promised to return the favor. How could I refuse, after all?

I decided to take control, so I grabbed some silk scarves and tied her to the bed, stretching her arms wide as well as her legs. And then I blindfolded her.

"Damn, Maria! You know how to raise the temperature!"

"One more word and I will gag you, understand?" I replied,

"Oooh, I like that!" she said -- until I stuffed her panties into her mouth and gagged her as promised. I took away her sight, her voice and her mobility, and took control in a way that was new to her -- and to me as well, actually. Then I just sat back on my haunches and took in her body. Like I said, I thought her boobs were perfect. What really caught my eye, in addition to the firm, tanned flesh, were her nipples. First off, the areolae were a deep, chocolate brown; perfect circles that contrasted dramatically with the pale flesh that had never seen sun. This was a woman who had to be careful wearing white -- or who didn't care because she liked the reactions she got. Which was, as I found out, exactly the case! But they served as the base for her long, thick nipples. Nipples that she'd had pierced with barbell-like rods. I felt my pussy getting wet just studying her chest, and I noticed her hips moving and glistening moisture on her outer lips as well.

I started by bringing my mouth near her neck, and breathing heavily on the smooth flesh, from side to side. I brought my mouth up to her ear and whispered.

"You are going to enjoy this. I am going to suck your tits until you come like crazy. And there's nothing you can do about it except accept it." Then I used the tip of my tongue to circle her ear, breathing heavily and feeling her begin to stir. I moved from her ear to her neck, trying to find those precious spots that seemed wired to her erogenous system. I used my tongue like a paintbrush, and was very gratified to hear moaning in response. Then I moved my mouth onto her chest. I spent lots of time on her upper chest, above the boobs, and slowly worked my way towards those two thick nipples. I don't know how devilish I really was, but I was doing my best to build sensations in any given spot and then suddenly pull back and move elsewhere. I went from the inner top of one boob to the underboob on her other side, licking and sucking, and then I pulled away, paused to rub my own throbbing clit for a bit. Then I spent time orally appreciating the space between those funbags before again pulling off, pausing and finding new spots I had yet to appreciate. By now it was obvious that I was getting her roused -- her hips were gyrating, her back arched as if to press her nipples into my mouth, and her pussy was quite literally dripping! I thought I was the only woman that happened to (silly, naïve little me!).

I covered both her boobs everywhere with my mouth and tongue, leaving them glistening with saliva -- everywhere except the nipples. So they became my next target, and I practically lost myself when I began to abuse them. First the right one, which I teased at first by breathing on it, then lightly flicking it with my tongue before drawing it into my mouth. The feeling from the metal piercing was unusual but it gave me something more than just that nub to play with. I worked my lips under the ends and pulled, stretching the sensitive collection of nerves. At the same time, I worked that growing nipple with my tongue, and suddenly she was coming! I kept working that nipple with my mouth and tongue as I watched her body jerk and twist in orgasm. Her moans provided and exquisite soundtrack to all of it, and when I pulled off her nipple to watch her body move, I could tell she could go higher.

At that point, I grabbed the nipple I had been sucking and began to twist and press and pull it, all at the same time as I took her other nipple into my mouth and began to mash it much the same way as I had just done. I heard her sharp intake of breath as I did it, and could tell she was sliding from the peak of her first orgasm into the swell of another one. I suddenly realized how much power I had, and at that point threw out the "rules" and plunged three fingers deep into her hole. amazed to feel her cunt spasming and fully intending to drive her orgasmic peak even further. I was contemplating adding a fourth finger, and perhaps even daring to fist her, but I held back. As I found out later, she would have been completely fine with that -- but it was further than I'd ever gone before, so ultimately it was my loss that day.

Eventually I heard the sound of her moans and groans change, from ecstasy to what seemed to be distress, and I pulled out my fingers and let her nipple fall from my mouth. I pulled the gag from her mouth, replacing it immediately with the fingers that had been tormenting her pussy. "Clean them off. Suck your juices from them." I commanded. I pulled them from her mouth and pushed the blindfold up onto her forehead. Her eyes were glassy, and I watched as she slowly came back from where ever those orgasms had taken her. When she was present we just looked at each other and both of us began to grin like idiots. In my case it was delight over the power I had over her.

"I'm not sure where I went, but I can honestly say I've never been there before. It was as if coming like that, over and over, just took over and my brain short circuited. Or something. I can't believe how amazing that was. I don't' have words. I don't think there actually ARE words to describe it. I'd like to say untie me and give me my turn, but I don't think I can move!"

I undid her bonds and then watched her for a bit. I got it -- she was so deeply pleasured that I couldn't ask her to rouse herself and do me. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. "Don't worry, I'll give you a rain check, but getting you off was so incredibly arousing that I need to get off. Now I understand why a guy with a hardon is almost a different human -- I could hump a bedpost right now!"

"Go ahead, Maria. I want to watch. I want to see how you play with your pussy and how you make yourself come. Will you show me?"

I lifted myself so I was on my knees with my legs spread. I reached down and began to tease myself, running my fingers up and down my slit, playing in the juices, spreading that oily fluid out and over my clit.

"Are you going to finger yourself? How many fingers will you stuff up inside your cunt? It looks so hot! You look so beautiful!"

By now I had two fingers of one hand up my cunt, and the other hand was caressing my clit, one finger on either side of that hood and squeezing it, pressing on it, manipulating it. I inserted a third finger as I reached to find my g-spot, and increased the speed and pressures on my clit. I felt that orgasm get closer and closer, and increased the speed and pressures from both hands until at last I felt the dam break and I began to come. And I began to squirt! That had never happened before, and I was just amazed at it all as well as reacting to my body in its throes of pleasure. Eventually I fell back on the bed and it took a moment to realized that Char was applauding!

We eventually stumbled into the shower together. It was far from crowded, since they had a shower that was built for at least four people. After we dried off, we went back to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms. When we eventually woke up, we wandered into her kitchen and ate. We thought about -- or at least I thought about -- doing one of those "eat messy food off of one another" type scenes, and that did happen a few months later, but not this time. We took our wine and she brought me into their home theater, and grabbed a laptop and we decided to investigate porn videos. We decided to look at orgasms. Or, more accurately, at women as they have them. Looking back, I think I was wondering if I was doing it "right," as strange as that seems now. I wondered aloud to her as to whether I looked "weird" when I came. So we went to look. [Just so you know, we eventually realized that everyone looks different in those moments, and that, frankly, how one looks is of decidedly minimal value.]

Anyway, we stumbled on one that got us both excited. A slim woman comes in, strips, and gets on a massage table, face down. A masseuse comes in and starts to work with what was more a sexual rub than any sort of massage. Pretty soon she has her hands on the woman's pussy and manipulates it until she clearly came. But she didn't stop there -- she continued and we watched the woman come about 5 times. Which got both of us excited and wet. I decided to take the part of the masseuse. I wanted to bring Charlotte off as many times as I could, and she didn't have any objections. As if she might! At that point we went back into the bedroom, and she put the video on screen on the television there.

We located some baby lotion, and after putting down a towel, I had Charlotte lay face down.

"Just close your eyes and drift where ever you go. You trust me, right?" I asked.

"Um, not to be too sarcastic, but I'm stark naked in front of you, I let my husband fuck you while I did your husband -- hell, I let them work on each other -- and you just rocked my world by giving me the most intense orgasm ever. Of course I fucking trust you!" she laughed.

"Oh, yeah. Well, continue trusting and surrender, girl. This is all about you, so enjoy." I turned on some quiet music and let her lay there for a bit. Well, I also took the time to admire Charlotte from above. Shorter than me, she was also plush where I was skinny. Her ass cheeks were round and taut. Her legs seemed a lot longer than I remembered -- or I was just now appreciating them correctly. Her big boobs were pressed against the table and a whole lot of soft flesh protruded to the sides. I felt my pussy getting wet again, so before I zoned out I put oil on my hands, rubbed them together to warm them, and began to stroke her legs.

I began with a foot and then moved to the other one. I covered every surface of each with a light, sliding touch. I moved up to the ankle and calf on one side, and then pulled my hands back -- but instead of going to the other leg, I added oil and worked on the back of her thigh on the same leg. I wanted to keep it from being predictable, I guess. It had the impact I hoped for, though. She took a deep breath and let out a sigh as she shifted her body and let her legs separate. Instead of moving to her inner thigh, I shifted to the other leg and worked it from her butt down to her ankle. It had the desired effect -- her legs separated further, and I could see moisture on her outer lips -- but I wasn't going to go near them yet.

More oil, and I moved to her ass. Johnny had admired it aloud; he called it "full" and "inviting" and I had to admit he was on the money with his description. I started at the top of her ass and worked my way in circles down to the bottom, then up the sides and back down her crack, separating those big cheeks to work the crack. I stayed away from her rosebud and her pussy to build up some tension, and then began to run my hands up her back to her neck and back, slowly covering every inch of skin with my touches. I lifted her arms and placed them above her head, allowing me to reach her sides -- and that included the bulging side boobs. Again, I was teasing and tantalizing her and I was basing it on how my body would feel and what I would want.

Then I worked my hands down her side, down the outside of her legs and came back up working on the inside of them. Her legs parted even more and she began to squirm as I got higher and higher up inside her thighs. I kept working closer and closer to her pussy lips without touching them, getting closer and closer and building the tension. Then I suddenly moved back to her ass and separated those sweet cheeks to work my way down towards her pussy. I was enjoying this immensely, so much so that I felt moisture drip down my leg!

I spent a brief instant on that tiny starfish of her asshole, and then moved down past it. I ran my fingers down the outer lips of her now sopping cunt, and came back up with my thumbs inside them and my fingers continuing to rub the outer lips. Up and back down, slowly, deliberately, increasing the pressure a little more each time. Her legs were now widely spread and her hips were reacting as I continued to let my fingers draw sensations from every fold and wrinkle. Then I switched from worrying about both sides to attending to the "top" and "bottom" -- her clit and her hole. I slipped my middle finger into her hole where it slid deep without any resistance, and I moved the thumb of my other hand to her clit where I began to massage it from the tip up to where it hid under its hood and disappeared into her body. I was slowly caressing every inch as I began to slowly finger fuck her canal. I added one finger, and then another, and kept a steady pace as I pulled them almost out before slipping them back up inside, all the while gently increasing both the pressure and the speed of my thumb on her clit.

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers
12