A Wife, a Dare and the Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie comes, the contractions of her vagina always make me come. However, it seemed to have no effect on Vince as he continued to pound her mercilessly, making her come over and over again.

"Oh god, no more!" Katie cried. "It's too intense!" But Vince kept at it, slamming his dick into her so hard I was afraid she might break. The violence with which he was pounding her was something I had never seen, even in porn videos. As he continued, she was reduced to a blubbering, whimpering mess, and I wasn't quite sure what she was trying to express, although it seemed to be both pleasure and pain.

"WO NOOOO! SO FUCKING GOOD-MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME-SHIT I'M COMING AGAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER-DON'T STOP! LIKE THAT, YES! NO! PLEASE STOP YOU'RE STRETCHING MY PUSSY-THAT'S ENOUGH! OOOHH YES, LIKE THAT-KEEP DOING THAT FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!-YOU BETTER STOP NOW STOP NOW-OH GOD, NOT AGAIN!"

After about ten minutes, Vince finally pulled out of her pussy, and dragged her off the couch and down to a sitting position on the floor and jammed his dick into her mouth. With grunts of pleasure and relief, he came. There was so much come that some exploded out of her nose, and there was come dripping out of the sides of her mouth. When he finally stopped coming, she pulled his cock out of her mouth and gasped for air.

"God, you're a good fuck!" he exclaimed. "You're husband's a lucky guy."

I stood outside, trembling with excitement. What I had witnessed had truly blown my mind. It was what we had fantasized about for the last few weeks. To watch your wife fuck another man is something I thought I would never want to see, but in fact, it was an incredible turn on. Katie was lying face down on the floor, completely spent, and, I hoped, very satisfied. But then I worried that she hadn't liked it, and perhaps had been traumatized.

In a few minutes, Vince climbed back on top of her as she lay on the floor. Always the model hostess, Katie put his nearly erect cock in her mouth, taking as much as she could. It wasn't long before he was completely hard again. This time he wasn't as gentle, he was straddling her again, and pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She was making gurgling sounds as Vince's shaft slid unimpeded into her. He seemed to be going in deeper each time, and I could see Katie gagging as his huge cock went too deep into her. I hoped she didn't choke on it.

Mercifully, Vince stopped and pulled his dick out of her mouth. Gobs of saliva came out of Katie's mouth as his shaft slid out. She was gasping for breath. He turned her back over so she was face down on the floor, and aimed his cock toward her back door. In our fantasies, we would pretend that I would rape her anally against her will. She would cry out, "no, I've never done that!" and "you've already wrecked my pussy, don't stretch out my asshole." When Katie said those lines to Vince, I figured that she was doing okay.

But taking Vince up her ass wasn't easy. Using only his saliva as lubrication, Vince worked his cock into her. While Katie was no stranger to anal sex, I could tell that it was quite a different experience with an oversized penis. I was comforted by Katie's moaning, which seemed to be moans of pleasure rather than pain. But I wasn't prepared to see Vince slamming himself in and out of her ass. Watching a man pleasure himself on your wife like that brings a slew of conflicting emotions. But when Vince came in her ass, I shot another load into my pants. I don't think I've ever come in my pants before, and on this night, I had done it twice, without touching myself.

Finally satisfied, Vince got up and pulled his jeans back on. I felt relief, as I feared that he could be there pummeling Katie's holes all night long. I didn't know if she could survive much more of him. Vince said a few words of farewell, and left on his motorcycle.

I ran into the house, and picked Katie up off the floor, cradling her in my arms.

"I'm sorry I let this happen," I said, on the verge of tears.

But Katie looked up at me and smiled.

"It was okay," she said. "More than okay. That was tremendous sex."

We talked about what happened. Katie said she assumed I was nearby, watching. She said she hadn't planned on having sex at all, and was unprepared when things escalated so quickly.

"I would have never let him into the house if I didn't think you were there," she explained. "But once Vince saw you weren't there, he thought he would go for it."

"But he didn't exactly force you," I said. "If he tried to rape you, I would have stepped in."

"If he wanted to rape me, I'm not sure you could have stopped him," Katie laughed. "But yeah, I know that probably by sucking his dick, it made everything else inevitable. Are you mad?"

"No!" I said. "I'm not mad. I saw how you were trying to make him come with your hand. Anyway, it's more my fault than yours. I'm just glad you aren't traumatized."

"Yeah, I thought if I gave him a blow job, that would be the end of it," Katie said,. "But that guy wanted a whole lot more. But it was fine. I hope you don't mind my saying that I don't think I'll ever forget that."

"Shit," I said. "I'll never forget it."

"Babe," Katie said. "I know you're probably turned on right now, but I think I am too sore to have any more sex. But I can blow you, if you want."

"Katie," I said. "I came twice watching you."

We used that incident to fuel our sex lives over the next ten years. Eventually, we moved on to other fantasies, but even now, 15 years and two children later, we will come back to Vince and his huge cock. It never fails to turn us both on.

But from then on, we tried to stick to role-playing and fantasies in the privacy of our own bedroom, and we never did anything like that again. We never went back to the biker bar, and I never saw Vince again. I believe Katie when she says she never saw Vince again, although you never know. There were a couple of suspicious late nights and, after we moved to another town, a long weekend back in her home town for a high school reunion. I couldn't bring myself to ask if Vince came to the reunion, or more to the point, if Vince came at the reunion. Maybe that's a story she can tell you about.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That’s gotta be about the most screwed up wife in history. It’s clear she can barely distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality. That’s scary. The husband mentions that going from fantasy to the real thing isn’t something he is comfortable with but the fantasy is fine. You would have to divorce this bitch straight away. She fucks a biker in my living room and then proclaims great sex huh? Don’t be upset but I’ll never forget how good that was. You know she’ll fuck the biker at her class reunion. I would file for divorce right after I packed my bags. I would not even tell her what I’m doing. Let her deal with the living, not fantasy, of being served divorce papers. There is nothing to work out or any counseling. She is a fucking car wreck. Cut your losses and dump her bitch ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I cannot believe the story. I mean if he would not leave after she asked him to, then you call the police. She didn’t even try cuz what happened was what she wanted. The husband said it was fantasy and he didn’t truly want her to do anything. She saw the guy she knew from school and probably always wanted to fuck him. There has to be something seriously wrong with a person who would fuck a guy in the living room of their house without having talked previously in detail. She loved it and told the husband so. She will do this again even if he said no more. You’d absolutely have to divorce her right away. She would need to understand what she did was so disgusting that divorce is the only option. She has zero ability to recognize fantasy vs real life. She is one of the more revolting characters I’ve read about in various stories on this site. He needs to cut her loose now! Let her know that it’s painfully obvious she wanted to fuck this guy from the start. Explain to her she is not trustworthy in the slightest. Tell her after her appalling actions he could not or will not ever touch her again. You can’t be with a shank like that. She is a white trash biker whore so go live your dream of being with a large man so she can be dominated like she wants. I’d do one thing first. Even if he has to pay a call girl who is gorgeous and has an incredible body. Make an appointment with her to arrive an hour before the whore wife gets home from work. Let her know you want it to be very loud and explicit in the talk. Tell the wife you met this girl a week ago and you both connected deeply and instantly. Like the idea of a soulmate. Tell her you had no idea sex could be so good. Make sure to have her served the divorce decree where she works. Just to twist the knife a little more.Pack a bag and leave before she comes home. leave her a note saying I talked to the bar owner of the Wayside Inn to ask about this guy Vince that my whore wife fucked. I hate to tell you this but this guy must fuck girls seemingly every night. He told us here that he broke his own record of having 6 STD’s in less than a year and told us she was number 6. He said she was pathetically easy to seduce. He said can you imagine doing that to her husband even though she said he was a fantastic guy and they loved each other very much. So that’s what you do in a great marriage? That girl is one sick bitch. Vince went on about how much he wants to get her to come here and then take her into the back to get viciously gang banged by about 7 guys. I’d love to give her a few nice deep cuts on her cute face and later me and the guys talked about tuning this whore up big time. After all that I’m going to tell her this is how we treat

Duplicitous whores. If you call the cops we will tell them you are always bringing guys back to her house to fuck. This bitch has fucked almost all of the guys who come here.

Anyway, she did come her one night cuz she wanted to talk to me and I said let’s go into the back. Once we did I gave her a shot to knock her out and called my guys. We fucked that slut hard for about 5 hours. I mean we really busted this slut up really good. I was going to put her to sleep for good but the owner said not here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was good until the perverted anal sex. Who wants shit, with toxic bacteria, on his cock?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The husband is a total idiot if he thinks she won’t fuck the biker again. She crossed the fantasy reality line because after meeting this guy the first time it turns out they went to the same high school. The sex she initiated with this guy, in their home was as she said, some incredible sex and will never forget it. You don’t think she’ll do it again? Of course she will. She already has proven to be a duplicitous bitch but her willingness to not only do what she did, but where she did it. IN YOUR FUCKING LIVING ROOM! Divorce her sorry ass quickly. I’m saying this as a woman. If my husband did that to me it would be so over.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let me get this right. There is never a discussion between the guy and his wife about making the fantasy real. He even worries that she had begun to blur the lines between fantasy and reality. He should have said immediately I don’t feel comfortable with this anymore. He could have said nope. I love you but I’m not comfortable with how you are looking at this. He doesn’t and she shows that his fear of her blurring the lines was spot on.

She fucks a stranger in their home? I mean passionate kissing, rubbing her face against the guys cock, saying I want to see it, and without any hesitation sucks the bikers cock. Really? Then he fucks the shit out of her and she loves it. Kissing, blowjobs, intercourse both anal and vaginal. Holy shit! I would have done what he did and refrained from stopping my husband if he was in the same situation. He shouldn’t have to tell her. He can’t be responsible for her actions. She is an adult and fucking a stranger in your home? Not talking beforehand about where this can or can’t go. He even reminds her that the biker never asked or forced her to suck his cock. Her answer is I knew once I did that, there was no going back. Really? So why the fuck did you do it you fucking child. You did what you wanted to do. She says to her husband that was great sex! Are you mad? I hope not, and again I hope you don’t get upset with me saying this but I will never forget how amazing tonight was. Ever! I’m sorry but this is a woman who makes bad decisions and can’t be trusted. Ever! I’m in no way condoning domestic violence but if I did what she did, I’d at the very least expect a nice hard slap in the face. If my husband did what this woman did, I’d kick him in the balls real hard and then divorce his ass immediately. No discussion. I hate stories that portray women who take no responsibility for their actions. The answer is almost always, why didn’t you stop me? Omg is that pathetic. Like women need for a guy to tell them what’s right or not. My husband trusts me because I do know right from wrong and I don’t blame him for not telling me what I should or shouldn’t do. My God. This makes women look pathetic. The husband worries that she will fuck this guy again when she goes to her high school reunion where the biker will probably attend since he went to the same high school she did. Ofc you can’t trust her. She is unreliable as a spouse. She loved the sex with this guy. You think for a second she’s not gonna fuck him good? I’m just glad I’ve never known anyone like this couple. They are a fucking dumpster fire. Divorce her quickly and move on. You cannot and will not ever trust her again and rightly so. You can’t have that in a marriage. You have to earn trust and she is not to be trusted.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories