A Wife and her Anklet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was speechless, so my face must have done all the talking for me. Gemma smiled for the first time and looked into my eyes. She then took my hand and pulled it towards her.

"Touch me," she whispered.

Breathless, I opened my hand and cupped my wife's mound. I then massaged that freshly fucked married cunt, violated with another man's sperm.

"Uhhhh... uhhhhh..." Gemma sighed. "Finger me..."

"Did he make you cum?" I grabbed the thong at the side and aggressively snapped it away.

"Ohh!" Gemma gasped. "Yes," she then sighed.

"Did he have a big cock?" I cupped her bare, sticky mound once more, making slurping sounds with my palm as I forcefully rubbed.

Gemma fell back against the fridge with her palms flat on the door. Her hips pushed forwards and she started grounding that pussy of hers against my hand.

"He was thick," she sighed. "Uhhhh... uhhhh... yes!"

"Thicker and longer than me?"

I slipped two fingers into her soiled cunt, knuckle deep, before pulling my hand back and then thrusting in hard again, jabbing her pubic bone.

"Ah... ah... yes! Ah... about the same... but he was much thicker than you... ah fuck!"

"How many times did he make you cum on his thick cock?" I added a third finger and fucked my wife harder.

"Uuuuh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" she cried out and spread her legs.

"How many times?" I gritted my teeth.

"I don't know... ah... ah... three... four times maybe... I can't remember..."

"Did he make you feel like a slut?"

"Yes! Yes he did... fuck I'm cumming..."

Jamming four fingers inside my wife's cunt, I fucked her with a frantic sawing action. She climaxed hard, trembling and banging her hands against the fridge until she jumped on me to prevent herself from collapsing.

"Fuck me! Take me upstairs and fuck me, Tim!" My wife was insatiable.

"I wanna know every single detail of what you did. From the moment he approached you, to the moment you left him this morning."

"I'll shower first," Gemma giggled.

"No you won't," I chuckled. "I want you exactly as you are. I'm going to fuck you as he did."

By the time we reached the bedroom my wife had grown in confidence. Knowing she was back in control of my emotions as the hot wife, she quickly dominated me as the cuckold.

"Get naked and get on the bed, Tim," she instructed, opening her bedside drawer and taking out our handcuffs.

With a big, excited smile on my face I quickly stripped off and assumed the position. We'd done this many times before, but it was always role play. After a girls night out, Gemma liked to handcuff me to our bed, before telling me all about her evening.

I'd get to hear all about the guys who'd flirted with her, before she'd 'confess' to sucking some stranger off in the toilets, or how a stranger took her down an alley and fucked her up against a wall. It was all fantasy of course, and it made for great sex.

Back to the present, Gemma straddled my naked body, reaching and stretching over me as she bound my wrists to our marital bed. Her cleavage grazed my face inside the dress, and I saw the other two love bites on her tits. My cock was solid once more.

"Where would you like me to start?" my wife giggled.

"From the beginning," I breathed excitedly.

Gemma grinned as she settled herself comfortably on top of me. She then lifted the hem of her black dress, exposing my cock standing erect in front of her dry-cum stained mound.

"Me and the girls went to a few bars. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. A few guys chatted with us and one or two flirted. Not just with me, but with the other girls to. You know how it goes," my wife giggled.

"Anyone grope you?" I spoke softly, highly aroused.

"Not in any of the bars. But then we went onto the club, and you know what those places are like. A few dickheads on the dance floor grabbed my arse but I told them to fuck off."

I smiled, I'd seen my wife slap a guy once, before a bouncer dragged him out of the place.

"The night really was like any other night. We drank wine, knocked back a few shots, but we mostly danced and had a really good laugh. We were all drunk, but I wasn't stupidly drunk or anything like that... I was just happy, having a great time... but then..."

"You met him... the guy who fucked you," I jumped in, too eager. Gemma giggled and wrapped her hand around my shaft.

"Some of the girls were dancing, some of them were outside smoking cigarettes, so I was sitting on my own when he approached me. He was gorgeous, and he had a sexy smile, but I didn't take him to be anything more than just another cute guy in the club."

"But he noticed the anklet..." I breathed heavily.

"I don't know when he noticed the anklet, but he introduced himself very politely as Darren." Gemma started laughing.

"What?" I chuckled as the memory clearly amused her.

"He actually... Darren... actually... asked me where you were. I rolled my eyes thinking here we go, but he said he always seeks the husbands permission before speaking to his wife."

"Smooth... cheesy but smooth. He obviously knew you were out with the girls." I commented.

Gemma squeezed my cock, smiling as she slowly started stroking me. My initial grunt toned out into a deep moan.

"I jokingly apologised and told him you were at home, and that I was out with my girlfriends."

"Mmmm," I moaned at the slow, firm handjob I was receiving. "When did he notice the anklet?"

"Shut up and I'll tell you," Gemma laughed.

"As you command!" I smiled.

"Darren pretended to be disappointed. It was light hearted flirting before he added he was hoping to gain your approval to ask me for a dance."

"Mmmmm, your hand feels so good while I look at your dirty tits and listen to you."

"He said a beautiful lady shouldn't be sat alone, and in your absence would I allow him the honour of being my dance partner in your place."

"Fuck! He had more cheese than Dairylea! And you fell for that shit?" I chuckled, then Gemma squeezed my cock to remind me who was in charge.

"Of course I didn't fall for it. But he was polite and charming. Not to mention gorgeous with a sexy smile. He actually spoke to me and not my tits. Which is more than I can say for my husband at times."

"I think you did mention his gorgeous looks and sexy smile," I teased my wife.

"Anyway, I took his hand and accepted his offer to dance."

"How many guys have you danced with since we've been married?" My cock throbbed.

"He's the only one, and that's the truth."

Gemma held my cock and massaged her thumb across the tip. I groaned and cursed at the ceiling.

"Darren was a good dancer. He told me he was forty-two and a bachelor. He said he worked in sales of some kind. I can't remember what field exactly. He put his arm around me as we danced, and that's when he asked about the anklet."

"Ohhhhh fuck! What did you say?" My wife grinned and rubbed the end of my cock between her wet lips. Who's juices it was greasing my cock, I couldn't be sure. Both of the dirty fuckers, probably.

"He said I had a good taste in jewellery. He loved my necklace, earrings and... he said my anklet was his favourite. We laughed and then he asked me if I had an understanding husband."

"Fuck, Gemma! Don't stop!" I begged her. I was referring to both the hand job and the story.

"I told him I did, and he just grinned. He didn't ask any more about it. We danced and he remained very respectful. He really was a gentleman."

"Did any of the girls say anything to you about dancing with another man?"

"No. They're my friends, not yours."

My wife reminded me of where her friends loyalties lay. That hurt, but it made sense. "At what point did he offer you back to his place?"

Gemma was soaking wet, and I was rock hard, leaking pre-cum. She continued to straddle me while rubbing our sex organs together. It felt amazing.

"Darren didn't pester me, but he didn't let me out of his sight either. He made me feel sexy and wanted... desired sexually... knowing he was watching me from the four corners of the club."

"You didn't find that creepy?"

"No. He would catch me at the bar, on the way to the toilets, and he watched me from a distance when I was with the girls. Always smiling at me. Letting me know he wanted me. It turned me on."

My wife and I spent a few moments softly groaning together. I needed my cock inside her more than ever, but she would deny me for quite some time.

"When it was just me and Siobhan left, Darren brought his friend over to sit and talk with us."

"Siobhan's a slag anyway," I chuckled. "Did she get fucked?"

"She always gets fucked," my wife laughed.

"She's single anyway, so no harm done."

"But you're not," I gasped, feeling the head of my cock slip between Gemma's lips, just inside her wet hole. "Ride me. Put me inside you!"

"You'll cum before I finish telling you what happened," Gemma giggled, pulling me away from her cunt.

"So what happened next?" I breathed, sexually frustrated.

"Siobhan and his friend went off to dance, and Darren spent time showering me with genuine compliments. He loved my eyes, hair and smile. He thought I was stunning and he said you were a very lucky man."

"Uhhhh, fuck, Gem! At what point did you decide you wanted to fuck him."

"He said he thought we were connecting and asked if I agreed. I did agree, so he asked me if I was interested in something unfolding between us. Darren smiled when he asked the question, and glanced at the anklet."

"Fuck! What did you say?"

"I asked him how he knew about the anklet. He confessed it was a hopeful assumption, but that he had met couples in the past, and whenever he sees a beautiful, married woman with one around her right ankle, he simply has to investigate the possibility."

"He knew you were a hotwife! Ohhh fuck that's so hot!" Gemma giggled at my disposition.

"We chatted more around it and that's when you and I started texting. He was smoothing my thigh and leg when I was texting you."

"He knew you were texting me?"

"I told him I needed your approval before anything could unfold."

"How did you feel texting me with him... with Darren stroking your leg?"

"I'm not gonna lie, I was praying you would say yes. I was so turned on."

"Then what happened... after I gave you my approval?"

"We left the club and went to his apartment."

"Keep going. Put me inside you and tell me what you did... what he did to you..."

"Not yet. I know you," she smiled. "You'll cum too soon."

"Keep stroking me as you share your one-night stand then, you dirty stop out."

Gemma laughed before continuing her sordid tale. "Inside his apartment we kissed as soon as the door closed. He pinned me up against it and kissed me hard. He was such a good, passionate kisser. Our hands were all over each other... look at me, Tim..."

I was lost. I had my eyes closed trying to visualise what my wife was saying, as she ever so slowly stroked my cock. I opened my eyes as soon as she told me to.

"We were kissing passionately when Darren removed my dress... just like this."

Gemma let go of my shaft and reached for her shoulder straps. She then pulled them down together. Her big braless tits bounced free, revealing two thick, dark love bites. I almost came seeing them.

"He devoured me right there in his hallway. His hands and mouth were everywhere. That's when he gave me these love bites."

"Did it feel nice having him suck on your tits like a vampire?"

"It felt amazing. He ignited something deep inside me. It was like being with Clyde on our anniversary again."

Gemma moaned and cupped her tits. Her eyes drifted closed for a moment. I knew she was reliving the moment Darren sucked love bites into her fleshy mounds.

My wife looked like a teenaged tart who got too horny in the back seat of her boyfriend's car.

"Was he better than Clyde?"

"Different..."

"Did he get you naked and fuck you like a slut in his hallway?"

"No. He pulled my dress off and I tore at his clothes. He was only wearing boxers by now, and I only had my lace thong and heels. He made me keep the heels on though."

"Oh fuck! I bet you looked so hot and slutty!"

All he seemed to want to do was taste me. He sucked on my neck and nipples and groped my tits for ages. I was so wound up; I pulled his boxers down to free his cock."

"Was he bigger than me?"

"Thicker. Much thicker. I wanted to suck it, so I did. I felt so dirty. We've never had sex like that outside the bedroom before. He was moaning when I took his cock out. I told him it was big and he seemed to enjoy that. He then grunted and push down on my shoulders."

"You sucked him off in the hallway?"

"He had me so horny, I squatted with my back against his apartment front door. He was so hard; I took him in my mouth. You know what I'm like when I'm turned on sucking your dick."

"Fuck, Gem! I need to be there next time! I need to be able to watch you in real time!"

"He told me I was a great cocksucker as he played with my tits. I cupped his balls and gave him my best blowjob. I tasted and swirled his pre-cum around inside my mouth before swallowing it. Darren then held my head firm and fucked my mouth, banging the back of my head against his front door."

"Argggh! Fuck, Gem!" I grunted.

My wife was now stroking my cock again while she used her free hand to play with her pussy. I wished she'd just slip me inside herself.

"I was gagging on his cock, but you know I'm not a quitter. Eventually I was able to take him. Darren's cock reached the back of my throat and his balls rested against my chin. I felt so hot and dirty. I wished you could have seen your hotwife in action."

"Next time I will. Next time I'll be there to watch my hotwife getting her face fucked!"

"I expected him to cum in my mouth. I was ready to swallow his load, but then he suddenly helped me to my feet and took me into his bedroom, leaving our clothes littered throughout his hallway."

"How was he different to Clyde?" I needed to know.

"He was aggressive. Not nasty or controlling. Just... aggressive. It was so hot being man handled like that. He literally threw me on the bed and ripped my thong off."

"I'd have given my left nut to have watched that!" Gemma grinned at my response.

"I spread my legs and offered him my pussy. I loved watching his eyes light up. He made me feel so desired."

"Don't I make you feel desired?" Jealousy struck for a moment.

"You love me. You make me feel wanted, loved and desired. Safe. But with Darren it was all about sex. Hot, dirty sex!"

"Fuck I'm gonna cum in a minute!" I groaned.

"He buried his head between my legs and gave me some pretty damn good oral sex. I came so hard I actually... I..."

"What is it?" I panted. "What did you do?"

"I squirted..." Gemma closed her eyes and concentrated on rubbing her clit, leaving me laying there helpless. I could only watch as my wife masturbated on top of me.

"That's so hot! You'll have to tell me what he did to make you squirt." I chuckled, but jealousy struck again.

"Dar... Darren was teasing my arse while he was going down on me." Gemma was close.

"Your actual arsehole!" I gasped. Gemma moaned some kind of confirmation as her orgasm drew nearer to the edge. "Damn... I always thought you weren't into that."

"I'm sorry... ah... ah... yes..." My wife started moaning as her orgasm teetered on the edge now.

"Did he finger your arse?"

Gemma moaned her confession and then exploded into a fit of orgasmic ecstasy. This Darren fella had double fingered my wife. One digit in her pussy, another in her tight back door, while he flicked her clit to orgasm.

"Did you enjoy squirting?" Gemma writhed on top of me for a few moments before she could answer.

"It was weird... but intense. At first... I thought I was peeing... but then I realised I wasn't. It felt amazing... like everything... the huge build up to me cumming... just escaped me. It was like the floodgates had burst open."

"Just like it did then," I chuckled. "And then he fucked you?" I croaked, having just imagined my wife squirting with a finger up her arse.

Gemma finally looked me in the eye. "Yes, that's when he fucked me. With a single deep thrust he put his big cock inside me."

My wife, clearly needing more cock inside her pussy, took hold of my shaft and finally sat on my cock. I gritted my teeth and groaned like a horny dog.

"Why didn't you use a condom?" I moaned, as my wife started to move her body.

"Everything just moved so quickly. When I realised he was bare inside me it was too late."

"It's never too late," I hypocritically grunted.

"He was inside me so deep, thrusting his cock in and out. All I could think about was how good he felt inside my pussy."

"Did you think about me?"

My wife suddenly came crashing down on top of me. I exhaled a throaty grunt when her hands landed on my chest, forcing the air from my lungs.

"No," she panted. "I'm sorry, but I'm never going to lie to you to save face." My wife's honesty stung like a mutha-fucker.

"I don't want you to ever lie. The truth is..."

Gemma collapsed further, squashing her tits against my chest as she planted her mouth firmly against mine. The kiss was full of love and compassion, before she hauled herself upright again. Like a stripper, my wife started riding my cock with her hands behind her head.

"Tell me how he fucked you!" I grunted, hoping I could last until the end.

"He fucked me hard. He held my heels up high in the air and spread your wife's legs wide. The anklet looked so sexy around my ankle. I truly felt like a hotwife for the first time."

"You're becoming too attached to that thing." I grinned, moving my hips. It felt so dirty getting fucked by my wife, knowing Darren had shot two loads into her within the last ten hours. "You'll always be a hotwife now. My hotwife."

Gemma smirked knowingly, and then started moving slower. She was riding me gently, slowing things down. Looking so sexy with her dress around her waist, she cupped, lifted and caressed her tits. It was the most intense, teasing fuck she'd ever given me.

"What positions did he fuck you in?"

"After he made me cum he told me to ride him. He had his hands and mouth all over your wife's tits while I bounced on his hard cock. He then wrapped his arms around me, pulled me down on top of him, and then he pounded me from underneath. I was screaming until he made me cum again."

"Ohhhh fuck, Gem! I need to cum!"

"Darren then told me to get onto all fours on the side of the bed. He bent your hotwife over, facing this big mirror on his wardrobe. I felt so slutty. I saw my reflection and felt guilty."

"You did?"

"Yeah, but then Darren knelt behind me, and started slapping my arse before he rammed his big cock back inside your wife. He fucked me hard again until I came... but... he..."

My wife hesitated. It was genuine hesitation. "What's wrong, Gem?" She stopped moving on my cock and apologised.

"He managed to squeeze his thumb into my arse while he was fucking me. I'm sorry. I know I've always gotten nervous when you've tried to do that. I just... I just felt so..."

"Dirty?" I jumped in.

"Yes, but it wasn't that... I just felt free... in my mind. Free from personal judgement I guess."

"Did he fuck you up the arse, Gem? Did you let him fuck you up the arse?" I gulped. It actually wasn't that big a deal if she did have anal sex. It was the fact she'd always denied me that hole.

"I'm sorry, Tim. At the time he was just so persuasive. He didn't really ask me."

Gemma looked sullen, but my cock throbbed even harder.

"Did he force you?" I doubted he did. My wife looked more guilty than ashamed.

"No. He absolutely did not force me to do anything. He just... I don't know... assumed I was into it... when he suddenly started fingering lube into my arse."