A Wife Confined

Story Info
I gain new perspective from confinement.
3.6k words
4.13
18.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, based on my current situation, I'd say I decided to go deeper rather than surface for air. 17 years with the same man and I am still able to find myself in new situations. I have certainly never been here before. In the middle of our living room is a wooden table and on that table is a black dog kennel with me inside, naked. There is a small gate on the side of the kennel and one in the front as well. I can only crawl through the side gate as the front one is much smaller. I must tuck my knees into my chest and lay down over my thighs to fit in this cage. I feel my feet pressed up against the backside and I feel my face almost pressing into the front. He closes the gate and I feel the confinement of the space. He walks around me.

"How do you feel in there?"

He is asking out of seriousness. I had gotten on my knees and done my best to express just how much I wanted to try this. I was a good girl for him that day so he took me shopping...at PetSmart.

"Are you sure?" He had asked in the aisle as I pointed to the smallest possible kennel I thought I'd fit in to. I had been still and quiet at the register, living a dirty little secret and hoping the clerk would not ask what kind of dog we have...arf.

As we drove home, the medal jostled against itself.

"You hear your cage back there?" He asked.

"Yes Sir."

So now here I am, crouched over my legs with a pad for comfort and a soft blanket because I was such a good girl.

"I feel good Sir," I say from inside the cage, and my clit flexes.

He runs his fingers along the cage as he walks a full slow lap around the cage.

"Look how sexy you are, in there just for me."

"Yes Sir."

The switch comes through the space in the bars and he is poking me with it, it tickles and hurts at the same time. It is definitely attention getting.

"You're going to be good in there aren't you?"

"I will Sir."

He pokes me again and again but I can only press back and forth into the cage sides.

"I'll be good Sir! I will!" I say once the poking becomes too much.

He pokes my sides, my neck, shoulders and everywhere else.

"Please Sir, what can I do?"

He comes to be in front of me.

"Head up."

I do. He unzips his pants and there is no way his cock is fitting through these holes. He grumbles an annoyed groan.

"I'm going to have to cut a nice hole right about here," he says pressing his cock against the cage. He lines the tip with a hole. "Make out with it then."

My lips can hardly fit through the hole spacing but I do my best.

"Yes, we need a hole here," He says again.

When I don't say anything, he slaps he side of the cage and it makes the whole thing clang loudly.

"Yes Sir, I could pleasure you better if there was a hole here."

He puts himself away and opens the side gate. The switch pushes in and I start to get lashings all over my back. He doesn't have much room inside the cage so his whips are short but with a flick of his wrist, making them sharp and stinging. He presses the tip of the switch under my stomach and presses upwards.

"Up, I want those tits."

I whimper.

"Up."

I try, I'm on my knees hunched over, but finally my tits are exposed. Then he starts. Short, sharp whips under my tits and coming upwards. The switch invades my already spall space. He hits my nipples and I jolt against my cage, and crouch.

"Up!"

I cry out, but I do. He whips more and more and more and I can't help but jolt with every lash and whimper at every flick of the switch. I can't help it, I block the switch, and take the lash to the arm.

"Baaaaad Giiirlll," he says with heat in his voice.

The side gate closes. The gate at my ass opens. My ass sticks out of the cage and I have no where else to move it. The consequences of blocking him begin. I scream out with each whip and tell him that these tits are his. Again and again lash after lash on my ass and hamstrings. I grasp the cage and try to pull my ass away by pressing up and my back presses against the top of the cage. He brings the switch down on top of the cage hard. It hits my back in several places and clangs on the bars in between. I rush back down and my ass is again in place. He whips again.

"Okay Sir, I'll keep my tits exposed for you, I will."

He seemingly ignores me and hits harder but I'm not sure why. I wish I could move away, my ass is become red hot and numb at the same time.

"They're yours Sir! Please I won't block you again!'

"Let's hope not."

Three more to the ass, the back gate closes and it hurts my ass as the gate presses against the fresh welts.

"Hands palm down against the floor of your cage."

I do. He begins and I have to work hard against the pain to keep my palms down. He

pokes me again and again all over my body.

"Those hands better stay right there."

"Yes Sir."

I take the whips to the tits as best I can.

"Please Sir, I'll be good for you, please!"

He flicks my nipples with the tip of the switch back and forth and despite the pain, I feel my pussy getting wet. My whimpers turn to groans of pleasure and that turns him on.

"That's a girl."

The gate closes and now both gates have been shut. He walks away and I am left to the confinement of the cage. Just being in here makes me feel horny, yes, but more than that. I am his and I have never in my life felt more so than right now. I drift into a fantasy world of being taken and caged, used, and made to obey and that is all. I feel calm except my left foot is asleep. I adjust in my cage and accidently make a large clanging noise. He comes back in.

"Are you being a good girl in there?"

"Yes Sir, it's just my foot feel asleep."

"Well, let's see if we can't get your mind on other things."

He holds my purple butt plug up to the cage, and I'm already forgetting about the tingles in my foot. He runs the plug along the cage so it hits each bar individually, and stops at my face.

"Open"

I open my mouth and he pushes it in, even though it barely fits through the bars.

"Get it nice and wet, I want it to be comfortable for you."

I know where it's going and I don't want it dry so I get it as wet as I can. He presses it in and out and my nose presses against the bars of my cage right where a pair of glasses would sit. Finally, he pulls it out and walks around to the back gate. It opens, and my ass is again fully exposed. The ass plug pushes on my hole and I hear the vibration setting turn on. He rubs it on my clit and my clit is grateful for the attention. I feel myself relaxing as he rubs the red lash marks on my ass. I groan as I feel his thumb sink into my ass slightly, then groan because the ass plug left my clit.

"Don't worry, good girls will get their orgasms. You're going to be a good girl aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I want to be good for you."

"I know you do."

He pushes the ass plug into my ass and pulsates it back and forth. I grasp the cage bars and moan. He's going slow and it feels so good. He starts to rub my clit from behind and my breathing deepens. I'm so wet, I can hear it as he rubs away at my clit again.

Soon, a captivating orgasm hits me, and I am confined and forced to suffer it in its fullest. I ty to relax as my orgasm grows to torturous levels. He's not stopping. Fuck. Soon, it seems like a second orgasm has been stacked on top of the first. I hear my body make the cage clang as my orgasm spasms me against it.

"Please Sir! Please I can't take it."

"Need something different do you?"

"Yes Sir, Please?!"

With his free hand, he works the ass plug in and out and I jolt again. All I can do is press my forehead into the floor of my cage and pant.

"It's this, or pain..."

"Pain!" I am surprised how fast I say it but I can't take this triple layered orgasm any more.

"Oooh really? Well then..."

The side door opens and now both are open. I feel his cock slip into my pussy and as he thrusts, the ass plug is pushed and pulled as well. I feel every part of it all. Suddenly the switch reaches in through the side gate and once again invades my space. Sometimes I don't know how he does so many things at once. His left hand is grasping the cage for support as he fucks me. If I look up I can see his fingers clenching the bars above me. Now his right hand has reached in through the side bar and whips my right arm, side leg, back and tit. I'm yelping and moaning from all the things happening at once. This all feels so much better than I imagined.

Being caged is ironically liberating. He begins to fuck me hard and then even harder. My face hits the front of the cage over, and over again. He has become so focused on fucking me, that the switch is only laying on my back. Even just the feeling of it resting on me is divine. Suddenly he pulls out of me.

"Out," he says.

I have to crawl out very carefully since I'm on a table as well. I bring myself to a kneel at his feet.

"Take my shoes off."

As I work the laces, he reaches down and clasps a collar to me, which has my leash already hanging from it. I pull both shoes off.

"Now my pants."

I undo them, they drop to the floor and he steps out of them. He is left in his boxers and a T-shirt. He pets me.

"What a good girl you are."

"Thank you Sir."

"Now back in you go."

I am surprised by this and hesitate for a moment. This leads to a harsh lash, and a pull of the collar. He pulls the leash and I'm forced to crawl back in. I feel the ass plug still going strong. This time my face is towards what was the back gate, and my left side is now to the side gate. The side gate closes. He holds my leash tight and I lean out of the now front gate.

"Come on out and get it," he says.

I can't crawl out because I'm up on a table, but he's pulling my leash so that I'm leaning way out, abs flexed as I feel like I'm gona fall out of the cage, off the table and onto the floor. I'm teetering and that's just where he wants me. He pulls my leash up with one hand and takes his cock out with the other.

"Kiss it, make out with it," he demands.

He knows I don't exactly love to give head after he's been inside me, but what can I do, I'm in a cage. I feel the tip of his shaft split my lips and I kiss and lick and go slow. I lick and kiss his cock from beginning to end and then he gives me his balls.

"Go on..." he says and tugs my already tight leash. I kiss the soft skin and lick that tender spot right where his cock ends, and his balls begin. He groans and can't take it. He turns my head up and shoves his cock down my throat. He holds my leash with one hand and my chin with the other and fucks my face without restraint. I'm chocking on it and it's making me climb to orgasm with the ass plug still vibrating strongly.

Suddenly he pulls out, pushes me hard backwards into the cage and shuts the gate at my face. He stands over me and pumps his own cock. He still has my leash in his hand, pulling me towards him. Not like I could back up if I wanted to. It doesn't take him long before I feel the warm liquid jet through my cage and onto my back, shoulder and face. He pulls my leash so that my face is pressed hard against the front of the gate.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir."

He leaves me there, covered in himself. The vibrator in my ass is going relentlessly. I sit still as he walks away to get his usual warm, damp towel. He returns and opens the gate to hand it to me, I clean up.

"Let's have you come on out." I do. "Turn around and show me your ass." I do.

He moves the vibrator around in my ass for a few moments longer before pulling it out.

"Stand up."

I do. He takes my leash and pulls me close so we are face to face. He fixes my long hair into a fresh pony tale.

"So, you enjoyed being in that cage?"

"I did Sir."

"Well I'm glad to hear it because I enjoyed seeing you in that cage, very sexy."

"Thank you, Sir."

"I want you to do something for me."

"Yes Sir..."

"Go into the kitchen and make a nice plate of that apple pie with whip cream. One plate but enough for the both of us."

"Yes Sir."

He slaps my ass and I go into the kitchen, wearing nothing but my skin and collar and leash. At least he didn't want bacon.

I make the dessert as decadent as I can and have a moment of hesitation to put one or two spoons on the plate. I go with one. I finish and carry the plate out to the TV where he sits o the couch. I see he has moved the cage into the room as well. It sits on the floor between the couch and the TV. I stand in front of him, plate in hand.

"On. Your. Knees." I fall to my knees without dropping the plate. "You're on carpet right now, are you not?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then how should you be?"

"On my knees Sir."

"Theeennnn??"

"Sorry Sir, I've never brought you food like this before, I just wasn't sure..."

"Give me the plate," he interrupts, then puts the plate on top of my cage. "Come here."

I rise a bit and he takes my leash and pulls me until I am lying over his lap. Without saying anything, he slaps my ass hard several times.

"Back to your knees." I do. "Stay."

He leaves and when he returns, he has two nipple clamp rings and a clit clamp. I've felt that clit clamp only once before and seeing it makes me tighten up. It's not the putting it on, but the taking it off that makes me flinch.

"Spread your legs and be still."

I look up at him with puppy-dog eyes as I spread my knees.

"That's a good girl."

He bends down an clamps the rings to my nipples and it makes me wine and pout.

"None of that now, its been a while since you wore THIS hasn't it?' He dangles the clit clamp in front of me.

"It has Sir."

It's hard to stay still as he secures my clit between two rods and clamps them so they hold tight to it. I whimper and wine at the pain. He opens the cage gate.

"Back in you go, face me."

I press myself small and squeeze into the cage, the clit clamp squeezes hard with each crawl. I am in and he closes and secures the door. He takes the apple pie plate off of the top of my cage and begins to eat.

"What a good job you did with the dessert. That's a good girl, is walking while carpet is under your feet a good girl?"

"No Sir."

He gets a bite on the spoon and the spoon hardly fits through the space between the bars. He feeds me this way through the entire dessert.

"Oh, some got on your cage, you'd better clean that up." I go to wipe it with my finger. "With your tongue." He adds.

I lick the sugary, sweet pie crumbs off the bars of the cage and he smiles deviously at me. He takes bites of the pie and teases me and feeds me small bites. When he's done and the plate is empty, he places it on the floor net to my cage. He leaves and comes back with a large dark blanket and lays it over the entire cage. It's dark, but the light from the lamps around the house can filter its way through, at least enough to show me the bars that confine me.

The three clamps do their job well and I cannot take my focus off them. I'm scrunched over and I don't want to rest my tits on my thighs because it rubs the nipple rings. I am quiet and try to be still. I feel subdued and claimed, taken, made to be his. I'm smack in the middle of one of my fantasies right now.

"Are you being a good little pain slut in there?" I hear him say.

"Yes Sir." My voice is a bit shaky.

"And how are those clamps doing?"

"Very tight Sir."

"As they should be."

"Yes Sir."

"Well you know your signal to use."

"Yes Sir."

I can feel my nipples and clit going numb and after a while I start to jostle against the bars.

"Hey, what's going on in there?"

"Sorry Sir, it's becoming...a lot."

"Then what do you need to do?"

"Use my signal, Sir."

"Good, now be a good girl and be quiet."

"Yes Sir."

I am. I can hear the basketball game going on in the background. I've made it to half-time in here, I'm surprised. I can't last much longer. These clamps are killing me. Finally, it must be at lest 20 more minutes. I have to use it.

I whimper purposefully just like a little caged puppy.

"There's my girl, I was wondering...you're ready to have those clamps off then?"

"Yes Sir, please?"

I can see his silhouette through the blanket as he approaches me. He takes the blanket off and my eyes have to adjust to the light. He opens the gate.

"C'mon out. Go ahead and take the plate to the sink."

"Yes Sir."

The clamps hurt and I waited too long to whimper if he's gona give me orders before he takes them off. I have to crawl on the carpet using only two legs and one hand available to help and the other carrying the plate. The clamps are verging on excruciating when he takes my leash and pulls me so that I come to stand in front of my cage. He stands behind me and pushes my back down so my upper body is lying on the top of my cage.

These clamps ae just too much.

"Sir, I..."

"Down, you'll get what you need soon enough."

I cringe, but say,

"Yes Sir."

His pants drop and he's fucking me from behind while bending me over the cage. The clit clamp is brutal as it swings back and forth. Finally, with one last ram into me, he releases himself and I am gritting my teeth.

"Please Sir!? Please I can I have these off??"

He sits me down on the couch and pushes me back. The nipple clamps come off first and as the blood rushes back to my nipples it causes me to screech out.

"My little pain slut."

"Y-Yes Sir."

I know what's next and I try to brace myself but it's in vain.

Fucking Fuck!

Taking this off, feels like my clit is in a vice and it has been pinched to its max. This shit hurts bad. I cry out with sincerity. I will feel this all the way through tomorrow...of that, I am sure.

It's finally off and he dangles it in front of me again.

"Do you remember why I had to put this on?"

"I was walking on carpet, Sir."

"And what should a good girl do?"

"Crawl on the carpet."

He puts his thumb on my clit and I try to move away.

"ah, ah, be a good girl."

I take a moment to calm myself. My clit feels like it's been tortured. He uses my own wetness and rubs my clit until I'm in a full force orgasm. He kisses me hard, forcefully. I feel so much like I'm his, and I am. My mind feels settled and my body used. My mind feels like it's a part of all this and that is a new experience.

My throbbing clit will remind me to crawl on the carpet like the good wife that I am.