A Wife’s Black Completion

Story Info
Wendy's journey from conservative wife to black bred slut.
2.3k words
4.28
85.2k
120
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looked over at her husband affectionately as she lined the thick dark head of Jerome's massive python up with her dripping pussy. Tom was a good husband, even if he had his flaws. Even at that, sometimes his flaws had led them to incredible discoveries. She fondly recalled how insistent he'd been, and how long he kept up suggesting to her that it would be hot if she'd try black cock. There had been a lot of trepidation on her part. They had a good sex life, she had her place in their little community, it just didn't seem worth it.

Then Jerome had come along, and little by little she had lowered her defenses. He was young, buff, and just made her feel so... milfy. At first, it was just how he always complimented her when they'd run into each other. Soon she found herself thinking more and more about him, and about Tom's ask. Then there was the night when he asked her to dance at the Church gala, and Tom encouraged her to acquiesce.

Jerome had held her tight out on the dance floor and she'd felt his tumescent bulge, unmistakable as they moved to the music. A slow number. She couldn't get Tom's clothes off quickly enough when they got home that night, and they fucked like rabbits. She even came once from Tom's cock, and that was a rare occurrence, indeed.

And Jerome had a way of showing up in the right place at the right time. So, bit by bit Wendy's objections had eroded, and she found herself speculating what it would be like, having Jerome's ebony spear between her lily-white married legs. It became a theme of her masturbatory sessions. Increasingly so, almost to the point of obsession.

And as luck would have it, on a summer night when they'd hired a babysitter and headed down to the lake house, they'd run into Jerome at the package store, and Tom had asked him to drop by for a drink. She hadn't objected. By the time J had showed up at the lake house she'd had a couple drinks and was feeling relaxed.

She remembered Jerome's compliments, sitting next to her on the couch. How he took her tiny hand in his and how her head was spinning from the novelty of it all. She remembered their first kiss, her eyes darting nervously over to Tom, the feelings of guilt, melting away as desire overtook her sensibilities, and she began to return the attentions of Jerome's tongue in her mouth.

How he'd teased her tits and later her pussy, melting her into a hot mess as Tom just looked on thinking about how sexy she looked. How she'd gasped when J disrobed and she saw his cock for the first time, thick, massive, powerful, and black as midnight. She was unsure that it would even fit partway into her tiny pussy but in short order she'd gotten the opportunity to find out otherwise.

Jerome fucked her four times that night, and Wendy lost count of how many orgasms she had had. He was patient and methodical, opening her up bit by bit until he was womb fucking her. It was transcendental. She looked over to see Tom sitting on the sidelines wanking his little cock, and she didn't care. She felt Jerome unload deep in her unprotected pussy four times, and she didn't care. The sheer amount of cum he produced was unbelievable. Jerome was her sword and she was his sheath, and that's all that mattered. She had surrendered unconditionally.

Tom had headed back home to pay the sitter somewhere after round three, and Wendy slept soundly and securely with Jerome, waking in the morning to a text from Tom asking about when she was going to be home. Jerome woke up about the same time, hard. So, they fucked once more. And again after that. She couldn't get enough of his ebony rod, and it wasn't until late afternoon that Jerome had dropped her off at home, her ovaries thoroughly drenched in his virile sperm, which leaked endlessly from her stretched pussy.

Tom wanted her as soon as she walked through the door, and soon had her in tow, leading her to the bedroom. She was tired, but felt obligated as Tom mounted her, his dick sloshing around inside her lubed by Jerome's jizz. She moaned encouragingly and Tom came with a squeaking whimper a minute or so later. Wendy decided then and there that while she wouldn't say no to Tom, she was going to be fucking Jerome a lot from there on out.

And she had. Tom had objected at first, but only mildly as it became clear that Jerome had his wife in the palm of his hand, and anyway, it wasn't like he didn't get to have her too. They had tried to be discreet about it around the kids, but Wendy was so damned loud when Jerome was fucking her and vocal in a way she had never been in the past with Tom. Jerome brought a whole different side of her out.

And Wendy, always so conservative and straightlaced now had a roll to her hips and dressed more provocatively, her collection of sexy lingerie ballooning although she seldom wore any for Tom. So, he had come to accept it. Typically, Jerome would pick her up Friday and drop her back off Sunday morning so they could make it to church. Then once or twice a week more they'd hook up either up at the lake house or over at Jerome's place.

One day when J was dropping her off, Tom looked out to see a couple guys in the back seat of Jerome's car.

"Who are those guys?" he'd asked.

"Oh, them?" she said innocently. "That's Jamal and William, they're friends of Jerome."

She had said it casually, but she knew she was blushing, and that Tom noticed.

"Are you fucking them too???" Tom gasped in disbelief.

Wendy looked away in shame and just nodded silently, yes.

So, what had started as his fantasy, had now become her obsession, and she'd confessed to him that once she'd caved in to Jerome's suggestion, she'd gotten hooked immediately. Having three strong black cocks servicing her bareback made her feel so hot and naughty that she couldn't say no.

One Sunday after they'd gotten home from church, Tom wanted her. The boys had used her good over the past couple nights and her puss was kinda sore from the stretching she'd gotten.

"Why don't you just use my ass instead?" She'd suggested.

Tom could believe what he was hearing. His once demure wife, had always said in no uncertain terms that anal was not going to be happening, so Tom had ceased and desisted any attempt to breach her back door. Now, it was clear that she was a three hole slut for her black boyfriends. Still, if she was offering, he wasn't about to say no. So lubed up, he slid his hard cock up her ass. It went in remarkably easily, and it didn't take too long before Tom busted a nut inside her.

Jerome had texted Tom telling him to bring Wendy up to the lake house Friday evening. He'd bring the beer and pizza.

When they got there Jamal and William were there too, and they ate pizza and drank a beer. Wendy sat between Jerome and William on the couch, sipping at her beer while they felt her up brazenly in front of Tom. Wendy looked at her husband a little sheepishly as the guys started to get into it. Jerome was french kissing her and rubbing her pussy, while William reached around and played with her tits.

"Hooo Eee! Tom, you got one smokin' hot wife!" Jamal exclaimed. "Can't wait to bust in her later."

Wendy was really getting into it, and she kissed Jerome with an unmistakable passion. It was pretty clear where things were heading and Tom looked at his bride sandwiched between the two men who were now removing her clothes. He could hear Jerome's finger squishing in and out of her twat. She squirmed in response, obviously turned on.

Jamal turned to him. "My man. I believe it's time to move this to the bedroom."

Tom sat back in the bedroom armchair, his pants down around his ankles as his wife spread-eagled on the bed begged shamelessly for black cock. The three gathered around her, teasing her and making her beg for it. And beg she did, telling them that she was their bitch and that they needed to breed her black owned ass, and that she was horny for black cock. Tom couldn't believe his ears or his eyes as she mounted Tyrones cock, sliding down its length easily to come to rest with her pussy lips kissing his balls.

William was hard, slowly stroking his cock as he moved up behind her. Lubing his shaft, he leaned Wendy forward and popped his cock into her asshole as she groaned in ecstasy. Jamal positioned himself in front of her slapping her forehead with his erect meat before feeding it to her eager lips and starting to fuck her mouth enthusiastically. Tom could see her juices coating Jerome's pole when William moved just right. Her whole body quivered and shook in constant orgiastic bliss as they team fucked her willing holes.

Jamal was the first to nut. Groaning as he came Tom could see his shaft pulsing against her lips as he fed Wendy his spunk, which she eagerly gulped down with obvious relish. A minute later William started to thrust with increased intent and soon he filled her asshole with a huge load, pulling free with a plop, his jizz running freely from her gaping hole. Jerome continued to bounce her up and down on his cock, his hands mashing her tits and pinching her nipples until he filled her cunt with his seed as she begged for him to breed her married white ass.

Tom had long since cum on himself, watching the love of his life getting three cocks at once. Jamal was hard again and Wendy rolled off of Jerome onto her back with her legs opened wide. Jamal wasted no time in sliding his cock into her used pussy. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him as he started to fuck her harder and harder.

William, in the meantime had gotten cleaned up and Wendy waved him over and started jerking him off, and as Jamal was really getting into it she was edging William so that when Jamal groaned and nutted inside her, William was ready to go. To Tom, it was obscene how pleased she seemed to be each time she took a load, and round robin or together they made sure she always had at least one of them being filled. Tom thought about getting in the rotation, but there never seemed to be a right time to join in.

Later that evening he just headed home leaving her with "The Boys" as she referred to them now. They dropped her off at the usual time, Sunday. She looked exhausted but happy. And she was wearing a collar with a gold J dangling from the D-ring. She patiently explained to Tom that Jerome had given it to her and she was not to remove it for any reason.

The next weekend she'd spent at Jerome's place. Tom waited up for her and she came home late with her tail between her legs. Tom asked her what was up and she told him that the boys had given her a gift. When he asked her what it was, she said she'd show him in the bedroom.

Taking off her jacket she slowly turned to face Tom. She was wearing a skimpy top with a plunging neckline. On her left breast, just visible she was now sporting a tattoo. A queen of Spades tattoo. It was official.

"I just couldn't say no." was the only explanation she could offer.

The following week, after spending Friday night at Jerome's place. She'd come home on Saturday earlier than usual.

"Make love to me, Tom." She'd begged.

Tom was surprised. Maybe she'd gotten her fill of black cock and things were going to return to normal.

"I want you to cum in my pussy, darling. I want to feel you in me. Fuck your slutty wife." She asked, throwing herself on the bed.

Tom didn't hesitate, and soon he was buried in her sloppy cunt, fucking her for all he was worth. As his climax grew near, he kissed her hard and asked her if she'd had a change of heart. Her replied wasn't what he expected to hear.

"I wanted you to be able to have my pussy, because you're not going to get another chance for a while." She said.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Tom replied, his climax growing closer.

"You know I always wanted another child." She said slyly.

"I know." Tom's balls were getting ready to blow.

"Well Jerome wants me off birth control, and he and the boys are going to breed me for real. You can still have my asshole, but until I'm knocked up, I'm afraid my pussy is going to be off limits to you." She said, purposefully squeezing his cock with her pussy and sending him over the edge.

Tom groaned as he came. Wendy kissed him with more passion than she'd shown in quite a while, and thanked him for being such an understanding husband.

Four months later she announced that he could have her pussy again. She was looking directly in his eyes and rubbing her tummy. He knew exactly what that meant.