A Wife Transformed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I had the biggest grin possible on my face and simply nodded, replying with a simple, "Fuck yeah, how could I not love everything about you? You are literally my idea of a perfect wife as of right now! You are a totally sexy slutty wife. You look like a sex-crazed bimbo. My only demand is you never go back. I want to fuck you every way possible, and I think you have some ways I haven't dreamed of. But first I want to know how all this happened."

Sheila, grinned over at me, "Ok so in the order you asked. First, going back will never happen, whether you want it or not, this is me now, I am a nympho slut without limits, that much is for sure." Sheila kissed me fiercely and then looked me in the eyes, "and I have to say they changes were so worth it, but I do agree I owe you the story of how all the changes happened and your wife turned into an insatiable nympho slut."

I couldn't help but agree. I not only loved my new hot wife, but did want to know what had begun this transformation and then convinced her to go so far. I also took the opportunity started playing with her hot new breasts. They were so distracting with their size and kinky piercings. But Sheila batted my hand away, telling me to behave and that there was time for that later. Sheila said that she felt she needed to tell me the whole story so I was aware of the "new" her, how she had changed and the way she was going to live from now on. I was instructed to go pee and get a pastry and cup of coffee. It was a long story, and she wanted to fuck me when she felt the need for a break...now that wasn't what the old Sheila would have ever said!

Sheila warned me this was not a quick story. A lot had happened in the months I had been gone. I told her I was ready for quite the story, if last night was any hint of what she was going to recount. She was polite but blunt as she introduced her story, this was who she was now, and I had to decide if I could deal with our new reality. Later she said she would introduce me to some people she had met that produced the "new Sheila". Then we could go out to enjoy the first weekend together as a new couple.

I was curious about a lot of things, not the least how were all our bank accounts above what I expected and yet Sheila seemed have a whole wardrobe of expensive clothes and at least one expensive cosmetic surgery. This was not going to be a simple story was the nagging thought in the back of my mind. All I knew as that based on what I had experienced in the last twelve hours, I was in for a wild story.

Part II Coming Soon...How Sheila began her Journey