A Wife Turned, Tracy's Story

Story Info
Young Wife sets husband's old college friend straight.
1.1k words
3.65
10.9k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egregious
Egregious
157 Followers

Characters: Tracy and David (wife & husband). Roberto (husband's old college friend). Alec and Liz, from Seduction of a Young Housewife.

History: This non-erotic story is my version of closure to "A Wife Turned" by 'Mike2012', last published in 2015. I was unable to make contact with Mike2012 to obtain his permission. I felt his story was left open for a possible second chapter or required an ending. I strongly suggest the reader review the previous chapter to get a fuller Story.

Editor: 1moeannie has come to my aid, with plot expansion, finding spelling and grammatical errors thanks, Annie. All other mistakes are mine.

Back story: A wife is seduced by her husband's old college friend into becoming a slut for a night while her husband watches.

oOo

Tracy's Story:

David and Tracy's sex life was more exciting because they occasionally whispered Roberto's name. They relived and recreated some of the old memories, increasing the spice to their lovemaking.

It was a quarter to nine on a Saturday morning, some months after Roberto's visit. David and his family are about to leave for their local church fete. With two dozen freshly baked scones in containers, Tracy is the last to get into the car when her phone rings.

"Hi Liz, what's up?" Listening intently, making the appropriate noises, she finally responds, "I can do that. I'll send David with what I have now. And see you in forty-five minutes."

"There's been a run on breakfast scones," Tracy explains.

"They're short, and Liz has gone home to make another two dozen. She wants me to do that as well." Turning to David, she added, "Say hello to Alec for me. I'll be there as soon as possible."

She blew him a kiss before walking back toward the house, slightly annoyed this is her first weekend to relax with the children as a family. She was so looking forward to having a cup of coffee, with scones and cream, chatting with other mums, while the children explore the fete.

The family had been busy over the past few months with the children away at camp during the school holidays. She attended a team-building weekend, quickly followed by children's basketball and netball away competitions over the last two weekends. It was good to get back home to some form of normality.

Turning on the oven to 450F, she pours all the dry ingredients into the large electric mixer, adding the required liquid, hitting the mix button, stepping back to watch. The mixer was a birthday present. Initially, she was a bit put out! Who gives their wife a tool for working in the kitchen on her birthday! It should be jewellery and the like! However, her opinion had changed slightly, because it is much quicker than an electric hand mixer and less messy, so perhaps it was a good present after all!

Then the doorbell rings, thinking it was probably a neighbour, she opened the door to see Roberto standing there!

'Shit," she thinks, "what the hell does he want?" He's the last person she expected to see!

She immediately states, "David isn't home."

"Hi. Yeah, I saw David leave. So how about round two. I'm dying to try your tight married ass," he said, with a lecherous grin on his face.

Quickly gathering her thoughts, she angrily replied, "If you take a step through that door or touch me, I will bring sexual harassment charges against you."

The grin disappeared, replaced with a look of bewilderment on his face.

"Your problem is you have mixed up a woman being a slut with sluttish behaviour." Continuing, "what I did, for my husband, was sluttish behaviour. I am not promiscuous just gave that impression to excite him."

"Do you think that evening happened accidentally?" She went on.

"I saw you swap the Victoria Secrets bags around. I had a fair idea of what was on your dirty mind."

"On the way home in the car, David told me about 'the threesome in college', then I instantly knew what you were thinking at the mall. While telling me the story, I noticed David had become extremely aroused. I knew what I had to do to make sure our marriage remained intact!"

"As soon as I heard your voice at the door that Saturday night, I feint shocked at your presence, but I knew what you were after. Didn't you wonder why I stayed dressed in skimpy shorts, thin tank top, why I stood posed, in front of you?"

"Why later I dressed and paraded around in the sexy sheer teddy and thong for David making him crazy with lust."

"You just happened along at the right time. It could have been any man. I played the submissive reluctant wife role, using you to fulfil a fantasy for David."

He was about to speak. Tracy jumped in.

"Sure, I enjoyed the sexual experience, pushing my boundaries, doing things I would not normally do and will likely never do again. That night, I instigated everything to turn David on. It was just sex with you that meant nothing to me. I would never leave my husband for you. The next morning, I was a doting, loving wife and mother. David has not even mentioned the event again. He knew it was a once-only, an expression of my love for him."

On a roll, she continued, "Have you ever wondered why you have had two divorces, you can't stop treating women like sluts the next morning and forever after. They initially enjoy it, showing a wanton nature, but they are not sluts; after a while, they realise it; resent it; then divorce you."

"Please leave now! I do not want to see you ever again."

Closing the door, she locks it, quickly runs around the house, locking all doors and windows. Watching from an upstairs window, she sees him sitting in his car, not moving, staring ahead.

She had a thought, "Has he been stalking me?" She felt a shiver down her spine.

Then as if coming to a decision, he starts his car and drives off.

Relieved, she finishes cooking the scones and drives to the fete, where she enjoys the family day out. Holding hands with her husband as they explore the various stalls, she puts Roberto immediately out of her mind forever.

About a month later, David mentioned that he had a call from Roberto. She looks enquiringly at him. All Roberto had to say was, "Tell your wife, she was right."

What's that about?" he asked.

"I have no idea", quickly following up with, "Dinner's ready, and there's a special dessert for us later tonight".

The End.

Egregious
Egregious
157 Followers