A Wife with Benefits Pt. 01

Story Info
A young widow and mother searches for another love.
11.2k words
3.38
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been a swimsuit and lingerie model since I was eighteen. I'm Peggy Garver, my titties showed up really early in my life, but that's not a story for this forum. I was an all-natural FF cup beauty on my eighteenth birthday and I signed an agreement with bookmodels.com. It was not an exclusive deal, so I signed another deal with backstage.com which got me gigs in London and the continent as well.

At first it was mostly swimsuits, I was five foot ten and weighed one hundred and forty pounds with red hair. I was in London doing a swimsuit shoot and it was the weirdest shoot. It was a glass enclosed studio in photographer's office in an old building that had apartments and various small businesses.

It was eleven in the morning and the photographer asked if I was up for a shot with another girl doing lingerie after lunch? I said, "Sure, how much per hour? I was making one hundred fifty an hour as is.

"Is two hundred okay, " he said."

"Come on through luv and meet Nikki."

I walked through and she was almost six feet tall and then was far and away the most beautiful woman alive with red hair and freckles. I stood there and stared with my mouth open and she held my eyes and slowly walked towards me and stopped so close to me, I could feel her breath on my face, maybe two inches away. I started to lean into her face, but my girls were against her and her eyes and mouth opened and I grabbed her neck and bit her lip. Half a second later she was in charge devouring my mouth and kneading my ass. I moaned and shook the girls into her B-cups.

Her leg was between mine and pulling my ass as my cunny road her hard quadriceps. I came hard and she wouldn't stop grinding me and fucked me for at least forty five minutes. I ate pussy for the first time and it was fun and she tasted so good, sweet. I had no idea how many cocks I'd sucked and I later discovered oysters tasted like jizz.

When I was in London years later we fucked, but it grew into a relationship. That day our first encounter the photographer fucked both of us for hours. He was a smaller guy maybe five foot six, but he had a nice cock seven inches or so, but he would not cum until he chose to let it fly. I spent the night with her.

I had another shoot through the agency in the afternoon. We had sex, my first sixty nine that morning and it was so incredible. Soft and we both had an awareness of our impact on each other. Another week with her and I would have stayed. We both felt it. I am glad we left it to happen.

The afternoon shoot was with eight other bathing suit models and it was a lot of fun. There were two photographers and they were like the best standup comedians. Total giggle-fest. A couple of older women assistants would prep us for the shoot. The one that was with me would spray my camel toe not so it was visibly wet, but enough so my lips and slit were obvious, then in the last twenty seconds she pulled hard on both of my nipples and I grunted as she did, now my pussy was legitimately wet.

I had a flight home to Seatle at two o'clock the next day from Heathrow. After an afternoon of edging by this beautiful, voluptuous woman through ten shots I was ready to hump a cucumber in my dressing room. There was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it and she was there. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and she came in. I barely gave her enough room to get through the door and then I closed the distance between us and our tits were against each other and I was doing the whole, old movie heaving breasts thing and I somehow snaked my arms around her neck and whispered, "I missed you before I knew you. Just tuck me, Jesus please."

I felt my mouth and lips taken, invaded maybe, little kisses, bites. She gave my tongue a blow job. She repeatedly slapped my ass. It was so erotic. To give in.

I lost track of what was going on, she banged me with her fingers for a while. Sat on my face and finger fucked me. She made me eat her ass, while she was on my face. She came from that. Then she said I was a bad little bitch and put me across her knees and spanked me hard and I came all over her, my first BDSM moment.

She took me home to this huge home in Mayfair, a mansion really. She was wearing this huge diamond ring, wedding ring ensemble. I said, "Oh my goodness, you're married. What will he say?"

"What's your name darling?"

" Peggy. Peggy Garver."

"Is that short for Margaret?"

"Yes Ma'am."

She laughed with joy in her voice and said, "I have three children, two girls and a son. All of them are old enough physically to be your parent. None of them are from my husband. All of them are from my father in law the Duke. All very civilized of course since my husband is and has always been a bloody faggot."

"Oh," I said realizing that was way over my head and sinking fast."

"We are going to fuck tonight after a nice dinner and most of the night. Tomorrow, midafternoon you will realize that being my lover is what you want to be more than anything. Over the course of the next week you will fall deeply in love with me. By the way I'm Beverley Smith."

That's what happened. The sound of her voice made my heart pound. A week later she said, "Peggy I have to go attend to some business with my solicitor (lawyer) and I will spend the night in the city. I will be home in the evening, we'll have a late snack, okay darling."

I flung my hands against my thighs and stomped my heels and I sobbed and choked out, "Don't leave me, I can't bear the thought of being apart Bev. I love you so much."

"Well pull on some chinos and a top. No lingerie we'll do some shopping and have some fun."

I ran to her and gave her a peck on the cheek and turned around and ran towards our bedroom. I had some pink chinos and a rolling stone tee shirt that was way too small. I had some red open toed pumps with a five inch heel and I could barely get my chinos over my hips and booty. Actually, there was two inches of booty cleavage and in front, the snap on the chinos was an inch or so above my flaming red bush. There was a trail of hair that went from my belly button to my bush. I sprayed her Chanel No. 5 on my tits and my underarms. I pulled my hair into a top ponytail with a scrunchy. I had left my lips and face without any makeup.

She wanted me to stop shaving my underarms and my legs too and I knew my love

for her was deep into my soul. She respected me, listened to me, asked questions about what I thought and it was so real. She taught me to like prunes of all things sounds silly, but she asked me to try something and I trusted her.

We made sweet love. She whipped my ass, used nipple clamps and fucked me with a huge strap on. I readily accepted her as my mistress. It was such a moment of joy when she explained submissiveness.

She asked me if I'd been sexually abused. I hung my head and wept, immediately.

She held me and said, "Fuck that asshole, I'll kill him if he hurts you."

I started to say something and she touched my lips and shushed me."

I came down the stairs and Bev saw me and said, "Come her you little slut, I've got something for you."

"Closer baby," and I was up against her and she put on a choker on my neck and turned me around and I heard a click and it fit perfectly.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into an adjacent loo (I started calling bathrooms loos after hearing her say that) and looking in the mirror there were diamonds, real diamonds scattered randomly amidst some larger sapphires (my gemstone) and right in the middle there was an onyx square with an inscription that said I love Bev.

I looked at her in the mirror and nodded yes so vigorously and I could not help myself from crying. I just stared into her eyes and I felt loved, safe and secure. She grabbed my hand and our fingers interlaced.

She called out, "Jeri, we're going to the city, please take us."

We sat in back, it was my first trip in a Rolls Royce. It had been her father's and it was from the 1970s. Silver and a lush leather interior and cute bar. Bev loved gin on the rocks, and we shared. I was her wife, her bride. I didn't care about a fucking church. I WAS her wife.

I said, "When I was a little girl I dreamed of being married. I'm so happy to be your wife. I feel fulfilled, happy and proud. I don't know how I will ever thank you except to say I'm all in and love you so much," and I let out this big sigh and snuggled even tighter to her and laid face onto her chest."

"Peggy?"

"Mmmm?"

"You are my first love and have captured my heart. I love you too."

I hugged her for fear of losing her and she was crying. I crawled up and grabbed her face and kissed her tears until she giggled. I pulled back and we both smiled in delight.

"Nobody will ever believe how fast this happened when I tell them. Fuck them I don't need their approval."

She chuckled.

We had fun. We went to a jeweler that specialized in piercings. Everything from labia to clit to nipples and belly button. Even ass cleavage piercings. Oh my this made my cunny wet. Bev could tell.

"What? Tell me you little minx?"

I looked at her, then looked down, pushed my shoulders causing my girls to come together.

"Really?"

I nodded, "Could I have a couple more?"

She raised her eyebrows and nodded at the same time.

"Lip rings both sides, maybe my clit and what do you think about some sapphire chips in my butt cleavage?"

The salesclerk, who was a beautiful shemale named Lois. Her tee shirt said across her lovely tits I've got a dick 4 u and then a pink arrow pointing towards her crotch, stepped up and said, "I can show you some pictures, do you want to see?"

We did. Bev was enthralled. I wanted to embrace being queer. I asked Lois, "I'm Bev's wife and feel so proud, I'm interested in nipple piercings, labia rings and some butt cleavage and maybe clitoral, too. I want to emphasize my love for Bev, plus showing how queer I am. Can you point out some that show that or what we'd need to accomplish that?"

Lois said, "You might want to think about lip rings and tongue piercings too, perhaps some septum or nostril too. But honestly the public facing piercings like lip rings, septum and nostrils can be so artistic. You don't have pierced ears? Any reason?

"My idiot father wouldn't allow it," accompanied by a big eye roll."

"Bev?"

"What would be a lesbian earring now?"

Lois squinched her lips and looked up to the ceiling and said, "Queer Tik tockers wear things like rubber duckies in their left ear for example, which is your age bracket and there are thousands of different ones you can see online. Some are out there a bit."

"Really tastefully you might like a lavender or pink ring in your left ear.

Bev looked at me and said, "You could have both if you want."

I nodded and said, "How about the nipple bars, you know you make me cum when you pinch me, this will give you handles. The butt cleavage sapphire chips too. Can you see my big fast jiggling with jewelry when you beat my ass!!"

Bev looked at Lois and rolled her eyes and nodded yes to Lois, with a cute grin.

Lois said, "How many sapphire chips?"

I said looking at Bev tapping my lip with nails, "Three or four per side honey, what do you think? Oh what about this, one every inch down to my thighs," I squealed and clapped my hands."

Bev nodded at Lois who said, "Very well ma'am."

"Lois, said Bev, "What can you do on site in the next three hours?"

"Certainly the earrings and nipple bars, you still have to choose the bars you want and maybe three of the sapphires on each side," Lois responded.

The nipple bars had diamonds on each end, Lois was gentle, she numbed my nipples, which she said, "Wow, " when she saw them. Just a gentle push and then she screwed the diamonds onto the end of the titanium bar.

I selected two titanium lip rings, which Bev seemed to really like, biting her lip. That stung a little, but it was not bad.

I shimmied out of my chinos and lay face down on the table and my thighs were spread apart. Lois was leaning against my hip as she rubbed the numbing agent on the butt cheek away from where she was standing and she really made my ass jiggle and she said to Bev, "How about here, here and here?"

Bev nodded.

Lois grabbed a sharpie pen and leaned into me and pushed the sharpie into my cheek tree times. Oh my God, she had a huge boner nudging my hip. Fuck it had popped out from below her skirt.

She walked around the table and repeated the exercise. Then she stayed on the side where Bev was and numbed the opposite cheek and they were in fairly rapidly and she leaked pre-cum all over my thigh. She walked slowly around the table in front of my face and it was fucking ginormous. Curved, thick and uncut. I didn't have a ruler on me and I closed my eyes and shook my head. Again it was done in a few minutes.

Everyone in the room could smell my cunny, which was running like the Thames. I sighed deeply and banged my head on the table softly. Someone climbed up on the table behind me and pulled me up by my thighs.

I turned my head and saw Bev and she winked at me just as Lois slid into cunt and bounced into my cervix and I reached through my legs and there was a lot of dick still not in me. Then she pulled out almost all the way and hit my cervix a little more forcefully and then he was hammering me.

It did not take long and she was in my womb and I started cumming and never really stopped, they rolled into one another and then she dumped so much cum into me, or at least it felt like that as her balls were pulsing right on my clit for three minutes or so.

Time for me had stopped being linear so I really have no idea She gently turned me over on my back and stuck her dick against my mouth and I opened my mouth and felt her dick in my mouth. I softly closed my lips around her and touched all over her with my spit seemingly expanding.

Then Bev buried her face in my snatch and began slurping up her cream pie. She had done this before. I came hard on her tongue.

We hugged it out and Bev asked if she could borrow a pair of scissors. Lois handed a pair to Bev. Bev then picked up the stones tee shirt and cut off about seven inches of it. She held it out to me and I pulled over my head and it covered my tatas, just barely.

"Shake those girls baby!"

I did and they were out and proud.

She said, "Take it off baby for just a second."

I complied and she pointed to Lois and she said, "Lois dear, could you cut out the sleaves but leave the seam intact?"

Lois grabbed the shirt and using an Exacto knife quickly cut out the sleeves. She tottered over to an old sewing machine and put a hem on the bottom of the shirt and brought it back to me. I put it on and raised my arms and shook my girls again.

Lois shrieked, "Oh my God your underarm hair is so fucking sexy!"

Bev asked Lois, "Do you have bracelets? Maybe ten per arm?"

I picked them, some were brass and some blackened brass and my ensemble was complete. I ran over and kissed my wife with some soft tongue and hers invaded my mouth as it did when she was horny. She said, "Peggy dear don't you think Lois deserves a nice tip," she pointed at the table and I climbed up onto hands and knees and she continued, "No baby on your back."

I was on my back in short order and I opened my arms inviting her in and she was on the table and hooked her elbows onto the back of my knees and rolled my knees up so they rested beside my ears. Then she was in me sinking all the way into my womb. I've never been so totally fucked by a dick and she was steady and kept on pounding me.

I started grunting hard and she leaned down and kissed me and I hooked my heels behind her head. When she finally came I had the biggest orgasm ever to that point and passed out.

I awoke to two beautiful women kissing my face.

Bev said, "Hurry luv, pull yourself together, time for the salon."

We were back in the Roller and just as quickly were in a salon for a mani-pedi. We were in immediately and it was just for me. "Sally dear can we go with bubble gum pink, hands and toes and inch and half extensions for her fingers."

Sally said, "Of course dear, ummm her hoo-hah is full of semen and I can deal with that for her if you want?"

Bev nodded. Sally snapped her fingers and a tiny Philippino woman raced in on improbable high platform heels. Without a word to her she unsnapped my chinos, pulled the chinos now and first licked up the mess on the inside of the panties and Bev handed the woman her Chanel No. 5 spray bottle and that went into the chinos.

She looked me in the eyes and winked and said, "Hola Chica," then was all over my cunt, holding my fat thighs apart with her hands and kissing on my lips and showed me this incredibly long tongue that curled. Never leaving my eyes, one hand let go and two fingers easily reached into my swamp that had once been a tight cunt and came out covered in jizz and reached up and stuck it in my mouth and sucked it clean, then she ate me out for about ten minutes and I started to come and Bev kissed me as I came moaning in her mouth. I closed my eyes and laid back in the chair. I had never been fucked out, ever before, but I was now.

It was now about five and we were done at the salon and I took her arm and laid my head against her shoulder and said, "You spoil me wife. Please don't share me unless you like to do so. I don't ever think about anything but how to please my wife and honor and cherish your love. Obviously I am obedient. Last Thursday I dreamt that we had three little girls. They would have your last name right?"

She looked at me and her eyes were tearful, but what a smile. "Yes they would."

We were in the car and drove to our apartment that I just learned about and I was thinking of us, planning. I was almost nineteen and I didn't know Bev's age, but I thought maybe forty five. I was thinking of names. I was certain that they would be girls, but I had a thought.

"Honey?"

"Yes, " softly.

"I've never asked, but do you have any brothers?"

"Well, three actually, why do you ask?"

"Our children would have your DNA if you could get one of them to donate their sperm for invitro. Don't you think our kids would be handsome and beautiful? I mean I'm cute, but darling you're the sexiest most beautiful woman alive."

It was a lovely apartment with five bedrooms on the third floor and a nice front room and dining room and an ancient kitchen with tile everywhere and a big gas range and ovens and cute kitchen table.

"Jeri dear, tell cook to pull some soup together and some bread, hold on second, Pegs off with your clothes, Jers can you wash these and dry them, "

Jeri's eyes popped at my nipple bars and I caused them to gently sway from side to side. Devilishly I turned and bent over and picked the clothes up displaying my cheek jewelry. I slowly turned around and said, "Jeri, for the record I am bound to Beverly. My heart is tied to her forever. If she told me she would prefer me to be covered in Māori ink from my scalp to the soles of my feet I would do it. If she changed her mind afterwards I would I would endure the process to remove them. I am not a gold digger, I only want her love.. I fell for her when I thought she was a photographer's assistant. Okay?"

"Yes mum."

Jeri scurried out of the room and Bev raised her eyebrow."

"I'm Peggy from Queen Anne Hill overlooking Elliot Bay in Seattle, Washington. I am comfortable in my skin. I am and will always be besotted with you. You could give everything to charity now and tell me we were going to live in a trailer park or some slum and I'd ask you if you needed me to work to help. I saw her smirk in the car today and again as you were talking to her. I don't blame her, who wouldn't."

"Please have your attorney prepare an agreement where I renounce any claim on your estate in the event of your death. I would quickly join you by my own hand, cause life after you for a minute would be empty."