A Wife's Dark Talent Ch. 03

Story Info
A Husband, His Exec Wife, & Her High Class ProDomme Sideline.
8.2k words
4.61
10.9k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note & Trigger Warnings

This is the 8K+ words third chapter of the novella of the same name. A 30yo businesswoman explores her psycho-sexual gifts and powers via a hobby and weekly night job as a high end Humiliatrix, at the same time she slowly mindfucks her own closeted malesub husband into submission. Husband whom she has roped into administering her side job, and whom she makes discretely watch and listen to her dates.

This chapter features intense tease and denial, edging/pre-orgasm torture, cuckold mental torture, voyeurism, both large and small penis humiliation, service play, furniture play, forced chastity and extended keyholding, and cunnilingus evocative of--but not real--cream pie cleanup.

It also features a scene of extended RACE PLAY: the sexualized racial humiliation of a submissive by a Dominant. Race play is controversial even within BDSM and fetish communities, and is considered a form of mental edge-play: advanced practices with a higher risk of physical or mental harm. In real life, it should always be consensual. In this story, race play is the central thread of a consensual non-consent femdom scene between a paying submissive black man, and a paid Dominant white woman.

There is, in short, INTENSE PSYCHO-SEXUAL CRUELTY BY ONE WOMAN TOWARDS TWO MEN, ONE OF WHOM IS HER OWN HUSBAND. If any of the above themes is too distasteful to you, please do not read. If all are tolerable, I hope this story makes you feel what you are looking for.

Chapter 3

The night following Jaime's second pro-Humiliatrix date, Henry settled to an even greater state of spicy-tart emotional turmoil than the first. A greater state of exquisite agony. Henry felt he was out of his depth in the games that his wife was seemingly beginning to play with him, as much as she was playing with her clients. And it turned him on as much as it tore his heart. And he could not even make up his mind if he was enjoying Jaime's games, and he did not want her to stop. Or if they were devastating him, and he needed her to stop. Regardless, Jaime's act was having an effect on him, and every week he saw her a little more as Goddess Kiersten, and a little less as his kind and loving wife.

Jaime meanwhile was having a blast. Being a Domme was great fun. Locking her second client in a cock cage and sending him off like that was divine. The fear intermingled with hope in his eyes priceless. A powerful grown man, turned into an insecure teen boy, by feminine assertiveness and sex appeal. Then finishing the night by turning on her own husband was even better! Never mind that Henry was physically stronger than she was. That, in his desperate masculine need, he could have imposed himself on her. Bent her over the coffee table. Pulled her pants down to her thighs. Hammered her hard against the table with his tool.

Instead, it was her husband who had kneeled before that very table, pulled his pants down around his ankles, laid his weapon down on the table in complete surrender. Just before she had stepped on said weapon, and made him humiliate himself before her. Jaime admitted, that was maybe a little overly cruel. But it had come on an impulse, and she had run with it. And her wifely instincts told her as much as the whole scene emotionally hurt Henry, it had sexually aroused him. And she thought of herself as a good wife, a loving wife, giving her husband what he needed.

When Jaime finally came down from their master suite on Saturday morning, and Henry laid eyes on her, he found her even more ravishing that he always did. She was in one of her sexy-smart-casual trophy wife weekend getups, but sexed up a notch or two from the usual. A pair of ultra-low bootcuts, told Henry his wife intended to adorn her currently bare exquisite feet with a pair of booties later in the day. A flirty crimson-red off-one-shoulder top, matched equally crimson lips, the later echoing a hidden part of his wife, that Henry craved more than anything right then. And between the top and jeans, a sporadic thin sliver of nothing but Jaime's alabaster white skin, revealing itself whenever Jaime changed her posture. Reminding the awestruck husband how close to a sultry midriff baring nubile teen's, his delectable wife's curves and lines could be. And with a double, nay a triple take of his wife, Henry understood whatever their post Goddess Kiersten date debrief would bring that day, he had already lost any ground he intended to claim in it.

"Good morning, Honey."

Said Jaime.

And "Good morning, Jaime."

Replied her husband.

"Come on. Stand up, and give me a kiss."

Replied the wife, who as far as Henry could tell, was in a kinder mood this morning than last night. Henry, not one to say no to that, stood up, embraced his svelte blonde wife by the waist, and tipping her slightly backwards and to the side in a classic romantic embrace, thrust his tongue into her willing mouth as far as he could reach. Henry always loved the feel of her exquisite body between his arms, and this time was no exception. Especially as her body was welcoming, something that was starting to be less common than it had been before.

"Ok. Enough."

Jaime finally said playfully, as she pulled away from her husband's mouth, and pushed his chest away. And who as soon as Henry had released her from his grasp, proceeded to unbuckle and unthread his belt from his pants. Only to quickly and efficiently use it to tie his hands behind his back. Saying to him:

"Hahaha! You are adorable! But relax, honey, I won't bite. Last night I might have been a little mean to your little guy. So this morning I only intend to make it up to him."

Henry was indeed a little nervous about his wife's new found propensity for wickedness. And what was that about his "little guy"?. Was she, sweetly, calling him small? Inadequate? Her words could be interpreted as such. But Jaime was looking hot. Solar surface hot. And Henry liked her playful attention. So he decided to let his guard down and let her have her way. Thereby soon finding himself with his hands bound behind his back. And soon after, finding himself with his pants pushed down to his ankles, as Jaime directed him:

"Now sit back down on the couch. Actually, lay fully down, while we talk."

As the stunning slim blonde that she was, proceeded to straddle his thighs, when he was done.

"You like this, I presume?"

Jaime said, as she reached with one hand for her husband glans penis, and with another for his scrotum.

"Yessss..." Henry hissed.

"Like last night?"

Inquired Jaime again, as she began to massage her husbands testes with the one hand, and caress the sensitive skin of his penis head with other. Henry, was not sure he had liked all he felt the previous night, but with the stimulation his wife was providing all he managed was a grunt. Which his seductress of a wife took as an affirmation, adding.

"Good. I am enjoying it more and more myself."

As she continued to skillfully tease her husband.

"First I want to get some housekeeping business discussed. You may have noticed the past couple of weeks I purchased a couple of items on the business credit card you opened for me. A pair of manacles, a pair of shackles, a collar, a leash, a chastity device. I will be purchasing more such items this week and ongoing. I need you to keep on top of the credit card bill and pay it on time. I assume you already know that."

Said Jaime, as she continued to massage and caress her husband's manhood, who merely moaned a yes. As he squirmed beneath her, pinned as he was with his hands bound behind his back, and his wife straddling his thighs.

"I also need you to find me a good email app. Demand for your wife's attention keeps growing, Honey. Jim and Bill want to keep seeing me. I count at least another dozen legitimate gentlemen that want to start seeing me. And that is without counting the innumerable creeps and freaks whose emails I have to scan before I can delete and block them. A smart app I can train to automatically delete and block emails with the usual creep and freak flags would be helpful."

To that statement, this time Henry managed a long groan. Thinking about the scores, nay the hundreds of a men that all of sudden thought themselves entitled to a piece of his wife.

"Talking of the freaks and creeps, what is it with men? Men that do not understand even a whore likes to be treated like a lady? Certainly a cruel tease, ball busting bitch of a whore, likes to be treated like a lady Goddess. And yet all these lonely losers do, is pathetically try to convince me they are the man that I have been looking for all my life."

"Mmmmm.... Jaime..."

Managed to start Henry between moans and squirms. Before being cut off with.

"Shh... It is ok Honey. Most of the creeps and freaks cannot afford me anyway. Then again, the legitimate gentlemen that can afford me, all of them by one means or another, try to negotiate a little extra favors from your wife for a little extra pay. I am tempted to let myself be paid for a little extra by some of them. You are ok with that aren't you?"

Asked Jaime as she put some extra palm squeezes, some extra fingertip slides and twirls, around Henry's balls and penis head respectively, as he all but started hyperventilating under his wife's attentions.

What Jaime was doing to him felt really good. It was really pleasurable. But it was driving him up the wall insane. It was not a handjob, as she had not pumped the shaft of his penis once. Henry could not even come to call it edging. It was all ball massages and penis head caresses. An intensely pleasurable form of post orgasm torture maybe. Except Henry had not orgasmed yet. Pre orgasm torture was thus the best description he could come up for it. Yet, torture or not, Henry did not want Jaime to stop. If anything, he wanted her, increasingly desperately needed her, to turn her cruel ministrations into a proper handjob, so she would put him out of his misery.

So when Henry collected himself enough to start to articulate an objection to Jaime's question, saying "Jaime..." And Jaime, sensing her husband was going to object, stopped, Henry merely emitted a deep long groan. Making him change verbal course midflight and finish his sentence with "... I am ok with it", as Jaime went back to massaging and caressing her husband's masculine pride and joy. Still without properly hand jobbing him. As she responded.

"Excellent. I have already picked a date for next week. A 40 year old surgeon named Patrick. Which, as usual, is all you need to know."

"Actually, I wish I had time for a second Goddess Kiersten date a week. I may in fact soon add a second Goddess Kiersten date a week. But since my team at work just won the contract for a one billion dollar slice of the Windsor University endowment, I do not have time for another date for at least a couple of weeks. I really like being Goddess Kiersten though. Living her life. Makes me feel powerful. Beautiful. Desired."

And Henry, more beast than man by now, responded with some grunts and involuntary body jerks.

"There is one thing you should know about my date with Patrick though."

Added Jaime, as she continued to tease her pinned husband to the edge of madness.

"You will mostly likely will see things, hear things, that will make you uncomfortable, in more ways than one. Like my dates with Jim and Bill, I expect you to keep a grip, and watch me and wait for me without disturbing me. I know what I am doing, and I am doing it by my choice. I will be very unhappy if you do not hold it together. Understood?"

To which, more plea than statement, Henry answered.

"Yes Jaime!"

Even as Jaime then abruptly stopped toying with her husband, and said to him.

"Great! We have a brunch date to get to with Jess and Greg now, remember. Get up so I can untie you, so you can pull your pants up, and we can go."

As the exquisite svelte blonde in her killer low rise jeans and red off-shoulder, unstraddled her husband, let go of his excruciatingly unsatisfied manhood, and callously smiled at him, ready to move on with her day.

*****

That week Henry did see even less of his wife than usual. He presumed, due her onboarding that new institutional account with her firm's client service, legal, and operations teams. And when he did see her at night, often she was checking her Goddess Kiersten email, reading interested men's fantasies and requests. And when she thought it worthy of her exalted Goddess time, responding to them. That fact that his wife was increasingly becoming well versed in a statistically significant sample of men's darkest sexual dreams and nightmares did cross his mind. And it gave him the shivers as much as it seemed to excite that treasonous, turn coat, body part of him. Even as he still hated all these men, that in some way somehow were all of a sudden worthy of his wife's attention, cruel attention as it was.

So one of those nights as he impatiently waited for his wife, Henry did something he had done last week. He replayed part of the recording of Goddess Kiersten last date.

"Judge, suck it deeper. The heel is only four inches. About the same as your now locked, crooked, old little penis. You can manage four inches."

Cracked Goddess Kiersten as she straddled the 55 year old man's face in her skintight business pants. Henry thought the position was very hot. Uber hot. And somehow, that fact that that man was getting a good sniff of his wife's crotch did not seem to bother his own little guy. Which if anything, seemed to like it, as it grew and hardened in his hand.

"I said deeper!"

Cracked the business attired Goddess, as she impatiently thrust the whole heel down her victims throat. As he tried to move his face first one side, then another, to avoid the violating assault. And she used her knees to pin it in place.

"It is a pity we do not have penal mutilation in this country. As judicial castration would be the only punishment that fits your crime. The only one that would deliver justice on behalf of the court clerks, attorneys, and other young women you lord over that you exploited. The only thing worse than a dirty cop, is a hypocrite abusive judge like you!"

Further added the Goddess as she literally spat down on the face between her thighs. And when she finally added.

"Like so many other old men, you truly, really disgust me!" she pulled her heel away.

Covering the judge's mouth and nose with her hands instead, slowly smothering him. Making Henry come in his hand from jacking off to his wife's flawless femdom performance with the judge.

Henry did not even know why he had started that habit, given reliving his wife's dates shook him to the core. But that was nothing to the surprise Jaime sprang on him Thursday night that week. The night before her now regular Goddess Kiersten dates. When she summoned her husband, via text from within their own house, to their bedroom.

"Upstairs, now. I have something to show you."

Henry did not hesitate on this one. A summon from his wife like that was probably a good thing for him.

"Y" Is all he replied before bouncing up the stairs.

But Henry was not prepared for the sight of his exquisite, svelte, blue eyed blonde Princess of a wife in one of the most alluring sets of black lace lingerie--a balconette and a low rise hipster--, a pair of black lace top sheer nylon thigh highs, and a pair of black suede four inch stiletto pumps, he had ever seen his life. An ensemble in fact he had never seen on her. Never seen in her drawers or laundry. Never seen her buy. Never seen her associated with at all in fact, in any capacity. Even as it fit her like it was designed specifically for her, for her body, for her best assets.

"Do you like, Honey?"

Is all that Jaime said to her husband, as she twirled once in the set, then stood with one leg out, and a hand on the hip, just in front of a mirror she had been admiring herself in, in their bedroom.

"Jaime. You look stunning."

Managed to breathe her husband, even as all his blood rushed to his manhood, and that may have been the last words his brain could articulate.

"Good. I am glad you like it. Because I certainly do."

Answered Jaime, as she pranced the few steps that separated her from her husband, and looped her arms around his neck. Henry immediately looped his own arms around his wife's waist, and pressed his by now large and stiff manhood against her thinly garbed crotch.

"They are designer pieces. Probably four figures the lingerie and pumps separately. And they are gifts, tributes, from Jim and Bill to their Goddess."

"Grrrr!!!"

Audibly groaned Henry at that last piece of information. Even as he enjoyed running his hand up and down his wife's back. And between her legs.

"They each reached out to me to gift me something after their dates. They wanted to know what I liked. They wanted to know my sizes. And they wanted permission to tribute me. I obliged."

Said Jaime as she began to rub, dry hump basically, her husband with her exquisite black lace designer panties.

"Makes a woman feel desired. Worshiped. I could get used to being worshiped."

Then she added to more groans from her husband.

"Come."

She further said, as she dragged her husband to their bed after her. And pushed him down, as she then straddled him, and continued dry rubbing his manhood with her panties clad crotch.

"What do you think about that?"

She continued to taunt, even as she knew Henry was likely to feel very conflicted about it.

"Jaime..."

Henry began, even as he multitasked by immediately moving to unlatch his wife's new designer black-lace bra behind her back. Only to be surprised, stunned really, to hear a very loud.

"WHACK!"

Only to register a second later that his face was turned sideways, that his cheek stung like a bitch, and that his wife had slapped him hard across the face.

"No, no, Mister. There is a new rule. You can watch, and if I allow it you can touch, but you can not remove from me an item of clothing that was given to me by another man. Understood?"

Said Jaime, to Henry's shock and dismay, even as she continued to dry hump him.

"Since you may not fully understand the rule yet, seems like you might need a little help with it."

Then added Jaime as she proceeded to bind her husband's hands to the wrought iron headboard above him with seemingly already in place silk scarfs.

"It looks like your little guy is enjoying the show anyway."

She taunted further as she then reached for Henry's manhood, and rubbed it through his pants to his groans and moans. Only to then unzip the pants and push them down his ankles, leaving him in an exposed, vulnerable, and undignified predicament, as she straddled his hips again. And continued dry humping him, with only the thin layer of lace that were her new panties separating his manhood from her womanhood.

":Shh.... It is ok Henry. Let go. Enjoy it."

She said further as she leaned down on him, pushing her bosom against his, whispering in her husband's ear. Licking and biting it after she was done saying her peace. Until finally Henry exploded between his wife's thighs against her bare navel. To an intense groan of pleasure from him. And even though it was an intense sexual satisfaction, he also felt like the shot, what would have been his gift to his wife's vagina, was wasted. As his semen completely missed her clothed vaginal opening, and instead mostly pooled on his own navel and dried to a sticky mess on it.

"Good boy Henry. Now we need to get ready for tomorrow night."

Added Jaime, still delectable to Henry in what was in essence a high class hooker boudoir set. Even as Henry's post nut clarity began to set in. And as he watched in horror his wife reach for her night table drawer, retrieve a steel chastity device like she had used on Bill the judge, and begin to assemble it on Henry's now limp manhood.