A Wife's Decent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However it was the men that changed around. A few of the men that were in here when I started, now walked away, every one of them giving my wife a nod of appreciation that she smirked back at. All but one with a still bobbing cock, one of the cocks was deflating. Either he didn't enjoy what he had seen or he'd orgasmed here in the showers with the other men. I guess I'd never know.

The space next to my wife was quickly filled by another still somewhat dirty rugby man. But the cock giant had caught her eye. She turned to face him with an unspoken question of 'Would you like help?'.

He smirked at her before telling the room "Let Jim wash you down first", and he nodded to the new man on her right that had just taken the other man's space. However, the giant cock man held both his hands out for her. He was offering to hold her hands? Why?

My wife turned to look at Jim. He was a shorter man, probably the scrum-half, stocky. I imagine he could run straight through a brick wall. She looked him up and down, definitely checking out his cock, smiling she nodded to him and he stepped towards her into her shower space. She turned back to the big man, his hands still held out for her. Slowly she placed her smaller hands in his and wrapped his hands around hers. He was locking them in place, she was now at their mercy.

The man behind her was close and ready, quickly moved his soapy hands around her back, making short work of it. He instantly stepped forward so that his front was pushed tightly against my wife's back. His no doubt throbbing cock wedged tightly against her ass. We all watched my wife's arms tense in her locked position as she felt their bodies touch. She looked up at the giant holding her hands, their eyes meeting. He smiled down to her, a reassuring gesture, telling her to relax and let it happen.

The man behind her then reached round the front of my wife and starting on her lower stomach to wash her. My wife looked down towards his hands, her's still held in place.

He then did something that I almost had to double check the movement, it was so slick. He somehow used his feet or his knees to knock my wifes legs from the inside. This caused her to almost involuntarily shuffle her feet to one side, obviously spreading her legs. He then did it again and at the same time, I guess applying more pressure to the inside of her thighs. His hands now resting on her lower stomach. She again spread her legs a little wider, this also caused her body to dip a little lower.

This was getting out of control and she was letting it. I was starting to picture this turning into an orgy but surely not. However his next movement both pushed that thought forward and reversed it at the same time.

We heard him check with my wife "Ok love?" and his hands started to make small circles over her womb. My wife nodded and replied a horse "Yes" as she was looking up at the other man still holding her hands.

The washing man then removed his hand and held them over her boobs but not touching her before he checked again "Ok?".

She nodded and I think may have pushed back against him a little. He understood and simply started to soap up her boobs. Just a few weeks ago Nate was the only other man to have played with my wifes boobs, then those men from work and now, here she was letting someone else have a turn. His hands were really nicely sliding all over them and under them. At one point he lifted them both, taking their weight, he let us all know with a "Fuck me love, these are enormous breasts."

Emily didn't respond to him and he continued to clean them for her. All the time she was looking up, retaining eye contact with the big man as he held her hands. At this point her mouth was open and she was clearly breathing heavily.

Just when I thought the washing man was done, he grabbed her boobs and dug his hands into them. At the same time he bent his knees, lowered his body, pushed closer to her back and he stood back up. That enlisted a loud, deep moan from my wife. Had he just put his cock inside her? Surely not. Surely these gentlemen wouldn't do something like that, here.

My answer came quickly as the head of his cock appeared between her legs. There it was, just the tiniest bit sticking out for us to see. However that meant that the length of it was neatly resting against my wifes sensitive labia. My god she had to feel that, it had to be driving her crazy. And then the big man let go of her hands, at the same time the man washing her boobs moved his hands to her hips. They all stood there like that, not moving for a few seconds.

It was almost a question 'Do you want to get fucked?' I already knew the answer. I was sure she was about to commit adultery, right here in the showers. My dreams were going to come true.

Her hands came to her side and rested on the hands of the washer man on her hips. The big man infront of her then simply leaned sideways to squirt some soap onto his hands. His huge cock still aiming straight at her. I thought that meant he was going to touch her. But his control was amazing, all three of them were astonishingly controlled. All this time the hot water running down their bodies with an audience of pulsing cocks watching.

He simply put his hands on his balls and soaped them before quickly letting go and taking a big step back away from my wife. We all understood the message, 'Wash my balls please.'.

She understood and leaned forward at her hips, whilst reaching forward with both hands to cup his huge balls. The movement caused the cock head of the other man to vanish slightly and I saw her close her eyes. What was happening right now, what had just happened? Where was his cock right this second? What was she feeling?

Her hands started to move around his balls, cleaning them for him. While his cock bobbed and twitched right in front of her face. She appeared to be looking straight at it. Her mouth opened, she moaned a loud deep sexual moan, she was going to take his cock into her mouth. What was the other cock doing?

That was answered as I saw the man behind her very slowly moving his body away from hers. Was he removing his cock from her? Was he already inside her and was now just about to start the fucking? Or was he simply dragging his cock head across her lips?

He kept moving back until his cock sprung free and bounced upwards slapping his small belly. Taking one of his hands he put it around his cock, he aimed it down and moved his hips forward. It looked like he was aiming it at her pussy, holding it in place ready to put it in her. Yup he pushed forward, his cock vanished, she moaned, his hand moved back to her hip and the gap closed entirely. Oh my god that was it, wasn't it? Is his cock inside my wife right now?

The only movement was my wife's hands on the other guy's balls. The man inside her, just held himself still, Emily's bent over ass pushed tightly against his thighs. How they weren't both moving was a mystery, and it did make me wonder if he wasn't inside her. Surely no one could just slide straight in like that and then hold still for this long.

A few moments later he removed his hands from her hips and we watched his hips, almost in slow motion slide back. My wife moaned an involuntary moan as he either withdrew his cock from her or at the very least slid it across her pussy lips. It again ended up slapping up against his belly. It looks slick, was that the water or my wife's sex juices?

I expected him to slide forward again but he shook his head and took a step back. He was done. Really ... my god, was he a monk? How the hell did he have this level of control? Stepping completely back into his flow of water he quickly rinsed off and walked towards the exit, his cock bobbing and swaying within time with his steps.

My wife had been in a trance though the end of that and she now switched out of it and continued to clean the balls in her hands. Whilst still bent over she was almost trying to avoid the massive cock waiting to be sucked right in front of her. Just as I was thinking that surely his balls must have been clean by now, Emily bent back up realising him. He smiled and indicated with a nod that she could continue with the rest of his body.

Tilting her head at him, I guessed she gave him a cute smile. I couldn't see at their angle to me but from the smirk on his head I think I guessed right. She then squeezed some more soap onto her hand from the dispenser and started to lather him up. He stood there passively letting her feel up his body. He was easily a good foot taller than my wife and her boobs were level with his cock, a fact that was clear to all of us as they constantly connected with each other. Both parties must have noticed but remained professional throughout.

It was ridiculous, all such a crazy tease. I felt like I needed to shout out 'just fuck her already', but didn't.

He then held his arms out at his side, which she took as permission to wash him closer. However as she started on his arms he surprised us both by wrapping his arms around my wife, bringing their bodies together. This meant that not only was he now feeling my wifes amazing body against his and feeling her breasts squashed against him, she was feeling his hard cock against her.

They maintained the washing ruse moving their arms around each other's backs. While clearly enjoying their slippery wet bodies, sliding against each other. His hard and muscly, my wife's soft and motherly. They looked like animals, initiating foreplay before they mated. I half expected them to start kissing.

This time it was my wife that pushed back the man first. She moved back into her own shower that was empty. She was panting, I could see her chest rising and falling. This must have been hard for her. She looked up across the room, taking in all the remaining men and their cocks. Noticing all their eyes locked onto her taking in her naked body. Then she looked back at the man she was just washing and focused on his cock. It looked slicker at the top than just water would make it. She just stared at it.

I expected him to take a step forward but instead the man behind her stepped up to her. Like the previous man before him he pushed up tight against her body and reached between her arms and body. No checking or pretence this time. He just reached for her boobs and started to massage them under the stream of water. My wife gasped loudly whilst still looking at the cock of the other man.

This new guy was a bit of a talker "God honey these are some of the biggest tits, holy shit." he was right and I weirdly felt proud of her. "Look at you staring at Bill's monster cock. I bet a woman like you would love to feel that inside her.". I felt the sting of 'a woman like you', what was he implying? But he was right. What decent woman would be naked in a shower of men like this allowing herself to be manipulated and prepared for sex like this?

Someone off to my left chastised him "Gwyn, no need to be like that.".

But he carried on whilst enjoying my wife's boobs "I bet a slut like you would fit it all in easily. Eh?".

She didn't answer him, he did start to move his body up and down behind her, clearly wanking his cock with her back and ass. "You want to lie down on the floor right now?".

She moaned, clearly acknowledging this man's suggestion. Her eyes not leaving Bill's big cock in front of her.

He was enjoying the effect he was having on her. I think we all were "You'd love to lay down there, on the floor right now. Open your legs and let us watch Bill and you having sex right now." he grunted a little before "You going to do it for us?".

My wife was still fixated on the huge cock. All of us holding our breath. Was this really going to happen? Surely not. She didn't answer. He then took her hand that was passively hanging at her side and pulled it behind her and placed it on his cock. She didn't break her locked eyes on the cock infront her and her hand did wrap around the cock behind her. He let go of her hand and moved it back to her boob.

I realised there and then that this was probably the first cock other than mine that she had ever touched with her hand. She was awkwardly moving her hand around it, up and down feeling it all. "Ummm there's a good girl. Do you like my cock in your hand?".

"Yes" we all heard my wife breathe it.

He continued "Ummm a girl like you must love the feel of a cock in your hand." There it was again 'a girl like you', he was implying she was some kind of slut. I loved it completely, this was beyond any dream or fantasy I could ever have. "Nearly as much as one in her CUNT." and he really spat the word cunt out.

I heard at least one of the men near me groan at that and I expected he was now cumming. I didn't turn to look. I couldn't tear my eyes away from my wife.

The man being wanked and enjoying her boobs carried on "I bet your cunt is wet and ready. Is it ready for a cock?".

She simply nodded and her eyes then moved up to the face of Bill up from his cock.

"Do you want his cock inside you now?"

"Yes" it was loud and clear.

Gwyn then let go of my wife's body, releasing her boobs at the same time her hand fell from his cock. She actually moved forward and to the side at the same time out of the shower's spray. It was as if she was in a trance, I could already picture her laying on the floor with her legs spread wide and this Bill's cock sliding deep into her. My wife cheating on me for the first time right now in minutes.

However it wasn't to be. Before she had a chance someone reminded us "Guys, this has been great but I don't think so." At that Bill appeared to nod his head, his cock bobbing with him. My wife sort of stumbled, looking lost in lust. I nearly stepped forward to help her but she stepped back herself, back under the water, closing her eyes. We heard her take a deep breath, centering herself.

The spell was broken.

At that stage a lot of the men left the shower room. Leaving just 4 men and my wife left. I was horny as hell and wanted to get back home as soon as possible to either eat out her no doubt dripping pussy or to ram something up her pussy. I turned off my shower and decided I was going to get some of the spa's towels to offer her. Grabbing my shorts from the peg I turned to look at my amazing wife before I quickly vanished on a mission to get towels for her. I knew where the pile was.

It must have taken me and my bobbing hard cock about 2 minutes to return to the shower but she was gone. I looked around confused.

One of the dudes still under the water saw me and worked it out. "She followed you out and grabbed towels from there." and he nodded to a cupboard right next to the showers that I now knew contained towels.

And that was it. She was gone. Somewhere. I didn't ask if she was on her own or if someone went with her. I nodded at him and turned to get myself dressed.

As I dressed I just played through the crazy time that we had just been through. Determined to burn every second of it into my head. Trying to make mental pictures to store forever. But I kept seeing her right now in a cupboard somewhere fucking that Bill's massive cock.

God, Michelle was right, that was a treat.

Tattoo

"What is it?" my wife asked Michelle cautiously as we walked down the street. We'd met up after the showers in the cafe. Emily was a little jittery when I eventually tracked them both down. Actually she was a mess, too much over powered horniness and no orgasmic release. Michelle suggested some air and we ended up walking a little down the road to what appeared to be another destination that she had planned.

"Oh, nothing, just a piercing shop, thought you might wanna get something to celebrate.".

Emily smiled wickedly, this idea keeping her current horny state alive. Groaning a little "Oohhhh ummmm, I don't think so." looking down at her body.

Michelle smiled, "We'll see."

Within a few minutes we were in a darkly lit tattoo parlour. I was quiet, pondering what was next, still reeling from the crazy shower just moments ago. Looking around the room, it was exactly what I expected from a tattoo parlour. The walls covered in pictures of their work, designs, some simple, some almost full body shots. All very classily done. The room smelled clean, but I wonder if I was picking up on an aroused woman smell from my wife when near her.

A big man appeared from the back and made his way to Michelle and Emily. "Good morning ladies." and he grinned at them, before really taking his time to soak up Emily in her dress.

"Darren?" Michelle asked him.

"Arrr Michelle I guess, and that would make this Emily.'' Now he really focused his attention on Emily. "I was wondering if you'd eventually come in at all. Please..." he turned around and stepped towards a large double curtain. He then pulled it open wide and clipped it back one side at a time. You could now see into a large, very well lit room with a huge reclined chair and a load of tools on a workbench. All very smart, neat and tidy. I did think it slightly odd the way he clipped both curtains wide open.

My wife let us all know "We're only here to look around." even as she continued to move into what was clearly the action area.

Turning to me Michelle smiled and pushed Emily towards the chair following her to the other room. I stayed in the entrance / display area as I could see everything that was about to happen plain as day. I then realised why the curtains were open as they were and wondered if it was something Michelle had set up. That made me twitch.

I watched an unspoken exchange between Michelle and my wife, one of slight excitement and trepidation before she climbed onto the chair and laid back. Darren sat in the seat next to her and Michelle stood at her other side.

"So Emily, what can I do for you?" he asked her.

Immediately Emily looked towards Michelle then across to the other room at me. However Michelle answered "I think I have some ideas for her".

Darren raised his hand to stop Michelle, "Emily this is important. Do I have your attention, look at me and listen."

Emily looked back to him, propped herself up on her elbows and mumbled "Yes".

He continued "If we're talking about a tattoo, these aren't temporary ones. They're on you for life, a new part of your body. You can't change your mind halfway through or undo them tomorrow. I take pride in my work and will make sure whatever you" he emphasised the word you "choose will be done with class and style." He paused for effect. The room was eerily quiet.

He pointed to a corner of the ceiling "I record audio and video of everything we do in here. Entirely for my protection. The only time anyone other than me will see any of that is should a lawyer or the police turn up making trouble. Now repeat back to me what I've just said, I need to make sure you understand." Although he was serious, he delivered it with warmth, showing that he cared.

Emily looked at Michelle, visibly shivered, then back to Darren, smiled delivering "I'm here for a permanent tattoo or two, it's not coming off and there's no moaning. You're a professional who has my consent recorded to cover your ass." Everyone laughed at Emily's take on the matter.

I relaxed knowing that she wasn't in over her head or about to be forced into something different. I was surprised that she was ready for this. I wasn't sure I was, it was rather exciting.

"So what'll it be?" Darren asked Emily. However she looked at Michelle and they locked eyes. "That man out there is Chris, my husband and this is Michelle, my best friend. She knows what's best for me, she will tell what to do." And with that Emily back laid down, resting her head and she closed her eyes. Drawing her arms to her sides on the chair's arm rests, basically offering her body as an open canvas.