A Wife's Journey

Story Info
Reading has never been so fun.
6.5k words
3.22
23.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reading

David held Sarah's hand as they walked along the dimly lit street, a folded piece of paper in David's hand. Their footsteps echoed and the sound of an occasional car or distant conversations broke the quiet evening air. David looked down at the paper then peered down a small alleyway, "I think it's here," he said in a hushed tone. Sarah didn't speak, she simply held his hand and allowed him to direct her between two tall buildings and through a door which was open just wide enough to see someone sitting at a small table on the other side of it.

They had entered through a fire escape and spoke with uncertainty to the young woman who sat by the entrance. "Hi, is this the right place for the readings?"

The young woman replied confidently, "It certainly is, yes, is it the erotic reading that you're here for?"

Sarah squeezed David's hand a little as he replied shyly, "Erm yes that's right."

"Ok, make your way to the second floor and enter the room on the left, it has a sign on it, so you'll know which one it is. The room will be in darkness and the lights will only be switched on in the case of an emergency, the fire exit signs have been covered to reduce the light emitted in the room, but attendants are on hand to make the exits visible immediately if an incident occurs."

Sarah's attention was taken for a moment as a passerby walked past the door, glancing in just long enough to see them, she wondered what would happen if it was someone she knew. The host paused for a moment, then continued... "There are already some guests who have entered, each chair will have a small electronic tea light next to it, please make your way to one of the free chairs then turn off the tea light using the small button underneath, that way anyone entering the room after you will know which seats are taken. If you need any assistance there will be a steward near the doorway. The downstairs bar is serving refreshments throughout if you so wish. However, the bar is open to the general public today." The woman smiled at Sarah and David as she spoke, "Enjoy your reading."

David and Sarah nervously climbed the concrete stair case, David spoke in a hushed tone again, smiling at Sarah as though giving her support, "are you sure we want to do this?" Sarah nodded and smiled back.

Then their attention was taken by a voice below them, a woman who sounded a little younger than they were, "Hi, I'm here for the erotic reading."

They clasped each others hands tightly, nervously wondering what lay ahead of them.

They reached a door with a small cardboard sign stuck to it, 'Reading Room '

"This must be it," David whispered as they stepped inside.

They entered near pitch darkness, they could make out some chairs carefully arranged around the room with small tea light candles below them and as their eyes adjusted, they could see the shapes of people sat in chairs with the tea lights turned off. They could make out that some chairs were for individuals and in other places two chairs were placed together, though there was always a good distance between each set of chairs and the next. They made their way cautiously to two chairs towards the back of the room, then reached down and fumbled with the small tea lights until they were off and made themselves comfortable.

They sat and waited as though waiting for a performance to begin, comforted by the darkness as every few minutes the door would open and another shadowy figure or two would emerge before dissolving into the darkness. There were hushed voices whispering to each other in every corner of the room, never loud enough to hear what they were saying, then eventually one voice spoke up, louder than the rest.

A lady stood up in the centre of the room, holding a small lamp which shined towards her own face. She was around 45, slim and smartly dressed, "Good evening ladies and gentleman, and if any of you identify as anything else, good evening to you too. My name is Emily and I am very excited that you are all here tonight to share this special reading of our first erotic novel and we are very confident that before long you will all be excited too. Although understandably some of you might be a little nervous at the moment. We do have a few rules, this is a safe space and everyone should feel safe here to be their true selves, if you do happen to recognise another person, please do not create any embarrassment by sharing their identity outside of this room. I usually begin a reading by reminding everyone that we are all friends... although tonight, you may be comforted to know that we are in fact, all strangers."

There was a pause for a moment and a slight hint of laugher, before she continued, "at the end of the reading, we ask you all to leave one at a time or in your couple and allow enough time for the person in front of you to exit the building before you follow down the steps."

"So ladies and gentleman, this is how it's going to work this evening, the story is loaded onto this Kindle device which has a backlit screen so we can read in the dark. I will start to read the story before passing the Kindle to one of you, who will then continue to read for a few minutes. The Kindle will then be passed to the next person, who will be encouraged to read a little more. If you don't want to read, then that is fine, but hopefully most of you will, so that you won't have to listen to my voice all evening. Anyway, I won't take up any more of your time... I hope you all enjoy..."

Emily turned off the light that was shining softly on her face and pressed a button on the Kindle before sitting in her chair, she began to read. Her voice was soft and calm, her words soothing as the audience began to relax. As their eyes acclimatised to the darkness they could now make out the other members of the audience more clearly, they could see shadowy shapes and could make out, to some extent what each person was wearing. A small amount of light crept under the door that they had entered through, and two emergency exit signs, although covered gave just enough light to be able to make a few things out. The emergency exit light closest to them was giving out enough light that now, with their eyes adjusted they could just about make out each other's faces, though they were pretty sure that nobody else could see them so clearly.

Emily continued read for a few minutes then offered the Kindle to a couple who were sat a few feet to her left. A woman cleared her throat and began to read. She was calm too and well pronounced, almost sounding like a school teacher reading to her class, except the content was nothing like what a school teacher would read to a class. The woman paused for a moment as the content got hotter, then continued to read...

"Karen parted her feet a little, just as she had been instructed. "Good," he said in a firm, but soft tone. Her heart raced, her breathing heavy, her eyes pressed firmly shut. Then open, but not knowing where to look. Her bare feet pressed into the soft, earthy ground below her. Her hands holding tight to the low branch in front of her. Her hands weren't tied, but they might have been. He had instructed her. "Hold on tight, I don't care if that branch is on fire, you don't let go unless I tell you to do so."

And so, it was now almost impossible for her grip to loosen. She was totally at his command."

The room now silent as she read, taking deep breaths between each paragraph

"Her legs shook. The cold air suddenly against her skin as he lifted her dress, holding it up so he could see her pale, white backside. He paused for a moment, as though reminiscing about a time when she was his. Then his hand gripped her ass firmly. She drew her breath, cold air filling her deeply. His hand on her skin once more. He paused again, she kept looking forwards. He removed his tie, and placed it around her neck, pulling it so that it fastened tight. Then a little more, taking her further out of her comfort zone and giving even more control to him.

Smack!"

"I think I better let someone else have a turn before I get carried away", announced the reader with a playful tone to her voice, then handed the book to a man a little further around the room.

He continued to read, "The sound drifted out across the manicured lawn as his hand hit her bottom hard. She stifled a moan, closed her eyes again and clenched her teeth together. He rubbed her ass gently, then smack, she stifled a moan again. Her head filled with lust and her whole body beginning to tingle.

He pulled her thong down, letting out a satisfied sound as he pushed two fingers into her wet, hot cunt."

The mans voice deep, reading aloud to the room, taking deep breaths before each sentence and letting out audible sighs as he read. He continued, "As his fingers delved deep inside her, he pulled harder on the tie around her neck. As her hands gripped the branch in-front of her, her feet sinking into the soft ground, he knew she was his once more."

"Karen's pussy squeezed tight around his fingers. They hadn't kissed, it wasn't romantic. He had simply told her what to do and she had followed his instruction and now he was fucking her pussy with his fingers. Two fingers fucking her deep from behind."

As he read he would pause every few moments as though trying to compose himself, then continue to read. Around the room David and Sarah could hear an occasional intake of breath or the hushed voice of someone whispering seductively into their partner's ear.

Sarah's mind began to swirl, as the man continued to read visions from the novel came to life in her mind, the darkness now filled with his words, filled with vivid imagination, filled with desperate desire and lust. Her breathing becoming deeper, feelings building within her, growing, becoming more and more intense. Need filling her body, pushing down deeper, swelling within her, deeper into her body and mind. As she listened to his words it was as though they were entering her body, her soft skin becoming alive, so sensitive, every slight movement in her chair sending ripples of sensation through her sensitive needy body. Her thighs pressed together, the warmth building between them, the heat growing within her. Biting her lip, gently at first then harder, her eyes closing as his words filled her thoughts completely. As the scene filled her imagination completely, unable to imagine anything else, his words consuming her whole being. As she imagined Karen stood outside, doing everything that was instructed, with her master's demanding fingers buried deep, deep inside her.

Just the words alone were enough to effect Sarah's whole body, but that wasn't what excited her the most. What was making her quiver in a way she had never imagined was the fact that the words were being read by a man just a few feet away. Her husband by her side as she listened to a man she had never met. She was in a room full of people she had never met. Could they see her in the barely lit darkness? Could they tell how the story was taking over her body? Were they looking at her right now? Were they listening to every breath, every murmur that she made? Were they feeling like this too? Was Emily now listening like the rest of the audience, was she feeling it, could she feel the powerful energy hiding within the darkness. Was she too fighting against her urges as she became wetter and wetter. Was the man reading getting harder and harder as he read? Were the other men in the room getting hard too? Were their cocks stiff, with every word making them pulse and throb and want and need. Were they as close to losing control as she was?

He continue to read, "She looked up; he had taken her to a wooded area across the manicured lawn. At the other side of that lawn, was a hotel. She could see people on the patio. She could hear occasional bursts of laughter. Could they hear her? Could they hear as she moaned against his fingers?"

David leaned over to Sarah and whispered in her ear, "how are you finding it?"

"Shhhhh", she moaned, "I'm listening."

"So, you like it," he replied.

"Yes."

The man stopped reading before passing the book to a tall smartly dressed man who was sat a few feet behind David and Sarah, is voice was a little deeper, filled with a commanding authority that pierced deep into both Sarah and David as they helplessly listened to his every word! He was sat just below one of the exit signs and the light was enough to make out his face a little more clearly and if they turned towards him, he could see their faces too. He started to slowly read, "It could be anyone else touching her right now and she wouldn't feel this alive. He did something to her that no one else could. As she rocked her pussy against his hand, unable to wait a moment longer for the consuming orgasm that she had missed for ten whole years."

His voice filling the whole room, compelling everyone within it to listen a little more intently, to feel his words a little more intently as he continued to read, "Unable to want anything other than for him to make her cum again and again. All she hoped was that the sight of her following his every command. Her expensive dress lifted over her back as she leaned forward. Her back arching, body writhing as his fingers forced louder and louder moans from her lips. All she hoped was that he was pleased with her. That he wanted her just as much as he did ten long years earlier and just as much as she wanted him right now."

As he read the silky deep tone of his voice filled the room, Sarah's eyes closed for a moment as she let out a deep soft sigh. David's hand moved to her thigh, his fingertips brushing against her soft white flesh as her dress easily folded allowing his fingers to move a little higher. His fingertips now playing against the soft cotton of her knickers, her thighs parting a little as she took another deep slow breath. David leaned and kissed her neck, then whispered into her ear once more, "You like this don't you"

"yes," She whispered back

"Is it making you wet?"

"hmmm, VERY!"

"Good, it's making me hard," David took hold of Sarah's hand and moved it to the bulge in his trousers and let her feel the effect that the story was having. They were interrupted by a pause in the reading, the man behind them leaned forward and passed the Kindle to Sarah. Her breath catching in her chest, feeling as though her heart as stopped as the man looked into her eyes and passed the Kindle to her. David's hand moved back a little, but remained on her thigh as she struggled to read, gasping between sentences, struggling to hide her growing arousal. Her whole body filled with lust, barely able to read, she passed the book forwards and David's fingers returned to tease the damp cotton of her knickers. As her hand reached out to caress David' bulge he looked around over his shoulder, wondering if anyone had noticed his hand disappearing into his wife's damp dress. He moved his lips to Sarah's ear once more, "I think the guy behind you has his cock out!"

Sarah whispered back, "seriously?"

"Yeah, take a look."

Sarah tuned her head to glance behind

"Oh my god, he has."

David looked again, "Oh my god, he's huge, seriously, fucking huge!" His fingers teasing Sarah as he spoke.

Sarah turned in her chair once more, her attention held for a little longer this time, the dark shadowy figure of the man behind her, just a few feet away and just enough light falling softly across him, to make out his hand moving up and down, over his huge thick cock.

David pressed his fingers teasingly against her once more and pressed his lips to her ear, "Do you like that cock?"

"I don't know," she whispered back shyly, her eyes watching it greedily as she spoke.

"Be honest," David said with a little more authority.

"I don't know, maybe," Sarah had now turned her body so that she could watch the man behind more easily.

"Be honest," David insisted as his fingertips pulled her knickers aside and began to playfully tease her wetness.

"Yes, it looks nice."

David continued to whisper as he teased her, their voices hushed.

"Do you like how big it is?"

She didn't answer, instead taking a deep, deep breath as she wrapped her thighs around David's fingers, the tips of his fingers now pushing inside her. Her eyes now focussed intently on the huge cock as the man behind watched her reaction.

"Do you like how big he is? Answer me," David insisted.

Sarah was focussed on the man behind as she answered, "Yes and how hard he's doing it."

David looked over his shoulder again, the man's hand was pounding up and down hard, his huge cock now bulging, his hand pumping up and down with vigorous powerful force.

David leaned back, to Sarah, "Do you want to do that to him?"

Sarah let out another soft moan, "Fuck!"

David whispered again, "Do you want to pound that monster cock for him?"

"Fuck David stop!"

David questioned her again, "Do you want to suck him?"

"I don't know."

"Be honest Sarah!"

"Right now, yes. Yes, Oh fuck YES! I do"

"You want to suck him here?"

"No not in here, but fuck, he's so hard!"

"Do you want to fuck him?"

"Oh fuck"

"Answer Sarah!"

"I don't know, do you want me to fuck him David? Do you want to watch that big cock fucking me?"

David replied, "Maybe. Fuck, right now you could do anything you wanted"

The kindle was being passed from person to person, each one filling the room with their voice, each one sounding more aroused than the person before them, it was clear that some of the readers were struggling not to let out moans of pleasure as they read.

Sarah leaned back to David, "I can't believe he's still doing that, he's been pounding his cock hard for fifteen minutes, it's so fucking big!"

David turned in his chair once more then whispered to Sarah again, "He's looking at you."

"Stop it."

"No seriously he is."

Sarah turned once more, her heart pounding as she bravely lifted her eyes to meet his. His face filled with lust, his eyes staring straight at her, locking to hers, almost drawing her towards him.

With his eyes locked to Sarah's he moved to grab a chair that had been nearby, he pulled it alongside himself, then David watched as the man beckoned Sarah to sit next to him. David whispered to Sarah again, "I think he wants you to sit with him" Her whole body tingled with anticipation as responded to her husband.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Should I?"

"Do you want to?"

The man beckoned to Sarah again. She slid silently off her seat and moved to his side. David watched in amazement as his wife sat next to the stranger. He'd stopped masturbating and David couldn't see if his cock was still on display. He glanced around again, hearing his wife giggle nervously as he watched her hand move to reveal the stranger's huge dick once more. David's cock hardening even more as he watched his wife slowly move her hand up and down over the strangers monster cock. He watched as the stranger whispered into his wife's ear, then as she whispered into his.

He saw his wife pull her head back, shaking her head, as if refusing to do something, then he saw the man lean forward and whisper to her again, she moved back shaking her head once more, then looked down to his cock nervously. The man grabbed her wrist and whispered to her again. This time David watched, unable to move, unable to speak, as he saw his wife leaning forwards, her lips sinking over the huge throbbing cock. After a moment she pulled back and slightly away again, kissing the stranger on the cheek, before once again the stranger whispered into her ear. She looked at David, her eyes locked momentarily to his as he watched as her lips moved back to the stranger's cock, her tongue reaching out. This time he could see her head moving up and down faster, the stranger pumping his cock into her mouth. David knew how good that felt, he knew that his wife could make him cum like that in seconds. David sat frozen, watching as his wife sucked the stranger, his hand pushing her mouth down onto his dick. His huge thick cock disappearing into her eager mouth.

12