A Wife's Lustful Adventure

Story Info
Wife reignites her lust for sex after meeting client at work.
13.1k words
4.2
35k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxavi
xxavi
310 Followers

This is a one off story that was requested by a fan. I may add other chapters in the future if there is interest, but it's intended as a one off unlike my last one. This involves cheating, so if you don't like that sort of thing this story isn't going to change your mind. For everyone else, hopefully you enjoy.

Nate

As kids we have lofty aspirations for adulthood, which generally veer from wildly unrealistic to oddly surprising. In my case it's a little bit of both. I watched Top Gun and Iron Eagle growing up, so a fighter pilot fit on the wildly unrealistic side, except that in a bit of luck I became one. Now the latter part that I didn't understand was the perception piece. Don't get me wrong, the job definitely has its perks, with some incredibly interesting parts, but there are also downsides. Flying is very hard on the body, the hours suck, deployments suck, and the many assignment changes are inevitable. The last one brings me to today.

It's our fifth move in 10 years. I say "our" because I've been married to Diane for the last 12 years. We got married shortly after college; the courtship would have been longer, but the military forced our hand. Thankfully it has worked out well so far. We get along well, but part of that is because we don't spend a ton of time together. Her job just requires internet so it can be done from anywhere, but it still requires quite a bit of travel.

This is one reason we decided not to have kids; neither one of us was willing to give up our career. As you can imagine, not spending a lot of time together also means not a ton of sex. On the whole I'd say it's average, no one is going to write a novel about it, but neither of us is leaving because of it. This is probably more in her advantage because she doesn't care quite as much as I do. I've been an oversexed pervert since high school, but nothing some good porn and a jerk session won't fix.

So anyway, back to the story at hand. We were moved to Connecticut as part of an exchange program with their National Guard, which should be an easier work pace so that part I'm looking forward to. The downside is the house buying, as prices are particularly high right now. It's only going to be a two-year tour, so Diane has entrusted me with buying the house since she only spends about half the time there anyway. Luckily, I found a foreclosure that could work well, but since it's bank owned, I'm at the local branch waiting to talk to the Branch Manager.

Kelly

I've been the Branch Manager for a couple of years now and really enjoy my job, but it isn't what I would call exciting. That's fine though, I have a great husband who has a nice stable job and teenage kids that I adore. All in all I'd say my life is going pretty well. In fact, after this last appointment I'm going to a happy hour with my girlfriends before I head to my daughter's softball game.

I poke my head out of the office and call for Nate because I can't really pronounce his last name. A good-looking blonde guy stands up dressed in business casual clothes. He's got a light beard going and overall, he has something intangible that piques my interest. Generally speaking I'm not the kind of girl that really looks at other men. I'm perfectly happy at home and scarcely notice anyone else. This customer, however, seemed different.

I found myself sneaking glances at him when he wasn't looking. As we sit at my desk, I find myself smiling and giggling like a schoolgirl as we talk about nothing related to the loan. I've got butterflies in my stomach like I'm on a first date and I have no freaking clue why.

Nate

The Branch Manager finally comes out and calls me over. She introduces herself as Kelly, which I find a little strange that she didn't introduce herself by her last name, but I don't think too much about it. She's blond and fairly tall, reminding me of my own Norwegian roots. She's not conventionally sexy yet I find her look particularly intriguing. After only talking to her for a few minutes, I feel like I've known her forever. The conversation flows easily as we share a similar vibe. We end up chatting for 30 minutes before we even start to talk about the property. It's been a while, but this feels an awful like flirting.

I am fascinated with this beautiful woman in front of me, and my head is already filled with fantasies. What the hell is wrong with me? I really need to focus on this mortgage and less on what I'd like to do to her. The house paperwork snaps me back to reality, noticing she's clearly wearing a wedding ring. I do too for that matter, so this isn't going to turn into a Red Shoe Diaries episode, but I do have a very active imagination.

Now that my mind is focused at the task at hand, I realize that I haven't paid attention to what we are doing. Kelly explains that I need to come back and sign the title after the title company releases it, likely tomorrow. She will text me when it's ready she says. I start to grab my things, but in my lust-fog I manage to drop some papers. As I bend down to get them, I see right up Kelly's short skirt.

Incredibly her legs are spread open a little bit and not crossed like I would have expected. With the window behind me illuminating her entire crotch, I can see light pink panties, the outline of her lips, and what appears to be a dark spot at the bottom of her crease. This is like the Holy Grail for a perv like myself. I rustle the papers around trying to make it seem like I'm busy while at the same time soaking in the image before me. I briefly contemplate pulling out my phone for a quick picture, but don't want to be caught and cause a very awkward scene.

As I finally extricate myself from under the desk, I see a faint smile on her face. I may have been out of the game for a while, but I know that look. She did that on purpose. I'm already excited about having to come back to sign more paperwork.

Kelly

The entire time we are talking about this mortgage, I found myself daydreaming about locking the door and having him take me right here on my desk. I have literally never had these thoughts before; what has gotten into me! I'm staring at his mouth as he's talking, thinking about how much I want him to kiss me. Fuck, we are both married, and I barely know him. I do want to see him again, so I make up some bullshit about the title not being ready. I need to see him again, for what reason I have no idea; I just know that I do.

In my head I'm justifying my lie as a business transaction, but really my pussy is telling me to put us in the same room together to see what happens. It's getting close to closing time, so I wrap things up and tell Nate that I'll text him when the title is ready. As he gathers his things, he drops some papers on the floor. Smiling to myself, I spread my legs, knowing full well that he's going to get a look right up my skirt. God, I can feel the juices already flowing and part of me wants him to know that. After what feels like an eternity, he finally rises back up and I can't hide my devious smile.

As he's leaving, I tell him to please close the door on his way out. In seconds, I pull my skirt up and slide my hands into my panties. I immediately feel my wetness and run my fingers through it. I circle my clit and feel the tell-tale signs of an orgasm already building. The fact that I'm in my office at work only heightens the experience.

I start to rub faster, longing for the relief when all of a sudden my phone rings. I about fell out of my chair, it scared me so much. I see it's my friend Patty so I answer thinking she might be cancelling. Turns out she was just telling me that she was in the car and would be at the bar in 10 minutes. Seeing as I was about 10 minutes away, I had to give up on my deviant act and the get the hell out of there. I did make a mental note to fuck the shit out of my husband when I got home.

Nate

The rest of the night I couldn't get the sight of her panties out of my head. I kept replaying the scene in my head over and over again. Did she want me to do something? Should I have done something? What do I do the next time? Kelly was still out of town and wouldn't be back for another week, so I had no outlet other than jerking off.

I had an early sortie the next day so I was done and debriefed by noon. I finished my shower at the base gym and was putting my flight suit back on when I got a text from Kelly saying that the title was ready and that she would be available today same time as yesterday. My mind immediately flashed to my earlier fantasies, and I could feel my blood rush south.

I finished up some administrative stuff for the move on base and then made my way to the bank. I found myself smiling the whole way there and it wasn't related to buying a house. I just couldn't wait to see Kelly again. This felt more like Christmas Eve than a title signing I was so excited. I parked the car and hastily made my way inside.

Kelly

Unfortunately my husband had to work late last night so I was unable to get the relief I so badly craved. This only served to heighten my arousal with the prospect of seeing Nate again. Again, I had no idea what I was going to do when we met again, I just knew I wanted to see him. So here I was sending him the text to sign the title. That's when the little devil on my shoulder whispered into my ear that I should take off my panties.

That's never going to happen I thought to myself, and yet here I was, walking toward the bathroom. I sat in the stall debating what I should do. I was being crazy, good girls don't do this kind of thing, especially happily married ones. However, I could not shake am uncontrollable need to do this. I slipped the panties off and quickly stuffed them in my purse like I was smuggling drugs.

After sitting at my desk for hours fantasizing about the myriad possibilities, it was time. Luckily I had worn a loose black skirt so you couldn't see the inevitable stain on the backside from all my leakage. I made my way out of the office to greet Nate when I saw him sitting there in his dark green flight suit. As if I needed to get more aroused I thought. Damn he looked extra sexy now.

During our last meeting I noticed that he smelled like my first boyfriend's cologne and as he approached me I found myself subtly trying to catch his scent. Our eyes met as we shook hands and there was a noticeable spark. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife, or at least that's what it felt like to me. Everyone else was probably wondering why the hell these two idiots were smiling like children in a boring old bank.

Nate

Kelly looked even more amazing today. She had on a loose black skirt that swished ever so perfectly when she walked. Up top she had a conservative button up white blouse with a cute matching silk scarf that made her look very professional. I followed her into her office, but this time I noticed she closed the door behind us. My mind immediately connected the imaginary dots. I had replayed this scenario in my head so many times last night that I knew exactly what to do.

Unfortunately, I was living in fantasy land once again. Kelly let me know that during title signings it was mandatory to shut the door due to privacy concerns. Well, shit I thought. We then proceeded to actually start filling out the rest of the paper work. This is not what I had expected; did I read everything all wrong?

I signed the final paper and as I slid the papers across the desk, Kelly reached out and inadvertently brushed my hand with hers. We both left our hands there for a few seconds just staring at each other. I wasn't crazy. There was definitely a spark there. As if to prove my point I felt Kelly slowly start to slide the papers back toward me. Slowly she drove the papers ever closer toward the edge of the desk. She looked me straight in the eyes, lightly licked her lips, and with one finger flicked the papers over the edge.

Kelly

It had been so long since I had seduced a man that I wondered if I still knew how, but I guess nature knows how to play this game because without even thinking I shut the door to my office as soon as we were inside. I quickly made up some lame excuse about privacy in case I was wrong about the situation. As I said that, I almost noticed a slight bit of disappointment in Nate. Nevertheless, rushed through the paperwork, because at the end of day, I did want to make this deal. And, of course, the faster it was over, the more time I would have to flirt.

As Nate pushed the final papers toward me, I decided to make what in my mind was a rather bold move. I had to know if it was real. So, as he slid the papers to me, I purposefully placed my hand on top of his and looked right into his beautiful blue eyes. I wasn't wrong. I could see that this was very much real and the ball was in my court. Once again, the devil on my shoulder whispered into my ear. This time I didn't hesitate to act. As I stared into his eyes, I slowly pushed the papers off the desk, knowing full well what that meant to us. With a final flick the papers cascaded down onto the floor, and I watched Nate slide off his chair and disappear under my desk.

Nate

When the last paper fell, I slid off my chair and crawled under Kelly' desk. As I got closer her legs slowly parted as her skirt rose higher on her thighs. I reached out and placed my hands on either knee. I slowly caressed the silky flesh, lightly running my fingers over her skin. I continued to slide my hands up the inside of her thighs pushing her skirt up as I went.

About half-way up her thighs I got my first glimpse of her blonde bush, which looked so sexy and appetizing. I continued to push her legs wider as my hands got closer to their target. I could see her juices coating the inside of her thighs, and I could smell her intoxicating aroma with my face so close to her pussy. I plastered my face in deep and inhaled her scent. I could already feel the precum dripping out of my cock I was so aroused.

With my hands I spread her outer lips as wide as I could exposing her inner rose to me. I had to taste her. I leaned forward and placed my tongue at the base of her slit, sliding it slowly all the way up to her clit. I felt her shudder with my first taste. I wanted to make this last, so I used my fingers to explore all around her pussy while my tongue waited in eager anticipation.

I ran my fingers through her hair, around her lips, just below her honeypot, and then back again. Once I felt she was good and warmed up, I dove back in with my tongue, licking her from base to tip and back, slowly increasing my tempo with each pass. Then, when I could really feel her juices pouring out, I concentrated all my efforts on her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and rubbed my tongue back and forth as fast as I could. I penetrated her with my finger while my tongue attacked her clit.

I could tell from her muted sounds and shaking legs that she was getting close. Right as I added a second digit, she grabbed my head and held it tight against her muff as her legs squeezed me from the side. After about 30 seconds of this, she finally released me and slumped down in her chair.

Kelly

Once I saw Nate go under the desk I knew I couldn't back out now. Before I could even start spreading my legs all the way I felt his hands on my knees. This alone sent shockwaves through my body. It had been so long since a man had touched me this way. My husband goes down on my whenever I want, but this was something else. This was pure desire and lust rolled into one. This was new and I liked it. I felt 20 again. Here I was in my office with a man under my desk about to eat my pussy. Not exactly something I would have predicted even a week ago.

Nate teased me unmercifully, working his way around my pussy and taking his time like someone who really enjoyed what they were doing. He alternated between slow and gentle and fast and rough. The unpredictability alone was driving me wild. I wanted to cum so bad, but each time I came close, he backed off. I worried about how I was going to keep quiet when I did cum. I'm quite the moaner when things got going and now, I had to bite my lip, or I'd explode.

I was getting close to release when Nate stuck a second finger inside me. That's exactly what I needed to send me over the edge. I stuffed my silk scarf in my mouth, grabbed his head with both hands and had the strongest orgasm that I could remember. Waves of pleasure washed through my body. I could feel my pussy contracting and releasing with a rhythmic pulsing wave. It just kept coming, and I didn't know if I could take anymore. As the last one finally hit, I just collapsed into my chair. That's when Nate emerged from under the desk and walked around to my side.

Nate

As I struggled to remove myself from under that tight space, I couldn't ignore the throbbing coming from my cock. This needed to be taken care of before I could go out into the lobby full of people. I decided one good turn deserved another and made my way over to Kelly' side of the desk. As I approached her she looked even sexier in her post orgasm glow. You could see the understanding in her eyes as I approached. Her gaze traveled from my head slowly down until she was staring straight at the bulge in my flight suit. Her hand reached for the lower zipper and she slid it up. Once there was enough room she reached her hand inside my flight suit and retrieved her prize.

At my dick's first appearance, Kelly stared at it while gently pulling my foreskin back and forth. I'm guessing she had never seen an uncut one before. Her fingers just barely touched as they wrapped around my thickness. After stroking it a few more times, her head descended on me.

At first. she just lightly kissed the tip and then took long licks down the sides, full strokes from base to tip just like I had done to her earlier. It was driving me wild. As I looked down at her innocent looking face, her eyes met mine as she put the thick beast fully into her mouth. Like a woman possessed, she stroked and sucked me off. I could tell this was something that she wanted to do, not something she had to do. She was enjoying herself. At one point I saw her stick her hand down into her skirt.

Kelly

As Nate stood there in front of me, I knew what he wanted. The best part was that I wanted it even more. Blowjobs were not exactly my specialty, but in this instance I found myself wanting to more than ever before. I just hoped he had a nice dick to match his nice face. As I reached into his flight suit and finally found what I was looking for, I knew immediately that this was going to be fun.

I could barely get my hand all the way around it. It was probably only slightly longer than my husband but it was girthy and heavy. For the first time in my life I just wanted to play with and please it. It wasn't a job that needed to get done; this was game that I wanted to play. I examined every inch of his hard cock, licking up one side and down the other, swirling my tongue around the big purple helmet that flared angrily when I licked it.

Once I'd done my examination, I had to have it all. I looked Nate straight in the eyes and stuffed as much of that monster down my throat that I could handle. I enjoyed his reaction, so I pulled his foreskin up over the head then slid my tongue inside his foreskin. I had never done that before, and it was making me horny again, so took my free hand and played with my pussy. The combined pleasure shook me to my toes. When I moaned with his big dick in my mouth, I think the vibration was driving him to the edge.

I could see him get weaker and weaker which only turned me on even more. I stroked my clit faster and harder in rhythm with my tongue strokes of his fat pole. Once his dick began to flex, I knew he was close, and I wanted nothing more than to taste his cum. I heard him muffle a groan and clench his fists right as the first shot sprayed the inside of my mouth, and I began to cum too. Two, three, four, five ropes of cum flooded my mouth. There was too much to swallow, cum began to leak out of my mouth and drip down my face. I generally hate cum, but his was sweet and intoxicating, so I slowly licked his deflating cock clean.

xxavi
xxavi
310 Followers