A Wife's Secret Becomes an Obsession

Story Info
Susan's erotic fantasy is revealed to her husband.
4.6k words
3.77
26.2k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Foreword:

Dear Followers, Favorites, and Readers, new and old,

My fascination with Barbados comes from personal experiences, and those of a good friend in the U.K. with generous dollops of fiction added.

Many vacationing Europeans, especially sexually liberated couples and many singles from England and Germany, enjoy the laid-back sexually available pleasure-giving local Bajan lovers. Mainly well hung and experienced Black men offer white wives, girlfriends, or daughters intense sexual pleasure.

The beach, the perfect weather, tiny bikinis, and the ever-present rum punch attracts white women to join the Black locals in games of volleyball on the beach.

Celebrating a point scored leads to hugging, touching, and flirting familiarity.

Soon it will lead to a visit to the quiet lapping ocean where hands stray underwater to cause promised sex.

Long buffet lunches served poolside, a steel band playing whilst the rum punches flow and Black men invite white girls, wives, or singles, of all ages and shapes, pretty or not so, of all ages onto the dance floor which is just a part of the huge pool deck, many just in their bikinis. Wet and clinging to their ripe young figures.

The Black locals make their sexual advances obvious and they are often applauded by partners or, husbands, who enjoy all the teasing, flirting, and excitement.

The U.K. practice of "dogging", basically having sex in public, is certainly not frowned upon in the Caribbean as often pretty young women both married and single get sexually aroused playing in the surf where they are encouraged to go topless or actually being fondled by aggressive black men who enjoy putting on a show for their mostly white husbands watching from their perch on the sand.

What is a busty young wife to do if three black men surround her and their black skilled hands are pampering her from all sides? She can look back into her husband's eyes and realize that he is sitting and watching her as his cock thickens and his approval is obvious in his wife's arousal as she feels probing thick Black fingers enter her pussy and sometimes anal rosebud under her bikini bottom.

As the early evening darkness descends one or more of the young brides will be tempted to go out clubbing with their Black handsome and very new 'boyfriends' who are aggressive hosts - often their husbands are 'tired' from the effects of the heat and the rum punch and all they want to do is doze off. A quick question is really a statement as in "Darling I am going with the girls to a nice club with our new friends, see you later?"

In their muddled state, the husband would fall asleep and forget when she left and where she went with her new friends.

Followed by a quick shower, they dry their hair, do quick makeup, and lipstick, and off they go usually naked under a pretty sundress which makes them look younger.

Some even leave their wedding rings off as they have been told sad stories about losing expensive jewelry in the ocean or the sandy beach. They have never known such freedom or being treated as the center of attention, and they are thrilled to be guests at a Blacks-only nightclub. They feel so liberated and excited to be the special guests with so many handsome and vigorous Black men of all ages...and so few white girls to compete with. It is a dream come true.

Thus, in this story, Susan is experiencing what her best friend and the newly divorced, Roxy, has told her for years - that Black men are vastly superior lovers to white men especially Susan's husband, Mark. Susan meets the 20-year-old Robert and quickly learns the ways of Barbados. Of course, they are all fictional characters but they are certainly representative of holiday life on the beaches, the restaurants and nightclubs of the wonderful island nation, and its many rental units in seaside buildings large and small. Not to mention the private luxury homes behind high hedges on immaculate grounds where the rich and famous come to escape winter and to party and enjoy the thrills of sampling interracial sexual delights both female and male a long way from the prying eyes of their friends and neighbors at home.

And the local press is docile and accepting, and often promotes the local scene, that is if anyone has time to read!

Robert's attributes and sexual experience at a young age with his progressive mother and his vast understanding of satisfying the sexual needs of often neglected white women are reflective of today's society more so now than ever. His experiences are hardly unique.

Age-gap sex is real and common and encouraged by lackadaisical parents who perhaps don't know, or care what their teenagers are up to while they both hold down demanding careers.

It is not unusual to see an 80-year-old widow dancing with a virile black man less than half her age. She loves being spoiled and would have a terrific time and the older man would subsequently hardly leave her side for the rest of the week.

The "sexual liberation" revolution landed 60 years ago in North America - decades behind Europe and the hot countries - and North American society is finally seeing the reality of interracial couples. It is quite astonishing it took this long.

With the "dream marriage" of thirty and forty years ago replaced by a 60+% divorce rate, it makes one wonder - why would young people now even bother getting married? And, indeed, most of them don't bother with the label. Women in the age 30 to 60 cohort make conscious decisions to cross over into open sexual activity whenever they want. It is so easy for women!

Access to porn is ubiquitous - three or four clicks and teens can watch whatever excites them. Or they use it as a guide to help them participate and educate themselves on how to pleasure each other. Of course, pornography can be thought of and dismissed as acting - but it is, of course, actually happening and it is real people being filmed.

To think that a white teenage girl who has been pursued by and has dated trusted Black classmates, enjoyed their aggressive, confident, and physical attributes, would not check online to see for herself would be to ignore the obvious. There her acceptance of watching and masturbating would lead to an overwhelming desire to try everything portrayed by the young actresses.

Some of the porn is amateur, but I am led to believe that by far the most popular sex scenes are those involving white girls being thrilled by much bigger taller, and stronger, and of course better endowed black men.

That 'nice' couple you met by the pool may be posting their sexual bedroom activities online, something that was unheard of not so long ago.

Or they may also be inviting black men to sample their wives in the privacy of their rooms in resorts, while hubby watches or films his dear wife in action and inevitably masturbates and /or is requested to clean up his wife and her lover or lovers' post-coital experiences.

It makes for a wonderful holiday for all.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment as long as it is informed and helpful.

Let's head down and see what Robert and Susan have been up to...

++++++++

Susan's very willing acceptance of Robert cumming in her mouth brought her a new level of arousal and orgasmic release and seemed to create an energetic demanding power that she did not readily understand. In fact, she had orgasmed twice more just before her mouth filled with his salty thick cum. One orgasm came from his busy wet fingers strumming her terribly sensitive, exposed clitoris and rubbing her g-spot like the strings of his favorite guitar and then yet another orgasm swept her senses as a long thick black finger traced its way from her soaking wet cunt to massage down the crack between her pretty ass cheeks to rim around her anal ring using her saliva and her aroused pussy juice before he pushed it up deep inside her rear passage.

She was caught off-guard with the anal invasion as she probably would have refused him had he had asked, as, indeed, she had refused her loving husband Mark many years before. But she was so busy sucking Robert's gorgeous erect black cock as Roxy commanded her that her rear-end invasion almost didn't register. However, when his long black finger went in as far as he could penetrate and then was active inside her ass, she came again as he filled her mouth with his tasty salty seed.

'Came again' was an understatement, and while she had experimented a few times in the shower washing 'back there' as her mother used to tell her, the feeling of a man pushing his finger up her back passage, and now especially a delightful, energetic young black man doing it to her caused such an amazing orgasm she shook for minutes after the waves washed over her,

Susan had never experienced such release, it was a religious experience. She had so moved on from her sweet, but largely pathetic husband's efforts to satisfy her wants and needs in bed.

Now she tingled all over, sweating profusely, and felt totally sated after once again proclaiming to her black lover that he had provided 'the best sex ever.'

Susan would forever link the spurting black cock in her mouth with both her crushing orgasms and her first anal thrill.

She would not think about it again until later that evening when she realized that maybe he was prepping her to take his big cock in her ass. Goodness, she thought as she slowly settled down, what would my father think of what she had just done?

And she had swallowed all of his black seed, wantonly wickedly and happily.

Every single drop.

And she had sucked hard to drain the last drops from his piss slit.

In her heart of hearts, she knew that she would do it all again. It felt so naughty but tasted so good! Would she ever share such thoughts with her husband?

No! Mark must never know how much it thrilled her. She had to stop thinking about her absent husband.

She shivered in the warm glow and almost got giddy with thoughts of what would be next with Robert, Seydou, or Neville and his young friends!

Roxy was drunk with desire herself and despite having had sex with two much younger black men earlier at Robert's parents' place was ready for more big hard cock. She had been at the parent's place for several hours but had not even met his father Malcolm. But she did see him disappear with two young white older teens who were clearly enraptured fans.

She did notice that Robert's mother, Victoria was herself involved with a young man half her age and oblivious to what her husband was doing. She didn't really care as theirs was an open marriage if there ever was one.

When Susan turned to share her mouthful of cum with Robert's open mouth, Roxy reclaimed the pole position and resumed cleaning and sucking up what she could of his spent cum load from his now-softening penis.

The phone filming was forgotten - she wanted his 19-year-old cock for herself. It had softened after his ejaculation, but she cleaned it gently at first swallowing what was left of his cum and her friend's saliva. She paid special attention to his piss split and was awarded a spurt of the warm yellow nectar which she swirled around in her mouth before swallowing. Roxy had recently been introduced to urophilia and now she found that like everything else it turned her on, as she would do 'anything' for her black men. Her sexual needs were insatiable, triggered as always by the incredible strength that black men held over her. She was thrilled that Susan was now turning her fantasy into a reality so much so that she hadn't mentioned her husband much.

Finally.

It wasn't the first time a white wife had shared his own cum with him but Susan was so over the top, almost like she was coming out of a trance so Robert was gentle as he cuddled her and licked his cum off her heaving tits. It still thrilled him to think of her as another man's wife, a white older man who could not come close to satisfying her sexually as he did. He loved listening to her praise his skill and she was now turning into a black cock slut just like her friend.

He could send her home well and truly fucked in her cunt her mouth and her ass to Mark. Her husband would see the bite marks on the biggest tits and nipples he would make sure of that. He would fuck her hard in the ass before she got on the plane so his cum would seep out when she told Mark to go down on her, Robert imagined what her husband's face would look like when he observed for himself how his big black cock had opened her up, He would soon start the anal exercises.

Susan's hair was still a bit damp from the ocean and tight curls now took the place of her normally flowing long blonde locks, She didn't care. She had never in her wildest fantasy thought that sex could be this crazy, this fulfilling and while she was completely exhausted she now understood what Rox had been preaching for years.

++++++++

Mark was nervous, after all, he was clearly going on a date with another woman outside his marriage. A young girl at that. Heavens what was he thinking? Was Trish even finished high school? He didn't know anything - he would have to make sure she was 18, or else it would be a disaster. Maybe she is a lesbian as she seemed very excited when Roxy showed her pictures of his wife Susan. And pictures of her nearly naked which made Trish blush first and then seem overly interested in his gorgeous busty wife.

God, he was so conflicted.

Trish was precious, adorable with a wonderfully flirtatious sexy attitude which may have led him into thinking she was younger, or so he hoped.

He had been masturbating over and over since viewing Susan with her lover on the video sent by their friend Roxy. At first, he was conflicted and even angry, but that had quickly turned to lust as he watched his stunning wife fucking another man, a black man!

He was turned on mightily watching her.

And especially by listening to her praise her young black friend, even when she screamed out the fateful words that he was 'better' and 'the best she had ever had, and when she used the words cock and cunt and matter-of-factly told him that his cock he was 'so much bigger than her husband's, well - Mark came in his hand.

He slowly came to the realization that if he, Mark, could have performed better and if he had not ejaculated so quickly that perhaps Susan would not have been searching for a 'proper' fucking in the arms of a Black stud with a huge cock. Roxy had warned him repeatedly to communicate better with his wife. He had ignored the obvious signs.

Work always came first.

Perhaps Trish might have an idea. She had offered herself to them for a threesome when they first met in the sex toy and vibrator department of the store where she worked. Perhaps he should show the video to Trish?

He decided to write his wife Susan and explain that he was fine with her getting sex outside their marriage.

He prayed that it was 'just sex' with her, and she certainly needed some attention as he could not satisfy her. As long as the sex did not turn into a love affair, and as long as Susan didn't get pregnant he was fine with her dalliance. Mark must have watched the part of the video a dozen times where Robert stretched his wife's pussy wide as his big black cock throbbed inside her. And every time she screamed in ecstasy while Robert filled her with his seed without any sign of protection.

Every time he saw that part Mark blew his cum load on their marriage bed.

He knew he would have to be very careful with how he approached the teenage Trish. She seemed so liberal and experienced, but what if she was underage? Surely the sex shop in the mall would insist that their hires be adults?

He dialed her number and asked her point-blank:

Trish replied:

"I'm twenty you silly thing, I was just teasing you that I was younger. relax and come pick me up."

********

Robert's phone buzzed with an impatience that was irritating. He looked at the girls and apologized for taking the call, however, they understood it was a busy time of year especially because attendance at the club was booming and he couldn't just leave it. He was wanted urgently so he quickly showered. He would have preferred to shower with them both and encourage them to make love to each other.

But that would have to wait.

It turned out the crisis was not at the checkerboard club at all, but a family investment issue in Jamaica and he had to go there to sort it out.

His father Malcolm was on a concert tour in the States and would be for a number of weeks, and he was relying on Robert to take care of things. His mother, Victoria met him at the door with his suitcase all packed and their white private limo expected any minute. Victoria was so proud of her only child and hated to have him away from her as they still enjoyed quiet sexy times together naked in the hot tub and pool, and she was delighted when he spent alone time with her which she rewarded with stroking and masturbating his very big cock.

He would pamper her too until she orgasmed but she 'drew the line' at any vaginal sex, as that would not be right in the eyes of the church. Though she loved oral sex and used her mouth in a variety of ways with her lovers it would not be right to suck her own son's cock. Robert never asked her but accepted what was offered so for that she was happy.

She did, however, remind Robert that:

"Angel still lives in Jamaica, and she would be most upset if you didn't call and stay with her."

Victoria's first call after learning that Robert's flight had been confirmed was to Angel, who at fifty-five years of age was very beautiful, active, and a single woman who truly loved age gap sex.

"I don't know if I will have time," Robert said.

"I have already called her and you will do as you are told, you know she wants to see you!"

His mother had a way of making him feel fifteen again and he resented it but not enough to complain or argue.

The arrival of the limo broke the quiet disagreement, and as he scrambled into the back he saw another car arrive. Another one of his mother's "boy toys" he was sure.

Robert settled into the back of the firm's private plane and closed his eyes for a nap. Instead of thinking about the two women he had just fucked in the beach house, his thoughts turned to Angel. He hadn't seen her for several years.

He had met Angel at one of her parents' very raucous parties when he was 18 and he was quite sure she was in her mid-to-late thirties but was astounded to find out she was a college roommate of his mother! That made her over fifty. He was supposed to be helping pass the food and get drinks, but Angel seemed intent on monopolizing his time quizzing him on his activities and grades. Indeed she seemed thrilled to learn he was quite an athlete and fondly touched his arm or hand for emphasis.

Angel was wearing a simple summer frock and stared deeply into his eyes, as he desperately tried not to look at her ample breasts and generous cleavage.

It didn't work.

She caught him, and then called him 'naughty' for looking. And then smiled invitingly! He was conflicted, but still, she was insistent and he could not be rude.

Angel clearly loved being a cockteaser and was quite good at it and asked him to show her around the spacious home. When they slipped unnoticed away from the dozens of partiers she asked him to show her his room. Robert's heart was pounding with the possibilities that being alone with her in his bedroom might bring.

He was a few inches taller than the much older, mixed-race woman and was caught unprepared when she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him enthusiastically on the mouth, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. He had necked with enough girls to know that french kissing was often a very erotic signal of full-on sex to follow.

"I would like to spend lots of time with you and teach you how to please a woman."

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12