A Wife's Secret Fantasy

Story Info
Susan and Roxy party in Barbados.
6.8k words
4.64
47.2k
95
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Dear Readers,

It has been a while and now I'm back with a new treat for you.

I appreciate informative comments and I am truly interested in the comments of my female readers' likes, dislikes, and advice. If you are a female fan of interracial relationships or casual sex and you are married, I would love to hear from you!

W

++++++++

Susan's long flight to Barbados with her best friend Roxy seemed endless.

The trip had been years in the making. Years of chatting about getting away without their husbands, rumors of parties on the beach, and about finding out whether the reports they heard about black lovers were true, and of course, doubts that they would ever carry through with their girl-talk at least in her mind! However, she wasn't so sure about Roxy, who was newly divorced and presumably free to do as she pleased. Susan had just wound up her employment with her father's firm and was taking a break to consider her future options. A holiday in the sun would be a blissful escape.

Thankfully, Roxy had taken care of all the travel details, including their pick-up at the airport and ground transportation to their rental house on the beach.

Susan was already experiencing a sense of relief to be away. It seemed that whenever her husband Mark was home all he was interested in was his work and watching sports on TV. He had recently added a second TV in his upstairs office and when he was home spent most of his time there. Their lifestyle had become stilted and to her, empty and perhaps even sad. Perhaps the most disappointing aspect of their marriage was when they had sex it was unsatisfying for her, as most times just as she felt her arousal building to climax Mark would prematurely ejaculate and she would be left very frustrated, and then she would masturbate when he drifted off to sleep.

She had not shared these details with anyone, even her lifelong best friend, Roxy.

She didn't want Roxy to know that the subject of her sexual fantasy was being in bed with a black man, and that brought her to a fulfilling orgasm every single time.

Susan was quiet while Roxy was chatting away about the great beach house they had rented and the perfect weather, and always men, men, and more men. Susan smiled at her friend. Neither woman would have the slightest problem attracting attention from the male species, she thought, but she was unlikely to participate, after all, she was married, and it wouldn't be right to cheat on her husband. She was brought up to think that way. And yet her thoughts had returned to a lover who would satisfy her, a black man!

What would it be like? Her bedtime fantasies had crept into her daily routine, and even in the office, she had enjoyed the attention of a few handsome black, younger men. The more adventuresome of the men would ogle her and flirt with her, but that is where it ended as she was the boss's daughter and they didn't want to risk losing their jobs. She remembered one time she overheard one of the black men call her a cockteaser behind her back.

But she didn't tell Roxy any of those secrets. She knew if she did she would never hear the end of it! Still, the thoughts and fantasies remained deeply embedded in her brain.

Upon their arrival, Susan noticed immediately that the porters and baggage handlers were almost all black men who openly stared at her chest and seemingly devoured her body with lustful eyes without even attempting to hide their interest, approval, and probably, she thought their arousal. She made sure to emphasize her bust seemingly innocently. To her, men were all alike. She had experienced it when she was fifteen and her breasts were already full and firm. Her mother had helped her through that awkward period, and before long was encouraging her to be more confident and take control. And by the time she was eighteen she liked teasing, flirting, and dressing provocatively, like most of her classmates.

They were both relieved when they passed through immigration and spotted their driver holding up a sign with 'Roxy' on it. They both smiled and waved at the handsome older black driver who could not have been more kind and helpful,

Everything was the opposite of what they had left behind. The weather was brilliant and hot and not the snow and cold being the obvious change. They were white women seemingly alone in a sea of black, smiling happy people, and at the airport, there were mostly black men. Then driving on the other side of the road, everything, it seemed, was the opposite of her normal life experiences.

She and Roxy helped unload their baggage at their vacation rental and Susan walked out and around the side of the house onto the beach while Roxy jumped back in the cab and went with the driver to find the owner of the cottage to obtain the key. The effect of the sudden heat and the free drinks on the plane was taking effect so she was pleased when a husky handsome local lad offered to help with their pile of baggage. He was a great deal younger than her and if he was aware of her obvious physical attributes he was smart enough to be polite and keep to eye contact only.

He had never seen such a gorgeous woman in his life.

She was slim but incredibly busty, with long blond hair, and was wearing a colorful summer smock that emphasized her big breasts. small waist and shapely legs. They secured the bags inside the screened-in porch out of the direct sunlight.

He was most thoughtful and chatted freely with her and she wondered if she should tip him, she reached out and affectionately touched his bare arm expressing her thanks and appreciation for his kindness.

He slipped his arm around her waist and leaned in to kiss her gently on the cheek.

She was shocked by his immediate intimacy but thought it unwise to act like a prude, and it was just a small gesture so she just smiled.

His head hadn't moved from her cheek, his muscular chest now nudged against her breasts and she was suddenly aware of the thin silky material of her dress and her thickening nipples in her lacy bra.

Heavens why was that happening?

Her left hand was on his shoulder. God, he could not be more than twenty, she thought, but he was supremely confident and mature. Smiling widely, his immaculate white teeth standing out in stark contrast to his deep dark black skin. His voice was seductive, relaxing, and quiet. He kissed her again, this time on the lips, It felt amazing.

Her arousal was obvious. She felt her juices starting. This was wrong, it could not be happening. She shivered in the heat. She was also very aware that she was totally alone in a strange place, in a strange country but suddenly did not want him to be offended and leave her.

She told him she was married and then she showed him her wedding rings sparkling in the sunshine.

He turned so he was facing her and took her left hand in his.

"Very beautiful my lady, like you are, very beautiful."

With that, he took her hand, held it very firmly in his, and kissed her wedding ring finger, his mouth opening to envelop the soft fingers in his mouth, sucking gently, his left arm now holding her firmly against his strong body.

"Your husband is a very lucky man."

She stared at his big lips and mouth trailing kisses all over her hand, licking and sucking at her rings in a respectful and worshipful way. His left hand was now tracing along the edges of her bra strap on her back, how did that happen, what would she do if he cupped her full breast and found her nipples were aroused and thickened?

She wanted him to do so. She wanted him. But she was married.

She couldn't just jump into bed with another man.

And a black man at that.

What would her loving husband say?

What would her father think of her lust for a black man?

And just a few hours earlier had woken up beside her husband.

What would Mark think?

But that couldn't relieve her of the here and now.

God, Susan thought, this young Black adonis was turning her on more in five minutes than her husband had in years. Before they left home their friends had kidded both women about big black cock, about how easy it was in the Caribbean to meet men who wanted sex with white women, and other pure nonsense, or so she thought at the time.

And here she was with a young black man who seemingly would not require much in the way of encouragement to take her here and now, perhaps right on the beach!

Her heart was pounding.

She loved her husband. She had never strayed.

Mark was a good man and they had a stable marriage, with no children by choice.

She knew he loved her, wishing her a wonderful trip and he even put a small gift into her carry-on bag.

"Have a great trip, have fun and be a good girl."

What else would he say? He knew she was a special, very sexy woman who would attract stares whenever they went out. She smiled and kissed him goodbye.

Of course, she would be good. Susan was always a good girl.

And Susan had a fantasy, a sexual fantasy that suddenly flashed through her mind.

She looked again at the handsome young black man.

She stammered, her face flushed, her panties now quite damp indeed.

"I sorry but don't even know your name!"

Again the sing-song melodious, deep voice replied:

"I will help you with your bags and get you settled, my father owns this cottage so I know how everything works. Oh, and I am Robert, it is so nice to meet you, Susan."

He lowered his head, kissing her full on the mouth with a gentle offer of his tongue, she automatically opened her lips to accept it and he responded hungrily pushing his tongue into her mouth with a deep french kiss which seemed to last forever. Susan fought to keep her knees from buckling, she wanted him to stop, but her desire seemed to have a life of its own and so, breathing deeply, she half-heartedly tried to push him away.

His powerful body was like a piece of granite, so pushing him anywhere was impossible and the startling contrast of his ebony skin and her pale ivory complexion seemed to fuel her desire more than she had ever felt before in her life.

This was real and electric, she wanted him to stop, but she was conflicted.

Very conflicted.

Why had she opened her mouth? Heavens she hadn't kissed anyone but Mark like that since she was married, she thought ruefully.

His voice almost caressed her. He was very aware not to rush her too quickly, but to let the warm breezes, the glorious sunshine, and the beckoning ocean seduce her. the breezes in the high palm trees gave some shade.

Despite that his cock leaped to attention and strained at his shorts.

He turned away to let it settle.

She had looked right at his hard cock!

Robert didn't want to push his luck, he was not in a rush. Her response to his offer of a deep French kiss had sent him a strong, most erotic signal.

This was obviously a woman who loved her husband.

Robert would take his time, she was tense, just off the plane in a strange country.

He needed to seduce her slowly.

Make it her idea, he thought, then there would be no guilt afterward.

He guessed that she was sexually frustrated with her husband.

He knew the routine and she was the most gorgeous white woman he had ever seen in his life. Robert offered to stay with her until Roxy came back, or he could leave if she wished.

She insisted he stay.

++++++++

Roxy went with the friendly driver to get the keys to the rental property.

The driver insisted she sit in front and didn't even look when she showed him the address of the owner.

"That's OK my love, the owners are old friends of mine, I always bring their guests around from the airport."

He seemed to take a circuitous route.

"I thought he lived down the beach?" She asked.

"We'll get there, I wanted you to see something else first."

He reached across her ostensibly to help with the seatbelt and accidentally swept across her breasts with the back of his hand. She decided to stay mum and pretend it didn't happen. While not as well endowed as her friend Susan, Roxy was proud of her body, and she felt her nipples quickly thicken at his touch. She just loved being the object of attention from black men.

She was glad to have her divorce papers completed, and she was going to celebrate the end of that chapter in her life. Unlike Susan, she was not going to hold back. She had done her homework and planned to let off steam and party.

She laughed and flirted with the driver.

They eventually pulled over and he opened her window to and show her the beachside fish market. He called out to a big black man scrubbing the fileting tables from the morning catch who then came over to the side of the cab. The driver leaned across Roxy, putting his hand on her exposed leg. The two men jabbered away in the West Indian way so indistinguishable to her ear that they might as well be speaking a different language.

"What have we here, a fine white tourist lady, where are you taking her?"

The fishmonger laughingly asked.

He stood in Roxy's window, his crotch inches from her face.

"You keep your horny cock back from this fine little Missy, you old fart, I just wanted to tell you she's staying a while and might like a little boat trip to the island with her friend soon. Them two fine ladies, up for a good time."

Roxy blushed a deep crimson.

"Dat would be fun, man, hey lovely lady, why don't you bring your friend and come to our beach fish fry party, here every Friday and Saturday nights, you like rum punch?"

He looked at her lewdly, leaving little doubt about his intentions.

"There be lots of other tourists ladies here too."

He laughed out loud.

"Some of dem even bring along de black boys dey already made dere boyfriends.

"And others, dey still fishing for attention."

The fisherman backed off, but not before grabbing his crotch and offering it to her.

She ignored him and the driver started up again on the old road.

"Why did you call me Missy?"

"He won't remember 'Roxy' but he sure as hell will remember 'Missy' especially da way he looks down your front!"

"How can you be so sure we will go to his party?" Roxy demanded.

The cab driver laughed: "You'll go, Missy."

He grinned.

"All de men here love de white pussy."

He put his hand back on her leg and stroked it higher.

He took her hand in his, kissed it, and then put it on his semi-erect cock.

Roxy was amazed at the casual familiarity of the men, did they just assume every white woman was there for one thing only? And then she smiled at the hypocrisy of her thoughts,

Ah, what the hell, she thought.

She squeezed his cock.

"That's a good girl Missy, you gettin' me all hot and bothered.

"You will like the de owner and his wife, you picked the right place for your holiday

lots of people on this beach have big parties, music, and you can get laid anytime you want!"

He laughed uproariously.

He shifted his weight and unzipped his shorts. She voluntarily repositioned her hand on the biggest, thickest, blackest, hardest-veined cock she had ever seen. He drove with one hand, while his other was almost at her cunt, she pushed back against the seat and opened her legs to make it easier for him to access her throbbing pussy. His fingers eased inside her panties feeling her wetness.

"Oooh, Aaah, don't stop that feels so good."

She stroked his cock until he spurted his cum, and then she continued to stroke until she drained him expertly.

They stopped at a whitewashed house.

"Here take a few of my cards, give one to your friend. Keep it in your purse, I am always around this area and can come to get you anytime."

++++++++

It was hot in the beach cabin so Susan and Robert quickly opened all the windows and soon the gorgeous trade winds off the ocean made it more comfortable. He had taken his shirt off and she glanced at his trim waist, gleaming muscular upper body, and thick athletic legs.

He is a sweet boy, she thought and so remarkably mature and physically powerful.

He caught her admiring him a few times, and grinned, his perfect teeth standing out from his coal-black complexion. He was kind, and she momentarily regretted pushing him away while asking him not to kiss her again. Thinking of that only confused her more. What harm was there in kissing?

Mark needn't know. It is not like her husband would get upset with her.

She was sure of that.

She always greeted his friends and family with generous hugs and the occasional kiss. She must be respectful and friendly, and besides, she certainly did not wish Robert to think poorly of her, or God forbid that she was a racist.

And anyway, he was twelve years younger than her, so it was not like to was going to go any further.

It was just a harmless kiss. Unlike Mark's uncle who always kissed her on the mouth and held her by her sides seemingly innocently but every time he brushed her breasts.

Mark seemed to notice, but he never said a word.

Robert helped her and he joked that he would love to unpack her underthings.

She responded by playfully punching his arm and called him a 'bad boy.'

They decided on a swim.

She closed her door and opened her carry-on bag discovering the gift Mark had slipped in it as she was leaving. He was so sweet and generous.

She loved her husband.

Mark loved to watch her get dressed and loved to buy her sexy underwear and revealing tops. He liked to show her off to his friends. Why that sexual interest did not translate into a better sex life confused her.

She was surprised to discover the gift was a lovely, very brief white bikini. God, she thought this will make me look hot, what was he thinking? Was he sending a message to her that it was fine to parade around nearly naked?

She blushed.

She would get Robert to take her picture so she could send it to Mark.

He would like that.

It barely covered her nipples and her breasts, while big, full, and firm they did not sag in the least. She tied up her long blond hair in a pile on her head. Susan loved looking at her bare chest in the mirror. Her nipples were super sensitive and throbbed.

She peeked out.

Robert was outside the porch waiting.

He insisted that she take his hand and act as his girlfriend so the beach boys would not hassle her. As if on cue two men approached Susan, suggesting boldly that she join them for some fun times. She took Robert's hand and ignored the offer. She thought that it was important that she must remain polite while rebuffing their obvious interest.

Robert could not believe that her husband had sent away with a present of a bikini that just barely covered her huge nipples with a white triangle of cloth, while a third triangle was between her legs barely covering her pussy, with just a thong up between her perfect asscheeks.

They enjoyed frolicking in the warm surf with the waves breaking around them. She admired his speedo and he laughed. She blushed profusely when she realized that he must have thought she was staring at the impressive bulge between his legs. Which she could not help doing.

God, what is it with Robert that made her so aroused? She concluded that she had better keep him close for it was clear some other men would never leave her alone if she was by herself. Cautious as always, Susan followed her instincts.

After all, flirting was harmless wasn't it?

"You know, Robert, I am not mad at you for kissing me, it just caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting it and it was just as much my fault so please forgive me."

He smiled. "I will ask first the next time!"

He backed off, not following up. He would make her wait.

"Be careful in the swells, as you can get in over your head easily, I like to keep my feet on the sand and just float around."

She smiled, she felt totally relaxed and happy for the first time in ages, and they chatted easily, the difference in their ages disappearing. Goodness, she looked down at her breasts, her new white bikini was soaked through and thus was just about transparent, her nipples standing hard and clearly visible to the young man.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12