A Wife's Secret Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan's sexual experiences increase.
6.2k words
4.56
18.4k
32
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

This chapter is written in honor of Annette B. who has helped me immensely by sharing her true life experiences. Her love of interracial sex along with her husband's encouragement and participation has been an enormous help to this author. Five stars and a tip of the champagne glass to you both.

W.

++++++++

Susan hadn't had time to properly unpack as some of her clothes had remained in the suitcase shoved under the bed in a rush when Robert had spent that first night with her. She blushed at the thought. But also, every time she spent any time at all thinking about that experience she felt her nipples thicken with memories of his manhood, his throbbing black cock, passionate enthusiasm, and most of all his ability to easily bring her to multiple orgasms.

What a lover!

He had, for all his youth, exposed her to new ideas, and coached her before during, and even after unbelievable sex. For years she had suspected she was missing something in her life, and now she knew. Young Robert had taught her how to properly pleasure him with her mouth and he had pleasured her in ways that she didn't even know existed! Certainly, it was now obvious her husband Mark had never managed to satisfy her needs.

She knew that now. She finally admitted it to herself.

And she had a date with Robert tonight. A date, imagine, her first date since marriage at age 19, some thirteen years ago! And it was with a twenty-year-old black man, in Barbados! And only Roxy, her best friend who had convinced her to come on this trip knew about it. Not her husband, and thank heavens especially not her parents. She knew her father would have a conniption if he knew his precious daughter was 'dating' outside her marriage, especially with a younger black man - let alone sleeping with him.

She flushed with anticipation. Tonight could not come soon enough.

After due consideration, she had not brought up the matter of the video with Roxy.

Far from her earlier concerns and worries, she was now glad that she hadn't erased it from her phone. She had watched it again - three times! Perhaps the most exciting thing about the video taken from the foot of the bed was actually seeing the lips of her own pussy, soaking wet, and stretched to the limit. Not only accommodating Robert's thick hard black cock but seemingly grasping it and pulling it deeper into her body. It sent thrills through her. Perhaps tonight she would show it to Robert? She was quite positive he would like to see the video but then perhaps he might not. What to do? She willed herself to stop thinking about sex with Robert, but still, it dominated her every waking hour.

At some point when she returned home, she might even show it to her loving husband, Mark. But that, while feeling like a delicious thought, must wait. There was no rush to make that decision. She would have to think of a strategy where her husband might suggest she have a lover outside her marriage? Oh dear, she was overanalyzing again. Relax and enjoy looking forward to seeing Robert again and meeting his good friend, Dom, who sounded like a most interesting chap.

As she knew she would be late leaving work on the day of departure she had asked Mark to pack some things for her, working from her carefully prepared list. In addition, there had been a little party in her honor and that made her run even later. He had done quite a bit, bless him, and she just had to add her toiletries and so on before heading out to the airport. Now she was happily surprised to see a pile of neatly folded underthings and even a white silk beach coverup to wear over a bikini! Thankfully she had all the time in the world to look at each item and organize her drawers. Her husband had obviously planned a bit of a surprise for her as some of the outfits she had never seen or even tried on! Mark loved surprising her. It was one of the things she really adored about him because it conveyed to her that he was always thinking of her - one of the necessary components to a happy marriage she thought, smiling happily.

Mark loved buying sexy underwear for her which she knew was partly to help inflame his passions and she was fine with that. Her thoughts drifted back to their honeymoon and the pink bustier he had brought in his suitcase as a surprise - God it was outrageously sexy and emphasized her already huge boobs, which had increased in size when she went on the pill. For a lark, he asked her to parade about the room as if she was a stripper and then asked her to stand in the window of the hotel room so men on the street could see her clearly from their second-floor window. When he knew she had an audience, he came up behind her and put his hard cock up against her back, and reached around and took her breasts out of the top of the bustier, and stroked her engorged nipples in front of several complete strangers. She was a virgin bride and everything was new to her so having her husband have her dress like a stripper and have him show her off, well, she didn't know any different! If she hadn't been more than a bit tipsy from the champagne she would have refused. But it was terribly exciting to see the men watching her and afterward, Mark and she had great sex. Or so she thought. But, and there was always a 'but' with Mark and his performance in bed. If only he had more staying power she thought at the time, but a girl can't have it all!

Now, she knew the difference.

Robert not only had phenomenal staying power but after he filled her with his gorgeous hard black cock and his hot cum he could take a short break and then when she sucked and licked and stroked and kissed his cock to its return of hardness - well he was ready again, and again. She had had more orgasms with Robert in one night than with her husband in ten years! And he had taught her the way to pleasure a man with her mouth. Licking and kissing and sucking his hard big black cock made her feel very special. And he had made her scream and beg for more. That had never happened with her husband. Oral sex was amazing.

She wanted Robert again. And she always got what she wanted!

The next surprise item from the suitcase was a new corset! A black lace one! Heavens she thought, as she held it up against herself in the full-length mirror what an odd thing for her husband to do. It was one thing to buy her such an item for his own pleasure. What was he thinking? A small envelope fell out of it containing a note written in Mark's neat script:

'A special gift for my darling girl, this will look nice with your tight jeans when you go out on a date...have fun, and be good, but if you can't be good...be careful.'

Susan flushed again. What did that mean? Was her husband deliberately giving her permission to go on a date with another man? Or did he mean an innocent date with her friend Roxy? And wear it out? In public? Did he mean underneath a blouse or on its own? Surely not- she could never do such a thing. She would never draw attention to herself in public, and then she remembered the white bikini. That had been Mark's idea and Mark's gift too and she had worn that in public! This latest gift was not really a corset, per se, as the tag described it as a 'floral lace backless halter top with silver eyelets on either side with a pink ribbon tied with a cute little girl bow under the bralette cups' It was thrilling to even think about - for her to actually wear her 'bralette' in public and casually stroll into a crowded restaurant on a black man's arm! A black man who had made wild and crazy love to her?

Or did Mark somehow know? He couldn't. She was conflicted yet again. She tried it on and her breasts looked sensational. It fit perfectly and was skin tight under her bust emphasizing the size of her wonderous breasts even more. Her nipples were thick with arousal and she was somewhat relieved that they didn't show through the lacey black material. But her nipples were the only thing hidden. She worried that Robert might not want her wearing it in public, perhaps his friends would tease him if they saw or met his latest date, somebody else's white wife dressed in such a sexually suggestive way?

Roxy barged into her bedroom:

"Wow. Holy fuck, where did that come from? Are you going to wear that out?

"You should!

"If you got it, flaunt it, and baby, you got it big time!

"Why not? Go for it I say." She laughed and they both giggled at the ludicrous suggestion. or did they? Or did Roxy really want Susan to wear it? Still, her husband had bought it for her for this trip and had secretly packed it and even left a suggestive note. Too many questions, too many no doubts, but it did fit perfectly...

++++++++

Dr. Patrick woke up with a raging hardon as usual. He was relieved to see that Annette had come back late from the Fish Fry and had quietly joined him in bed. He was awake but pretended to be asleep. They had an open marriage and supported each other. It had been fueled by an extraordinary college life when she joined him and two black friends in their student housing in her first year. She was bright as hell but came from a protected background and was a virgin which lasted just the first night when she was primed and ready and he was only too happy to assist in teaching her the ropes. Over the course of the next three days during 'frosh' week she slept with both the other roommates as well and while she thought of herself as 'Patrick's girl' she basically loved sex and could not get enough of it. Especially black guys, damn she loved it, and them. She always contended that Patrick was just as sexually endowed as most of her black lovers.

It was later when he was in med school and Annette was in law school that she first learned the joys of being with another woman. Schooled by a much older librarian, she quite enjoyed the woman's quiet approach in the semi-darkness when the custodian winked, locked the door, and left them alone. The kissing had astounded her, it was different and built into a long mutually beneficial relationship that rounded her sexual skills immensely. They became fast friends and the librarian helped greatly with Annette's education, in more ways than one.

++++++++

Susan painted her nails, added lipstick and lip gloss to match the cute little pink bows on her new bralette. She even tied a cute matching pink ribbon in her blond hair which hung straight down, almost to her waist. After Robert suggested he liked straight long hair better than her current style of curls cascading down over her shoulders, that was it. Susan was always a good girl and would do what her date wanted. For some obscure reason, the word 'date' was thrilling her and making her feel extra naughty. Something else she had found on the very bottom of her suitcase was a black leather 'slave collar.' She picked it up and it had two small chains attached with silver rings, both were wrapped up tightly in plastic sleeves. Her phone buzzed with a text, it was Mark. She tossed the collar onto her dresser, it could wait,

'How did the Fish Fry go?' he asked.

She typed her reply: 'Oh darling it was SUCH fun, I spent a lot of time with a new friend, a lawyer, and her husband whom we met on the beach, and she and I had a great time.'

'That's great sweetie what's up tonight?' Susan thought for a moment.

'Going out on a dinner date!' she typed and added 'with Roxy and a couple of other people we met.' She held her breath waiting for the inevitable question, but it didn't come and she sighed in relief as her husband wished her well and signed off. That was fine she thought, she had told the truth as Annette had suggested. She had used the word 'date' and he hadn't asked for more. A thrill ran through her. She would wear the bralette on her date, after all, that's what Mark had suggested... she even had his suggestion to do so in writing!

++++++++

Susan loved walking with Robert through the low-slung buildings that made up the resort towards the beach restaurant. He was absolutely thrilled with her outfit, said he was 'proud to show her off as his date' and she ran her fingernails up his bare arm admiring his bulging muscles. Roxy walked on his other side with her arm also linked through his. Susan didn't mind. He was obviously smitten with her and kept saying how lucky he was to have met her. She couldn't help but notice that he had stopped saying how lucky her husband was! Roxy kept asking questions about Dom, but as soon as he answered Robert looked back at Susan. She smiled to herself as he stared at her breasts. He kept admiring the 'top that your husband recommended you wear for me.'

The party was well underway when they made their entrance. Dom leapt to his feet with a huge smile and hug for both ladies. He was another gorgeous young black man whom Roxy was thrilled with, and Susan was mildly surprised to see Annette and Patrick. Annette hugged her and kissed her on the lips for perhaps just a little too long, but nobody seemed put out about it. Susan sat between Robert and Dom, and then met two other black men who were working on the marketing plan for the newly redesigned resort, One was a well-known international photographer who went by the name of Seydou. Other chairs around their table were soon filled with more men. Dom knew everyone as they were all his guests but Susan was confused by all the local names, so she simply smiled at everyone and held Robert's hand. She did note there were just three women, all white, with nine men, all black. She shivered with excitement as Seydou seemed to be quite enamored with her bralette halter top and made several flattering comments, with the other men all agreeing it was sensational.

Robert got smiles from all the men when he said:

"Gentlemen it is not the halter top that is so wonderful, it is what is inside it!"

There were nods of agreement all around the table and Susan blushed like a teenager but was secretly thrilled. She reached over under the tablecloth and put her hand on Robert's thigh and squeezed it in appreciation. He blazed her a stunning smile with his gorgeous white teeth contrasting his very black skin. At that very moment, she felt she could quite easily fall in love with him, even with the obvious difficulties in their age difference.

No thought about how that would affect her husband Mark even crossed her mind.

Seydou had an idea and quickly huddled with Dom. The resort's new nightclub was about to open and they had just decided that day on the name: 'Checkerboards'. He needed an interracial couple to photograph, and soon, as the sunset was almost upon them. He wanted Dom in the photo as he was the General Manager of the Resort and the obvious link to promoting the new club. Until he met the stunning Susan he had no particular idea as to a woman. Now he did.

She was perfect, and the black bustier set against her pure white skin, her magnificently big bust and natural long blonde hair turned even lighter in the recent exposure to the sun, would be the 'white' in the checkerboard theme while the very handsome Dom provided the 'black.' The message could not be missed. The power couple. This interracial couple was clearly the gold standard.

It was perfect.

She blushed and agreed and they moved to the seawall. Under instructions from Seydou, Dom went down on one knee beside Susan, and as if to steady himself put his hand on the inside of her thigh, quite visible to the camera lens and very suggestive just a few inches from her vagina, she felt a thrill run through her, Then he instructed her to reach down to lovingly caress Dom's bald head with her wedding rings glinting in the last vestiges of sunlight. It was a most erotic sight and left no mistake about what it represented and promoted. Susan was a good girl, she always did what was expected of her. She looked down, her long blonde hair lightly moving in the quiet evening. She locked eyes with Dom. She was turning him on and she knew it. Dom felt his cock thicken.

The fading early evening light was so soft it almost was too wonderful for the delighted photographer.

At Susan's suggestion, Robert joined them and put his arm around her waist, just under her bust as she looked up into his dark eyes. She asked Seydou to take her picture with the two men. Two black men with a beautiful white wife far from home with her dressed, or half-dressed for all to see. Her breasts were heaving with excitement her nipples thick, aroused, and hard. Her pussy was demanding attention and was pulsating and wet. She asked him sweetly to send her copies and was pleased when the older man said he would deliver them in the morning. She would hide the prints in her suitcase until she decided when to later give them to her husband, or not, that would depend.

Dom finally stood up and thanked her for participating in their marketing plan and kissed her fully on the mouth, his tongue briefly entered her mouth she didn't resist, she liked him so she kissed him back.

While Robert was still holding her!

Seydou kept his motor drive working, he would have lots of photos to choose from.

Then it was Robert's turn as his mouth descended from his six-foot four-inch height

and the two gorgeous black men took turns kissing her. Roxy was dancing with one of the other guys when they returned to the table. Susan was trembling with desire. How many photos had Seydou taken? She felt she was having an out-of-body experience and was losing control. Seydou slipped between the two taller men and put his arm around her and took her to the area reserved for dancing. He didn't ask her. He simply moved her away from the other men all of whom had lust in their eyes. Roxy was kissing her dancing partner passionately, and her hand was down the front of his shorts, clearly stroking his hard cock. Reaching their destination, Seydou put his hands on her waist and pulled her to him, her arms automatically went around his neck. God, he was hard and pushing his erection against her! She touched and then stroked his head of full white curly hair. He said he was retired from Rhino Electronics, a big company in the midwest and that in retirement he had made photography his job as well as his hobby. He made grad photos his expertise, mainly those of girls-only high schools, and that working from his home studio had many sessions with precocious teens who pushed the edges of good taste in their choice of outfits to wear at the grad dance! Some of which he described in detail to Susan, who was astounded that the girls would dress that way in front of the black photographer. His hands stroked Susan's bare back as he talked, his big hands drifting lower over her waist and even onto her perfect ass.

She made no move to suggest he refrain from feeling her. He complimented her.

God, he must be in his late sixties, she was only thirty-two and dressed like a slutty eighteen-year-old, but he was turning her on! His earlier admiration for Susan's bralette now extended to his hands exploring every inch of it. He was cupping her breasts, heavens - she knew she should stop him. All the while he talked softly about her natural full firm breasts and her wonderful hair. He flirted incessantly. She wanted to stop him but she didn't want to offend him. What if Robert noticed? Seydou may be old she thought but it hadn't stopped him from grinding his big hard cock into her midsection. What would Robert think to see her like this? She suddenly realized that she had french kissed three different men in the last few minutes. Three different black men! She rationalized it as no different than just kissing one man outside her marriage.

What's the big deal in a few kisses? Surely Mark would understand? She loved it.

And they had loved it. She was pretty sure that all those other men at the table wanted to dance with her as well. And probably want to make out with her too, she was sure of that. She had listened to Annette talk about her experiences with multiple black men at weekend parties organized by her husband and filmed by a friend of his. Imagine! Her mind had been wandering again, daydreaming so she snapped back to the present. Suddenly she missed everyone.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12