A Wife's Slutty Secrets

Story Info
Gangbang fun with the plumbers.
2.8k words
4.39
57.1k
48
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,007 Followers

That day started like every day, with me on my knees in front of my husband's boner.

I sucked his balls then tickled his pee hole with my tongue. Alex loved it. He shoved his prick between my lips. "Deepthroat it Roxana, like I taught you!"

Opening my mouth wide, I took his cock to my tonsils. Hubby believed HE taught me how to deepthroat... of course he didn't. I sucked and twirled my tongue along Alex's shaft and tugged his balls with my fingernails, trying to pleasure him.

Alex groaned, yanking on my red ponytail as he pounded my mouth, filling it with his cockmeat. I gagged but kept sucking. Alex's shaft swelled and I got ready to swallow.

Just as his cum spurted, we heard a boom— smoke filled the bedroom as cum flooded my mouth!

Ugg! I tried to pull away, but Alex held my head, spurting hard, emptying his stupid balls down my throat. I gagged on the smoke and swallowed his gunk as fast as I could— every drop. Then smacked his balls.

"Dammit Alex-- the frickin' house is on fire!"

We ran naked into the laundry room to see the furnace blown apart. But no fire. Alex punched a hole in the wall. "Shit! We can't afford a new furnace."

He was right. It's cold here in the north country. Cold as Fuck. I felt like crying. Alex hugged me. "Hey honey, my sister knows a plumber guy who installs used furnaces. She just got a used one— cheap."

Alex left and I called my slutty sister, Helga.

When my husband came home, we had a brand-new used furnace. His mouth fell to the floor. "What-the-fuck Roxana? How did you pay for it?"

"Honey, that's my secret. And don't ask."

"TELL ME NOW!" He stared at me so hard I burst into tears. "My body... I paid for it with my body!"

"WHAT!!!?" Alex turned blazing red, and his hand flew up. I thought he was gonna slap the shit out of me, like I deserved. But he wiped my tears away.

"I-I did it for us, darling. I screwed for us. But I feel like a whore."

He stood there cuddling my little body, and Alex got a massive boner lump in his pants. An evil look crossed his face. My husband unzipped his huge bulge, and his long prick stuck out like a sword, ready to cut me in two.

"What! What's happening Alex? I've never seen your dick so hard. Is this because of me?"

"Yes—It's weird." He grinned. "The thought of someone else screwing you drives me crazy."

Alex grabbed my neck and forced me face-down on the washer. Just like the plumber had. Hubby raised my nightgown to reveal my swollen red pussy, with cum still oozing out, trickling down my pubes and thighs.

"Roxana, how long ago was this fucking?"

"Um... just before you got home, darling."

"You little SLUT." He spread my thighs and rammed his boner into my sloppy hole.

"Ouch!" I looked back as he pulled my ponytail and pushed deeper. "But that's not all honey. The... the plumber, he had a helper with a long cock. And he stuck it in me too."

My hubby cursed and huffed, yanking on my tits. I could tell he got aroused by the thought of his lovely redhead wife being fucked by a filthy stranger, and now it was two strangers.

"Alex, it was like that time in high school. When my cousins held me down and took turns popping my cherry."

"What—you were gangbanged—by your cousins? Roxana you never told me about that!"

"But hubby, I told you I had a few secrets. And that year they, um, gangbanged me a lot... every week my cousins screwed me silly. But each time I fought like crazy... really fought like... you know... crazy."

Alex frowned and pinched my nipples.

"This time I didn't resist... I told the plumbers to take me, take me every way."

This aroused my husband's libido even more. "They spread me like a wishbone and fucked me like a whore. Yes, your sweet little housewife got screwed like a skanky whore."

My husband rammed his prick in violently, pounding me like a piece of meat. Wow. He'd never banged me so hard. Gripping my hips, Alex slammed his angry prick all the way to my uterus. And my burning twat jolted in orgasm after orgasm... a flaming world of orgasms!

Alex jerked up, and he spurted, shooting more spunk into my communal fuck-hole, mixing with the other squirming sperms. With a grunt, hubby collapsed on my back. After a minute I felt him kissing my head.

"Roxana, I don't know what's going on. I shouldn't be getting so turned on by your whoring."

"Alex you're a naughty man. Naughty always makes you hard." I kissed his cheek. "I fucked them for us. I fucked them so we wouldn't freeze."

"And you loved it—didn't you Roxana?" My husband tore my clothes off and threw me into bed. You little slut, I wanna hear every filthy detail... then I'm gonna screw you in two."

"Well Alex...the plumber was a disgusting man, unshaven, dirty work clothes, and he reeked of cigar smoke. But somehow, his grossness just made it naughtier. And naughty is exciting."

Alex looked up. "What about the other man?"

"Men," I replied sheepishly. "Men."

"HOW MANY?" He screamed. "HOW MANY?"

"Well Alex, like I said it started with the plumber. The plumber arrived so quickly that I was still in my see-thru nightgown when he walked in. It was cold inside, and you know how my hard nipples get."

"The plumber checked out my protruding nipple bumps, then checked out the furnace. "Piece of crap. Won't be able to fix that ma'am. You need a new one, lady."

"But sir, there's no way can we afford it."

"You better do somethin' lady, it'll be thirty below tonight, and you'll freeze your little tits off."

"Sir, my tits aren't little! They're B-cups." I looked up at his rough face and flashed a flirty smile. "My sister Helga said you fixed her furnace for cheap."

"Oh Helga, she got my redhead discount." He grinned wide. "I have a soft spot for redheads."

"Well, I'm a redhead too!" I waved my ginger hair in his face.

"I hate to say this, ma'am... "The guy actually looked embarrassed. "But it's a special discount, only for natural redheads. I'll need to see it."

"IT? What do you mean, IT?" He stared at my crotch, and I realized how my slut sister had paid him. "No sir, I'm not doing that. Never."

"Suit yourself lady. Your gonna freeze your tiny tits off."

"Dammit, my tits aren't tiny! It's just the nightgown." I slapped his face, and he laughed. But I knew the plumber was going to get IT. We both knew IT. I felt my pussy getting wet.

"Um sir... can you install the furnace today?"

He grunted, "Yep, I can replace that piece of crap for a piece of tail."

I blushed and lifted my gown above my hips. I wasn't wearing panties, and the plumber inhaled loudly at the sight of my naked, bushy red twat.

"That's some bootiful fuck-hole. Fiery red fur!" I was embarrassed and delighted. "Mmm," he said, still staring at my hole. "I'll have my boys fetch over a furnace right away."

"Alex honey, that's when the plumber cupped my fuzzy mound, squeezing it like a ripe peach. And I stood there blushing, but didn't resist. When the man unbuttoned my gown, I pushed my chest out to make my pointy boobs look big.

"Wow babe, you got some titty meat." The plumber groped my tits and played with my nipples.

"Alex honey, you know how aroused my nipples get. They poked out like pink bullets. The electric feeling in my nipples went straight to my pussy, making it boiling hot."

"Then what Roxana?"

"Then the plumber grunted and bent me over the washing machine. "Time for one of your payments lady."

I cringed. "Payments? Plural?"

"Yep." He laughed, raised my nightgown to my waist, and spread my thighs apart. He stared into my fuzzy red hole. When his fat finger pushed in, my pussy juices poured out. I closed my eyes, and felt his boner on my slit. He shoved in hard!"

"Ouch mister!" I felt like a cheap whore, but it was so damn exciting. Erotic sensations tingled through my thighs."

"He hammered away, and his stiff prick found my G-spot. Gosh, the plumber had his hard tool, and he sure knew how to use it. Soon my body trembled an amazing orgasm, and I felt him spurting cum inside me."

"Wow, what an awful woman I was... screwed by a stranger and loving every minute. "

"After the last spurt we lay there entwined, in the warm after-a glow of sex. Then I felt his cock shrink and slide out, followed by a stream of warm spunk running down my thighs. The plumber moved his slimy prick to my mouth."

"Now suck it like a lady."

"I did, sucked his dirty prick deep in my mouth, tasting my own pussy juices. Then I felt something pressing against my thigh. Something hard. I tried to look around, but the plumber held my head on his prick."

"That's my helper. Lady, you gonna love double-dicking."

"The guy behind me gripped my tits and shoved his fat cock me. Mmmmf! I tried to scream but my mouth was full of prick. So I was fucked by strangers, in my mouth and pussy. And the plumber was right: I Loved IT. "

"Hubby, I loved being USED. I love men taking me against my will, doing nasty-nasty things. Waves of orgasms rippled up my spine."

"When the plumber spewed into my mouth, I gobbled it down. Then the guy behind me climaxed, and the limp pricks pulled out.

"I started to get up when a third cock buried itself in my twat. And I knew all the strangers were... having me... taking me...The plumbers using my body like a cum urinal."

"I felt filthy, used and abused...and my body jolted in another raging orgasm."

"After THE LAST GUY, I collapsed into a cum puddle. When I opened my eyes they were gone. I found myself in the pool of cum, with more spunk trickling down my thighs, and some encrusted in my hair."

"Hubby, I just sat there in a daze. Then the plumber walked out of the laundry room, whistling and waving at me like the gangbang never happened. Like I wasn't naked and sore, and covered in cum."

"He handed me his business card. Madam, your new furnace awaits. Come take a look."

"Slipping on my nightgown, I followed him with my legs shaking."

"There you go ma'am." He turned it on. The cold room filled with warm air. He pulled on my nipples and flashed an evil smile. "You got what you wanted. Now I want dessert. Another payment."

"Alex, I thought about killing the plumber with a clothes hanger."

"But I didn't resist. He led me over to the washer, laid me down just as before, raised my nightgown. His fingers tickled my crack and spread my lips open. Then his big cock rammed into my hole."

"I didn't want to fuck, but my cunt did. My naughty twat dripped with fuck juice. The plumber pumped me hard and grunted. "Lady I'm gonna give you a two-hole fuck."

"What? What's that?" Soon I found out. The guy pulled his prick from my pussy and shoved it up my ass. And it hurt!"

"Alex darling, you know I hadn't been assfucked since our anniversary."

"Yes Annie, you need a weekly ass reaming. Now tell me more, SLUT."

"Well, the nasty plumber moved his prick back and forth, screwing my pussy and ass. Giving me a two-hole fuck. It hurt but felt sooo good. I just lay there enjoying it, remembering the earlier fuck session with his helpers."

"Honey, his big dick pumped faster and faster, moving back and forth between my fuck holes."

"I wished that his horny helpers were there, fucking me. Then I heard the door open. I turned my head around to see the two guys come—with two more guys behind them! Holy Shit!"

The plumber grunted. "Lady, hope you're ready for a real gangbang!"

"I tried to get up and screamed, Too many -- too many cocks!"

"The plumber grunted, Ain't no such thing lady. The guys held down and pulled my legs apart. Don't ask me how, but being forced to fuck made it exciting and thrilling as hell."

"They didn't harm me; they just FUCK ME TO DEATH. Five rampant huge cocks. I wanted them all to use me. The thought of five pricks fucking me against my will—aroused the whore in me. "

"Every woman has a secret whore inside, and honey, I secretly LOVE GANGBANGING. "

Alex rubbed my sore twat. "Wow, they abused your poor pussy."

"Honey they abused ALL my holes."

"What?'

"Yep, cock after cock speared into me; my cunt dripping with sperm. Loud, slurping noises filled the room as they fucked and re-fucked me. I felt like a one-woman fuck-party."

"They used my mouth, or I should say my throat because I had cocks rammed down my tonsils. Prick after prick. I choked and gagged on their huge dicks. It's a wonderful sensation, being degraded and used, and cum- suffocated. "

"Some pricks spurted into my mouth, others spewed spunk all over my face. The last guy was a black guy with a beard. "

"The guy waved. Hi Roxana, remember me?"

"I didn't until he dropped his pants, whipping out his big black prick. Oh my, it's you Darius." Darius was my prom date, and my very first butt-fuck."

Alex stuttered. "What? But you told me I was the first in your ass?"

"Oops... sorry hubby, you were the eighth. First there was Darius, then his two brothers... then his uncle, Brutus. Brutus had a prick the size of my arm—Wow, he really stretched out my anus."

Alex looked pissed.

"But honey, I wasn't on the pill, so my ass got screwed a lot. You understand, right?"

"Oh, I understand that I married a whore. That'll be the name of my new Reality Show. I MARRIED A WHORE!" He rubbed his throbbing pick on my face... "Roxana tell me more. Hurry"

"Of course, Darius wanted his cock sucked. I did and licked his hairy balls, then he rolled me over on all fours and plowed his fat prick up my tight ass. Just like the old days. And it HURT, just like the old days."

"While he assfucked me, I felt a hand fumbling between my legs. Then a finger found my clitty and rubbed it like a magic bead. It popped up. I got so aroused that I had my first anal climax. "

"My mind lost in a daze of orgasm. A few minutes later, they were gone. Then I heard you strolling through the front door."

Alex gritted his teeth, giving me the Death Stare. "Are there any more secrets? Slut Wife?"

"Well darling... you really weren't my first deepthroat. That was Cleitus, the high school janitor."

Alex glared at me.

"Yes, one day, we were flirting in the storeroom. The black guy was super cute, so I let him lift my top and play with my titties. He sucked my aroused nipples and pushed his long finger way up my pussy—and I had my first finger orgasm."

"Of course that gave him like a super boner, and he wanted it sucked. "C'mon Roxana. You can't leave me like this. I'm stiff as a pole."

"So I got on my knees and sucked his black pole. It was gross at first. But Cleitus had me lick his black balls and deepthroat his prick every day. I got good at it... so good he had me deepthroat all his buddies."

"That's all Alex! Th-that's my very last secret... well, except for some lesbian, carpet munching with my sister Helga."

Without a word, my husband yanked my legs apart and tied them up on the headboard. Then he tied my tits and double fucked my pussy and ass for hours. And my throat— Alex hammered his prick down my throat until I couldn't breathe.

I didn't know how my husband stayed so hard and shoved so much spunk into my holes. Jeez. He felt like five guys rolled up in a one-man gang-bang-machine. We screwed all night long.

My hole was red and raw.

In the morning, Alex whispered. "Are there any more plumbing jobs we can't afford?" He grinned, stroking his swelling prick. "Darling next time I want to watch you get screwed."

"Hey Roxana, let's have your plumber friends over for a Beer and Bang party. And invite your slutty sister Helga. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes darling. That'd be fucking lovely."


KimKim5
KimKim5
1,007 Followers