A Wife's Suprise

Story Info
A wife Gives her husband a suprise with a threesome.
1.2k words
28.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jessica gets home she greets  her. She kisses her husband, smiles and grabs his cock. He says keep that up you will end up bent over the sink in the bathroom with a cock inside of you.

She says oh yeah Daddy are you  going to punish me.

After dinner they both go into the bathroom. She jumps in the shower as James undresses and plays with his cock for a minute then gets in the shower with Jessica. James stands behind Jessica, grabs her and pulls her back to his check and whispers You have been a bad girl and bad girls get punished so get down and suck Daddy's cock like a good slut.

She obeys and slides down to her knees the water going over both of them as she takes his cock into her mouth, James moans and says that a good girl keep going, After a few He pulls Jessica up and tells her to turn around he slides his cock between her cheeks and then pushes his cock into her hard Jessica Moans ahhhh mmm fuck Daddy yes fuck me. Jamess cock moves in and out of Jessica as he reaches around and grabs her tits and squeezes them Jessica says fuck i'm cumming ahhh fuck fuck god yes James with one last thrust cums shooting stream after stream of cum into his wife.

Later that night  Jessica tells James to take off his pants and lay in the bed and to cover his face and not speak.

As James does this a few moments later he feels an unfamiliar hand on his cock jerking it softly up and down he started to get very hard, all of a sudden he feels the person's mouth over the tip of his cock the person moving their head up and down taking more and more in the their mouth he hears a moan from the girl sucking his cock. He can tell she is not experienced in blowjobs but he doesn't mind it still feels good and knowing it's not his wife makes it more exciting. 

James has to know who this is it feels so fucking good he dares to peak but gives in and slowly peaks out of the pillow that is over his face. He got the shock of his life: it was his wife's sister going down on him. James gets more excited; it makes this blow job even more hotter and sexier. This excitement shows as his cock gets thicker and grows a bit longer. He hears her say to Jessica it's so big and it's getting bigger. 

I feel it pulsing Jessica says keep sucking his cock he is close to cumming. Jessica knew James could hear her say that. Her sister Amy goes back to sucking on James's cock that is all he needed as Amy goes down she takes more of his cock James puts his hand on her head and pushes it down more as he cums shooting load after load into her mouth. 

Normally James would go soft but he was still very hard and very horny he heard some noise Jessica told him to keep the pillow over his face and don't look. James says okay but why?? James gets no answer he feels movement on the bed his cock was pulled up straight up the next thing he feels is a pussy sliding down on his cock he knows this is not his wife he knows her pussy and that she does not get on top of him as his cock slides into the pussy Amy

Moans loud and says god fuck your cock is so big. James pushes the pillow off looks at Jessica and Amy he puts his hands on Amy's hips and pulls her down all the way

She is surprised by this but smiles and starts to move up and down on his cock Jessica is standing there just watching, Amy is so tight James don't know how long he can hold off he says I'm getting close to cumming Amy looks at Jessica and Jessica says cum inside of her Jessica looks at Amy and nods Amy smirks looks at James and says Daddy please cum inside me please Daddy I need it fuck I'm cumming cum with me that is all the encouragement James needed he unleashes pulls Amy down hard and cums hard and a lot inside of her, Amy

Falls down on his cheats breathing hard Jessica comes over to them kisses James and then Jessica. Jessica climbs off James and his cock flops out of her she looks at James's cock and puts her mouth around it and says I need all of this cum she takes his cock back in her mouth to clean him off. She sucks for a few minutes then Jessica moves over and takes James's cock into her mouth as Amy moves to his balls.

Amy looks at James and asks him does it turn you on knowing your wife's sister just sucked your dick and rode you until you came inside of me? James looks at his wife she gave the approval nod James looks back at Amy with a big smile and says fuck yes it does. Now i want to fuck that tight little ass of yours since Jessica won't let me fuck her ass. Oh really says Amy as she pushes her tongue inside of James' ass. It takes him by surprise but he starts to moan as Jessica is sucking on his cock and her sister has her tongue inside his ass.

James stops both of them looking at his wife he tells her to bend over the bed so he can fuck her, Amy lay on you back spread your legs and make Jessica eat that juicy pussy. Amy says mmmmm fuck yes please Jessica eat my  wet pussy and your husbands cum that is still inside of me. Jessica at first did not want to james pushed his cock into Jessica from behind as he did this it pushed Jessica into Amy's pussy Amy said oh fuck Jessica please eat me please Jessica just went for it and started  tongueing her sister as her husband was fucking her from behind.

Jessica was moaning into her sister's pussy as James shoved his cock into her harder and harder. Amy said she is about to cum James can tell Jessica is about to as well. This gives James all the encouragement he needs he grunts and he pumps his cock into his wife one last time and stream after stream of cum shoots inside her pussy.  As James pulls his cock out it is wet with his cum and his wife's juice Amy takes this chance and puts her mouth around his cock and licks and sucks his cock cleaning every drop out and off of him. All three of them lay on the bed tired. They all fell asleep about 2 hours after they woke up. Amy has to get going as she has to get home to her husband as he should be getting off work soon. Amy says we all have to do this again sometime and maybe i'll  let you fuck my tight little ass next time James.  They all agree and say their goodbyes.

Part to will be out soon.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Son's Lap Mom accidentally sits on son's cock when dressed as Santa.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Ride: Sitting on Son's Lap Son quietly fucks Mom in back seat while Dad drives the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Backseat Boy A bumpy ride leads to some bump and grind for mother & son.in Incest/Taboo
Threesome Vacation Surprise Jacob's wife and his sister seduce him on vacation.in Incest/Taboo
Two Peas In A Pod Big dicked son has had enough teasing from mom and sis.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories