A Wife's Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife meets up again.
3.9k words
4.39
43k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a week since my night out and total submission for the video that recorded the events of the night to be posted online. Though I had only initially agreed to be filmed if my identity was concealed, in the heat of the moment I could not say no to him. Of course, I was nervous about such a pornographic video of myself being online, but each time I touched the black metal collar secured around my neck, I knew it was what I truly wanted.

The day it had been posted was the first time he contacted since I submitted myself to him. He sent a text instructing me to meet him at a parking lot of a shopping center. Of course, I remembered what he told me of how he expected me to meet him for the future; just as I was when he put the collar around my neck, naked except for the heels. As it was mid-morning when he texted, going out in public naked certainly scared me, but I knew I had to do it as I needed to serve him. Eager to do my duty, I rushed to my closet and found a pair of heels while simultaneously stripping out of my clothes.

Dressed as ordered, I grabbed my clutch that had my keys, wallet, and phone, and headed towards the door. My initial step out of my house was the most difficult, but once I crossed the threshold I did not pause. It was just a short walk out to my car, and though I didn't look around too much, I don't think any of my neighbors saw me. Driving around in the nude, I felt as though everyone else on the road could see me without clothes. I knew it was unlikely and was appreciative more than ever for the dark tint on my windows.

I arrived at the shopping center and after a bit of driving around the lot, I located his car and parked next to him. Once stopped, we both rolled down our respective windows and he instructed me to get out of my car and walk over to his. I had to take a quick look around but quickly did as he wished, grabbing my bag and exiting my car. It wasn't a far walk, but being naked made it seem like a mile. When I was making the turn to go around to the passenger side of his car, he had me stopped and told me to just come to his side. He wanted me to remain nude outside in public, and as I bent down to look into his window he began to speak.

"Have you watched your video yet?"

"Yes, I watched it immediately once you let me know it was up. It was so hot."

"Glad you liked it slut. Did you let your husband watch?"

Feeling uneasy of having the conversation while in my state, I answered quickly, "no I didn't."

He didn't seem to want the conversation to be quick, as he continued to ask questions. "Are you going to show him?"

"Do you want me to Daddy?"

"I appreciate you remembering how to address me, and asking me first as I own you now. I want you to show him, but I want you to have him strip naked and then tie him to a chair to watch it."

His order made my pussy cream at the thought, and I replied accordingly. "That sounds so devilishly sexy."

"Does he know that I control his cock now? That his release is locked onto your collar."

"Yes, and he begrudgingly accepted it."

"Haha, what a wimp. Are you hungry?"

"Actually, I am Daddy," I replied honestly, but also hoping he meant hungry for him.

"Good, cause I want to get a bite to eat and would love the chance to show my slut off. Put on this dress."

He reached into the backseat of his car and grabbed a ball of fabric that he then proceeded to hand to me through the window. I held it out to allow the dress to open and saw it was just a simple mini, black, tank dress. Thankful for some cover, I hurried to pull in on over my nakedness. The hem of the dress just barely covered my ass with the material was very thin and clung to my body tightly. My hard nipples pressed obviously through the top, but I was for all intents and purposes, adequately covered.

With the dress on, he stepped out of the car, and lead us towards the nearby restaurant. It was a tavern type place where the waitresses were scantily clad, which was somewhat of a relief as I wouldn't have everyone's eyes on just me. Inside, the hostess sat us at a small booth along the back wall and left us with the menus, but not without giving me a good look over and smirking. As I went to lift my menu, he stopped me and spoke.

"Oh, don't worry baby, I know what you need. I want to take your picture first," he said pulling up his phone and pointing it at me. "Big smile for me."

I smiled brightly for him, and he quickly snapped the picture.

"I'm gonna post this on my Twitter with a poll for my fans to decide what your next picture should be," he indicated while typing on his phone. "There, I sent you a link to the post. Check it out."

My phone chimed on cue and I retrieved it from my clutch. I clicked the link he sent and was soon looking at a picture of me looking very sexy with the caption, "out to lunch with my newest married slut (see her in action on my Pornhub page), vote below for how you would like to see her next." Below the image was the poll with three options:

Posing naked in the restaurant restroom

Naked and sucking my dick in the parking lot

Both

Seeing the post, my jaw dropped open as I realized that he had no qualms about showing me off. I knew this meetup wasn't going to be a friendly chat, but I guess I just wasn't expecting it to be so public as it seemed it was heading. However, I knew that I wasn't going to back out. He had me hooked; I knew it and he knew it too. To bring me back to reality, the waitress came over to take our drink order. He ordered a beer for himself, and a tequila sunrise for me. Our waitress left to put in our drink order, and he began to ask me questions again.

"Where is your husband right now?"

Catching on that he was using my husband as a way to remind me of my normal self, I answered his questions truthfully and confidently, "He is at work right now."

"What does he do?"

"He is the owner of a local security systems company."

"So, does he set in his office all day, or does he go out on calls?"

"Mostly, he stays in his office, unless there is an emergency."

"Perfect, what do you say we brighten his day up some. Let me see your phone."

Curious, I slid my phone over to him. He asked for my unlock code, which I gave to him, and then held it up as if taking another picture. I smiled as I had before, and he was soon handing me back my phone.

"Send your little dick hubby the picture I just took."

I looked at the picture and it was similar to the previous one, but this time in the frame was my owner's phone opened to a picture of me with his black cock inches from my come covered face. For the second time in short order, I was shocked by what I saw on my phone. However, when my initial reaction subsided, a devilish grin graced my face at the thought of just how naughty sending such a picture to my husband at work was. I instantly sent it off and set my phone down just as our waitress returned with our drinks. She took our order, of which he chose a salad for me, and then left us alone again.

"I think now would be a good time for you to take that picture in the restroom for my twitter poll," he said just as the waitress left.

"Oh, okay. Is it over," was my reply.

"Haha, no, but I think we both know what the outcome is going to be," he answered before adding, "so hurry up and get it done. Oh, and don't take it in a stall, be in the open."

I smiled, finished my drink, and responded, "of course Daddy; whatever you want."

As I walked away, I could feel my arousal coating my inner thighs and I desperately wished I could play with myself right then and there. I had a job to do, however, and I knew that I would more than likely be getting the release I desired later. Thankfully the restroom was empty when I walked in and I made a precautionary look at the stalls to make sure. Knowing that I couldn't wait around, I decided to just get it done quickly. Standing in front of the sinks, I peeled off my dress and laid it atop the nearest one. I held my arm out and began to take pictures, I took multiple to make sure to get a good one. After a bit, I was able to capture a picture I was satisfied with, and that I knew Daddy would like. I re-dressed, and walked back to join him. Sitting back down, I saw my drink had been refreshed and I grinned again.

"Send me the picture slut," was his greeting as I sat. Of course, I instantly sent it to him and then took a nice long drink of my cocktail. Already, I could feel the effect of the alcohol, but I did mind, as I knew it would only help me be the slut I wanted to be. As he was looking at his phone and the picture, our waitress arrived with our food. He made no attempt to hide his phone, and actually laid it on the table face up without turning the screen off. The waitress of course saw and instantly looked at me and smiled.

"I don't mean to be nosey, but is that you in the picture," she asks me while pointing to his phone.

I look to my Daddy for guidance and he only smiles, which I understand means I am to answer honestly, "yes it is."

"That's sexy, and it looks like the bathrooms here. Did you just take that," she continues.

Again, I did not try to hide anything as I answered, "Yes, I actually just got back from taking it."

The waitress giggled at my response, but then continued to ask further questions. "Why did you take such a daring picture? Weren't you scared of getting caught?"

At this point, I could tell the waitress was more intrigued than put off, so I answered her without a pause.

"I took it because he told me too, and I was scared of getting caught doing it, but that sort of adds to it. If you know what I mean."

She smiled understanding before continuing, "so you got naked in a public restroom and took a picture of yourself because he told you to, and I see you are wearing a collar, does that mean you are like his pet or something?"

I blushed at her mention of my collar and being a pet, but I then replied, "yeah, something like that. He is my Owner, my Daddy; I do whatever he wants me to do."

It was her time to blush, but she couldn't hide her interest. I could tell she wanted to know more, but wasn't quite sure what to say. That is when Daddy chimed in.

"Tell her why I had you take the picture."

I looked at him briefly, and then back at the waiting waitress beforing saying, "You had me take the picture so you could post it on Twitter." This time it was the waitress' mouth that fell open in shock. She regained her composure though and told us that she had to check in on her other tables, but that she would be back. She walked away, but looked back with a smile before moving on to her other tables.

"I think you have a fan," he said after the waitress left.

I didn't say anything, but smiled at knowing I willing disclosed who I was to a stranger in person. I knew strangers online were seeing me as a slut, but it felt different to have an in person interaction like that.

We ate our food while he browsed and typed on his phone. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but that didn't matter because all I could really think about was the thought of having to suck him after lunch in the parking lot for Twitter. I was scared but also desired to do it. Our waitress came back out a bit later, and rather than checking in on us, she started in with more questions.

"Are you guys married? I mean I see your wedding ring, but not his."

Before I could answer, Daddy spoke, "She is married, but not to me. Tell her what you are to me."

I thought for a brief moment about what he was expecting beforing responding to the waitress, "I am his married white slut."

My revelation didn't seem to catch quite as off guard as she continued, "Okay, does your husband know?"

"He knows I belong to someone, but not who yet," I said before adding, "but that makes it so much hotter."

"I see, and you don't mind that he posts naked pictures of you online," she asked.

I answered as best I could, "no, at first maybe I was hesitant, but now I will let him post whatever he wants, wherever he wants."

Before the waitress had a chance to respond, he cut in again, "and why is that?"

"Because I am your white slut," I answered.

He pressed me to go further, "but you like it don't you, you like knowing others see you as married white slut for my black cock."

Again, I answered honestly, "yes. Yes, I love knowing that others see me as a black cock slut. The exposure turns me on, but still scares me."

"Wow," the waitress responded, "I can't believe how open you are about it. I would be so scared. Of course, I would be lying if I said the idea that you are freely submitting to him doesn't sound pretty hot. How long have you been... his?"

"Oh, only a week now," I answered quickly.

My answer seemed to again shock her, but she recovered quickly to ask, "Oh, so you have only been collared for a week? Then how long before did you know him?"

"Only a week. He collared on the first day," I spoke. "I knew of him before that though, from his videos online."

"His videos," she asked with intrigue in her voice.

"Yeah, I watched his videos on Pornhub of him with other women, so I reached out to him," I replied. " After a little back and forth, we set-up a date last week, and now we are here."

The waitress, now engulfed in the conversation and completely forgetting about her other tables, asked, "Wow, fast worker than. You said you let him post whatever, have you made a video with him yet?" Her eyes flick over to him filled with a mix of curiosity and lust.

I answer as she holds her gaze on my Daddy, "Yes, that first meet-up. He recorded the whole thing and actually just uploaded it to the web today."

Her head snaps back to me, "really? I would love the link. You know, to see just how much of a married white slut you are."

My Daddy spoke up at this, "just give me your number, and I'll text it to you."

"Um, okay. I guess I can do that," she replied.

I watched as she nervously scribbled down her number on her pad and handed it to him. If i'm being honest, I felt a bit defensive about some other good looking girl giving him her number. I didn't want her to be cutting in on my Daddy, and so internally I declared to myself that I would make sure that I was his perfect little white slut for the rest of the day.

After handing off her number, she excused herself once again so she could go back to work. I looked at him and smiled a devilish smile that I hoped he understood meant I wanted him to take me. He grinned back and said, "I think we are about done here. Let's settle up, and then you can work on the second option of the poll."

When our waitress came back around he indicated that we were ready for the check, at which she replied, "oh no, leaving already. I was really starting to enjoy visiting your table."

"Well, how about as a parting gift and an extra tip, I will let you request one thing for my slut to do before we leave," he replied to my surprise.

"Oh, okay. I like that. Let me think about it while I go get your bill," she answered giddily.

As she walked away, I watched with a nervous excitement for what she would come up with. It actually turned me on to think about being used as a tip. He really knew how to get to me, and I let him know it by saying, "you are so naughty, and I love it."

"I know you do slut, and this is just the beginning," he replied.

Moments later our waitress returned, dropping off the check with a cheeky smile before turning and leaving us. He slid the bill to me, indicating that I was to pay. I wasn't expecting too, but didn't mind. I pulled out my credit card, and glanced over the total. As I did, I found a folded noted under the check. Upon opening it, I saw it was from our waitress and it was what she wanted me to do before leaving. I read it over and was quite shocked at what she was asking for. Daddy saw my reaction and asked to see.

"Wow, looks like our little cute waitress likes to push your limits as well," he said after reading the note. "Will a promise is a promise."

"Yes Daddy," I replied, setting the bill down with my card at the end of the table to be picked up. She hurried over and retrieved it, and brought it back soon after. She stayed as I filled in the slip with her tip. He had told me to give her a big one for being such a great server. After signing, I stowed my card back into my clutch, and looked up to him.

"Shall we," he said, standing up.

Before I stood to join him though, I reached down to the hem of my dress and began to pull it up and off. This was the waitress' request, for me to leave the restaurant completely nude. Because I wanted to be the best slut for my Daddy, I wasn't going to back out of it. With the dress completely off, I stood, and as I did the waitress leaned in, gave me a peck on the cheek, and whispered in my ear, "I'll take this slut," as she pulled the dress out of my hand. I realized instantly, that for the second time out with Daddy, I would be leaving my only piece of clothing behind.

He grabbed my hand and began to walk us out of the restaurant as if all was normal. I tried my best to remain as confident as possible, but it was hard as I could sense everyone watching with mixed reactions as I strolled naked through the room. Outside, it wasn't much better, as we had a bit of a walk back to our cars, but once there, I began to feel more private. That is until he reminded me of what I was going to be doing at the cars.

"I'm gonna sit on the hood of my car while you suck me. I'll take some pictures and a video while you do it for Twitter and my Pornhub page," he instructed as we approached our cars. He let go of my hand to unfasten his pants before turning and sitting just as he said. I took the cue, and squatted in front of him. In no time his cock was in my mouth and rock hard. The thought of be naked in public and sucking his dick barely crept into my head. I only focused on pleasing him.

I looked up at times to see him pointing his phone back at me and capturing every moment of my debauchery. He also would speak to me, saying dirty things and asking naughty questions as I blew him.

"Ah yeah, show me how you love my dick in your mouth slut."

"My fans are gonna love these pictures."

"I just sent a picture of you with my cock in your mouth to our waitress. Just another little thank you."

"You're such a dirty white slut. Sucking my dick in public without a care."

"You like being a dirty white slut for me? Letting me use you and show you off however I want."

Backing off of his cock for a moment, I answered, "Yes, I love being your dirty white slut. Use me and show me. I don't care, I'm yours."

He must have appreciated my answer, because seconds later he announced, "oh yeah, I'm gonna come slut. I'm gonna come all over your face." Pushing my face away, he stood above me and began to pump his engorged trunk in my face. Then, like a heavy rain, he spewed his load all over my face; covering me completely. When he finished, I said, "smile for one more picture." I did, and felt proud doing so. "I think the waitress would like that pic as well." I watched, still squatting, as he slid past me and to his car. He opened his car door and sat down. I waited for his next instructions, only to see him close his door and start his car.

From his rolled down window he spoke, "I had a good time slut, and I'm sure my fans loved you. I gotta get going though. I'll text you later, but I want you to go home and make your little dick husband watch the video. Oh, and no coming without my permission. See you later."

He then peeled away, again leaving me naked and exposed. I calmly stood up and walked over to my car. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled at just how much my face was covered in come and decided not to try and clean it up. Instead, I started my car and pulled away. I thought of just how much of a dirty slut I was, and wondered what was to come.

12