A Wild Rose in the Wilderness Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over to the couch where Steve sat reading. He set the book down and looked up at her with a silly grin.

"I can't seem to stop smiling," he commented as he moved over so she could sit in the warmth of the spot he just vacated.

She sat. She reached out and grasped hold of his hand. He squeezed her hand gently and reached over with his other hand to cover hers. Tears kept to her eyes again and she tried to look away. Rose didn't like looking weak, not in front of anyone. She rarely let herself indulge in her weaknesses. She reached up with her free hand and swiped the tears away like they were pestering insects. Steve tenderly wiped away the streaks she had left in her haste. She watched his face as he performed this simple task and saw how he felt about her. She had really shaken his world when she had left. She had not realized how much she had meant to him. She had believed he had seen their relationship as much more casual. She hadn't thought he would try so hard to find her, and now that he had, he wasn't demanding anything from her.

The voice of reason in Rose's head was silenced at once by his simple kind act, and once again the call of passion arose not to be ignored. Before she even knew it Rose leaned in close to Steve and kissed him.

Steve needed no further invitation. He folded Rose tenderly into his embrace and their passion starved mouths feasted once again.

Steve was careful with Rose, she was much thinner and seemed more than fragile. Her body had lost a lot of mass and her skin was looser on her frame, but she looked fairly healthy. In her face, her eyes seemed larger and her cheekbones more pronounced. Her once full lips, were now rough from being chapped and peeling. He slowly unbuttoned the pajama top she was wearing, and he kissed the side of her neck just under her ear. This had always driven her crazy with desire for him. It was no different. Her hands started wandering over his body, tugging and pulling at his clothes to loosen and then remove them. First his flannel shirt unbuttoned and shed to the floor, next her hands tugged at the waistband of his pants. She tugged and he wiggled and between the two, they were successful in stripping those as well, discarding them somewhere to the side. She had been awed by his body the first time he had held her. She was starstruck in the same manner now. His chest and back rippling under her fingertips. Her body responding to his every touch, even just the slight breeze created when he breathed against her skin. She fell into his embrace happily and he caught her with no thoughts other than to complete her.

Steve explored her new body, memorizing the changes that had occurred in the eight and a half months since he had experienced her so fully. He let his mouth explore as much as his hands. He kissed the point of each rib, nibbled his way across and down her belly, leaving a trail of kisses as he continued down her inner thigh.

She arched her back, her body more than primed for him. She reached down and fondled her clitoris for a second before placing her palm flat against her mons, fingers gently probing her vaginal opening. Her fingertips slick with her own lubricant. She applied pressure as he worked his way down the inside of one thigh and back up the inside of the other. He moved down between her knees. Leaving enough room between her thighs and bent his head to lavish his tongue around her sweet spot.

Her body responded immediately, she moaned, it came out as a half squeak. She tried again. "Mmmmmnnn."

He hadn't been there nearly long enough when she grabbed at his shoulders pulling his face to hers. They had done this dance with each other so many times, that he knew she needed him inside her, and that she would orgasm within a minute once he was. He entered her slowly. Filling her void with himself, making them one. Her pelvis rose to meet his. He buried his cock deeply within her and moved his pelvis in slow wave like motions, while she moved her's in small circles. She climaxed for him, and he tried to hold back, but couldn't, and climaxed right after.

Steve held Rose for a few minutes and then got up to make food. It was nearly five in the morning and he had yet to get Rose to eat anything. His intention had been food first, but when Rose had kissed him, the food had been all but forgotten.

Steve just fixed a couple of simple sandwiches, bread, mustard, meat, and some lettuce to make it healthy.

He offered one to Rose, who's stomach growled at the sight of it. She accepted the sandwich and took a small bite. She chewed thoroughly and swallowed. The mustard helped to keep the bread from sucking the moisture from her mouth. She ate half the sandwich and left the rest. Her stomach had shrunk considerably as she hadn't been able to eat large quantities of food. What she did eat had been very lean, as she herself was now.

Steve wrapped up her unfinished sandwich and placed it into the fridge. He returned to Rose and said, "are you ready for bed?"

Rose nodded.

Steve took her hand and led her to the bed. He laid her down and tucked her in, kissed her forehead and was turning to leave when Rose grabbed him. Her eyes were wide with fear, thinking he was leaving her here. Steve didn't want to presume anything with Rose. He was willing to sleep on the couch if that's what she needed and told her so. She shook her head and flipped the covers down on the bed next to her. Clearly she didn't want to sleep alone.

Steve climbed in next to her after shutting the blackout blinds. He lay on his back and she cuddled up to him. He noted that even her feet were warm. He softly rubbed back and forth with his thumb on the hand that lay against the small of her back.

She felt her body responding, and the heat from her core making her slick and ready for him again. She ran her hand down his chest and abs to find his maleness half flaccid. She moved to stoke it to full erection by placing the tip in her mouth and flicking her tongue against the underside of the head. Her hands stroking his testicles and the base of his shaft. She felt his scrotum tightening, he growled and swiftly pulled her up to straddle his hips.

He entered her and she rode him slowly. Enjoying the sensations of his hardness inside her wanting this more than anything else in the world. Their hands with fingers laced together supported and steadied her as she rode him. He climaxed first this time, but she orgasmed right after as she felt the eruption of his cock inside her.

****

Their bodies had never forgotten how well they fit together, and the two proved how well paired they were in their lust for one another. They explored each other for hours, dozing here and there for an hour or two before once again feeding the lustful urges in their bodies. Time was irrelevant to the two of them, days passed, only their bodies' needs were satisfied. Steve made sure they ate, he was determined to put some weight on Rose's frame. The rest of the time they reacquainted themselves with each other. Their dreams had felt real while they had been apart, but now that they were really together, the dreams felt cheap and gaudy, like costume jewelry.

How had she ever given up on feeling this good, Rose wondered. Steve's kisses intoxicating her, his touch was nearly euphoric. Delirious with endorphins, oxytocin and dopamine coursing through them, they rode the high of their bodies orgasms again and again.

Steve wanted to experience all of her, making love to her like it was the last time every time, because it might just be the last time. He pushed the unwanted thought away and explored Rose's body again. His head eventually ended up buried between her thighs, her body writhing and twisting in ecstasy as he rooted deeply within her.

Rose found her voice again, but the only word she uttered was his name over and over again, as she screamed it shamelessly when she climaxed for him. He had claimed her as his, long ago, and he was determined to prove to her that she would never want to live without him again, he had known that she was essential to his life and well being from almost the second they had met and was reminded again every time they were together.

****

Finally spent, they slept and slept. He held her gently to him. His scent and heartbeat soothing her, she slept better and longer than she had in years. This was the first time the two had spent more than just a few hours together. In the past the two had always stolen moments together during the day, while fishing or hiking. They had always had spouses at home, and not had the freedom like they had in this place at this time.

Rose once again felt safe and loved and wanted. She realized also that she felt unburdened, not a speck of guilt where there had been mountains of it before. This last thought was what flew through her head as she slipped softly and welcomed into dreamland. She wouldn't be tortured by memories of Steve this night, because she knew he would be there beside her in the morning.

Then they would talk.

12