A Wind Blew Through Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little confused, but aroused by her command, so I slid from the couch onto my knees before her. She looked down at me, lust now burning in her eyes, and slowly peeled off her leggings in front of me. The leggings removed, she pushed her hips to the edge of the seat and spread her legs wide between my shoulders, a simple black thong the only garment now covering her lower body. She looked at me again, the intensity on her face commanding my full attention. She issued a silent command with her eyes: 'Eat me.'

I looked down at her, setting to work immediately. I ran my fingers up her thighs slowly, causing her to lean back with a sharp inhale. I began kissing the inside of her thighs gently, then less gently, then biting her playfully. She groaned and pushed herself into me. I ran my tongue slowly over the strip of fabric still covering her sex, her breathing now both deep and rapid. Finally, I pushed the thong to the side of her vulva and ran my tongue over the surface of her slit very gently, tasting her for the first time today.

My own patience now fully expended, I pressed my face into her, flicking her clit with my tongue and breathing her in deeply. She cried out in response and finally grasped my head, pulling me into herself. I went wild, sucking and licking, fucking her with my tongue, my heart pounding in my ears, and her hands now pressing me into her pelvis with all her strength. I felt her legs begin to tremble beneath me as she came violently on the couch. I slowed down with her recovery and she attempted to sit up, panting desperately before me. I looked up at the beautiful sight of her release, her wetness spilling down my chin. When she finally looked down at me, she was speechless for a long set of moments, her characteristic composure utterly ruined by the work of my tongue.

She lay on the couch, legs spread, incapacitated by the intensity of her orgasm. I stood up and ripped off my pants and underwear, unable to wait any longer to bury myself into her. She made no move, seeding herself to my control. I pushed her legs together and rolled her over onto her side, taking up position behind her on the couch. She raised her right leg into the air without my prompting and reached down to guide me into herself. I thrust into her greedily, no longer able to control my lust.

She felt spectacular, the gleaming mess of her pussy welcoming me effortlessly. I fucked her from behind, the intensity of my passion dampened to a sweet, penetrating cuddle by the gentleness of the position I had chosen. I wrapped my arm around her body, grasping at her still-clothed breasts over her shirt as our moans and cries mingled with the climax of the film on the screen.

Her hand slipped down to her clit and she played with herself instinctively while I fucked her. We were both beyond words in the moment, building toward our own climax. Sometimes her hand would slip between her clit and my balls as I pushed my cock deep inside her. Each time she squeezed my balls gently I felt myself inch toward climax. Eventually, I came hard, losing the use of my legs to thrust into her and simply burying my cock as deep into her pussy as it would go.

I lost all sense of time and space as I came into her. When my senses began to return, I felt her rubbing her clit ferociously with my cock still buried deep inside of her. I felt her cum again as I finished coming back down, legs shaking under me and back arching into me. I held onto her and gently thrust my hips into hers as she came.

She began to relax and her hand slowed and eventually stopped, but neither of us made a move to get up. I spooned her, my receding hard-on shrinking inside of her thoroughly wet pussy. The credits rolled on the television and we watched idly, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies pressed together.

Eventually she broke the silence. "You could have a future in sex work, eating pussy like that." She said it flatly, like reading a Wikipedia article.

Her pillow talk was really something else. I responded, "I think most people would probably say 'Thanks, Greg, that felt amazing...'"

She ignored me, continuing, "No, really, you eat cunt like a lesbian. Most men, if they do it at all, go about it with a sort of resignation that is about as arousing as a 400-pound fry cook drenched in grease. You really go after that pussy, like you want it all over your face."

I breathed in deeply, smelling her pussy now dried around my mouth. "I do want it all over my face."

"I believe you..." she sounded a little aroused again at that. "So, I mean, you're not going to go winning any beauty pageants, but there's a lot of women out there that would pay a respectable wage for you to eat them out like that."

I considered what she was saying seriously for the first time. "I'm... not sure I could do that to someone I wasn't really attracted to, or didn't feel any connection with."

"Yeah... that's the work part, genius." She said, mocking me a little. "I'm just saying there's something there for you, if you ever want it."

Content silence fell between us. We settled into watching the rest of the film, cuddling half-naked and relaxing on the couch in a mutual post-coital bliss.

--