A Wind Blew Through Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surrender. I felt my head start to go fuzzy from the starved breath in my lungs. Fear and helplessness and arousal surged through me, mixing into something new and dangerous.

After what seemed like an hour, she let up off my nose and I drew in desperate breaths, relief flooding over me, overwhelming even the intensity of the fear it replaced. Adrenaline now joined the cocktail of confused hormones surging through my mind, prompting me to fight or run. I chose neither, surrendering to her, to the pussy being pressed into my mouth. I could feel myself shaking under her now, not from the arousal but the frustrated adrenaline doing its' best to force me into action.

She felt me choose her. She was far too perceptive to be ignorant of the confusing battle taking place between her thighs. I felt her own trembling building on top of me, so I gave her my all, alternating between every technique I knew.

I felt her cum on my face, her vocal expressions no more than vibrations passing into me, but as she climaxed, she pressed against my nose again, cutting off my air.

I embraced it this time, the fear taking a back seat to my trust. I fucked her with my tongue as deep as I could reach, pushing myself back into her as she pressed down on me. I knew I could not breathe, so I didn't even try. My brain cried out for air, but I kept fucking her as she trembled above me. The adrenaline surged back to the fore as I felt myself begin to slip from consciousness.

Finally, my resolve to surrender broke into an irrational terror in a split second. I was about to pass out when she lifted her entire pelvis from my face and I gasped like I had been narrowly rescued from drowning.

Again, relief in proportion to the terror rushed over me. I lost all awareness of where she was or what she was doing, completely overwhelmed by the sensations and emotions of the moment. When my breath was mostly caught, the violent pounding of my heart pushed itself to the forefront of my consciousness.

She was pulling me onto my side, trying to ask me something. I yielded to her touch and rolled onto my side. She pulled my head into her chest with her hands and started stroking my hair as she repeated, "Are you ok?" with a little panic in her voice.

"Yeah..." I managed to say, the soft warmth of her breasts going a long way to help me calm down.

"Jesus, Greg, you scared me there for a minute." She held me tightly, now gently running her hand along my spine. "There's a really fine line there... I was afraid I crossed it."

"No..." I started, "...I just... I've never felt anything like that before."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." She responded gently, still running her fingers along my skin. "We played with a couple parts of your brain you aren't used to using. It's like being high on several drugs at once."

That's exactly what it felt like. Aroused, relieved, afraid, comforted, exhausted, and wired. There was so much going on under my skin, I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Feels pretty fucking great though, doesn't it?" she sounded a little jealous.

"Yeah. I feel numb and hypersensitive at the same time." I couldn't think of what to do with it, but it felt like something would be pretty spectacular right about now.

"Exactly." She loosened her grip on me and I looked up at her at last. She smiled when she saw my face and bent down to kiss me. She moaned when she tasted herself on my lips and licked around my mouth gently, cleaning my face a bit. The kiss was exquisite, sending a wave of tingles through my body.

She looked back into my eyes after she finished and said, "I'm going to fuck you now, one last time tonight. It's going to be overwhelming. Don't fight it. Just cum when you cum. You've already given me 2 loss-of-function orgasms tonight, so just cum inside me."

She reached down and felt my cock, which was still hard, somehow. She pulled herself up a last time, mounting my hips with her own, and slid my cock into herself.

She was right. It was overwhelming. My entire body lit up like the tip of my penis inside of her. It only took a few thrusts. I could take it no more and felt my body explode into orgasm. I reached up and grabbed her as I came and she leaned down into a missionary position, embracing me as I came into her and writhing her hips against mine. I could feel myself yelling over her shoulder, but I could not hear it.

I found myself sliding back at last into something like a sense of normalcy within my skin, and all the confusing rush I felt a moment before subsided into a profound sense of physical and emotional intimacy with the woman embracing me.

I didn't have words for the moment. Thoughts were too fleeting to make sense of it. There was only her and I, embracing on the bed, both of us trembling with exhaustion, satisfaction, and above all, a frightening and violent intimacy.