A Wind Blew Through Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was going pretty fast, her tits bouncing as she thrust up and down on my cock. She seemed to enjoy the feeling of pulling out, while I longed for the feeling of plunging in. We alternated moans like this for a while until fucking her ass felt pretty normal.

Eventually, she paused with me buried inside her and said, "Now that we've got the hang of that, why don't we try a more natural position for this." She stood up and held out her hand for me to join her.

I got to my feet and she bent over the bed, resting her weight on her elbows. I didn't need further instructions. I positioned myself behind her and pressed my cock against her asshole. She didn't need to spread her legs to give me access to her ass, so she had much more control over the elevation of her hips.

I pushed into her, now controlling the act for the fist time, and felt her moan underneath me. I buried my dick all the way inside her until I could see the bulging wrinkles of her asshole wrapped around the base of my cock. This felt incredible. I just stood there and reveled in the filthy pleasure of the moment.

I heard her say softly, "Please, Greg. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

So I did. I slid out of her and pounded back in forcefully. She cried out, I wasn't sure from what, but she made no move to resist so I kept going. I fucked her hard, and I fucked her fast. She loved it. I felt her shaking and heard her moaning uncontrollably. She used one of her hands to rub her clit and I could feel her building toward a climax.

I kept it up until she came and I felt her legs tremble. As erotic as this was, I was exhausted by now and ready to cum in her ass.

So I pounded into her with a frenzy, my own moans growing. I pulled her body up against mine, her lower half seeming paralyzed with the cock in her ass, but her upper body craning back to meet me as I supported her weight. I grasped the flesh of her breasts over her bra and pulled her into myself as I continued thrusting into her ass. I bent down and kissed her neck as I felt myself starting to cum. I buried myself in her and came hard, grasping her breasts and kissing her neck.

We collapsed on the bed, my cock still inside her, now in a sort of accidental spooning position as our breaths began to deepen in satisfaction.

"So what do you think?" She asked quietly. I could not see her face. "Ass or pussy?"

I considered for a moment. "That's a hard one. There's something really kinky and intimate about fucking you in the ass. And it feels different and great. But there's an intangible feminine charm to the vagina. It is welcoming and warm in a more natural way. I guess if you just spread you legs and told me to pick a hole, I would probably pick your pussy most of the time."

"I like a man that loves pussy. And you certainly do. But I'm glad I shared my ass with you as well. It makes me feel closer to you. And sometimes I get in a mood where I just need a dick in my ass."

She stood up gingerly and looked back at me. "We definitely need a shower now. We were pretty filthy before and anal is not the cleanest sex act." She held out her hand and I took it, allowing her to lead me to the bathroom. She started the shower and then gave me a hug.

She looked up at me and started taking off her lingerie. "Thank you, Greg." She said as she undressed herself for the shower. "This has been one of the best nights of my life. I feel like a fool in love, which is something I tend to avoid at all costs. But the way you make me feel... when you look at me. When you touch me. When you fuck me. I feel like a new part of me is alive."

She was naked now, looking at me, and on the verge of tears. I hugged her and dropped my head to kiss her. We kissed passionately at the door of the shower, time stretching to a dim memory. When we broke the kiss, we looked into each other's eyes, reciprocal affection and love pouring out into the space between us.

She opened the shower door and hopped in, looking back at me with an 'are you coming?' tilt of her eyebrows. I followed her and we began to clean the residue of sex from each other. She rubbed the soap on me sensually, cleaning every part thoroughly and slowly. She rubbed my chest gently, looking up into my eyes. She rubbed my cock softly, kissing my chest. She got on her knees and washed my legs from top to bottom. Then, she handed me the soap.

I cleaned her with the same gentle affection. I traced her collarbone out to her shoulders and down her arms. I carefully lathered the soap over her breasts and down her navel. I rubbed the soap over her pussy and her asshole, gently cleansing our cum and the lube from her skin. I got to my own knees and cleaned her thighs and legs. I looked back up at her, water falling in my eyes. She was so beautiful from this angle. Her beautiful eyes looking down at me with love. Her generous breasts hanging proudly on her chest. The swell of her hips from her waist. Those beautiful thighs and the legs they formed under her.

I stood up and we rinsed off lazily in between the involuntary hugs and kisses of two enamored lovers. Perhaps this could not last, but it was a beautiful and intimate moment that I would treasure forever.

We got out of the shower and dried off without another word exchanged. Sleep had begun to narrow my eyes and I could see the exhaustion on Katherine's face as she dried off. When we exited the bathroom, she made to grab something from her bags, but this time I took her hand gently. She looked back at me with a sleepy smile and let her towel drop amongst her bags.

I dropped mine in turn and led her back to the bed, pulling the covers back. I ushered her under the covers and gave her a deep kiss as she lay naked on the bed. I turned out all the lights, leaving the bedside lamp for last. Finally, I crawled into bed next to her and turned off the last light.

I could feel the darkness accelerating the sleep which rushed up from the luxurious bed to overtake me. Katherine's warm body pressed against mine and she kissed my face in the dark. I found her lips for a last deep kiss goodnight. When she pulled back, she turned over, pulling my arm around her. I spooned her in the darkness, her comforting warmth finally pulling me down into a blissful sleep.

Chapter 17 - Ripped Open

As I woke up I recalled a sensation of floating above the ground. Not a dream exactly, but rather a deep sense of calm and well-being. I was reluctant to open my eyes, reveling in the half-awake peace of a man in love with a gorgeous woman.

Suddenly, I realized her body was conspicuously absent from the bed next to me. I shot up and opened my eyes in a moment of irrational panic. I was immediately relieved to find her sitting on one of the chairs in the alcove to the right of the bed. She was dressed in a black nightgown. As the sleep receded from my eyes, I noticed she had her legs pressed against her chest and her arms around them tightly. She looked startled from my sudden awakening. I noticed her eyes were red and tears were running down her cheeks, soaking into the nightgown.

Her face transitioned from surprise to sorrow and her eyes fell from me to a blank stare out in front of her.

"Katherine, what's wrong?" I asked, getting up to grab some clothes. I threw on some underwear and a shirt and went over to her. She appeared not to have heard me.

I crouched down next to her and looked into her eyes. "What happened?" I asked.

She didn't look at me, but her eyes drifted down. I waited patiently for her to explain.

"I got a text from an old friend while we were sleeping..." the sorrow in her voice broke my heart. She paused for a moment, appearing to steel herself to say something difficult. "...she told me my mothe..." her voice failed as she said the word and a new wave of tears poured out of her eyes. She swallowed painfully and finally looked at me with a raw mix of anger and despair. She continued, her voice now composed, "My mother overdosed yesterday. On Fentanyl. She's dead."

I shook my head in shock and wiped some of her tears from her cheeks. "I'm... so sorry, Katherine." She looked back at me distantly, the words not reaching her. "Were you close to your mother?"

She looked back into the void, anger now hardening on her face. "I hated my mother." She said with a chill that sent a shiver down my spine.

I looked back at her, mouth gaping like an idiot. I had no idea what to say.

She started talking, more to herself than to me. "She's always been an addict, ever since I could remember. That's why my dad left us. She always resented having to support me as a child. Less money for drugs I guess. She dragged me into modeling when I was 13, told me I had to do something to pull my weight. She took all the money and spent it on drugs. I hated it, but she manipulated me. I was too young to know..." she trailed off for a moment. "I got in her car and left the night I graduated High School and never saw her again."

She looked at me, shame mixing with the sorrow and anger as the tears poured out of her eyes. She finished in a cold, angry voice: "I'm not surprised she overdosed. I'm glad she's dead."

I looked back at her for a long time, still at a loss for words. I had no useful experience in dealing with pain like the kind I saw in her eyes. Finally, I quietly said, "You don't look glad."

She didn't react, but after a moment of silence she responded, "It has finally been long enough that I could go months... sometimes years without remembering all the pain she caused me. But when I heard she was dead... it all came rushing back as if it never left. I don't feel bad that she is gone. I feel all the agony she inflicted on me ripped open by the finality of her death. I hate that she can still cause me so much pain after all these years, but I feel like maybe now that she's gone I can finally get some closure."

That made sense. I just wanted to take her in my arms and hold her until she was done crying, but I knew she needed to deal with this in her own way. I looked at her with all the compassion I could muster and said, "You didn't deserve to be treated like that, especially as a child, especially by your mother. You are so strong and smart and beautiful and kind. You deserved so much better. I hope you find some closure through all this pain."

She looked at me gently for the first time this morning. "Thank you, Greg. I know I deserved better than that bitch, but it's nice to hear someone else say it. The timing of this is spectacularly shitty. Yesterday was so beautiful, and waking up to be ripped open like this feels so unfair to both of us. But I have to deal with this in my own way. I need you to understand that."

She looked at me with the very serious look she reserved for the moments in which she was communicating something of critical importance. I didn't understand what she meant. I was afraid of what she meant. But I knew she was right. I loved her, and I had to give her the space to deal with this in whatever way she needed to.

"Of course." I said, trying to sound confident.

"Thank you." She said, putting her feet on the ground and standing up. As she walked over to her luggage, she said, "I need to be Amy for a while. I need to get out and forget about myself for a minute. I'm too close to this... to the pain and the rage."

She had begun unpacking some of her clothes and was organizing them neatly in a dresser on the far wall. Some of the garments she hung up carefully in the closet, organizing them into several groups. I watched her idly for a few minutes in silence. I felt sad for her. I wanted to give her a hug and hold her and tell her it was going to be OK. But I didn't want to put myself in the middle of her coping mechanisms.

I supposed she was onto something with unpacking through. Fishing through my suitcase any time I needed something was getting old. I stood up and grabbed my own bag, taking it to the other dresser which was through the doorway of the sitting room. I organized my own clothes in the dresser and picked out a few that needed to be ironed or pressed.

When I came back out to the bedroom, she was in the bathroom busy applying her makeup, still wearing the night gown. I began to get dressed for the day and set to work making the bed, or at least tidying it up. She soon emerged from the bathroom, almost looking like a different person behind the dark makeup she had put on.

She gathered a series of garments from her dresser and set them on the smoothed-out bed. She slipped the night gown from her shoulders and began dressing herself.

She looked up at me as she was getting dressed. There was a distant affection in those dark eyes, hiding behind a bitter resolve. "I will be back before dinner. I will need a shower, but after that we should spend some time together. Here..."

She went into the small safe by her dresser and opened it. She had finished putting on a set of very seductive black lingerie that was making it hard for me to concentrate on what she was saying. I was staring at her ass as she bent over to get something out of the safe.

She turned around and caught me, the edge of a smile creeping onto her lips. She walked over to me slowly, my eyes raking over her as she did, finally coming to rest on her face as she stood inches from me.

"I'm sorry to say this is not for you..." she ran her hand down my chest and gently caressed the hard-on raging in my pants. "...but I'm glad to see you approve."

She slapped a stack of something on my chest with her other hand. I didn't look at it, she had captured my full attention. She finished as she turned away, "Buy yourself something nice while I'm gone."

I took it and she walked back to the bed, picking up another garment and preparing to put it on.

When I finally looked at what was in my hand, I didn't know what to say, or how to feel. It was a large bundle of currency, strange to my eyes. The bills were tinged pink and sported a large '100' in black ink on the front. It was a $10,000 bundle of New Zealand dollars. I stared at it stupidly for a long moment before looking back up at her.

She had worked a new dress over her head. It was far less distracting than her lingerie, but still striking. There was no shortage of cleavage on display, and I could no longer look at her in a dress without thinking of what we did over that writing desk. This writing desk. I was standing right next to it.

"I..." I started, resuming my stare at the beautiful creature before me.

She cut in assertively before I could continue, "I told you not to worry about money. Besides, I'm betting I'll be bringing back more than that when I see you tonight. I'm not working for want of money today, I'm working because I need something to do with myself that doesn't involve introspection."

She had put on some black heels to match and looked ready to kill. I bet she was right. I certainly couldn't say no to this woman looking like that. She grabbed a beautiful black and gold purse and that black wool coat she was wearing the first time I saw her and walked back over to me. She put her hand on my chest and looked up into my eyes. A look of distant affection and deep melancholy spread over her face as she said, "I'll come back to your arms when I am ready to be Katherine again. I just need to lose myself inside of Amy for a while."

"I think I understand." I said sadly. "But I will miss you."

"Well, you know what they say about absence..." She opened the door and gave me one final look back as she left, the affection finally overshadowing the sadness in her eyes.

Chapter 18 - The Wind

It was hard to watch her go, and as stupid as it sounds, it was hard to be without her. We had spent something like 48 hours straight together the day before, and it already felt like she had become an irreplaceable part of me. I kept remembering flashes of the day before. The sex. The beautiful moments of intimacy. Her real name. Laughing together. Crying together. I began to feel a deep sadness at her absence.

What she was out doing did not bother me. The sex she had with other people did not diminish the strength of the connection we shared. But I was worried about her. She was dealing with a lot and I wished I could be there for her.

Sitting here spiraling into anxiety wasn't going to help either of us. I needed to do something. I realized suddenly that I was damned hungry. I supposed breakfast would be a good place to start.

I looked down at my hand, remembering the $10,000 still clutched in my fingers. I broke the band of the bundle, counted out 20 of the bills, and deposited them in my wallet. The rest I stowed carefully in the least accessible pocket of my backpack. I packed some essentials in the backpack as well: my laptop, passport, the room key, a pad of paper and a pen, and the power cords for my computer and phone. Lastly, I gathered my small pile of wrinkled garments and strode out the door, locking it behind me.

Soon enough I was descending the grand staircase, and I found the familiar presence of Michael sitting behind his desk at the base of the stairs.

"Ah! Sir Greggory. I saw the Lady Amy depart without you and began to worry you had taken ill."

My first instinct was to assume he was making fun of me, but there seemed to be genuine concern on his face. "Yes, well... thank you for your concern, Michael, but I am quite alright."

He smiled neutrally in response and said, "Glad to hear it, Sir. Now, how may I be of assistance to you this fine morning?"

I draped my wrinkled clothes over his desk and said, "If you would be so kind as to have these pressed and returned to my room."

He pressed one of the buttons on his desk and nodded, "Certainly, Sir."

"Next, I need to find something to eat for breakfast." My stomach was growling at this point.

"Of course. Our kitchen can prepare you a wide range of breakfast selections, and we would be happy to serve you in the common room." He gestured toward the door to his left. "I believe there are several other guests still taking breakfast at present."

"Wonderful." I said, eager to put in an order. But I might as well warn him what's coming next so I can avoid the wait. "Lastly, I will require transportation into town. And I would appreciate any recommendations on where to go to acquire more suitable attire."

"Splendid!" he exclaimed, perhaps too excitedly as he looked me up and down. "I shall procure a car for you and pass along my recommendations to the driver."

Another man, very young and dressed like a bell boy, appeared behind Michael's desk. Michael handed him my clothes without a word and he disappeared again.

Michael stood up and ushered me toward the door to the common room. As we approached the doorway, he told me, "Have a seat anywhere you like. I will send Ralph in momentarily to take your breakfast order. When you are done, come back to the front and I shall bring your car around."

I entered the common room and Michael retreated to his desk. It was a splendid room, loosely organized into small pods of seating areas. Several crystal chandeliers hung down from the ceiling, and the wood-paneled walls were covered with ancient-looking art. There were 3 other people in the room, only 1 of whom looked up when I entered.

The one who looked up was a man, roughly my age but much better dressed, with a friendly face and a receding hairline. He nodded at me cordially and resumed nursing his teacup. The other two appeared to be an older married couple. They were seated in the far corner of the room, perfectly content to ignore each other as they did me. The man had a newspaper spread out before him and the woman sat reading a tattered book.

I instinctively started walking toward the friendly-looking man and noticed that he sat alone at a large table with 4 chairs arranged around it. He did not look up again as I approached. I put my hand on the back of the chair across from him and cleared my throat.