A Wind Blew Through Me Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it seriously for a minute. The idea of a man sounded pretty hot, but I was pretty certain I would end up feeling weird about it. "A woman, I think." I said. "I would like to think I could handle another man, but I'm pretty sure I would feel weird about it in the end"

"I can see that." She said. "And I know how you feel about pussy." She looked at me and smiled. "Are there any acts with 2 girls you are really excited to try?"

Jesus, she always asked the best questions. I was rock hard at this point.

I didn't have to think that hard about that one, "I want to try fucking one of you while eating out the other."

She moaned very quietly. "Which one do you think you'd want to fuck?"

I did spend a breathless moment thinking about that one, during which I was thinking about fucking Katherine. I could feel my voice starting to shake as I responded, "I think I'd want to try both, but my bet is that I would prefer fucking you while eating her. Fucking feels a little more intimate."

"And a little more violent." She said, her own voice shaking slightly. I was shocked she hadn't made a move on me yet, we were both obviously extremely aroused at this point. "I think I would like that too."

I put my hand on her thigh and she instinctively spread her legs. I could see her breath quicken under my touch.

"What would you like me to do to you now?" I asked her with my hand on her thigh, excited to hear her answer.

She untied the belt of her robe and opened it for me. I looked over her wonderful body as I waited for her to issue a command.

With her legs parted, I could see her pussy glistening already. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to fuck it. I just wanted her.

"I want you to eat me out." She said quietly, those gorgeous amber eyes beginning to burn with the familiar edge of lust.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I nestled my head between her thighs greedily and savored my first taste of her for the evening. She groaned loudly as I ran my tongue up the length of her vulva. As she would say, I went after her cunt like a lesbian, trying to sample every inch of her sex. I drove her mad with my tongue on her clit and I fucked her greedily with the length of my tongue.

Before long, I brought up my left hand to assist in pleasuring her. I resumed my work on her clit with my tongue, sometimes flicking it rapidly, sometimes digging into her deeply. I pressed a finger inside of her at the same time and she gasped in response. I overwhelmed her clit with my tongue and explored the inside of her thoroughly wet pussy with my finger. Eventually, I found a bundle of flesh I presumed to be her g-spot as she arced her back into the bed when I pressed against it.

I heard her muffled screams of encouragement, my ears mostly muffled by the pressure of her thighs, and soon I felt the familiar ripples of orgasm echo through her whole body. But I did not stop or slow down. I pressed another finger inside of her and tormented her g-spot. I lapped her up with my tongue, as deeply as I could. I lost track of time making love to her pussy as if it were my whole world. I lost count of the violent convulsions of orgasm she experienced under me. I did not stop until I felt her pry my head from her sex, her hands firmly grasping my hair as she looked down at me.

"Please..." she panted desperately, "...no more. I can't take it any more."

I smiled at her in satisfaction, her face, shoulders and chest flushed bright red. Narrow slits of her eyes looked back at me, still panting in the wake of overwhelming pleasure. She grabbed my left wrist firmly and plunged my fingers which had been soaked with her cum into her mouth. I felt her lick them clean with a new set of faint moans before she pulled them out and rested my hand on her chest.

I felt her pounding heart under her ribs. I felt the urgent rise of her lungs as she tried to catch her breath. She looked at me, satisfaction and desire mixing in equal parts across her flushed face. I leaned up to kiss her and she threw herself into the kiss, tasting me and herself with intensity. She pulled her jaw back, parting our lips, our eyes now inches from each other and my body pressed against hers.

She looked into my eyes and said hoarsely, "What would you like me to do to you now?"

I chuckled and smiled back into her eyes. I said gently, "I want to have sex, but I want to feel as close to you as possible."

She smiled sweetly and nodded her head. "Are you hard?" She said casually, reaching for my cock. I sat back and let her inspect me. I was semi-hard, not having received any attention of my own yet.

She sat up, finally removing her towel and throwing it on the floor. She leaned in and welcomed my cock into her mouth. She held it for a moment, licking me, and we felt it harden inside of her. She continued for a little while to make sure I was fully aroused. Her mouth felt wonderful, but my heart was pounding in anticipation of her pussy.

She sat up with a dramatic smack of her mouth as my cock slid out of her and she smiled at me again, now with saliva coating her lips.

"Spoon me." She said, lying down on her side. "But with your hips below mine so you can enter me."

I nestled myself behind her and once she felt my cock brushing against he ass, she moved her hips to stroke it playfully. When I was correctly positioned behind her, my body pressed against hers, she lifted her leg up into the air and reached down to find me. She moaned loudly as she rubbed my cock against herself a few times, her breath quickening again as she did it.

Finally, she positioned me with her hand at the base of her pussy and pressed herself back into me. I reciprocated instinctively and felt the wet, hot mess of her cunt swallow me up at last. I groaned loudly and she pressed herself back into me. Neither of us could move much in this position, but we moved our hips against each other to create a very pleasing friction.

I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into me and squeezing her breast. We were moaning softly together, enjoying the closeness at least as much as the sex.

She craned her head back, resting it on my shoulder and placing her lips next to my ear.

"I love that you made me beg you to stop eating me." She said absently and intertwined with moans.

"I love how much you love my pussy." She continued, pressing herself into me harder.

"I love that you chose to cuddle-fuck me when I would have done absolutely anything you asked." It was my turn to moan under her words.

"I want you to feel how much I love you as you cum inside me." She whispered into my ear.

It was too much to take. The pleasant tickle of her words against my ear. The intense closeness of our entire bodies intertwined. The pleasurable warmth of her cunt welcoming my cock.

"Cum in that pussy." She whispered, almost begging.

I felt myself losing control. I felt her love pressing back against me. I felt myself begin to ejaculate inside her, and I surrendered my mind to all the feelings overwhelming my heart. I tensed up, pulling her into me with all my strength as I came into her. When the orgasm had run its course, a deep and profound peace spread over me and I relaxed into a gentle cuddle.

This was the best part of sex in that position; we didn't have to move a muscle after the climax, and the intimacy of the moment lingered long after the sexual energy had been exhausted.

Chapter 25 - Similarities

We laid there for a long time in silence. I focused on the feeling of her breathing and the feeling of her heart beating under my hand. It was a moment out of time, sweet and peaceful and warm. I knew that eventually one of us would have to move or say something, but I was determined to let it be her.

She did both of course, after a few minutes. She rolled herself over to face me, touched my face with her hand and told me, "Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." Her face was unreadable as she looked at me, and she got up and disappeared into the bathroom.

I decided it was probably a good idea to get under the covers. I didn't want to get dressed, but it was getting pretty cold without her. So, I stood up and then crawled under the covers, closed my eyes and remembered the still-fresh feeling of her body against mine. She came back out before long, smiled at me bundled up under the covers, and crawled in bed to join me.

She nestled herself facing me, our eyes a few inches apart. She looked sad but she didn't say anything for a while.

"What's wrong?" I asked gently, looking into her eyes.

I saw a tear fall from her eye into her pillow and she said, "I really don't want to be that girl, crying after sex, especially when the sex was so special..." She was almost sobbing now. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me, letting her cry into my chest until she was ready to say more.

She took a deep breath and said into my chest, "I'm sad. I'm really sad. Not because my mother is dead. But because that person is the woman I was born to." She cried again for a while. I hugged her with one arm and gently stroked her hair with the other.

"I've spent my entire adult life trying to forget her, and now that she's dead, I feel like I just have to accept the ugly reality of it. I share half my chromosomes with that horrible woman, there's a big part of me that is from her, and I can't change that, no matter how much I hate it."

She broke into the inconsolable sort of sob that puts a person beyond words for a long stretch of time. I just held her firmly. My heart was breaking to imagine the pain she must be feeling, but there was nothing I could do for her but to hold her and listen.

Eventually, she calmed down a bit, still crying but no longer sobbing. The occasional hiccup-like convulsion rippling through her body as she attempted to breathe evenly. She didn't say anything for a long time, even after she had calmed down.

She looked up at me finally, her face an absolute mess and strings of her mucus were running between her face and my chest. For some reason, I found the sight deeply erotic, and what she said next did not help my composure.

"I've always found the similarities between ugly crying and orgasming fascinating." She was sort of musing to herself distantly. "The emotions and sensations you feel are so intense and similar and out of your control. Your body convulses involuntarily. You're compelled to make ridiculous vocalizations. I always wondered what would happen if you found a way to do both at once."

I knew she could feel my cock hardening against her. I was a little afraid, not sure what to do with myself in the situation. I wanted to just hold her and be there for her, but she was turning me on.

She moaned gently and looked back at me. "It feels like you might be interested in helping me find out."

She reached over to the side of the bed and retrieved several tissues; doing her best to wipe her face and clean the mess she had made on my chest. The mascara left on her eyes had run down her cheeks, and I again found myself growing harder looking at her.

I blinked several times, trying to get ahold of myself. I said, "Katherine, I..."

She put one hand over my mouth and the other she pressed her forefinger against her lips, signaling me to be quiet. She was positioning her hips outside of mine on top of me, almost ready to slip my re-hardened cock into her again. She bent down very close to me, her eyes a very confusing mix of despair and arousal. She said softly, "It's ok. This doesn't have to make sense. Just fuck me. And hold me."

She reached back and guided me into herself, pressing down against me. She collapsed onto my chest and positioned herself so that I could do the fucking under her. I pushed into her gently, the wonderful feeling of being inside her again contrasting awkwardly with the sobs I felt rippling through her. I wrapped my arms around her again and thrust my hips into her rhythmically.

I could feel her crying into my chest, occasionally punctuated by a pleasurable moan. "Please..." she said, between the alternating moans and sobs, "...keep going."

I did as she asked, trying my best to focus on the pleasure I felt from her. She was ugly crying now, but the consuming sobs were mixed with more pleasurable-sounding cries as she struggled to catch her breath under the mixed arousal. I felt her wiggle her hand between our bodies, and I felt her absently go to work on her clit as I continued to fuck her.

She seemed to involuntarily pick her head up and I could see the war on her face between pleasure and despair move into the final act. It seemed as if pleasure was winning the battle, and I felt the intensity of her hand movements escalate. I slammed into her as hard as I could, and after a few more labored thrusts, I heard her break into a painful-sounding climax, her body convulsing both from orgasm and the sobs in a confusing rhythm. The sounds emerging from her throat were a wordless, chaotic blend of ecstasy and agony.

I kept up my rhythm until I felt her hand stop moving. I left my cock inside her but simply held her still-convulsing body patiently. I ran my hands down her back gently, occasionally stoking her hair as well. I could feel her slowly returning to another state of calm.

She didn't pick her head up this time. It almost felt like she was unable to move at all. Eventually, she said softly, weakly, "That was really intense... I don't..." She trailed off for a while, seemingly at a loss for words.

She finally looked at me again, her face an absolute mess of layered tears and mucus and sweat. I found her absolutely beautiful. She said, "Thank you. That was probably really weird for you. I wish I could make you feel what I felt in that moment. I don't know how to describe it. But I feel a lot better."

"It was definitely weird." I agreed. "But it was pretty kinky, and I'm glad I could help you in a meaningful way. I don't have much experience with what you're going through."

"Kinky huh?" She smiled at me, life rushing back into her eyes. "How do you feel about finishing by fucking my tear-and-snot ruined face, and add your cum to the menagerie of bodily fluids dripping off of me?"

Christ, this woman knew how to be kinky. I was extremely into that suggestion, so much so I found it difficult to speak so I just nodded my head like an idiot.

She giggled at me, rolling off of our embrace and finally freeing my cock from her cunt. She got off the bed and looked back at me with a 'what are you waiting for?' smirk.

I got up after her and she got on her knees, legs spread and hips forward in the way that made her breasts look absolutely incredible. She didn't bother to clean herself off, sensing the mess on her face was already arousing me. I stepped toward her and she opened her mouth expectantly.

I plunged my dick into her mouth without hesitation, a filthy mixture of our cum already coating me. She made a point to stare up at me, and within seconds my heart was pounding in my throat. I found her so irrationally hot like this, so I just went with it. I grasped her head in both hands and pushed myself down her throat. She planted her hands on the ground and opened as wide as she could, seeding any control she had back to me.

I fucked her mouth wildly, looking down at those gorgeous, ruined eyes. I pushed myself to the edge of orgasm, crossing the threshold with a final thrust down her throat. I pulled out and stroked myself, soaked in her saliva, and began to cum on her face. She didn't move a muscle, staring back at me as I cried out in release. I shot globs of cum on her nose, cheek, lips and chin, and when I was done, I looked back down at her and groaned one last time.

I found myself wishing I had a picture of her kneeling there. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. She finally brought up a hand to wipe the cum out of her nostril. She smiled at me and dripped it into her mouth.

"Did you enjoy that?" She asked with a very satisfied smile on her cum-encrusted lips.

"Oh my god." I said, sitting back on the bed in exhaustion. "Your face right now is the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"Really?" She giggled, jumping to her feet. "I have to see it then..." She walked into the bathroom and I followed close behind.

"Wow..." She said with genuine admiration in her voice, dabbing some of my cum with her finger. "I look like... I was sobbing the whole time I was being gangbanged."

She looked at me and smiled. She came over and gave me a hug. After a moment she said, "We are a special kind of filthy after all that fucking and crying... why don't we take a shower?"

"My thoughts exactly." I said into the top of her head. She stepped back and grabbed a washcloth to begin cleaning some of the mess from her face. I walked over to the shower and turned it on, anxious to clean ourselves together.

She joined me in the shower before long, and we cleaned each other's bodies affectionately as exhaustion seemed to crash over us both. It was probably pretty late by now, but it was all I could do to dry myself off and crawl back into bed before I felt like I could not move another inch. I felt her crawl in behind me, her warmth pulling me down hopelessly into the oblivion of sleep.