A Witch and Her Familiar Ch. 01

Story Info
Witch summons familiar, gets perverted subby sexy demon.
1.2k words
4.42
2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/28/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail knelt naked on her hardwood bedroom floor at the edge of a large summoning circle she drew with black chalk. The room was uncomfortably warm, a dozen black candles illuminated it, and the smell of incense lingered in the air. She spread her legs and began to play with her clit. It took her a while to find a rhythm, she usually considered masturbation to be a waste of time, but it was necessary for her to cum to complete the ritual. So she relaxed, closed her eyes, and imagined the kind of demon she wanted to summon.

As her pussy got warmer, she reached for her brand-new vibrator, and slowly inserted it. It was easier than she expected, her pussy was wet and welcoming, and as she turned it on a wave of pleasure washed over her. She couldn't help but let out a slight moan which made her blush and nervous that neighbors might hear her. But she continued gently rubbing her clit, pausing occasionally to give her nipples a bit of attention, and increasing the intensity of her vibrator.

After an hour of effort, pleasurable effort, but effort all the same, she finally reached an orgasm. As she gasped for air, and her body shook in ecstasy, all the candles blew out. There was a moment of complete darkness accompanied only by her heavy breathing, and then the candles came back on, one by one, until the room was re-illuminated.

Standing in the center of the summoning circle was an incubus. The first thing Abigail noticed was his lack of clothes, which she appreciated, being naked herself. The second thing was how cute his erect penis and his balls were. They looked smooth, small, and fun to play with, and as her eyes wandered over his body, she realized those attributes fit every part of him perfectly. He was slightly over five feet tall, his penis under four inches long, and there wasn't a single hair below his nose. His skin was so pale it was almost white. His hair, irises, and nails were black. Two tiny black horns poked out of his hair, and a long black tail tipped with a heart swayed behind him. He radiated elegance, confidence, and superiority.

The incubus stepped out of the circle and walked around Abigail. Too tired to follow him with her gaze, she continued to stare straight ahead. He studied her, not her body, but her soul. It was strong, beautiful, and full of endless potential. Quite possibly the most delicious-looking soul he had ever seen. He didn't just see a single night's fling as he expected, but instead a lifelong partnership.

The incubus stopped and the smile left his face. He hadn't connected with a soul like this in hundreds of years. When he was summoned, he was prepared to romance her, to manipulate her, to eat part of her soul, and charge her heavily for the honor. But with a soul like this, one he could potentially bond with, that approach would ruin his chances at a relationship. At least the kind of relationship he desperately wanted.

He continued around Abigail, by now she had stretched out her legs so she was sitting rather than kneeling, and he sat in her lap. He wrapped his legs around her waist and placed his arms on her shoulders. His dick rested against her stomach. Her breasts were slightly below his face. He took a moment to examine her body. Her skin was pale as well, but not as pale as his. Her hair was long and black. She had subtle muscles and definitely enough strength to pick him up and throw him around. His cock twitched at the thought. Her nipples were pink and perky. Her breasts were full but not unmanageably big. She used magic to remove her body hair and added a glow to her skin. There were a few long scars scattered around her body, possibly from blood magic, possibly from adventuring.

The incubus pressed up against her, their chests touched, his dick squished against her abs, and he stretched up to kiss her. Suddenly, Abigail felt re-energized. All the magic she used for the ritual was restored. She looked at the incubus, actually saw him fully for the first time, and he smiled the softest smile imaginable. "My name's Jamie," he whispered.

"I'm Abigail," she whispered back.

There was a moment of silence as they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"So you're looking for a familiar? It's pretty ambitious of you to summon an incubus. Most people wouldn't be able to pull off the spell. You could have seriously hurt yourself."

"I'm not most people. I deserve the best. And I can give you the best as well." Abigail kissed Jamie this time, his heart melted, and a little bit of pre-cum squirted out. Not that Abigail noticed with all the sweat that was on her, nor would she have minded anyway.

"Are you sure you've thought this through?" Jamie asked, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open in anticipation.

"I've been planning for this since my first magic lesson." She kissed him again, his heart melted even more, and more pre-cum squirted between them.

"I've been told I'm a bit of a handful."

"I can summon a mage hand to help with that."

Jamie smiled, rested his head against her breasts, and gently kissed them. Abigail put her arms around him, slowly stood up, and carried him over to the bed. She laid him down, his eyes still closed, and spread his legs. Just touching his soft thighs shot a bolt of ecstasy through her body. His "asshole", which wasn't so much an asshole as it was a genetically perfected pleasure hole, pulsed eagerly. Abigail teased the rim of it with her finger, causing him to moan and curl his toes. "Keep it down you little slut," she said. "I have neighbors." Jamie didn't respond, but instead squirmed and thrusted his hips. Abigail rolled her eyes and placed her hand on his cock. He moaned again but quickly stifled it by biting his lip. She slowly inserted a finger into his ass and another bolt of ecstasy coursed through her. It was so warm, wet, and soft. If just her finger felt this good, she couldn't imagine how a dick would feel. She began to slowly massage his cock while sliding her finger in and out. Jamie's body shook with pleasure, and in a matter of seconds, he orgasmed. Thick, warm cum shot all over Abigail's hand.

Abigail had to be his soulmate. It was the only explanation for how he was feeling. So warm inside and completely safe in her presence. He was supposed to be always in control, not only of his body, but of the situation. But he was too deep in subspace now to control anything. He was completely hers.

Abigail wiped the cum from her hand onto the sheets. They were already dirty from her sweat, and the natural lube from Jamie's ass, so they didn't get much worse. She crawled on top of Jamie, wrapped her arms around him, and rolled over so he was resting on her chest. He nuzzled up against her breasts with a massive smile on his face. Within a minute they were both asleep.