A Witness to Corruption

Story Info
A manipulative, controlling student corrupts her professor.
3.8k words
4.72
11.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSub
DrSub
33 Followers

I watched, in complete and utter awe, from the back of the lecture hall as she went to work. I knew her chosen prey stood no real chance of resisting what she had planned for him. She was too beautiful, and far too skilled, for any man to not eventually give in and submit to her. She had an incredible knowledge of dark psychological techniques that she could use, and this coupled with her amazing looks and stunningly, curvaceous body, gave her all the weapons she needed.

"Just sit at the back and watch," she had ordered me pointing to a seat.

"Who knows you may even enjoy it," she said teasingly, with a wink, before sauntering down to take her seat at the front.

I could see so many of the male students stare at her body as it swayed down the steps, even the ones with girlfriends who gave them disapproving nudges, but it was not these young men that she was interested in - she was here to seduce the lecturer.

He was currently shuffling through his lecture notes at the front of the lecture theatre and had no idea how much danger he was in and that a powerful predatory woman had decided to target him. He was in her sights and was going to be corrupted. I don't know why but my cock throbbed hard and pushed against the steel bars of its confined cage at the thought!

I had first met Rosie at the start of term. We were in the same halls of residence and I could not believe my luck as she was easily the most attractive woman I had ever seen. There was just something about her that radiated feminine power and you could not help feeling a rush of excitement and arousal in her presence. She was beautiful with piercing green eyes, dark wavy hair and full lips which created an amazing pouty mouth. Her body though was sculpted by the gods! Full and very curvaceous, it just clung to the tight clothing she chose to wear and her perfect chest just seemed to rise up challenging you not to stare at the deep cleavage it produced. A challenge that was impossible not to fail.

I was taken aback when I first saw her but summoned up the courage to approach and start up a conversation. I think she must have sensed my nervousness as she was so very sweet at first and seemed happy to chat. I probably gave away how thrilled I was when I learnt we were on the same course together. I was tall, athletic, quite good looking, and normally very confident around girls but something about Rosie was different. You could not help feel her power. I think she sensed how much I wanted to make a good impression and was very understanding and happy to spend some time with me. I was so incredibly happy when she agreed to meet me later that evening for a drink. I thought all my dreams had come true!

I am not sure when it really started but slowly, almost imperceptibly, she started to get inside my mind and begin conditioning me. Looking back it was probably on that first date, in the bar. She turned up looking incredible again and whenever we needed a new round of drinks she would just lock her hypnotic, green eyes on to mine and this would trigger strange emotions within me. I would quickly offer to pay for the drinks again and she would start to smoulder, push her chest up towards me and gently stroke the side of my neck or shoulder. This display and small touch would trigger a wave of pleasure that ran through my whole body, causing my cock to throb, and I was happy to run off to the bar again for her. She had expensive tastes in her drinks, for a student, but I didn't care.

One time after I offered to buy her another drink she said, "good boy! You are pleasing me," while she stroked down the side of my neck and chest and the wave of pleasure that ran through me seemed to be amplified greatly. I think she noticed as I exhaled deeply, suppressing a moan.

At the end of the evening she leaned into me, pushing her large chest up against me so that I could feel how full her breasts were and gave me a small peck on the cheek.

"See you again soon," she said before turning around and walking away.

I watched this incredible body leave and was left feeling both exhilarated and excited. No woman had ever affected me that way before.

And then she ignored me. I don't know why or whether I had done something wrong but for the rest of the week I couldn't seem to get to interact with her again. I saw her in lectures but she always seemed to be sitting at the other side of the theatre and in the Halls of Residence she just gave me a quick, cursory smile when passing. If I tried to talk to her she said she was, "too busy at the moment," and I noticed that she smirked when she saw the disappointment on my face. I was desperate for her attention and was suffering with real emotional discomfort.

I ached to see her again, and then completely out of the blue she texted me! I felt a rush of excitement as I read the words and my heart started racing.

"I need someone to pick up a delivery for me," it said. Not a question, just a statement!

I thought about an appropriate response and replied, "I would be happy to help".

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I waited. I realised I desperately wanted to be useful for her. Anything to spend time with her again.

"Good boy," she texted back and then gave me directions to pick up her delivery.

It was quite a heavy box and when I returned with it I was sweating and my arms were starting to ache. I knocked on her door and waited expectantly. When the door swung open I was so taken aback that I nearly dropped the box. Rosie was dressed just in a silk dressing gown which clung to her body and showed off every curve to its full. She had the same smirk on her face when she saw my startled reaction and asked me to come into her room. She told me where to put down the box and then gestured for me to come and sit next to her. The dressing gown was short and started to ride up her thigh as she sat, and it was slightly open at the front teasing me with a glimpse of her stunning cleavage.

"Thank you for helping me," she said as she reached over and stroked the side of my neck.

"It does please me when a man is willing to be useful for me".

I watched helplessly as her breasts seemed to rise up towards me as she spoke.

" mmmy ppleaure," I managed to stammer, almost frozen, as I gazed into her hypnotic green eyes.

"Your pleasure you say! Did you enjoy being useful to me, pleasing me?"

She seemed to smoulder again and part her full luscious lips in such a sensual way that my cock started to throb insanely. What was happening!

"Yes very much," I admitted melting under the feminine power that seemed to radiate from her and I could feel overwhelming me.

"And would you like to feel the pleasure of pleasing me more regularly?" she asked and this time when she said this her hand slide over and started stroking the top of my thigh causing my hard cock to feel like it might burst.

I thought I was going to cum I was so aroused but just nodded and said "yes Rosie."

"Good because I will have lots more jobs for you, and find many ways for you to be useful, so you can feel this pleasure again. What do you say?"

"Thank you Rosie."

"You are most welcome. Now you can go now."

And with that she ushered me towards the door leaving me in the corridor feeling totally confused at what had just happened. I had agreed to do chores and run errands for her and I had ended up thanking her for the opportunity.

I started to get demands texted to me on a regular basis - "clean my bathroom", "pick up my laundry", "here is a shopping list for you," and each time all I could think about was completing the task as well as possible so that Rosie was pleased with me. After finishing each task, she would give me a small dose of her attention. She would switch on her smouldering, seductive demeanour and tell me how pleased she was with me. This would always involve her touching me slightly to send a spasm of pleasure through my body, like I was being fed a drug.

One night, after finishing one of her tasks, she asked me to download a money app she recommended and told me it was another way that I could please her. I was a little reluctant at first, as being a student I didn't have much money, but seeing me hesitate she snuggled up next to me and pushed her chest against me. I then felt her fingertips ever so slowly slide across my thigh and begin to trace up and down the outline of my throbbing cock.

I could hardly breath as she stared into my eyes and said "it would be so incredibly hot if you did this for me and it would please me very much."

Her fingertips continued there dance and I was just so very turned on I couldn't think straight and had to agree. Once the app was downloaded, and I had linked it with my bank account, she picked up her phone and very soon after a notification pinged on mine. I looked at it and could see it was a request from her for money. I stared at her and then back at my phone and then back at her.

Her fingers started to speed up there movements and I was on the edge of cumming when her eyes flashed and she said sternly "do it now."

I hit send and at the exact same time she leaned in to plant her full, beautiful lips on mine and I came violently in my pants. I was shaken by the strength of the orgasm that seemed to shake my whole body and when my head cleared, and I started to feel embarrassed by what had happened, she stroked the side of my face and said "gooood boy."

Over the next few days, no matter how hard I tried, I could not get that incident out of my head. Previously she had sometimes teased my cock but that was the only time she had made me cum. I kept thinking about it and it was difficult to concentrate on my studies. I was in my room studying for an exam when a notification flashed up on my phone. I could see it was a further request for money from Rosie! Why did my cock immediately get hard! What was going on?

Then I received a text which just had the emoji "😈."

I stared at my phone feeling very confused but very aroused.

Another text arrived which said "go and stroke your cock and don't press send until you cum."

Not a request, an order.

I was so turned on I could not help following her instructions and do what she had demanded. Again as I hit send an amazingly strong orgasm wracked by body and my knees nearly buckled.

Another text arrived "good boy - doesn't it give you pleasure to obey me?"

"Yes Rosie," I texted back feeling incredibly weak.

Over the next few weeks, as well as the usual chores and texts she gave me, I received several requests for money. I couldn't really afford it but started to cut back on my spending and sacrifice some non essentials, so that I could comply with her demands. Each time it made me so turned on I felt I needed to jerk off at the same time and always came hard when sending to her.

I was becoming completely infatuated and obsessed with her and she was constantly on my mind. No one had ever affected me like she had. I realised that I was falling deeply in love with her and the next time I was with her I admitted my feelings. She just looked deeply into my eyes and that same knowing smirk spread across her lips.

"I know you do," she said looking so confident and powerful." That's because I understand what you need and what you desire."

It was not quite the response I was hoping for but could only just nodded meekly.

"I know you want me sexually, but let me tell you that will NEVER happen," she added "but don't worry you can still be with me and give me pleasure in other ways."

She noticed the disappointment obvious on my face and continued to look deeply in to my eyes saying "you can serve me with your time and with your wallet. You do still want to be with me, and have my attention don't you?"

I nodded desperately and pleaded "yes Rosie."

"Good boy," she purred.

"The only other thing to do now is put this on," and she reached behind her and produced a steel chastity device. It looked far too small to fit but she just dangled it in front of my face.

I was shocked by this intervention but again she kept looking me in the eyes and said "It is very important that I control when you get to cum. That will keep you focused on me and ensure that you are the best slave possible. If you want our relationship to continue you will have to wear it."

It was the first time she had used the term "slave," and it dawned on me that this was exactly what I was becoming.

"Yes Rosie," a said feeling completely overwhelmed by her feminine power.

"Yes Goddess Rosie," she corrected me with a look of complete authority on her face.

"Yes Goddess Rosie."

She helped me put on the chastity cage and squeezed my cock into it. It felt so tight but she slipped in the lock and with a flush in her face and her pupils dilating she removed the key. She then slowly rubbed the key across her bottom lip and down her incredible cleavage causing my cock to throb in in it's confined prison.

From then on I was completely fucked! Goddess Rosie enjoyed keeping me incredibly horny and desperate. I did all her chores quickly, enthusiastically and to the very best of my ability keen to make her happy. When a demand for money appeared on my phone it still turned me on and made my full balls ache and my cock push against the bars of the cage. Pressing send felt like having an orgasm, and gave me some slight relief, without actually cumming. It was the only release I was permitted.

A few weeks later, after I had just finished cleaning her car, we were sitting together in her room and she turned to me.

"I think I am going to fuck Professor Roberts," she said.

Professor Roberts was one of the lecturers that we both had. He was quite young for a Professor and was tall, athletic and good looking in a slightly nerdy way, with wavy brown hair and turtle shell glasses. He dressed casually and had a pleasant, laid-back demeanour but I was shocked at what she had said and the casual, matter of fact way she had said it.

"Is that allowed Goddess? Could he not get into trouble for that, and anyway isn't he married?" I asked.

"Oooh yes I am sure he could get into a great deal of trouble and he definitely should know better but let's see how strong his resistance is. Being married doesn't make any difference, if anything it just makes it more fun!"

The thought of someone being able to sample her gorgeous, voluptuous body made me very jealous but also caused my cock to swell and ache.

She looked at me,knowing exactly the discomfort she was causing, and stroked the key that was dangling from a chain between her breast and said "it is what I want and you want me to have everything I desire don't you?"

"yes Goddess Rosie of course," I admitted.

The next day, at Professor Roberts lecture she had ordered me to sit at the back as she went down to the front row and took up her seat in the middle.

I watched Professor Roberts look up, glance towards her and then stare a little bit longer than he should have. He then looked down again at his desk and started his lecture but seemed distracted and fumbled his words at times. I could just see Goddess Rosie at the front and watched attentively as she moved her body in the chair, crossing and uncrossing her legs, pushing her chest up aggressively towards him, dangling her high healed shoe from the end of her toes and occasionally running her hands over her thighs and sides of her chest. I could see Professor Roberts struggling to stay in control and I thought I could see a large bulge developing in the front of his pants. I wondered if anyone else in the lecture hall could see what was going on or what the cause was?

At the end of the lecture all the students hurried out the back of the lecture theatre but I lingered by the back door as I saw Goddess Rosie had stayed behind and was now standing up and striding confidently towards Professors Roberts. Like a panther stalking its prey her body swayed and moved in her high heels and was amazingly sexy. I could see the startled look in the poor professor's eyes. I watched as she stopped in front of him and started talking. She was running her fingertips through her long black hair which tumbled down over her shoulders and chest and I am sure I saw her push her breasts up towards him again. I watched as he just nodded in agreement and they walked off together.

My cock was throbbing and aching so desperately watching this display of Goddess Rosie's seductive and manipulative skills and I had not cum for so long. I was ridiculously horny that some precum stared to leak through my cage and into my underwear. Goddess Rosie just looked up at me with her knowing smirk, as she went through the door with the professor, leaving me a squirming mess.

I didn't see Goddess Rosie for the rest of the day and then that evening a demand for money popped up on my phone followed by a text which said, "details?"

I send the money immediately and texted back, "yes please Goddess."

Very quickly a further text arrived which said "come around to my room now."

I did as I was told and when Goddess Rosie opened her door she was back in her silk dressing gown, moulding itself to her curves, again. I sighed deeply at the sight before me and she ushered me in and sat me down on the end of her bed. There she described what had happened in great detail, all the time gently rubbing her fingers over the inside of my thigh and chastity cage.

I moaned and squirmed as she told me how she had asked Professor Roberts to explain a particular aspect of the course to her. How he had agreed willingly and suggested going back to his office, "where it would be quieter."

How once there, and he was sitting at his desk, she had moved around the side of him and leaned forward on the pretext of showing him something in a book but really to just extenuate her cleavage in front of his eyes.

How his eyes had glaced over at that moment and she had noticed the large, throbbing erection he was trying to hide in his trousers.

She told me how she could see the battle that was going on inside the poor soul and how he had stared at her and weekly mumbled, "bbbuut ii can't! it's not allowed and I am married."

How she had just stared back, smouldering and radiating feminine power, determined to corrupt him and slowly slid the tip of her tongue over her lips and watched him break in front of her.

He was just overwhelmed with lust and arousal and leaned in to kiss her. She accepted his submission willingly and pushed her full lips against his, sliding her wet tongue aggressively into his mouth. She then told me how she had slid her hands down to unzip his pants and release his hard cock, which she was delighted to discover was as big and thick as she had hoped, before straddling him on his chair and lowering her wet pussy onto it.

She told me how his eyes had rolled back into his head with the sensations of being inside her and she had ridden him slowly, controlling every movement, while holding his head still and staring straight into his eyes while he whimpered with the incredible pleasure that was washing over him.

She told me that she had cum several times herself while fucking her professor, and had felt thoroughly satisfied, while he was left completely broken.

After the Professor had cum with the biggest orgasm of his life and his head cleared, Goddess Rosie told me how he suddenly felt very ashamed and scared about what happened.

"What have I done?" he stammered with a look of fear on his face.

She told me how she had stroked the side of his face and said, "it's okay it can be our little secret, no one else needs to know. I know you are scared at the moment but you will soon start to crave this again. As long as you keep me happy everything will be fine, trust me!"

And with that she had left him in his office, completely defeated, with his trousers down by his ankles.

DrSub
DrSub
33 Followers
12