A Wizard of Ooz Ch. 05

Story Info
Kat's in Ooz while Dorothy cuddles up with her husband
4.4k words
4.7
45.4k
14
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers

Let’s see, Katnipper brings everyone up to date on what’s happened up until now in this little space after the title. Why doesn’t she just tell everyone to read the first four chapters before starting on number five? The heck with all that recapping stuff, the important thing is that I’m Dorothy, and I’ve taken over the writing of this story. Kat is stuck in Ooz. Her husband, Bill, is passed out right now, so let’s take a peek and see how she’s doing.

“Workers Paradise City is this way, Dorothy,” the scarecrow said.

“I’m not Dorothy, you idiot!” Kat said.

“You’re just suffering from the aftereffects of the coke,” tin man said.

Kat took a quick inventory of her body. Yup, it was the same middle-aged one she’d had yesterday. “Are you blind?” she asked.

“Far from it,” purred the lesbian lioness, licking Kat’s neck.

It made Kat shiver. It also made her marvel at how she got so much tongue back into her mouth without looking like a chipmunk.

“My name is Dorothy,” Kat said, and stopped abruptly. “Dorothy,” she tried again, baffled. Every time she tried to say, “Kat,” it came out, “Dorothy.”

“Dorothy it is,” they all said.

“No, this isn’t right. I’m not Dorothy, I’m Dorothy.”

“Hi, Dorothy,” they all said.

“Arf,” said Toto.

Dorothy/Kat inspected her surroundings with a new eye. She was in deep shit, and she knew it.

“Lioness,” she said, “could you make sure they don’t come near me with those things?” She was pointing to the two large devices attached to the tin man and scarecrow’s groins.

“Does that mean you’re my bitch?” Lioness asked excitedly.

Dorothy/Kat looked at the huge cornstalk cock of the scarecrow, and monster vibrator of the tin man. “Yes,” she said, meekly.

“I’m a dyke,” lioness yelled, and jumped high into the air. She pirouetted, curtsied, and undulated suggestively, then danced in ever widening circles. “I’m a lesbian,” she sang, over and over.

“I thought I was weird,” Dorothy/Kat said, watching the display.

“You want me now, don’t you,” she said in a sultry voice, over her shoulder, as she rubbed her ass on the scarecrow.

“Yes,” said the scarecrow, his cornstalk growing.

“You can’t resist me now, can you,” she said to the tin man, swishing her tail between his legs.

“No,” said the tin man, all his vibrators going.

“Then I’m a challenge to your manhood, and the only thing that can make me a real woman is a good fuck,” she said, and threw herself on the grass.

Dorothy/Kat watched in fascination as scarecrow and tin man accosted her.

“I’d better find a cast iron chastity belt,” Dorothy/Kat muttered as the cowardly lioness yowled with pleasure.

“You’ll need more than that,” cackled the Wicked Lawyer of the East. “I’m sick of everyone helping. It’s time for me to make life miserable for you.”

Rubbing her hands with malicious glee, and with total disregard of the personal lives of her employees, she called an emergency staff meeting.

“I’ll get you, my pretty,” she said as the memos went out.

The Magic Computer Part 4by Dorothy.

Since it’s going to take a while for the Wicked Lawyer to have her meeting, and Dorothy/Kat is sitting on a log, waiting for her three friends to finish their orgy, I might as well bring you up to date on what’s happening in the real world.

First, forget all that stuff Kat said about her husband. I’ve been cuddling up with him ever since we dumped her in Ooz, and I can tell you that he’s a sweet teddy bear.

My first night in the real world was wonderful. Bill didn’t last as long as the people in Fiction World do, but the stinky smells you have here are such a turn-on that I didn’t mind.

I had a little trouble with him this morning, something about being tired and having to go to work, but I found a whole roll of duct tape under the kitchen sink and used most of it on him. Who needs magic panties when you have duct tape? I discovered something useful if you girls ever have a problem with your guy going soft on you. Tear a strip of duct tape real thin and wind it around the base of his dick. I’ve got him in there on the bed, tied up like a mummy right now, and although he’s so worn out that he can’t breath right, his pecker is still sticking straight up, ready for action. Cool, huh? I’m getting horny just thinking about it. Very horny, as a matter of fact. Got to take care of something, be right back.

I’m back. That was fun. I haven’t been able to get any cum out of him since our third go-around last night, though. His pecker has become ridiculously sensitive too. I can tell by the way he keeps trying to pull it away from me and the way he’s always begging me to stop. It’s so cute to hear a man say, “no more, please,” and stuff like that. In fact, it’s kind of exciting. Real exciting, now that I think of it. Oh hell, this won’t be long, I promise. I’ll be back before you know it.

That sucked. Nothing turns me off as much as a man crying. Where the hell’s his pride? Doesn’t he have any self-respect? I turned him over and gave him a good spanking for it, I can tell you. If he’s going to act like a baby, he’s going to get spanked like one. The spanking part was kind of fun, though. I spotted a nice hairbrush in the bathroom. I’ll have to use that next time so my hand won’t hurt this much.

Oops, someone’s at the door. Oh my God! It’s the UPS man and he’s adorable. I hope I have enough duct tape left. Here, you guys watch Kat in Ooz while I go get him.

Back to the Wizard of Ooz

“Come on, Dorothy. It’s time to go see the Wizard,” said the scarecrow.

Dorothy/Kat glanced over at the city. It looked like a Mormon temple in green. “Why not?” she said, getting up. “Lead the way.”

“No,” said the tin man. “We have to lock arms and dance our way over there.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right,” Dorothy/Kat said. “What the hell, I’ve always loved this story anyway, let’s do it.”

“You're out of the woods You're out of the dark You're out of the night...”

Dorothy/Kat had always liked this musical interlude, wishing there were more to it, so she sang along.

Her companions came to a halt and looked at her funny.

“I was just…” she started.

They shook their heads gravely.

“But…”

“No,” they said, firmly.

“Well, that’s just plain silly,” Dorothy/Kat said, but she kept quiet when the voices started singing again. She just skipped along with the rest of them while Toto kept nipping at their heels.

The gate was large enough to drive a train through, and in the center was a knocker shaped like a man with large, brass balls. The balls hung freely, and were obviously what was used to knock.

Dorothy/Kat couldn’t suppress a smile at the worried expression they’d carved of the doorknocker’s face.

“Thump-thump-thump,” went the knocker-balls on the knocker plate as Dorothy/Kat rapped.

“That is so cool,” Dorothy/Kat said. The knocker-man’s expression had changed from worry to pain. She knocked again.

“Can’t you read the sign?” an angry voice said.

“Oh, hello,” Dorothy/Kat said, spotting the man’s head in a little door that had opened in the big one. “What sign?”

“Why, that sign, of course,” he said, then looked confused. “Wait right here,” he said and closed the door.

He was back in a moment, and handed a sign to the knocker man.

“Please use bell,” said the sign.

“What bell?” Dorothy/Kat asked.

The knocker man pointed.

“Sorry,” she said.

He gave her a pained smile.

Sure enough, right next to the door was a doorbell girl. She had a button between her legs. Dorothy/Kat pushed it and a loud giggle filled the air.

“I love it,” said the cowardly lioness. She rushed up and pushed the button herself.

The giggle was even louder this time, and ended with a little gasp.

“Let me try,” said the tin man.

The doorbell woman moaned.

“Me too,” said the scarecrow.

The doorbell woman was screaming with ecstasy as they all took turns pushing her button.

“ALL RIGHT!” yelled the man from his little door.

“Sorry,” they all muttered.

“Please, please, please, please, please,” said the doorbell woman.

Scarecrow pushed her button one more time and she let out a gurgling sigh. Dorothy/Kat noticed that the doorknocker’s balls had grown twice as large.

“What do you want?” the man demanded.

“We want to see the Wizard,” they said.

“The Wizard? But nobody can see the great Ooz. Nobody's ever seen the great Ooz. Even I've never seen him.”

“Oh, I didn’t know that,” said the lioness.

“Sorry to have bothered you,” said the tin man.

“Thanks for your help,” said the scarecrow, pushing the doorbell woman’s button one more time. She giggled.

“Wait!” said Dorothy/Kat. “I know how to handle this.”

“But no one gets to see the Wizard,” said the tin man.

“No ones ever seen the Wizard,” said the lioness.

“Even he hasn’t seen the Wizard,” said the scarecrow.

“Shut up,” said Dorothy/Kat. “Let me handle this.”

She turned back to the door, but the man was gone. Smiling, Dorothy/Kat indicated the doorbell woman.

“Oo, ah, yes, more, ahhh,” the doorbell woman moaned as they pushed her button again.

“WHAT?” said the man.

“How do you know there is a Wizard if you’ve never seen him?” Dorothy/Kat asked.

“Because he, uh…, you’re wasting my time.”

“Don’t know, do you? Do you know why? Because I’m the one who wrote this story. If you don’t let us in, I’ll rewrite it and make you the doorknocker.”

“Oh, well why didn’t you say so. That’s a horse of a different color. Come on in.”

“It’s everything I dreamed it would be,” Dorothy/Kat said as they stepped inside.

The streets were paved with gold, beautiful people bustled past wearing fashion designer outfits, and a fountain in the square had all different kinds of booze arching out in every direction.

Ah-ah-ah, oo-oo-oo, and a couple of licks of cooze, That’s how we while the hours away, in the merry old land of Ooz.

“Get a load of him,” said the cowardly lioness.

“Him” was a man with a horse’s head, standing by a rickshaw. He had thigh-high leather boots, a jaunty cap, silk shirt, and a gold embroidered jacket. He didn’t have any pants, and he was hung like, well, a horse.

“Damn,” said Dorothy/Kat.

“Who, what are you?” Lioness said.

“I’m the horse of a different color you’ve heard about,” he said, and turned pink. “Where would you like to go?”

Lioness was rubbing herself all up and down the horse of a different color, but although he kept changing colors, he didn’t respond in any other way.

“Quick, Dorothy, come over here,” Lioness, said. She didn’t wait, but dragged Dorothy/Kat around in front of the horse of a different color.

“What?”

“Kiss me, bitch,” Lioness said.

“Hold on a min…, mmuff,” Dorothy/Kat said as lioness smother her mouth with a kiss.

“Now eat me.”

Lioness forced Dorothy/Kat to her knees, and held her face to her crotch. Her tail twitched as she humped Dorothy/Kat’s face, and she coyly looked over her shoulder at the horse of a different color. It was having the desired effect. His cock was pulsing, and growing larger with every pulse.

Dorothy/Kat, scarecrow, and tin man sat side by side in the rickshaw.

“Where are we going?” asked the tin man.

“It doesn’t much matter,” Dorothy/Kat said. “At this rate, we’ll never get there.”

The ride had consisted of hundred yard dashes while the horse of a different color chased lioness down, and then a half hour of him fucking her.

“No, no, no. I’m a lesbian,” lioness squealed, and they were off again.

“This is embarrassing,” Dorothy/Kat said as the two went at it again in the street. “And I think I’m starting to get whiplash,” she added, as they jolted off again.

“Did someone say whiplash?”

“Hi, Wicked Lawyer of the East,” Dorothy/Kat said. “I don’t think they have any money.”

“Looser,” quipped the lawyer, and disappeared.

“Here we are,” said the horse of a different color.

He looked very bedraggled, and sweat was pouring off his body.

“I’ll be right with you,” lioness said, and started licking him clean.

“That’s erotic as hell,” Dorothy/Kat said.

Lioness was holding him down, licking every part of his body. He was completely passive as she twisted him this way and that, licking him in long, strong strokes.

“Yes, erotic as hell,” tin man and scarecrow said in unison. They were both looking at Dorothy/Kat.

“No fucking way,” Dorothy/Kat screamed, but it was too late.

You don’t want to see this, so let’s switch to:

The Magic Computer, part 5by Dorothy

I found more duct tape, three unopened rolls of it in the basement. The UPS man was fantastic. I got cum out of him four times before he petered out. Now I’ve got him on the bed with Bill. They don’t like it when I roll them on top of each other or rub their faces on each other’s peckers. I’m not doing it to be mean or anything, it’s just that that’s the only way I can get them to move anymore.

A guy with a real sexy voice called and asked for Bill. I played it real cool, and talked him into bringing Bill’s work to the house. I hope he’s as sexy as his voice sounds. I wonder if three of these real world men will be enough?

Wait! Two men are coming to the door. I hope they’re not Jehovah’s Witnesses. Be salesmen, please, please.

“Hello, come in.”

Back to Ooz

Dorothy/Kat’s eyes had rolled back into her head and she was drooling. Scarecrow had her impaled from behind, and the tin sex-toy man had his Lady Dragon vibrator deep in her cooz. Suspended between them, her legs twitched along with the rest of her body.

Back to the Magic Computer

Two cops came by, looking for all the men I have tied up in the bedroom. Lucky thing, too. I was running out of duct tape and they had handcuffs.

I have sixteen of them back there, and I used a magic marker to put numbers on their foreheads. Now I can keep track of which one I did last. I have them all lined up, side by side, and can hop from one to the other.

I just called 911 and told them to send more cops.

Back to Ooz

“Are you all right, honey,” lioness asked.

“Blitheahgh,” Dorothy/Kat said.

“She doesn’t seem to have the staying power she did before,” scarecrow said.

“We’d better get her inside,” tin man said.

Dorothy/Kat was too far gone to notice the building they were taking her into. It was the Luxury Health Spa of Ooz.

Toto was washed, scented, shaved into a poodle cut, and given a pink bow.

Tin sex-toy man had all his motors cleaned and oiled, the contacts on his switches burnished, and super long-lasting “Bunny Batteries” installed.

Scarecrow was stuffed with all new straw, the leer on his face was repainted, and his cornstalk was cleaned and trimmed.

Cowardly lioness was licked clean by a large male lion, and purred the entire time.

Dorothy/Kat, still out cold and twitching, was strapped spread-eagle to a bed until she came to.

“What? Where am I? What’s happening?” Dorothy/Kat said when she came to her senses.

“Click-click-click,” came a sound from the darkness.

“Who’s there?” asked Dorothy/Kat.

The click-click came closer, and a spotlight illuminated a woman standing at the foot of the bed. She was tall, slender, and dressed head to toe in shiny black vinyl. Cutouts allowed her nipples to protrude, and heart-shaped openings exposed her pussy and ass.

“Vat haf ve here?” she said, in a thick German accent. She was slapping the handle of a whip into her palm.

“I didn’t write anything like this,” Dorothy/Kat said, testing her bonds.

“Of course you did. This is the Health Spa of Ooz, where your every need will be attended to.”

“I don’t need to be tied up,” Dorothy/Kat said.

“Of course you do. All women are always tied up. This one is your husband,” she twanged the strap holding Dorothy/Kat’s right wrist, “and this one is the kids,” she tapped the left. “Here’s the house,” left leg strap, “and here are all the bonds you put on yourself,” she said, jerking on the right leg strap.

“That’s why I invented this damn fantasy world. Now let me up.”

“Not so fast, liebefrau, there’s more to life than being all tied up. Hans!”

A naked man came running up and threw himself on the floor at her feet.

“Prepare her,” she said.

“Yes, mistress,” he said and scampered onto the bed.

He was all over her, touching, prodding, and inspecting every inch. Nothing about it was sexual, however, and Dorothy/Kat soon found herself starting to relax. The man, naked as he was, seemed only interested in cleaning and shaving every inch of Dorothy/Kat’s body. It was soothing the way his gentle hands went about their work.

“This isn’t half bad,” Dorothy/Kat said.

“Yes, dear,” said the woman, patting Dorothy/Kat’s cheek. “You may kiss it,” she added, sticking her ass in Dorothy/Kat’s face.

It was a perfect ass, flawless and sweet smelling. Dorothy/Kat felt foolish as hell, but she wanted to kiss it.

“Come, come,” the woman said, but she didn’t sound impatient.

Dorothy/Kat kissed the cheek of her ass.

“Now the other one,” she said, offering the other cheek.

Dorothy/Kat kissed it too, pressing her face into the soft cheek.

“Now here,” she said, indicating the pucker of her ass.

Dorothy/Kat kissed it, and stuck her tongue into it. It tasted good.

“Yes, we take care of all your needs here at the Luxury Health Spa of Ooz,” she said, lowering herself on Dorothy/Kat’s tongue. “We even take care of some of our own needs while we’re at it,” she added, moving her hips subtlety.

Dorothy/Kat licked and sucked on the woman’s asshole, amazed at herself that she was enjoying it so much. How could she enjoy being tied down and forced to lick another woman’s nastiest place?

“Now here,” the woman said, sliding back and holding her pussy lips open with her fingers.

Dorothy/Kat dipped her tongue into her pussy, and the German accent disappeared as she started saying, “Oh, God,” over and over.

“Am I doing it right?” Dorothy/Kat asked, flicking the nub of her clit, and then circling her tongue in the moist folds.

“Yes, yes. Perfect, don’t stop,” she gasped.

Dorothy/Kat drove her tongue as deep as she could, and wiggled it wildly. The woman was taking long, shuddering breaths, and despite being tied up, Dorothy/Kat felt as if she was the one in charge.

“Beg me,” Dorothy/Kat said, flicking her clit again.

“Please, please. I’ll do anything,” the woman nearly cried.

Dorothy/Kat sucked the woman’s clit into her mouth, and holding it there, tormented it with her tongue. The woman went crazy, crying out and pressing her full weight on Dorothy/Kat, but Dorothy/Kat enjoyed every minute of it.

“Yes, yes,” she yowled, oblivious to how much noise she was making, and sweet nectar flowed out of her pussy as she came.

Dorothy/Kat lapped it up like a hungry kitten, savoring every drop. There may well have been magic in that juice, because Dorothy/Kat felt like a new woman once she’d drunk it.

“That was wonderful,” the woman said, raining kisses all over Dorothy/Kat’s face. “Let me do it for you,” she said, trailing kisses down Dorothy/Kat’s body.

The naked man had neatly trimmed Dorothy/Kat’s pubic hair, and it was now in the shape of a small heart with the bottom pointing at her clit. The woman didn’t need this guidance, however. She found Dorothy/Kat’s pussy with no trouble at all.

“Oh,” Dorothy/Kat gasped as soft lips touched her most private place. She tried to close her legs, but the straps held her legs wide. “Oh,” she moaned again when the tongue invaded her.

“I love your pussy,” the woman said, and drew her tongue from below her pussy all the way to the top. “You’re like nothing I’ve ever tasted before.”

It felt so good that tears were starting to well up in Dorothy/Kat’s eyes.

katnipper
katnipper
12 Followers
12