A Wolf Girl's Reward

Story Info
Young man gets summoned as a reward for a wolf girl.
2.8k words
4.41
10k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flooke
Flooke
14 Followers

First time doing this, if you see anything blatantly wrong feel free to point it out.

***************************

I thought there might've been a fire when I opened my eyes and was surrounded by blackened grass. No, after a bit more examination the grass just was black, with no smell of burning. I blinked a few times as I tried to process exactly what I saw. My first assumption was a dream, after all the last thing I remember was sleeping. I did my standard lucid dream tests, trying to count and think complex thoughts, pinching myself, etc. I passed with flying colors, so I had to assume I was awake. I sat up to properly rub the sleep out of my eyes as I took a look around. The first thing I noticed, is that I was completely naked. Well I noticed before, but I assumed it was a dream and wasn't concerned. That changed pretty quick. Mostly due to the fact my surroundings seemed to consist of a normal forest, but colored by a child with all the wrong crayons. There was the pitch-black grass with a tinge of green I could now just barely see, the dark blue trees with leaves the same color as the grass, and a few flowers and plants that seemed to arbitrarily switch between every color imaginable. I mean that literally, the flowers changed color every time I blinked. At least the moon looked normal as far as I could tell. Lastly, I appeared to be in a vacant clearing. So, I determined that I wasn't dreaming to the best of my ability. I also wagered a guess that this wasn't located anywhere on earth. So what the fuck happens now? I didn't have an answer as I sat pulling my legs against my chest. Fuck.

I had two real, if vague, options. Stay and wait for something, or wander around and hope to find something. Either way I had no clue what I would actually encounter. A friendly native, a starving beast, or something completely outside of my comprehension. I had no way to know. After a little more thought however, I decided that I had to go somewhere. Staying in one spot seemed like a waste of time and probably had the same odds of getting me killed. I stood and started to stretch a bit, trying to make sure I was at least somewhat prepared to run for my life. Of course as I did I started to hear something in the surrounding forest. This wasn't the sounds of smaller creatures I took for granted, but something larger. I wasn't sure if I should run, maybe it was someone friendly that could help. Judging by how rapidly the sound appeared to be approaching, running probably wasn't even a viable option. I was fairly fit, but I doubt that meant much here. Funny how in the course of a minute my survival strategy completely changed. Not that "wandering in the alien forest" really counted as survival strategy. As I finished my thought, a blur rushed out of the forest, practically skidding to a stop a short distance away from me. What stood before me, not even breathing heavily, was a wolf girl. Huh. I guess that's probably a good sign?

The first image you picture when I say wolf girl probably isn't too far off. She had a largely humanoid body, with some major exceptions. Not limited to but including a wolf-like head, a pair of wicked looking claws, and 2 digitigrade legs. Her coloring was largely dark grey with some notable patches of white on her face and belly. She wore no clothing, which made it fairly to see her sizable breasts. It also made her lithe musculature plain to see, clearly someone who had spent their life surviving outside of the creature comforts of civilization. She gave me a smile, although with her canine features that didn't make her less threatening in the slightest. There was something chilling in those eyes I couldn't quite place. Combined with her fanged grin, I was still on edge.

"I'm so glad I was able to find you, were you waiting long?"

I automatically jolt at the sound of her feminine yet deep voice. Her smile seems to widen a bit in response.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh I apologize. I forgot you weren't informed of anything at all." she says gradually making her way closer towards me, almost as if I was a frightened animal. To be fair, that's exactly what I was at that moment.

"Then maybe you could explain?" I asked. As she stalks closer I noticed she must be around 7 feet tall.

"You were summoned here by my Goddess."

"Why?" I said ready to bolt, regardless of what little it would do.

"Hathor has rewarded us both for my devout worship." she eyed me like a piece of meat as I talk, clearly amused by my fear.

"Pardon my French here, but what the FUCK is that supposed to mean?" I said taking a few slow steps backwards.

She stiffens in surprise for a moment, before letting out a surprisingly pleasant laugh.

"I do apologize, you just looked so cute while scared. I don't mean anything unpleasant. Just that we were meant to be together, and Hathor has helped in realizing it."

I was expecting to be eaten alive, so that was an improvement.

"Pretend I'm from another world here and actually explain."

Again with that smile, more akin to a smirk than a sincere expression of joy.

"Hathor is the Goddess of love, and I one of the few that pray to her. I was even ostracized from my own kind because of it. Eventually she saw fit to give me my perfect mate, and that is you. Summoned from another dimension just to realize true love, isn't it beautiful?"

There was a fervent light in her eyes that made her seem much more terrifying all of a sudden. I said something that in retrospect I really should've been too scared to say.

"What if I said that sounds fucking creepy and I want nothing to do with you?"

"I'd expect nothing less." her expression not changing in the slightest. "I understand that I will have to prove myself to you, but I wouldn't have it any other way."

I hadn't really felt in danger until this point. I was certainly scared, but I didn't have a concrete thing to be afraid of. A psychopathic wolf girl claiming that a Goddess summoned me certainly counted. That managed to give me a pinch of existential dread and questioning my free will, in addition to fearing for my life. Even at the time I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn't help myself. I ran. Tried to at least. I doubt I got 10 feet away before I got caught. A second later and I was pinned down, looking at her leering face hanging above my own. I was terrified for a moment, until she seemed to come to a decision.

"Not here."

Before the words fully left her mouth I was already in her arms and being carried through a dimly lit forest. The darkness and my weight didn't seem to slow her normal pace down at all. I had the temptation to struggle, but being bridal carried put her claws quite near my throat. There was nothing I could do, and for better or worse that was a relief. In an extremely odd way, I was alone with my thoughts for the first time since I got here. Which got me thinking about my situation. Completely vulnerable, at the whims of something much stronger than me. I realized that I liked it. I could feel her breath against my neck, a hot panting that gave me chills against the cool air. Her muscular furred arms, easily able to carry me and rubbing against my bare skin. It was arousing. I couldn't help it, I got hard. I was disgusted with myself, what kind of person would get hard in this situation? But then I heard her chuckle, and it made me feel better. Clearly some part of me liked this. Which got me questioning, was this really for the best? My life before was fine, but apparently this was where I was meant to be. If this Goddess was real, presumably she picked me because she knew I would want this. And I did, at least partially. The rest of the fairly short journey I was plagued with these kind of thoughts. Until she finally slowed her pace just before a rocky outcropping, with a cave neatly tucked away nearby.

As she stepped inside I saw a space that looked barely used. The only real indication that someone lived here was a small sleeping bag. Not like a modern one, but something roughly equivalent. Something that didn't quite gel with my definition of medieval either. She set me down surprisingly gently onto it and sat down facing me.

"So what now?" she said stealing the words I was about to say.

"I think I should be the one asking that."

"I know what you're thinking. I want to assure you that I want what's best for you. I know that if Hathor summoned you here, then you being with me is what's best for both of us."

"Prove it" the words fell unthinkingly out of my mouth. Her smile stretched wider than I'd ever seen as she got on all fours and started to crawl towards me.

"I would love nothing more."

"Wait, I don't actually wan-"

"Yes, you do. I know you do." she cut me off before planting her mouth against mine. Her way of kissing was primal, as if I were a morsel to be devoured. She started to grind against me, and I realized I was rock hard. I tried to pull away from her. She responded by forcing me onto my back and straddling me. She leaned forward, close enough that I could feel her panting on my neck.

"Can I tell you a secret? I hope that this never truly stops. That years from now, even when you've fully accepted me, you'll still struggle. Just so I can see you squirm as I take what I want. Watching you realize just how much you want me to take you." She started lining herself up with my cock.

"Wai-" I tried to get out, but got cut off by her plunging down onto my cock. She was so wet I felt no resistance as she starting riding me. The overwhelming heat of her pussy wrapped snugly around my cock was intoxicating. She leaned over me, her claws gripping my shoulders and drawing blood. I flinched at the sensation, but she just licked her lips. I instinctively tried to grab her arms to lessen the pressure.

"DON'T MOVE!" she snarled, and moved one of her hands to pin both of mine above my head. As she did her tits were placed next to my mouth. With her musky scent overwhelming me I instinctively leaned forward to suck them. She let out a moan while her eyes clouded over with lust. Before there was a veneer of self-control, now completely gone. Only a primal, almost all-consuming desire that I became a victim of. She laughed as she saw me realize just how helpless I was. I would've been offended if it didn't turn me on so much. I loved how vulnerable I was, how I was completely at her mercy. After that thought it didn't take much more of her furious pounding for me to get close. She noticed, speeding up her pounding of my cock until I burst inside of her. Even as I came she didn't stop, not even slowing down until my final spurt. She took me to the hilt and let out a bone-chilling howl, and I felt her spasm around my still erect cock. We were left in silence, apart from our panting.

"Even better than I dreamed." she said making no effort to move from atop me. I was too dazed to say anything in response. She smiled. "You should probably know, my name is Keera."

"I'm Sam." I mumbled, acknowledging how strange this situation was. Keera simply laughed and leaned over to hug me, doing her best to keep my cock inside her.

We stayed like that for a bit. It wasn't too long before I got soft and slid out of her pussy. She took the opportunity to stand and stretch. I couldn't stop staring at her pussy, which she apparently mistook for confusion.

"I absorbed everything, so you don't need to worry about your cum. One of the many perks of having a lover that is a follower of Hathor."

I can't say that was one of my many concerns.

"So what now?"

"You want to go again already? How impressive of you Sam." she said flashing me that familiar smirk.

"You know what I mean."

"We live together. Probably travel together, I've always wanted to do that. I even got a sleeping bag that can fit both of us, just for you!"

Keera seemed different, so much more relaxed than before.

"I think I need to go back." I said, my voice sounding far more disappointed than I intended.

"You don't sound particularly certain of that. Are you sure there's no way I can... tempt you to stay?" she said licking her lips.

"Is being constantly horny part of Hathor's teachings?"

"Being attentive to your lover's needs is. Considering Hathor's wisdom, I would guess you have at least as much of a sex drive as I do, and I don't think you can argue with me based on how hard this is either." she said nudging my growing cock with her foot.

"So you want to keep me complacent with sex?"

Apparently this absolutely baffles her judging by her expression.

"It is easy to forget we are from completely worlds. Suffice it to say, people here including myself don't think about sex like that."

"Is that so?" I'm sure my skepticism came through in my voice.

"It may be hard to believe Sam, but yes. Perhaps the other humans here think similarly, but I haven't had any experience with them."

"So there are humans here?"

"Supposedly, although I've only heard rumors, and none of them were particularly polite. Regardless that doesn't matter right now." she said shaking her head.

"How about this, let me try to convince you. If you don't change your mind, then so be it. Either way you get my warm, wet muzzle wrapped around your cock. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"You think a blowjob is gonna make me change my mind?"

"No, that's just a nice bonus." she said lowering herself to the ground in between my legs. She started to slowly stroke my cock as it became fully erect.

"Can you say please for me?"

"Why?"

Suddenly her grip became dangerously tight.

"Because I said so." a glint of her previous dominance showing through.

"...Please."

"Goooood boy." she locked my eyes with hers while slowly lowering her mouth onto my cock. The way her muzzle jutted out made it an almost alien sensation, but one that was still extremely pleasurable. Even her tongue felt different, in a subtle and indescribable way as she teased me inside her mouth. Even more than that, I think I saw what she meant. Before it was hard to notice, but this wasn't just sex. It sounds strange, but I could tell I mattered to her. Her caring caresses, the dedicated look in her eyes was such a contrast to how she acted before. I could tell by her gentle effort that she actually cared. That was honestly scarier than anything else she had done.

Compared to before, she was content to draw this out as long as she could. It lasted around half an hour, but it didn't feel like it. It felt like I was in a perpetual state of ecstasy, with her constantly bringing me to the edge then slowing down. Towards the end I stopped being able to think about anything, completely trapped by her domineering gaze. She seemed to see something in my eyes, and if her lips weren't on my cock I'm sure they would've been forming into that familiar smirk of hers. No longer content to slowly bob her head up and down my cock, she started to grip both of my thighs and start face-fucking herself onto my cock. Her cold snout hitting my pelvis contrasted with her searing muzzle as she seemed to demand my cum with her eyes. She didn't change her pace at all as I started spurting into her mouth. Even after I stopped cumming she kept me in her mouth, her tongue licking and tasting.

"So?" she said already certain of her victory.

"I really don't know enough about this place to give up home for it."

"But?"

"I guess I can stay with you until I find a way back."

"That's good enough... for now at least."

Flooke
Flooke
14 Followers