A Wolf's Rage Ch. 02

Story Info
A wolf initiates his mother into his pack.
5.8k words
4.69
58.3k
143

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

STORY:

After resting for a bit, Dani woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After her, Matt also took a shower while she got dressed and then she made her way downstairs. Both Matt and Dani were shocked to see Matt's mother, Diane, in the kitchen. Matt wondered if his mother had heard what was going on upstairs.

"Hey, Mom. I didn't know you were back."

Diane turned and she flashed a smile at Matt.

"Oh, yeah. I just came back. Hi, I haven't met you before. Are you a friend of Matt's?"

"Yes, Mrs. Robson. My name is Dani. We're in the same class. I had some doubts in math and Matt was kind enough to tutor me."

"He wasn't just tutoring you," Diane thought.

"That's my Matt. Always helping people as much as he can."

"Mrs. Robson, it was so nice meeting you, but I need to go. It's getting late and my parents will be worried."

"Oh, of course dear. Do you want me to give you a ride?"

"No, thank you, Mrs. Robson. That was so kind of you to offer, but I brought my car."

"Ok, dear, drive safe."

"I will, Mrs. Robson. Bye, Matt. It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Robson."

After Dani left, Diane called Matt into the kitchen.

"I know what you did. I saw."

"You saw."

"You left the door unlocked you idiot."

"Oh, sorry, Mom."

"Now, I'm gonna ask you something and I need you to be completely honest with me. How many women, other than Dani, how many women have you slept with after getting bitten by that wolf?"

Matt didn't understand what was going on. Why was she asking him this? What does she know about these things? How does she know about these things?

"Apart from Dani, there was that doctor, Kaitlyn, from the hospital."

"Wait, that doctor? Oh, the situation is worse than I imagined."

Diane thought for a few moments and let out a sigh.

"Matt, there are some things we need to talk about. Your sister is going back to college tomorrow, so tomorrow, pretend to be sick. I'll tell Dad I'm taking you to the doctor. I need you to bunk school tomorrow. When your dad's dropping off your sister at college, we'll talk about something very important."

"Ok, Mom."

"I know it's confusing, but I can't really talk to you about these things with your dad and sister home. You'll need to wait till tomorrow."

"Ok, Mom."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Matt came down from his room and had breakfast with his family. Just like his mother said, he pretended to not be well.

"Mom, I feel nauseous ever since I woke up. Can you take me to the doctor today?"

"What happened? It's not too bad, is it?" Matt's father asked in a concerned tone.

"No. I think a doctor's visit would clear it up. Mom, can take me. You go and drop Jesse off at the college."

"It's Ok, dear. I'll take him to the doctor."

"Ok, honey. I'll drop off Jesse and be back home. Take rest, Matt."

"Ok Dad."

Thomas and Jesse left for her college after breakfast.

"What did you want to talk to me about, Mom?"

"Wait!"

She closed all the windows and the doors and she closed the window blinds.

"Sit down!"

Matt obeyed his mother and sat on the couch and his mother sat before him.

"Matt, I need you to listen carefully to what I have to say. Just, don't panic."

"Why would I panic, Mom? What is going on?"

"You're panicking."

"Sorry, Mom. Ok, tell me."

"That night, when you got bit by the wolf."

"Yeah? What does it have to do with anything?"

"It was not any ordinary wolf."

"What do you mean, it wasn't an ordinary wolf?"

"It was a werewolf."

As soon as she said that, the room was filled with silence for a couple of seconds. Then, the sound of laughter broke the silence.

"Come on, Mom. What sort of prank is this? Do you have some kind of camera hidden? Are Dad and Jesse really gone or are they gonna come out of somewhere?"

"Matt, I'm not joking. What bit you that day was a werewolf. When it bit you, it turned you into a werewolf too."

Matt looked at his mother's face, she was dead serious.

"So, what I'm gonna turn into a wolf during a full moon?"

"Not exactly, you're a different kind of werewolf. You know how vampires live off human blood?"

"Yeah."

"But there are also some other types of vampires, like succubi, that feed off sexual energy."

"Yeah."

"You were bitten by a werewolf that is a bit different. You will turn into a wolf during a full moon, but if there are any females near you, you won't hurt them, instead you'll lose control, a sort of sexual rage will take over and you'll mate with them. As for men, well, let's just say, if any man encounters you during a full moon, he's very unlucky."

"The werewolf that bit me, was he also a similar kind of werewolf?"

"Yes."

"Then, how am I still alive?"

"Because the wolf that bit you, was your father."

"Wait, Dad's a werewolf?"

"Not Thomas, your real father."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, when it happened, me and Thomas had been married only for three years. I had gone hiking in the nearby woods that day, when suddenly a huge wolf jumped on me. Even though I tried to get away from it, it mated me."

"What do you mean it mated you?"

"It had sex with me. The next month I missed my period and I found out that I was pregnant. Soon, after he mated me, he sought me out in his human form and he explained to me that the wolf that mated with me was him. He apologized to me and he said he didn't have any control that night. He told me everything about being a werewolf. He said he passes through our town one day every year because of his work. Unfortunately, that year, when he visited our town, it was a full moon. I crossed paths with him when he was in rage. I think, just like me, you too encountered your father. Remember when you told us in the hospital that the wolf ran away after it bit your hand? I think it's because your father recognized your blood as his own."

Matt felt like he had been run over by a truck. So much information had been given to him that he took some time to process it.

"So, did I become a werewolf because my father was one?"

"Yes, partially. When a werewolf bites someone, they become werewolves too. But those who get bitten aren't able to escape the wolf and they become its dinner. You are the special case. You were bitten, but you escaped and lived, because your father recognized you. That's why you were able to become a werewolf."

Matt felt like his head was spinning. It was too much to take in, so he remained silent for a long time. His mother looked at his face with concern and he was still processing all that he had heard.

"Wait, so my sudden increase in physical strength, my increased athleticism, are all these side effects of becoming a werewolf?"

"Yes."

"So, what else can I do?"

"Well, what you need to understand is that werewolves and their mates, are pretty much immortal."

Matt was shocked.

"What do you mean, "mates"?"

"Anyone you have had sex with after becoming a werewolf, will become your mate. In your case, that would be the doctor and the girl, Dani."

"Are you telling me that they're werewolves too? Did I change them?"

"No, they're not werewolves, but they have all of the powers of a werewolf. However, they will not change during a full moon. Also, the mates of the werewolf will always be physically stronger than the werewolf. In fact, it's the job of the mates to keep the werewolf in control during a full moon so that they don't hurt others."

"What are the other things that werewolves can do?"

"We can age, and de--age, our bodies as we like. For example, I was 24 when I became a "mate", so I can age myself to look like an old woman, but I can't de--age myself to any age lesser than 24, look at me."

Diane was a beautiful woman in her fifties. She closed her eyes and concentrated. Matt was dumbfounded when he saw his mother become younger before his eyes. When she was done, she looked like she was in her early twenties.

"This is what I looked like when I was 24 and was transformed into a "mate"."

"Why do we have this power?"

"So that we can age ourselves and give the normal humans living around us an illusion that we're mortal, like them, so that we don't ignite their suspicions with our eternal youth."

"What else can we do?"

"Before I tell you that, why don't you try making yourself older."

"How do I do that?"

"Just imagine and visualize the age you want to be at, then will your body to change. It will happen."

Matt imagined himself as a forty-year-old man and willed his body to change. To his surprise, he could feel his body change. He opened his eyes and ran to the nearest mirror. He looked like a forty-year-old man. He then changed himself back to his natural age and ran back to the living room.

"What else can we do?"

"All mates have optional ovulation."

"What do you mean optional ovulation."

"It means we can ovulate when we want and not ovulate when we don't want."

"But you're Dad's mate, right? I mean, my biological dad's mate. You became his mate when he had sex with you. How come you had me?"

"When your father mated me for the first time, I was still human. The transformation from human to "mate" happens over 24 hours. By the time I had transformed into a mate, your father's little swimmers had already found my egg."

"So, Dani and Kaitlyn could still get pregnant."

"Yes. You should keep an eye on both of them. This is exactly why wolves are usually very careful about choosing their mates, since there is always a risk factor involved."

"What else can we do?"

"Well, mates usually chose the gender of their baby. The mates can also sense any abnormalities, genetic or otherwise, in the foetus and rectify them. Even if a werewolf and a mate have kids, the kids will only be human."

"Wait, did you choose me to be a boy?"

"Yeah, your father explained all this when he met me as a human, after he mated with me. I always wanted my first born to be a son."

"Oh. What else?"

"Mates can also lactate at will, even if they aren't pregnant or don't have babies."

"Oh."

Matt blushed. He was a little embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, honey. Human boundaries don't apply to werewolves."

"Is there anything else?"

"No, that's it."

"Wait, if Dad made you his mate, then how can you still be with Dad? Sorry, if, werewolf, dad made you his mate, then how can you be with, "Thomas", dad?"

"Wolves are monogamous, werewolves don't have to be. "Mates" is just a word for females who have been transformed by having sex with a werewolf. I am your father's, sorry, werewolf father's "mate", but that doesn't mean I'm "linked" to him in any way. In their early days, "mates" do desire the one who changed them, but this passes quickly."

"Ok, that clears it up. But I do have one more question. Why does everyone seem to be afraid of me?"

"You're a werewolf. It's just their natural instinct reacting to a predator."

"Also, I don't understand why Dani and Kaitlyn slept with me. Is it because of the werewolf thing?"

"Yes. As a werewolf, your body emits pheromones to attract members of the opposite sex."

"Ok, that makes sense."

"Is there anything else you want to ask?"

"No, Mom. That's it."

"Just make sure that you either have Dani or Kaitlyn at the next full moon, when you transform for the first time. Only mates will be strong enough to physically restrain you. Also, you will be in sort of a sexual rage. If they are there to satisfy you, you won't mate with a human woman or inadvertently hurt any human males."

"I'll work on that Mom. Wait, you said mates are stronger than the wolves, right?"

"Yeah. Even during a full moon, even in their wolf forms, the mates are stronger than the wolves."

"Why can't you restrain me during a full moon?"

"Because there is also the sexual aspect of your wolf transformation. As a mother, I can't help you with that."

Matt disagreed with her, since his mother was one of the hottest women, he had laid his eyes on. Now that they shared a secret, his admiration of her beauty had transformed into something else. He tried to come up with a way to seduce his mother.

Diane was also under the effect of the pheromones. She had been in close quarters with him, in an enclosed space. The effects of the pheromones were driving her crazy with lust. It went to every fiber of her being to resist her son. She had to get to her room soon and masturbate.

"Ok, Mom. Thanks so much, for everything."

"Anything, for my baby."

She kissed him on the forehead and she caught a whiff of his pheromones, that gave her a small orgasm. She realized she had to get out of there fast.

"Honey, I'm gonna take a nap."

"Ok, Mom. I'm gonna watch some TV."

Diane raced upstairs to her room and she locked her bedroom door. She immediately undressed and became naked. She fished out her vibrator from her drawer and started to pleasure herself. She also mauled her own tits to provide stimulation. When she masturbated, she fantasized about fucking her son. When she orgasmed, she screamed out her son's name, asking him to fuck her. She hoped he hadn't heard her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt had gone upstairs a few minutes after his mother. He had switched off the TV, since his mind was overloaded with all the new information and he was mentally exhausted. He also wanted to take a nap before lunch. When he crossed his mother's room, he heard something interesting.

"AAAHH! YES! MATT FILL YOUR MOMMY'S PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM."

Matt was intrigued by this development. Was she doing this intentionally? He decided to wait and watch, but he was also horny.

He went into his room and got naked. He jerked off to fantasies of fucking his mother and filling her pussy with his cum. Unlike his mother, he didn't scream out when he came. After cumming, he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After she masturbated, Diane had a shower and came down to make lunch. She remembered about Thomas, so she called him.

"Hey, honey."

"Hey, honey, what is it?"

"I took Matt to the hospital. Apparently, it's just a common cold. Nothing to worry about."

"Oh, that's nice to hear."

"So, no need to worry about it."

"Ok, honey. I've dropped Jesse off and I'm at the office. I'll be home by seven."

"Ok."

Diane put the phone down and she made lunch for Matt. After making the lunch, she had her lunch. She thought about calling him down, but she knew that he had taken in more than any normal teenager could in one morning. She let his sleep and she decided to let him come down when he woke up.

Even now, she was feeling a bit horny, so she decided to relax by the pool. She wore her pink bra and her blue panties. The Robson household was a very conservative household. She had never sunbathed in front of her son before. She thought for a moment about what effect this would have on Matt. She was feeling a bit naughty and she looked around and there was no way anyone could see what was going on in the pool. So, she took off her bra and laid down beside the pool, topless, face down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Matt woke up, he was hungry. He came down to have lunch and what he saw by the pool took his breath away. His mother was lying down by the pool, topless. He stood at the spot, gawking at her.

Diane noticed him, so she sat up and smiled at him. He had an unhindered view of her naked breasts. Diane was feeling a bit naughtier, so she made her breasts lactate and a few drops of her breast milk oozed out of her nipples.

"Oops," Diane said.

She took the droplets of milk with her finger and put them in her mouth. Matt was flabbergasted. She had told him that "mates" can lactate at will. Does Diane lactating mean she is sending a signal to him. She put the milk in her mouth, yes, that was definitely a signal.

"Honey, our lunch is in the kitchen. I told your dad that we went to the hospital and you just have the common cold. He said that he'll be home by six."

"Ok, Mom."

Why did she mention that Dad won't be home till six? Was it an invitation? Matt went to the kitchen and devoured his lunch. When he finished his lunch, he made the decision that he was going to fuck his mother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt approached his mother from behind, her beautiful back was displayed to him. She was just relaxing by the pool side, so he looked around and saw no one could see what was going on near the pool. Whoever had designed the house was a genius.

Diane got up and Matt immediately hid behind a wall, out of her sight. She took the sunscreen lotion and applied it on her breasts and thighs. She laid down on her back and started sunbathing. She closed her eyes and was breathing deeply.

Matt stood over her and looked at her magnificent breasts rise and fall. Matt took his shirt and pants off and he slowly approached her. He got a hold of his boner through his boxer shorts as he slowly caressed her thigh.

Diane was startled. She got up immediately and her eyes were wide.

"What are you doing?"

She covered up her breasts and he tried pushing her down. She was amused.

"What are you doing? I just told you this morning that I was stronger than you."

He slowly massaged her breasts and Diane gave out a moan of pleasure.

"Aaahhh!"

He bent down and pulled her panties to the side and he started licking her clit. Diane relaxed and started to enjoy what her son was doing to her body. Despite her pleasure, the thought that this was taboo kept gnawing at her mind.

"You can't, we can't, do this."

As he kept licking her, her pleasure increased and her pulse rate quickened. She kept her panty pulled aside to grant her son unrestricted access to her pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations coursing through her body. He reached for her breast with one of his hands. She guided his hand to her breast and he started massaging it as she massaged her other breast herself. He rubbed her nipples using a circular motion. Her body squirmed in pleasure in response to what he was doing to her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels so good."

That was the first time Matt had heard his mom say, "fuck", and this made him excited. Soon, a powerful orgasm coursed through her body like electricity, leaving her literally breathless.

After her orgasm subsided, he lay down beside her and took her face in his hands. He slowly started kissing her and she responded to his kisses and kissed him back. Slowly his hands went down her back and grabbed her ass, this gave her a jolt.

"Ooh!"

She giggled and they resumed kissing. He slowly moved from her lips and started kissing her neck. After kissing her neck, he kissed her shoulders. She thought he was on a mission to kiss every inch of her body and she liked it. He came down to her breasts from her shoulders and gave them both a little love bite. He grabbed one of her breasts and gave her nipple a little lick. He then started sucking on her breast and she knew what he wanted. He wanted to drink her milk, but she wasn't going to give him what he wanted so easily. She was going to make him work for it. For some time, he alternated between sucking both of her breasts and then he went back to kissing her.

12