A Wolf's Rage Ch. 08

Story Info
Matt discovers a new power.
5.1k words
4.58
26.5k
57

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after the full moon, when dawn broke, Matt had already turned back into his human form. The naked bodies of his "mates" surrounded him and all of them were exhausted. When they woke up, they went to the lake and took a bath.

Then, they searched for their clothes and once they found their clothes, they put them on. One by one, Matt's mates came to him to bid goodbye.

All of them had only one thought on their mind, Matt had definitely fucked his mother before last night. But they didn't care, because all of them were hooked on Matt. Last night was the best sex they had ever had. They were happy that they were his "mates" and they were already looking forward to the next full moon.

Matt and Diana got into their car and started towards their home. Matt was exhausted and he felt like every single source of energy in his body had been exhausted. He laid down in the back seat and went to sleep while Diana drove the car.

When Diana reached home, Thomas was still asleep. She carried Matt to his room and went downstairs to make breakfast and then Thomas came down for breakfast an hour later. After Thomas left for the office, Diana went to her room and laid down. She had already told Matt that he could skip school that day. She laid down on her bed and slept for what felt like an eternity.

Her pussy was sore. She felt like she had been roughly fucked by an army of men, not just one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days went by normally for Matt. By "normally", it means as normally as days could pass for someone like Matt.

He fucked his mother, both the Eriksen twins and Jackie regularly. He had even had a couple of "encounters" with Kaitlyn.

One day, Jackie had invited him to her house, since both Gary and her husband were not home. Gary had already told him that he was going to go over to Julia's home that day.

Matt entered the home and he deduced from the smell that Jackie was in the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and saw her cooking. She was wearing a floral patterned, sleeveless t--shirt and blue jean shorts. He went into the kitchen and hugged her from behind.

Jackie smiled as she knew who it was. Matt kissed her neck.

"Why don't we take this up to the bedroom?" Jackie asked.

Matt carried Jackie to the bedroom. Once they were in the bedroom, Jackie stood near the bed.

She looked Matt in his eyes, "Why don't I just take this off?"

Jackie took off her t--shirt, she was wearing a dark red bra beneath it. She turned her back to Matt, "Take off my bra."

Matt took her bra off. A month ago, he was a virgin. He wouldn't have believed if anyone had told him back then what was going to happen in his life.

After he took her bra off, Jackie turned around and displayed her breasts to him.

"You like them, don't you?"

She grabbed his hands and put them on her tits. Matt gave her tits a small squeeze.

"That's it! Squeeze it."

He kissed her neck and shoulders while he squeezed her tits.

"You like them? You like those tits in your hand? They're a handful, aren't they?"

"Yeah."

Her hand snaked down and grabbed his erection through his pants. She unbuttoned his shirt. She kissed him while he slid his hands inside her shorts. He rubbed her pussy through her panties and he could feel her wetness through her panties.

"You're wet down there."

"I'm always wet for you, baby."

She got on her knees and pulled his pants and underwear down, his hard cock was freed from its confines, "That's it. That's what I like to see."

She massaged his balls with one hand and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She slowly took the entirety of his cock into her mouth and started sucking it. Matt looked down and watched her head bob up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes of sucking his monster cock, her jaw was starting to hurt. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and kissed the head of his cock and then she licked the head of his cock.

Matt, however, wasn't done with her. He grabbed her by the back of her head and rammed his cock down her mouth. He thrust his hips back and forth and he fucked her mouth. She sucked his pre--cum and swallowed it. After Matt was satisfied, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He took off his pants and underwear, then he took his shirt off and became completely naked.

Jackie took her shorts off, so now she was only wearing her bright red panties. She got on her bed, on all fours and she displayed her ass cheeks to him. He got on his knees beside the bed, pulled her panties to the side and kissed and licked her pussy.

He spread her pussy lips and licked her clit, as he gave her right ass cheek a small bite. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and slid his index finger inside her pussy and fucked her with it.

He searched for her g--spot and once he found it, he rubbed it with his finger. He simultaneously stimulated both her clit and her g--spot.

"Stick it in me! Stick your fat cock in me!"

Matt got up and lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and then he pushed the head of his cock in. By this time, he had fucked her so many times that her pussy was accustomed to his size.

He grabbed her hips for support and pushed the rest of his cock into her cunt. Jackie always loved the way his cock made her cunt feel so full.

"OH, MY GOD! I LOVE THE WAY YOU STRETCH ME OUT!"

He rammed his cock into her cunt from behind and Jackie grabbed on to her bed sheets. Matt saw Jackie's wedding ring on her hand and this turned him on even more. He increased his pace and rammed his cock harder into her.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM!"

The whole bed shook as Matt continued to ram his cock into her from behind. He knew she was close to cumming, so he thrust his cock into her harder than before. Jackie achieved orgasm and her pussy juices drenched Matt's cock.

"OHH! FUUUUUCCKKKK!"

After achieving her orgasm, Jackie slowed down to catch her breath a bit, but Matt was still hard. He raised his hand and placed a hard slap on her ass. Jackie knew what that slap meant, so she started to thrust her hips back again.

Jackie's tits dangled from her chest and they swayed as Matt fucked her from behind. Matt reached down and grabbed her tits as he continued to thrust his cock into her from behind.

"OHHH! JUST FUCK ME!"

He gave her ass another slap. Her screams of pleasure echoed across the room as she experienced another orgasm. This time, she didn't even want to catch her breath. She thrust her hips back and started fucking him immediately after her orgasm.

"MAKE ME CUM AGAIN, MATT!"

Matt was fucking her so hard that the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

"YES! TAKE ME!"

He planted another slap on her ass and he fucked her for a few more minutes. Then, he pulled out of her.

"I wanna taste it. I wanna taste my pussy on your cock."

She turned around and laid down on the bed, as she took his cock in her mouth again. She licked his pre--cum and her cunt juices and drank it. She cleaned his cock with her tongue and her mouth. He grabbed her by the back of her head and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. She sucked his cock for a few more minutes before pulling his cock out of her mouth.

"Do you want me to ride you?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah? Come here. Come here and lie down on your back."

Matt got on the bed and laid down on the bed on his back, as she took off her panties and threw them away. He grabbed her pussy and rubbed her clit. He grabbed one of her tits and pulled her down. He sucked her nipples while he rubbed her clit.

She straddled him and placed his erect cock over her pussy. She inserted the head of his cock into her pussy and slowly lowered herself on his cock.

"You want me to ride it up and down like this?"

"Yeah."

She rode his cock and her breasts bounced up and down as she rode his cock like a woman possessed. By now, she was covered with sweat and her hair was disheveled. The bed shook like crazy as she rode him like a maniac.

"GRAB MY TITS! GRAB MY TITS!"

Matt did as she said and grabbed and squeezed her tits. She rubbed her clit with her fingers as she rode him.

The only sounds in the room were Jackie's moans of pleasure and the sounds of the rhythmic pounding of Jackie's cunt by Matt's cock. Matt's squeezing of her tits caused Jackie to experience another orgasm.

"God! You made me cum like, at least 5 times."

Jackie laid down on his chest and Matt was still hard. He grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her, as Jackie laid down on his chest, taking his assault on her cunt.

"I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT WHEN YOUR COCK BOTTOMS OUT INSIDE OF ME!"

Matt slapped her ass and Jackie started to ride his cock again. "Squeeze my cheeks."

Matt reached around with his hands and squeezed her ass cheeks. Jackie rode him again like a woman possessed.

Jackie bent down and hugged Matt, as he thrust his cock into her cunt and continued to fuck her. Jackie held on to Matt for her dear life.

Matt slapped her cheeks a few more times as he fucked her. When he was done slapping her cheeks, they were red and there was an outline of his hands on her ass.

Jackie had cum so many times that his cock was completely coated in her pussy juices. Jackie must have lost control of her breast muscles because her tits were leaking milk, so Matt sucked her tits and drank her milk. He grabbed her tits and squeezed them with the intent of squeezing out every drop of milk they had in them and he drank her breast milk until he was full.

Jackie got off him and sucked his cock again, "I love the taste of your pre--cum."

Jackie laid down on the bed on her back. She spread her legs and displayed her pussy to him, inviting him to take her. He inserted his cock into her cunt and pushed it all the way in and he grabbed and squeezed her tits as he fucked her.

He grabbed her hips for support and he rammed his cock into her. Her tits bounced up and down as he fucked her, so she rested her legs on his shoulders as he pummeled his cock into her.

"YES! YES! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

Matt released a flood of cum into her. She experienced a mind--blowing orgasm when his cum filled her cunt.

"OH, MY GOD! OH FUUUCCKK!"

Matt took his cock out of her cunt after cumming in her and cum flowed out of her cunt after he took his cock out of her. Jackie scooped up the cum with her fingers and drank them. Matt and Jackie laid down on her bed and made out for some time. Then, he showered, got dressed and then left for home.

Jackie had never thought, before she fucked Matt, that she would have so much fun fucking a boy her son's age. She loved fucking Matt, she loved Matt and she was glad that she had an eternity to spend with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, Matt came home to find the house empty, so he looked around for his mother. He looked in the kitchen and the living room, so he came to the conclusion that she must be in her room.

He went up to her room and he could hear moaning inside. Her door was unlocked, so he pushed her door slightly and opened it just a little bit and then he looked inside.

She was wearing a white spaghetti strap t--shirt and she was in her panties. One of her hands was inside her panties and the other hand was squeezing one of her tits. Matt was willing to bet anything that his mother was rubbing her own clit.

She continued masturbating for a few more minutes. Soon, she experienced a climax and she relaxed. She put the finger with which she was rubbing her clit in her mouth and sucked it and then she took her panties off and licked them.

She got up from the bed and Matt realized that she was going to take a shower. He quickly and quietly entered the adjacent room. Matt followed her into the shower and by the time he entered the bathroom, she had already taken the rest of her clothes off and was naked. Matt took all his clothes off and became naked and he entered the shower quietly and hugged her tightly from behind.

Diana gave out a laugh, "I know it's you, Matt."

She turned around and mother and son kissed passionately. Matt kissed her and then he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked on it like a baby.

"I need you, Matt."

He kissed her neck.

"I love you so much, Matt."

"I love you too, Mom."

He knelt down in front of her and sucked her nipple again. He kissed the valley between her breasts and then he planted a kiss on her belly button. He, finally, kissed her clit and this sent a bolt of electricity through his mother's body.

"OH! My God! FUCK! Yes!"

He caught her nipple between his lips and sucked on it, causing Diana to experience an orgasm. Diana had never achieved an orgasm so soon in her life.

He reached up with his hand and grabbed one of her tits and he slapped her ass with his other hand. The sound of the slap reverberated throughout the room. He slapped her ass a few more times as he sucked her clit. This caused Diana to go crazy with pleasure.

Matt pulled her clit with his lips. Then, he let go of her clit and kissed her inner thighs. Finally, he licked her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Matt got up and he lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy. He rammed his cock in causing her entire body to shudder when he pushed his cock into her.

"OHHHH! MY GODDD! FUCK!"

She jumped up on his hips and locked her legs above his ass as Matt continued to ram his cock into her cunt. Mother and son made out passionately as he fucked her.

Diana embraced Matt tightly and her humongous breasts were squished against his chest. Matt wanted to savor the experience of fucking his mother in the shower, so he slowed down his pace. He slowly pushed his cock into his mother's pussy, as he savored every sensation he felt as his cock explored the depths of Diana's pussy.

He grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Diana was bouncing on his dick and some of her wet hair stuck to her face.

Matt balanced her against the wall and grabbed and squeezed both of her breasts. He thrust his hips and increased his pace, as he grabbed the back of her head and brought her face closer to him. Mother and child looked into each other's eyes as they started to make out intensely and he thrust his cock into her.

He sucked her nipples again, but this time, she unconsciously let her milk flow. Once the milk flowed, he started drinking it like how a parched man in a desert would drink water. She achieved another orgasm just due to the act of him drinking her milk. When he was a child, the act of feeding him felt like a pure gesture, a gesture of motherhood. Now, that same gesture had taken a very sexual meaning.

After her orgasm subsided, he kissed her neck. She pulled the cock out of her cunt and she bent down and kissed his neck. She kissed his chest and she licked his nipples. Basically, she behaved like a woman who had gone mad with lust.

She got down on her knees and she licked his balls. She took the balls in her mouth and she sucked them, as she grabbed his cock and stroked it as she gargled his balls in her mouth.

She looked up at him with lust filled eyes. She licked the head of his cock and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked it. She drank the pre--cum that had come out of his cock.

She spent some time just sucking the head of his cock and she swirled her tongue around it. Her hair fell in front of her face as her head bobbed up and down while she was sucking the head of his dick.

She took the rest of his cock inside her mouth and she sucked his cock for a few more minutes.

Matt pulled his cock out of her mouth after a few minutes. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up, getting her on her feet.

He kissed her neck again. Whenever Matt kissed her neck, Diana experienced the most pleasurable sensations.

Diana placed her hands on the wall and spread her legs, as Matt got behind her and he inserted the head of his penis inside her cunt. He slowly pushed his penis inside her, inch by inch, until his entire cock was completely inside her.

He reached down with his hand and rubbed her clit with his fingers.

"Oh, my God! Fuck! Yes!"

The bathroom was soon filled with the sound of Diana's moans.

Matt grabbed her hair and held on to it as he fucked her from behind. He yanked at her hair and kissed her. He kissed her neck and then kissed her shoulders as he fucked her mercilessly from behind.

Matt grabbed her tits and squeezed them roughly. Diana loved it when he played rough with her. She still hadn't forgotten what had happened during the full moon. It took her a couple of days to recover from what had happened, but when she had recovered, she started looking forward to the next full moon.

The way the beast inside him used her turned her on even now. Matt was squeezing her tits so hard that milk was leaking out of them.

"Matt! Matt! Wait for a moment. My tits are leaking milk, so let me turn and face you, then you can fuck me while drinking my milk."

Matt let his mother go with the promise of breast milk. Diana turned around and faced him and he rammed his cock into her, without any warning. He gave his mother an intense kiss.

While he was fucking her, her tits were bouncing up and down, so he grabbed her tits. They were leaking milk, so he squeezed one of her tits while he bent down and sucked her other tit, draining it of its milk. He kept ramming his dick into her while he feasted on her breast milk.

Diana had lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced, ever since her son started fucking her in the shower. She felt like she was in an ocean of pleasure and just when she recovered from one wave, another hit her. She gave up control and let herself be swept up in wave after wave of pleasure.

Matt had descended to the level of a lust filled animal and all he cared about now was to cum. His satisfaction was the most important thing to him in the world now. He was fucking his mother with hard, long strokes that shook her entire body. Watching his mother's naked body soaked in water, the drops of water trickling down her breasts, her breast milk mixing with the water, all these drove him mad and drove him into a sexual frenzy.

Diana was finding it difficult to keep up with her son. She was already exhausted by the continuous fucking, so her son was treating her like a ragdoll. She had experienced orgasm after orgasm.

Matt felt his balls churning and he realized he was about to cum. He felt his cum rise up his cock and then his cock exploded and released a torrent of cum inside the cunt that gave birth to him.

Diana had left the mortal world and found herself among the stars when her son's cum hit her cunt walls. When she regained her consciousness, she felt her son's cum sloshing around in her cunt and some of his cum was flowing out of her pussy.

She scooped up some of her son's cum, that was flowing out of her pussy, using her finger and drank it. She had a shower with Matt and then they went to her room. He deposited a few more loads in her before letting her go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of days later, Matt was walking towards Kaitlyn's door, since he had received a text from her when he was at school. She had said in the text that she was getting off early from the hospital and she said that she would be home alone, so she invited him over after the school.

Matt knocked on the door and Kaitlyn opened the door. She was wearing nothing but her red bra and matching panties. Matt quickly got into the house and Kaitlyn kissed him passionately.

12