A Woman of Essence: Confrontation

Story Info
Rick's ex surprises him, Simone is not happy.
5.9k words
4.7
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my apartment just off campus during the winter break, relaxing, happy that classes were done, and since I had the day off from work, I was being a bum, lounging in my pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. All my apartment mates had gone back home for a couple weeks, but I decided to stay at school, intending to visit home during Christmas, but all together done with the past and what my hometown would bestow upon me.

As I mindlessly watched Sportscenter, there was an unexpected knock on the door. I begrudgingly left my comfortable place on the couch, attending to the knock. Opening the door, I stood wide-eyed in disbelief. Standing there with a giddy smile on her face and a small bag in her hand was my ex-girlfriend, Lori.

"Surprise babe! I have missed you so much."

With that she threw her arms up over my shoulders hugging me tight to her. The smell of her shampoo was startlingly familiar, agitating my cock immediately. Her body felt divine, and her hot breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine. I half-heartedly returned her hug and then pulled back looking at her with disbelief. Doubt, fear, and pain swirled in my mind as a flood of buried feelings surged forward.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in? It has been too long, and I just needed to see you. My semester ended last week and when I went over to your house, your mom told me you were staying at school and just coming home Christmas Day. So, I decided to surprise you. I have missed you so much babe. Have you missed me?"

Still dumbfounded, I moved my right leg back and opened my right arm to allow Lori in the apartment. With doubt, confusion, and angst swirling in my mind, I stupidly stood, as if I had just been caught with a right hook. (What the fuck is she doing here? After all this time? After what she did to me? Fuck, fuck, fuck,). My stomach tightened and began to form the hollow ball of emptiness deep inside again. All my insecurities, doubts, and pain flooded back, consuming my thoughts, clouding my mind, rendering me speechless.

Although it was 10 am, I immediately went to the fridge grabbed a beer, taking a long chug, then offering Lori a drink.

"Would you like some lemonade, milk, white wine, beer, water?"

"Oh, no, I am good, but I certainly want to know all about your fall semester."

Lori was sitting on the couch, legs crossed in front of her Indian style, with the crotch of her shorts pulled tight up against her, outlining that succulent pussy of hers. Her pussy brought me so much pleasure, tasted so sweet, but also constantly haunted me when she left. Even though I was caught reminiscing about her succulent pussy, I was cognizant enough to sit in the chair opposite her.

Pouting, Lori asked, "Don't you want to sit near me?" Pausing, staring at me with those deep blue eyes, she continued. "But, I get it, it is a lot to take in all at once. I know I hurt you babe and that I really have no right to ask, but have you been thinking about me?"

"Lori, I, well, I, hmmmm, let's just take it slow. I am not really comfortable discussing all that happened just now. How about we just ease into that subject."

We talked for roughly three hours, ordering a pizza, laughing and filling each other in on our lives. Lori told me about Aaron, the guy she "loved" and dumped me for and I informed Lori about Simone, my girlfriend.

"I am really happy for you Rick. You deserve to be happy, but there is no doubt that you and I still have a connection. You can't even bring yourself to sit near me."

With that, she walked over to me, sat on my lap, placing her arms around my neck. She kissed me deeply and in a moment of weakness, I returned her kiss. All the old feelings came back, flooding my senses, taking me back five months previous, making love, cuddling, reveling in each other and our love.

Snapping out of my reminiscing, I found clarity, abruptly standing up, with Lori sliding off of my lap and onto the floor.

"Lori, like I said, I have a girlfriend. Yes, I still care for you deeply, but I am not going to cheat on her like you did to me. I would never want to put anyone through the pain that I felt. It is not right, and Simone is too good of a person."

"Okay, okay, I get it, but I am not going to stop trying. Do you mind if I hang out with you for a bit? I have enjoyed your company, and I certainly do want to work on repairing our relationship, even if it is just as friends."

Although I knew it was out of weakness and ill-advised, I agreed and we went back to talking, laughing, and having some drinks together. I drank beer while Lori drank some white wine.

Around 4:00, Simone walked into the apartment after a day at work. She was staying here since none of my roommates were around. She immediately looked at Lori, then at me, then back at Lori. She scowled, knowing exactly who Lori was. I could tell that she was a bit disappointed in me since I did not tell Lori to leave immediately, but she also knew the impact that Lori had on me, even though we had not been in contact for five months, and this fact was not lost on Simone.

"Simone, hhhey, th-th-this is ..."

"I know who the fuck this is. This is that stupid ass bitch who dumped your ass. This is the cunt who fucked around on you and broke your heart. She is the one who made you a shell of who you really are. This is fucking Lori."

Taken aback, staring into Simone's dark brown eyes, I knew to shut up. Simone was beautiful, articulate, intelligent, and her athletic honey brown, 5' 8" body was like no other. Her legs were long, her body lithe, and her breasts a solid C cup Her black hair was usually pulled back in a bun, making my black Goddess appear more intimidating than needed. She carried herself with grace, class, and dignity, usually hiding behind glasses and conservative clothes which hid her gorgeous ass and beautiful body. Conversely, Lori was roughly 5' 5", blond, with pouty lips, blue eyes, and D cup tits, along with a plump, but not as shapely ass. She usually dressed in provocative clothes, always teasing, always advertising, always seeking attention. Lori was an average student, more concerned with herself and her needs, and not as worldly a thinker as Simone. Where Simone was aware of current world and national events, Lori was concerned with the latest sale at the local mall.

Simone walked over to Lori, who was sitting indignantly. The smug look on Lori's face suggested she knew the impact she still had on me, knew all she needed was time, and assumed this new woman was no test for her and not a challenge.

"So bitch, you thought you could come back and claim your ex? You thought that he would cave in and grovel at your feet? You finally realized what you are missing and now you want him back."

"N-n-n-nooo, that isn't...."

Before Lori could say another word, Simone smacked her hard across the face.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. I know why you are here!"

Lori tried to speak again, but Simone smacked her even harder on the same cheek and then smacked her hard on her right cheek.

"I said shut the fuck up bitch! You fucked Rick over for the last time and I am going to make damn sure that you have no chance of taking him from me, not a short, fat assed, airhead with a C average and even worse taste in men. I know all about how you cheated, fucked over, and then left Rick. Rick and I were friends before we fucked, so, he shared everything with me. It's more than I can say for your slutty ass who will fuck any swinging dick that looks her Smurf looking ass way."

With that, Simone grabbed a handful of Lori's hair, pulled her up off of the couch, and shoved her to the ground.

"Why don't you just kneel here by the couch, as that is where you belong. It is strange that you came to visit on a weekend, with an overnight bag, hmmmm, bitch, you sure you are not trying to steal my man?"

I had never heard Simone speak this way, let alone act as she was. She had gone primal, and like a feral cat, she was protecting her turf. I was enthralled with this side of this beautiful woman. Amazed at her aggressiveness, forceful nature, and tenacity, my cock reacted in kind by growing rigid and rock hard as I watched Simone belittle and degrade my ex.

"Rick, get your ass over here, pull those pajamas off, and sit on the couch. Let this cunt see what she is missing."

I quickly complied with Simone's directive, sitting down with my cock at full attention, harder, if possible, from Simone's surfacing dominance.

Looking down at Lori, she pointedly stated, "I can't believe you would let go of a man like Rick. At least you could have found someone bigger or more satisfying, but no, you decided to fuck around with less worthy men. Well, my little blond bitch, you are not claiming this cock back. It is all mine."

Lori dropped her eyes, but Simone yanked on the fist of hair she still held and slapped Lori again.

"Bitch, you will watch everything that happens, and if you do not follow my directions completely, then you will think those slaps are love taps. Am I clear?"

Tears began to stream down Lori's face, but she obediently shook her head, affirming that she understood Simone. During this entire interaction, I was rock hard, pre-cum already leaking from my cock. I had never seen this side of Simone, the aggressiveness, the possessiveness, the power, and the dominance. At that very moment, the last vestiges of my desire for Lori disappeared. Simone then stripped, knelt down in front of me and took my cock into her mouth, licking its length, sucking the head, and driving halfway down it while swirling her tongue on it. Simone took my cock out of her mouth and addressed Lori.

"How the fuck could you be so stupid as to give up such a nice cock. He is long and thick. In fact, his cock is perfect, eight inches long and a circumference of six inches. Moreover, he knows how to use it. He tastes amazing, not all funky like some men, and he eats pussy better than any man I have ever encountered."

Lori just stared straight ahead, lost in space, not saying a word, shocked.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Bitch, when I ask you a question, you will answer it. What the fuck were you thinking giving up this fine hunk of cock? You must be one stupid cunt."

"I, I, I, uhhhhh, yes, I am a stupid cunt. Rick has the best cock I have ever experienced. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Clearly you weren't, but your ignorance is my reward. Now just kneel there and see how a real woman shows appreciation for her man."

Simone immediately took the entirety of my cock down her throat, deep throating me several times until I was bucking into her mouth. She had a devious smile on her face, staring into my eyes, she turned around and straddled me reverse cowgirl, lining my cock up to her pussy entrance, then slowly easing down little by little, sliding down the entirety of my cock assisted by the overwhelming juices dripping from her pussy. Once I was deep inside of her she ground her hips, pulling off an inch or two, then back down, working her g-spot, on her way to her first orgasm. I held her hips as she rode me, leaning back as I kissed her back and neck, sucking the sweat off of her as she worked harder.

"MMMMMMMMM, YES, FUCK, HE IS SO FUCKING THICK, SO FUCKING HARD, NICE AND LONG, HITTING MY CERVIX, FILLING ME. UHHH, UHHHH, UHHHHHH!"

Simone came hard on my cock, juices running down her inner thighs and onto my legs, leaning back and resting on my chest, purring, groaning gently. Resting comfortably, my cock was still buried deep inside of her magnificent pussy. As she laid back on me, I kissed and nibbled her neck as my hands firmly gripped her sweet breasts, gently manipulating her nipples, brushing and tweaking them. Her pussy walls stopped gripping my cock as she began to relax a bit as we gently pet each other in her after climax glow.

"Tell me again, bitch, why would you give up such a nice cock? It is perfect. You just threw it away," Simone asked as she stared straight at Lori.

"I, I, ummm, I don't know," replied Lori with tears flowing down her face.

"I bet if I let you have some of his cock that you would even swallow his cum, wouldn't you? I heard you thought you were too good to swallow his seed when you dated."

"UHH, yes, Simone, yes, I would swallow his cum if you let me."

"Hmmmm, we will see about that, maybe if you are lucky, I will let you eat some of his cum."

Oddly, Lori had a twinge of excitement at being spoken to in this manner. She knew that she had fucked up and probably lost Rick for good, but this woman who was talking down to her was intoxicating, sexy, and did know how to use Rick's cock. Simone was in control and for a reason not known to Lori, her pussy was sopping as she knelt before her ex-lover and his woman.

Simone then turned around, faced me, and plunged back down on my cock. She kissed me, caressed my shoulders and sucked on my neck. Feeling her tits on my chest, her tongue on my neck, and her fingernails tracing along my back and the rest of my body sent me into a fog of ecstasy. I shuddered as she continued to rub her nails up and down my sides, relishing her pussy as it gripped my cock, all the while working herself to another orgasm, using my cock for her pleasure while still exploring the entirety of my body. After cumming again, she popped off of me, standing with liquid dripping down her legs.

"Baby, it's time for you to fuck me. I need you to show the blond bimbo what pussy that you love and own. I want you to pound me and show me how much you need me."

I jumped off the couch, grabbed Simone by the ass cheeks, lifting her up and laying her down on the couch. Placing her ankles up on my shoulders, exposing her juicy pussy, I placed the head of my cock at her entrance.

"Don't fucking tease me Rick. Shove that beautiful cock deep in me, fuck my brains out and show that stupid bitch what she is missing."

I pushed deep inside of Simone in one thrust. Grabbing just above her tight waist, I drove into her over and over, pushing deep and hard. She orgasmed after ten thrusts and continued to cum all over my cock. With her finely manicured fingernails digging into the top of my shoulders, and then ripping down my back, leaving it with noticeable marks, she came intensely on my cock, scratching and pulling, egging me on to cum deep inside of her. After driving into her, feeling her pussy squeeze my cock, I glanced over at Lori who kneeled obediently, entranced by the site of our lovemaking. Then, reconnecting with Simone's deep dark eyes, I came deep inside of her. Savoring each thrust, as I spurted over and over, filling her with my cum, Simone came again, accepting my juice, smiling, and savoring each thrust and spurt. After depositing my load deep inside of my ebony princess and releasing her legs from my shoulders, I collapsed on her, feeling her beautiful breasts against my chest, heaving breaths against each other. Relishing the feel of her silky ebony skin, her intoxicating smell of arousal, and intensity of lust still apparent in her heavy but normalizing breathing, I fell even deeper under Simone's spell.

My flaccid cock eventually slipped from her glorious pussy, juices glistened on its length as well as running out of her beautiful, dark, ebony pussy. I rolled off of her and looked down at the beautiful masterpiece of a woman. Simone lustily smiled at me, caressed the side of my face with her hand, and then ran her hand through my hair. She reached up, while simultaneously pulling my face to her, kissed me deeply.

"Let's make use of this cheating slut bitch my dear."

With that, Simone fisted Lori's hair again, pulling her head down toward her crotch.

"I said you may be able to eat his cum my dear, and now you have your chance. Suck my cunt."

Lori hesitated, stared at Simone's beautiful ebony crotch, leaking the contrasting white cum and her much clearer pussy juices. Simone pulled Lori's face to the wetness, her nose pressed against Simone's clit and lips. Lori tentatively stuck out her tongue. The sensation of licking another woman's pussy filled with her ex-boyfriend's cum was overwhelming. Overcome by lust and a need to taste Rick's cum and Simone's essence, she began lapping at Simone's filled pussy. Sucking deeply on the mixture of Rick's cum and Simone's sweet juices, Lori became enthralled with the folds of Simone's labia basted in cum. Licking and sucking, pulling out all of the whiteness deep inside of Simone, Lori then focused on Simone's clit. Simone pulled Lori's head in tighter and fucked her mouth with her pussy, working aggressively to another orgasm. Meanwhile, I became hard again. Watching Lori clean Simone was one of the more intense sexual acts I had ever seen.

Simone saw my rock hard cock and a satisfied smile spread across her face. Pleased that I liked the show, she pursed her lips and simulated a kiss. Lori's focus on Simone's clit was quickly rewarded with another loud and wet orgasm by Simone.

"OHHHH, YES, YES, THAT'S IT YOU WHITE SLUT, SUCK MY CUNT! FUCK, MMMMMM, I KNOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE. YOU ARE TOO GOOD AT IT. AHHHHHH, MMMMM, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES! YES! YES!," Simone yelled, squirting on Lori's face, totally saturating her with juices.

Simone fell back, chest heaving, relishing the moment, head abuzz with post orgasmic bliss. She was physically spent, but mentally quite acute as her dominance over Lori had heightened the entire encounter.

Lori fell back, kneeling with her hamstrings resting on her calves, staring at a lounging Simone. For the first time, Lori took in the ebony Goddess before her. Simone's long legs, glistening with her juices, were strong and taut from running track and playing volleyball. Her perfectly pedicured feet had nails painted in the same peach color as her fingernails and their size were in perfect proportion to her body. Her pussy, glistening with juices, had a beauty all its own. Moving up, Simone's defined stomach led to a beautiful chest with dark nibs and lighter perfectly sized areola on each breast. Every inch of Simone's body was tight, bronzed, and invitingly soft. The slight smell of cocoa butter on her skin enhanced the experience of fully appreciating such a symmetric body. Simone was a gorgeous woman. How could Lori ever compete with that? And, why did Lori feel attracted to her? Lori fucked guys, fucked them over also, but was always in charge of her relationships. Now, as she knelt before Simone, an excitingly strange feeling was spreading throughout her. She felt compelled to listen to this girl, her ex-boyfriend's woman, the woman she just sucked Rick's cum out of, the woman who just came on her face, the woman who had slapped her and put her in her place.

Once Simone's breathing normalized, she rose up on her elbows, staring Lori directly in the eyes. Simone smirked, laughed a little, and then spoke.

"So, what is so special about you that you would never let Rick fuck you up the ass?"

"Well, umm, uhhh, I am pretty sure that it would hurt. Rick is big and I was afraid that he would damage me in some way."

"What the fuck are you talking about, you stuck on yourself, selfish bitch? You must have never really loved your man if you did not want to offer your ass to him."

"Wh-, Wh-, Why, does he do you in, in, in, well, in the butt?"

"NO! My man fuck's me in the ass! He does not 'do me' in the butt. What the fuck is that? He takes that beautiful cock of his and I offer my ass to him, as a sign of my love, a sign of my commitment, a sign of giving myself completely to him. He can have all of me and he knows it. He knows he is my man and that magnificent cock can take any part of me he chooses. Plus, you stupid white cunt, ass fucking is incredibly sexy."

Simone got down on the floor on all fours, directly facing Lori. Staring into Lori's eyes, Simone spread her ass cheeks with both hands, exposing her beautiful bud to me. Taking some lube from the coffee table drawer, I wet two fingers and pushed them into my beautiful ebony girlfriend. Simone shuddered at the penetration of my fingers, letting out a small, OOHHH and then began to grind back on my fingers. She is the only woman who has let me fuck her ass and it is a beautiful experience. After lubing her insides, I lined my rock hard lubed cock up against her rosebud and pushed until my head passed her sphincter. Widening her canal with my thick cock, I paused for a bit, then slowly worked my cock deeper into her ass, gradually working its entirety deep inside of her.

12