A Woman Scorned

Story Info
A love triangle of letters.
1k words
4.7
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most Noble Lord Staunton,

You may perhaps accuse me of theft in that I have taken time from your employment to write this letter.

I confess my guilt, for I am guilty.

Guilty of idling away the days dreaming, longing for your return. Guilty of longing for one whom is forbidden to me.

I risk shame on your good name with every touch of quill to parchment. I beg you forgive me.

I can longer contain my urges or desire for you. I long for correspondence from you, a note, a sign.

Whisper those words again to me uttered in passion, words a lady should not repeat but they prey on my mind and send urges to my loins.

Maybe I am not a lady? A lady does not correspondence with a man who is spoken for.

Your wife awaits your return from sea with a stoic bravery that I envy. Does she not long for your warmth again? Your passion? Has she not felt the pleasures I have?

Perhaps I bring out a fire in you that lays dormant in her presence. My bosom is firmer, face prettier and younger. She is tired, haggard. Do the pleasures of my loins taste sweeter? Tell me my love, I must know. I dream of seducing her to know what you feel, I would taste her womanhood just to know what you taste, what she offers that I can't?

Would she let you have your way as I do? To spank me, to sodomise me if you so choose again? My body is yours to do as you please, I only long to be close to you.

My words must shock you, what petty subjects does she correspond to you in her letters? Numbing boredom of her walks in the garden or her high tea with those wretched friends of hers. Every time I must serve them it pains me, the false smiles, the thought of your naked body against mine is what keeps me sane.

Know this my love, I await you. Every night my hand wanders, the burning shame excites me as I lust in my mind imagining it was you.

These months at sea must leave you longing for my touch again, to slide your stiffened member between my soft lips once more. Oh how I would pleasure you, I would drink to your pleasure as your warm glow ran into my throat.

I implore you to reply with most haste so I may put my mind at ease.

Your loving and dutiful,

Marcie.

----------

Marcie,

You damned fool! You forget your place woman!

Would you strip me of my job and my title?

These fanciful letters must stop. I warned you the dangers such activities entailed before I set sail. You must listen to me at once and put your senses before your deviant sexual temptations.

It seems the devil has possessed your body and you rage with sexual fire. I fear your temperature cannot be tamed.

Your sordid letter seeks to tempt me back to my night of shame. Desires took a hold of me and I was weak. I see clearly now you were inhabited by evil spirits so strong no man could hope to stay true. I will pray to cleanse my sins and the sordid thoughts you place in my mind.

It's true these months away have at times been difficult. My mind does wander with thoughts of your flesh, I must stay strong and we must stop this correspondence. Soon I shall return to my patient and faithful wife Elizabeth, she is strong and deserves better.

I implore you to leave my home and seek new employment. Fear not, I will ensure you are not left without sufficient means. Your silence will be handsomely rewarded.

Take heed of my words Marcie,

Lord Staunton.

---------

My Dearest Husband,

I write to you in shame. I pray that my sins and weakness will be forgiven by God but I am lost.

I have known intimacy with another and broken our marital bond.

You have been gone so long I had forgotten what the warm touch of another felt like.

Nay, I speak untruths, your absence has no bearing on this, long before you set sail I hadn't felt your touch in years. I haven't felt the your eyes look into mine lovingly, lustfully. I have needs I may not speak of but never the less they are there. Forbidden thoughts lying dormant, long forgotten and buried inside me. I feared to let them free.

Marcie has set them free. She has freed me. Does it shock you to hear my infidelity lays with another woman? She pleases me in ways you never could. This woman in our employment you treated with such contempt has pleasured me in ways I never knew possible. Did you even know her name?

Where you never touched me, she caressed. She explored every inch of my body. With her hands, her mouth, her tongue. My bosom and nipples were licked so softy, oh how I moaned with joy!

Her soft lips kissed between my loins, her tongue parted my lips and licked my arousal until I could be aroused no more. I felt pleasures I didn't know possible with you. I have done the same for her, I have a tasted a woman the way you never tasted me. Our soft lips have kissed, our tongues entwined.

She has pleasured me with all manner of objects that put your pathetic manhood to shame. What embarrassment you must feel to know a candle can please a woman better than you ever could.

It shames me to say I hope you won't return, for some tragedy to strike and to see you perish where you find so much happiness, away from home.

Should good fortune see you return I plead with you not to return here. My lips can stay silent, or they can whisper. A whisper can ruin a man and his reputation.

Maybe you doubt me, you may test that assumption at your own convenience.

I must go, Marcie awaits me. Tonight she greets me naked in a warm bath of petals. She shares the bed where you once slept. It shall see little rest tonight only raging forbidden passion.

I hope you find such joy wherever you are as you read this. Perhaps that cabin boy you're so fond of will see you in good company.

Your loving wife,

Elizabeth.