A World of Pregnancy Pt. 04

Story Info
Alex's POV for 3 more of the throuple's pregnancies...
5k words
4.78
6.4k
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains Mpreg elements...

A World of Pregnancy: Alex - Non-Binary & Pro-Pregnant

My name is Alex. I'll get a few things about me out of the way and into the open right off the bat. I'm non-binary: I was born female and have what would medically be considered a female anatomy, but I identify as neither female nor male. I present as fairly androgynous, I think, considering my short hair and choice of non-gendered attire. My preferred pronouns for myself are they/them/their. I'm pansexual: I'm attracted to women, men, other non-binary folks, and people of any other sort of gender identity.

I'm obese, 5'4" and 210 pounds: I prefer the term "big," ideally, but you won't offend me with "fat," "thick," "heavy," "husky," "chunky," or just about any other word for it you can come up with. I would go with "BBW" if I identified as female, but there's no comparable term for the non-binary individual. And I think "chubby" is kind of a cute label, so long as it's used without any malice. I have large breasts that are heavy with fat, very thick upper arms and thighs, a round face, and a fairly flabby tummy. I try to practice body positivity: I'm proud of my figure, regardless of what society as a whole may have to say about it. I'm sexy and I know it.

Being potentially attracted to basically everyone, I certainly sleep with my share of men. And, like any human, I fail to be perfectly careful 100% of the time. Thus, my current condition. I am, indeed, pregnant. I got the positive test last week, got confirmation from my doctor two days ago. I do know who the father is, but I have no interest in having any sort of relationship with him, so he will have no knowledge of or involvement with my pregnancy or child. I'm going on this adventure solo.

Not identifying as female, I have some conflicted feelings about being pregnant, despite the fact that pregnancy is now a possibility for both men and women. It sounds very feminine to me, and I fear my body's changes will make me feel more like a woman, which is not something I'm particularly looking for. On the other hand, like all body types, I think pregnancy can be very attractive, and I think I'll enjoy seeing myself develop in this state.

Confusion, fear, and excitement swirl together. Such is pregnancy, I suppose.

Month 1

Still dealing with some seriously conflicted emotions, I find a support group for pregnant non-women and decide to attend a meeting. Well, it's advertised as being for pregnant men, but I figure the issues pregnant men face are probably not dissimilar from those of a pregnant non-binary person such as myself. It's in a church basement and attended by five other people, all seeming to present as male. I introduce myself to the group as non-binary, emotionally all over the place and gender-confused. Only two of the other five attendees speak.

One of them, a man 8 months along, had gender identity crises and mixed feelings early in his pregnancy, but has come to love the bodily changes and femininity of the whole thing, becoming a huge proponent of all variants of pregnancy by this point. It's quite heartening. After the meeting, he approaches me, impressed that I spoke at the first group I attended. His name's Wes, and, after we talk for three or four minutes, he invites me back to his place for tea and to meet his girlfriend, 2 months pregnant herself. He's nice and affirming, so I accept, intrigued by the prospect of getting to know a simultaneously pregnant couple a bit.

Wes's wife, Gretchen, is just as friendly and welcoming as he is. It's her second pregnancy, and she makes it explicitly clear that she will answer absolutely any question I can think to ask her. She insists Wes bares his bump while we have tea, and they insist I explore his belly (with both eyes and hands) to my heart's content. I must spend a solid half hour on it. It's hairy, remarkably round, stretched taut, and firm. I hadn't spent any quality time with a pregnant belly before this, and I find myself really enjoying it. A little turned on, even? The masculinity of his body hair mixed with the femininity of his gestation-swollen stomach really does something for me.

We talk extensively about their experiences with their pregnancies: gender issues, emotions, sex...everything we can think of, really. Before I know it, it's the middle of the night. They offer me their guest room for the night, and I happily accept. The next morning we make plans to hang out again in a few days. In a remarkably short period of time, I've become extremely comfortable with these people. I really, really like them as friends to have fun and deep conversations with. And I think I've developed a little bit of a crush. On both of them.

Month 2

Over the past month, I've seen Wes and Gretchen just about every day. In fact, since about two weeks ago, I've been living with them. Our new friendship turned sexual the second time we got together, Gretchen kissing me when our hands met atop Wes's belly. A threesome organically ensued, and we just kind of went from there. They seem very into my body, and I can't get enough of either of theirs. I am positively hooked on fucking a pregnant man.

I'm sad Wes's pregnancy is ending, but thrilled Gretchen's and mine are going to yield bigger and bigger bellies in the house. With their California king-size bed, all three of us can even sleep together, regardless of how many of us have huge bumps at the moment. Gretchen's in the middle, as she likes to cuddle the most and has access to both potential cuddle partners from that position. None of us has uttered the word, but I'm pretty sure I've entered into a throuple.

I'm experiencing the typical first trimester nausea/occasional vomiting now, though it's relatively mild based on the horror stories Gretchen and Wes have from their pregnancies. My nipples and areolas have both darkened and expanded, which I'm finding pretty hot. Nipple sensitivity has skyrocketed as well, which can be a lot of fun as long as we play with them in moderation. Gretchen, just a month ahead of me in her pregnancy, has already started to show, belly firm and slightly protruding into a slight hump centered just below her navel.

Wes's bump is positively massive, to the point now that he can barely move around the house without lugging his gut in both arms. I find his encumbrance incredibly sexy. I find his constantly leaking tits incredibly sexy, too. His tops are constantly wet with milk, even through nursing bras. Unfortunately, his size and fatigue have mostly taken him out of our collective sex life.

He's not too tired or pregnant to watch Gretchen and I fool around, though, and we provide him with entertainment several times a day. On the occasions when we see we've gotten him particularly aroused, Gretchen will lift his bump off his crotch for a few minutes while I blow him, or I'll lift it while she jerks him off. It's nice to give him a little release without requiring any effort on his part. I'm sure he'll figure out how to return the favor when Gretchen and I are both gigantic and he's slim again.

Month 3

Wes had his baby last week. Via C-section, of course, but still the first birth I've ever experienced firsthand. I was privileged enough to be with Gretchen in the space adjoining the operating room, watching the procedure through a window. Seeing the doctor open up Wes's torso wasn't my favorite thing in the world, but it was positively magical when a tiny person was pulled out of his body. A miracle, really, or the closest thing to one that I've witnessed in my life.

Well into my third month, I'm experiencing a bit of swelling just about everywhere you'd expect. Waist, ass, tits, feet: everything's starting to expand now. Stomach-wise there's no visible growth, but if I push down an inch or so into the fat around my belly button, I can feel a new firmness. It excites me, but I'm impatiently waiting to be showing, as Gretchen now is in earnest.

I was excited when she began to show last month, and I figured this month would bring a similar state for me. Not the case, it turns out, most likely because she's on her second pregnancy and growing more rapidly. Or, because she's got so much less extra fat in that area than I do, the skinny bitch. I kid, of course. I love both her body and my own: they're just different in a way that disappoints me slightly at the moment.

She has even more for me to be envious of this month, with a bump that's hard to miss even when she's clothed. From an inch above her pubic hair up to two or three inches above her navel, her belly is swollen out two inches or so. Even a moderately form-fitting top will clearly show it off, and she's already turning some heads in public. I may wish I was sporting any kind of bump myself, but I'm still lucky and grateful to have nearly unlimited access to her beautifully swelling midsection. It's delightfully firm and sexily round.

I love to start with a hand on one of her breasts, stroking down her torso until I feel her bump gently curve out into a protrusion and curve back down to her pubic area, my hand ending up on her vulva (and usually taking its sweet time down there). Based on her consistently wet state, I'd say she loves this too.

Month 4

Having been an observer of pregnancies rather than an active participant for an entire month or two, Wes is ready to actively get in the mix once more. Our relationship having continued to deepen, he asks if I'll provide the egg for this pregnancy. I'm deeply touched and honored, and immediately agree. He was implanted with his and my embryo last week, and we are officially an all-pregnant throuple.

The three of us finally make our relationship status official once Wes and my genetic material is mixed together and placed back inside of him. Things don't get much more intimate and serious than that, we all figure. Before broaching the topic of making it official, Gretchen and Wes both tell me they love me. I love them too, which I happily let them know. We're all rather euphoric at the moment.

Even with the corny feelings being thrown around, we are all clear that despite our commitment to and feelings for each other, the relationship will remain semi-open sexually. Basically, as long as we inform the other two, any one of us can hook up with whomever we please on a casual basis. Best of all worlds attained, as far as I'm concerned.

Five months along, Gretchen is now proudly sporting a legit, round bump that just about stretches from tits to pubes. Four months along, I am still not showing. It's due to my abundance of extra abdominal weight, I'm fairly certain. The rest of me continues to expand in earnest but the part I'm really wishing would swell just won't budge. I'm getting pretty down on myself in terms of my weight, body positivity faltering alarmingly. I decide to go to a meeting of the support group to try to get some of this negativity off my chest and maybe hear something uplifting. Eager to get going, I volunteer to speak first:

"Hey everyone, I'm Alex. I identify as non-binary, I'm not some chick trying to steal time from you preggo men. [I get a few chuckles.] I've struggled a lot with the gender thing, not super thrilled about how feminine pregnancy still reads when I'm not looking to present as feminine. Or masculine, for that matter, but that's not really the point at the moment. I'm currently 4 months along. On the plus side, I'm feeling less conflicted about my body expanding into the more feminine shape. I unreservedly want it now and I'm struggling a lot less with the gender issue.

"My struggle at the moment, though, is really with my weight. This isn't all baby weight you're seeing; I'm just fat. Not trying to degrade myself with that word, really body positive generally and proud of my size. But right now, I'm really wishing I was showing. Four months in, I feel like I should be visibly pregnant. But I'm just fat still. The fat I'm carrying is keeping my bump from showing at the moment, and it's making me a lot less positive about my body right now. I'm okay with my pregnancy now, but not okay with my weight. A step forward and a step way backward.

"It took me a long time to get comfortable with being technically obese, and I'm really struggling with it again now. I yearn for the visibly pregnant body, not all this undefined fat preventing the possibility of a cute little bump. Anyway, that's where I'm at right now. It'll change, I'm pretty sure, once I am finally showing. I don't believe I'm heavy enough to prevent myself from looking pregnant through the whole thing, so I think I just have to be patient. Once I'm showing, I'm hoping I can get okay with my weight again. Patience, patience, patience. Really wanted to get all this off my chest in a safe space, so thanks everyone."

A heavily pregnant man speaks after me, a first-timer far enough along to be getting really nervous about birth and parenthood. But, he's really enjoying the changes his body has been undergoing, despite having been worried that they'd undermine his masculinity. He's felt even more like a man to be confident enough to embrace the feminine, not feeling like breasts and a baby bump threaten his masculinity. It's nice to hear his success story, even if I can't fully identify with it.

Another guy, not showing yet, talks about feeling like he had to choose between being a man and being a father, his wife forcing him to abandon his manhood so they could be parents. Not something I feel like hearing at the moment, so I tune him out. I take off as soon as the last person's done speaking, happy to have put my feelings out there and to have heard at least one slightly hopeful thing.

Month 5

I am, at long last, SHOWING! Five months in, but it happened. It's nothing to write home about and probably reads to strangers as me being a little bit fatter, but I can see and feel it and I love it. It isn't cute like Gretchen's early bump emerging elegantly from her flat stomach; it's kind of lumpy and ill-defined, curving away from and back towards my torso twice in sort of a "B" shape, rather than the picture-perfect single, smooth mound thinner folks receive. I really don't care, though. It's a bump and it's MY BUMP, and I think it's beautiful. I touch it constantly, pushing down the fat to fully feel its firm glory.

My super supportive partners shower it with attention, too. Gretchen likes to push our bare bumps together, dual firmnesses creating pleasant resistance as we lean toward each other. Her 6 month belly takes up pretty much her whole torso, now protruding significantly further and supporting her hanging tits. Wes likes to cum directly onto my belly and rub it in, leaving me shiny, sticky, and pervertedly delighted. I'm glad to be getting in some sexy time with him during his first month, before morning sickness likely puts him out of commission a little further into his first trimester.

Two bellies now in the mix, our threesomes are getting pretty interesting. Most begin with the three of us standing and facing each other in a triangle. Each of us has one hand on each of the other two, resulting in at least one hand on each bump and the lone dick, other hands floating between various bumps and pussies. We're all thoroughly wet and hard after a few minutes of this, good and ready for the next stage.

Right now, no one's pregnant enough to fully prevent any of the more standard sexual positions, so we have a lot of choices and variants with three of us involved. Wes can fuck one of us missionary while the other sits on the face of the one being fucked. Gretchen and I can 69, Wes taking the one on top from behind. All of us very carefully positioned, everyone can be both giving and receiving oral at the same time. Lots of possibilities are open to us at the moment! The most common issue that arises is that Gretchen loves for Wes to cum in her, while Wes loves to cum on one of the pregnant bellies. Privileged pregnancy problems, am I right?

Month 6

I've unmistakably developed a belly now, though I think it may be closer to what one might associate with the word "gut" than the word "bump." It doesn't have the roundness and definition I associate with "bump," though I do find it just as cute as that type of belly. I'm very far from dropping (the baby won't position itself in preparation for birth for a solid 3 months, after all), but my belly does hang down just a little bit. It's soft and fatty, firm only once you squish it in an inch or so. "Bloated" might aptly describe how it appears, though no one's ever gotten this big a gut solely from bloating.

It starts to protrude an inch or two above my navel, steadily sloping outward until it's at its greatest protuberance right where it hangs down lowest, resting a few inches above my pubic area. It can be jiggled up and down with ease, not at all the tautly stretched model of the perfectly firm pregnant belly. Whatever can be said about it, I think it's both adorable and sexy, and I'm head-over-heels in love with it.

Stranded in the infamously nauseous 2nd month of pregnancy, Wes is pretty much out of the picture for now, especially sexually. It's up to Gretchen and myself to keep the fun going. She remains a picturesque preggo, bump tear drop-shaped and quickly approaching the proportions of the prototypical image of the knocked up fertility goddess. Truly beautiful and a constant turn-on for me. Firm where I'm soft, defined where I'm amorphous. We revel in each other's differences, amazed at the variety possible within the expectant condition.

Gretchen and I are very much taking advantage of our current states, wonderfully pregnant but not yet radically encumbered. We can still have sex in a bunch of different ways without too much difficulty, in other words. And we are both constantly and intensely horny. 69ing is very doable, our bumps shoved together when we get into position but not big enough yet to prevent our mouths from reaching each other's pussies. We keep it simple much of the time, as we are, after all, a couple of easily-exhausted preggos: one hand on the other's belly, the other rubbing one out on our own respective clits. Quick and energy efficient.

A strap-on has been making occasional appearances, an acceptable but pale imitation of the cock missing from our sexual equation. It's especially unsatisfying for Gretchen, who's all about getting that cum inside her. Wes will be back in action soon enough, and I'm sure he'll lavish plenty of attention (and cum) on our preggo physiques. Can't wait for this throuple to become whole again! God damn that nauseous second month.

Month 7

My belly is growing at an almost alarming but really exciting rate. It's expanding in all the directions I can imagine: protruding further, getting rounder, stretching up closer to my tits (they're comfortably resting on it now!), extending past both sides of my waist. Some people don't look knocked up from behind, or describe their pregnant figure as being "all belly;" I cannot relate to these folks whatsoever. Firmness has increased substantially, too, the solidity of the baby starting to overtake the blob of my abdominal flab. You still have to press through a thin layer of fat to reach the rigidity, but it's all around better defined and more pleasingly shapely when you do find it. Very much pregnant-looking all over, to my ceaseless delight.

I'm not only filling out in the belly region, but absolutely everywhere. Breasts, legs, arms, face, ass, waist, etc. Think of a body part; it's swelling. Considering my pre-pregnancy BMI, the books say I should gain no more than 20 pounds through my gestation. At present, I've gained 30. Not to brag, but I'm looking fucking great. These doctors don't know what they're talking about. I'm clocking in at a solid 241 pounds today, and I think my full form has made me sexier than I've ever been. The full-length mirror has become a close friend and masturbatory aid. I'm not alone in finding my pregnant self attractive, as the ever-growing Gretchen is still all over me and the back-in-action Wes is regularly fucking the both of us. Things feel great.

12