A Writer's Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
With two sexy sisters, why only get seduced by one?
7.5k words
4.71
7.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me confess: when I planned my published, earlier story, Never Meant To Be a Virgin, I meant to involve exclusively C. and L. -- the older sister -- in a sexual mix and mingle. But then, is one ever the master of a story as one writes? In my case, the younger sister interloped. Being a very forward and irresistibly sexy vixen, she became the story and C.'s partner in sin.

Was it unjust? Should not the planned story be now told?

L. is not a forward little vixen like her sister. Her self-discovery as far from frigid took some time!

Comments on this story or preferably both are especially welcomed!

************************

Cliff was only half-listening to Viv complimenting him on two of his large, glamour photographs on his dining room wall. His attention was on Leisha. When Viv's chatter had started to enthuse about the rather provocative images, detailing the proud tits and prominent bush and shameless come-hither-look of the statuesque blond, Leisha had gotten up and gone into the adjoining living room. Through the wide double door, Cliff could see her. With the champagne glass in her hand, taking a sip now and then, Leisha had stopped. She was admiring, long and pensively, the six framed black-and-white prints Cliff had arranged on the wall.

They were classical nude studies, of two women, no longer young but breathtakingly beautiful in the ripeness of their bodies and the calm in their faces. He had done them years ago. What pleased him now was that these implicitly erotic pictures had captured Leisha's interest. Therefore, it was not a prudish rejection of nudity that had made her escape from Viv's admiration for the erotic blond on the dining room wall.

Cliff noticed with amusement that Leisha had found the switch to turn on the spotlight to focus on the prints. It indicated to him Leisha's and Viv's newfound familiarity with his apartment.

When the cousins invited Cliff to a traditional Chinese feast, they agreed to serve it in Cliff's -- in contrast to theirs - fully furnished apartment. He left them to their task of preparing for the feast. During the time they spent in Cliff's apartment, they saw all the photos on display.

The nudes had pricked their curiosity. Therefore, on her third glass of champagne, Leisha risked asking:

"Who has taken all these beautiful photographs in your apartment? Are they yours? Are you a photographer, Cliff?"

"Yes, they are all mine. And I printed them too. But that was a long time ago; before digital cameras and phones."

Following up, Cliff told them that he was a partly trained amateur photographer, had been a Camera Club member, and had successfully entered competitions. He concentrated mainly when photographing people on portraiture and character studies. Then he grinned and nodded up to the spectacular blond on the wall:

"Despite the nudes displayed on my walls, they were a small part of my output. And I never entered them in competitions. I would have loved to do more. However, I was not interested in photographing professional models. And I was too shy to ask the women that attracted me."

Cliff paused; his voice low and serious he added:

"There were a few women that approached me. They had seen portraits I had done and now wanted to know how I saw them -- how interesting and beautiful I saw them as women in the nude. And they revealed themselves to me and my camera; their nakedness was not an exposure but a revelation to them and me. This is why these nudes mean so much to me. Taking these photographs and getting to know these women so intimately, was for me an undeserved gift."

"She knew what she wanted and knew you would give it to her," giggled Viv drunkenly. She lifted her glass, toasting the blond woman in the pictures, "God, you made her beautiful and sexy. Were you lovers? She gave you all! Can you do this with every woman, Cliff? Could you do it with us?"

Leisha was embarrassed by Viv's unguarded directness. With her eyes lowered and a just noticeable tremble in her voice, she said, "I love your black-and-white photos, Cliff. They are so clean and yet so erotic." She blushed, "For me, more so than Viv's colour prints." Then, realising that it sounded like a rejection, "I'm sorry Cliff, she must be as special to you as the others."

With nothing more to ask and say, they decided to end their dinner party. It had been a success and the clean-up could be left for tomorrow. As Leisha and Viv stood up to leave, Cliff was again struck by the young women's contrasting beauty.

Leisha wore a traditionally cut, dark-blue Cheongsam. The deliberately chosen -- Cliff was sure -- tight fit highlighted the sinuous contours of her body. Being knee-length, it showed off Leisha's beautiful long legs almost as high as Cliff could have wished. With her height, her tied-back hair, and her high-cheek-boned, almost severe, intelligent face, Leisha was a strikingly attractive young woman.

By contrast, Viv was an all-sexy little vixen. Her hair flowed open down on her shoulder. The bright red of her lipstick matched the red of her westernised Cheongsam. Cut as tightly as Leisha's, it hid neither the tempting shape of Viv's succulent tits nor the firm roundness of her ass. Of half-thigh length with slits on both sides, the dress screamed, 'Strip me! Why don't you?' With her black stockings and red, high-heeled sandals, Viv was a walking temptation.

Although not the type of woman Cliff had ever fancied, Cliff felt a pleasant rising in his too-long-dormant cock.

Cliff, in the ten years since his divorce, had never engaged in pick-up games at bars and pubs nor searched for sex and female company on the net. He was sixty-two, a six-footer, reasonably fit and not overweight. Pleasant in manners as well as appearance, Cliff O'Shea had never lacked female company until he retired from the university two years ago. Since then, he led -- largely by choice - a celibate life.

Until a year ago, Cliff shared his roomy, four-bedroom house with Mat, his son. After Mat left for a job in Perth, Cliff decided to convert his house into two apartments. When the rebuilding was completed, with the apartment situated close to universities, hospitals, and sundry colleges, his first ad had a large response.

Out of the sixty or so applicants, Cliff selected Leisha and Viv, both Chinese students. They immediately paid two months' bond and the reasonable rent Cliff had asked for. Within days they moved in.

If anybody had asked, Cliff would have had to admit that it was not a business-like choice. Leisha, the older of the two applicants had singularly stirred his male instincts. He found her, at first sight, an exceptionally attractive and interesting woman. In comparison, her shorter and younger companion, despite her friendly sexiness, would not have attracted Cliff's attention as a preferred tenant.

From the paperwork, Cliff gathered their names and personal data. Both came from Georgetown in Malaysia. As an easy, friendly relationship developed between them, Cliff learned Leisha was twenty-three and a fourth-year Honours student in Economics/Law. Viv, at eighteen, was in her first year of a degree in nursing. They were cousins but had not been - at home in Georgetown - particularly close.

On this point existed an unresolved tension Cliff was not aware of.

The two apartments shared the large garden of Cliff's earlier house, with their respective kitchens' back doors leading out onto a terrace. Leisha and Viv had moved into their new lodgings in Melbourne's high summer. They began to spend many hot-sunny afternoons, often with Cliff, at leisure in the garden

From day one, Leisha always wore a summery-loose shift while Viv gambolled around in the briefest of bikinis. Every time Viv noticed Cliff looking at her, she smiled and proudly posed her charms. Cliff was more amused than aroused by her playful flirting. Leisha, however, appeared embarrassed and dismayed by her cousin's behaviour. But nothing was said in those early days of their acquaintance.

However, on the day after the party, when all the cleaning up in Cliff's dining room was done and Viv had left, Leisha stayed behind. With a haunted expression on her face, she turned to Cliff:

"I am sorry, Cliff, but we must talk about Viv. Or about Viv and me because we have a problem."

"I'm surprised, Leisha. What problem is there?"

"Well, Viv is, as you know, a cheeky little flirt. But with you, I think, her flirting is turning into something serious. For yesterday's party, for instance, Viv bought these outrageously sexy clothes. Only for you, she told me! And then, how she carried on all night! She practically asked you to photograph her in the nude."

Intrigued and secretly pleased that Leisha cared about Viv's interest in him, Cliff kept a straight face and asked:

"Why does that worry you? I have no sexual interest in Viv. Never touched her; was never tempted. And if I did, we are both, our age difference aside, grown-ups. Why is there a problem?"

Leisha blushed, "You mean what business of mine is it if Viv wants to... get into bed with you?"

Cliff had to fight down a grin, "Yes, Leisha, why is it your business? I mean, your problem?"

Now visibly upset and angry the words blurted out of her:

"Because my family, hers and my bloody family in Georgetown decided that I was to be the guardian of young Viv while she is in Melbourne. Nothing so old-fashioned as just protecting her sexual innocence. But our families are in business, dealing mainly with other Chinese businesses in a not-so-friendly Malaysia. So, Viv is meant to marry into another local Chinese business family on her return; hopefully undamaged by her studying overseas. Intermarriages are good for business. Our families not only encourage them. They often arranged them in advance."

Leisha paused. On impulse --without knowing why - she wanted Cliff to know the truth about her:

"Yes, like my family did with me! So, Cliff, excuse me for being angry. God, not with you. With the mess, Viv and I are in!"

Not waiting for Cliff's response, Leisha turned and rushed out of the room.

Over the following days, she tried to avoid all contact with Cliff. It introduced a change that upset Viv; she accused Leisha of being jealous.

Having told Cliff too much and not enough about herself, Leisha wondered if she was jealous of the still free and flirtatious Viv. As her appointed guardian she had warned Cliff off. But then -- in anger - she had told him unasked that she, Leisha, was also unavailable, that she was spoken for in a business-like marriage arrangement. Why such a confession? Was Cliff not almost a stranger? But she wanted Cliff to know more about her. She was afraid she would not find the right words facing him.

After five days of inner turmoil, Leisha sent Cliff a mail:

"Dear Cliff,

First, I need to apologise for involving you in Viv's and my problems. Nothing in your behaviour gave me a reason to warn you off, Viv. She has a crush on you, which I understand. You are a man so different from the men - young and older -- we meet in our circle of family and acquaintances. What is more, you are so different from the men that women like us are supposed to marry.

I have told you about the marriage arrangement Viv's family will hope to make. There is nothing very unusual about it.

In my case, I was introduced to my future 'husband' at fifteen. He was nineteen and leaving for the US to study. He is now the CEO-in-waiting at his family's banking business in Georgetown. We have seen each other perhaps a dozen times. I do not want to bother you with the personal but......?

Can you see my dilemma? I feel very much like telling Viv to go right ahead in seducing you and blow the consequences! As an obedient daughter, I just cannot do it.

Leisha.

P.S. I love your six classical nudes. Are they part of a folio of prints? If they are, would you show them to me one day?"

"Dear Leisha,

Thank you for your thoughtful mail, it explained much that puzzled me. Let me put your mind at ease about me and Viv: I have no dishonourable design on her. Setting aside that I could be her grandfather, I have never been particularly turned on by sexy little vixens. Do not tell her, please, that my taste in women veers towards tall, thoughtful women whose passions lay much deeper below the surface than hers!

The marriage ambitions and arrangements of your families do not shock me. As a social scientist, I know that it is a common practice in many societies and that in ours as well, material interests play often a key role in marriage decisions.

What upset me in your case -- forgive me for saying so -- is that a woman like you still feels she cannot say 'No' to being used by others in such a way.

P.S. I Am pleased and flattered by your response to my nudes. I have a folio I would like to show you. You could invite me on a suitable sunny day (With Viv being at Uni.) for coffee on our terrace. I will bring the photos, you the cakes.

See you,

Cliff."

"Dear Cliff,

Would next Friday, afternoon suit you? Viv has a hospital visit scheduled for the day. I checked the weather: the bureau promises sunshine.

Thank you, Cliff, - for everything.

Leisha."

Although the agreed-to meeting with Leisha was constantly on Cliff's mind, he retrieved the folio of the two nudes from his archive only on Friday morning. Not having seen them for years, he wanted the images to be almost as unfamiliar and new to his eyes as they will be to Leisha's. However, on taking the folder out, he could not resist the temptation to spread the twenty-two 10x8 prints out on the floor.

There were six of one of the women but sixteen of the other. At the back of one of the latter was in pencil, Christine M., Oct.1993. Reminded, Cliff remembered the building-up tension during the first session with Mrs M. When they met again for the second, she returned as Christine, a changed woman.

They were strangers but he had photographed her in a union of mounting arousal after she less and less posed as instructed. In an almost angry challenge, in disregard of the expected, Christine offered in daring-all, giving-all poses her body, her proud breasts, her voluptuous ass, and the ripe lushness of her pussy between carelessly spread legs to the lens and, most of all, to Cliff, to another man's view.

Kneeling on the floor, Cliff had selected and put aside nine of Christine's all-revealing pictures for not showing them to Leisha. But then he decided to include them, together with the photograph that had induced Christine to ask him to photograph her in the nude. It was a beautiful mother and child study: Christine, in angelic calm with her little daughter in her arms. Cliff intended to show Leisha that it was not a question of Either -- Or, the saint or the harlot; both photos showed the real Christine.

When Cliff stepped out onto the terrace at two o'clock, the table was set for afternoon tea. Leisha greeted him with a, he thought, blushing smile. At first sight, she was dressed as usual. He noticed that her jeans seemed new. While not skin-tight, they were more body-hugging than what she usually wore. When she turned to fetch something from the kitchen, Cliff cast an admiring long look on Leisha's beautifully sculptured ass.

Returning with the coffee and a basket of French pastry, Leisha poured the coffee and sat down opposite Cliff. Giving him a broad smile, she said, "Welcome to my garden," then nodding to the folder next to Cliff on the bench, she added, "I'm so glad you decided to come." Embarrassed by being so obvious, Leisha looked up to the sky and burst into laughter. As she threw back her shoulders, two pointy nipples were tenting the front of her mustard-coloured top.

In dressing for the visit before the mirror, Leisha had thought about what Cliff would show her. And what he would possibly expect in return? In stroking over her breasts, her nipples rose in rebellious glory. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she slipped braless into her top.

Although Leisha poured a second cup of coffee as they talked about general things, she soon got up to clear the table. When she returned from the kitchen, Cliff had the folder in front of him on the table. He pointed to the bench next to him. Leisha, hesitating for a second, sat down. Cliff opened the folder and Leisha moved instinctively closer. Their thighs touched as he pushed the open folder in front of her:

"These and the six in the living room are the photos I have kept from the sessions, with one of the women in1989, with the other in 1993. You can look at them; take your time. You can ask me anything about the photos. Also, what I remember about the women and taking their photographs. Your interest in my hobby pleases me, Leisha."

For the next hour or so, Leisha looked through the prints, studying some in detail, comparing different aspects in several pictures, and expressing her preferences. In the lively exchange of Leisha's questions and Cliff's answers, a relaxed intimacy between them developed. When Leisha began to arrange the photos in clusters that she thought shared a characteristic, her body pressed against Cliff as she leaned across the table to shift the prints. In her pointing at prints and challenging Cliff to agree with her choice, her arm remained often for a long moment around his neck. He did not know if it was intentional but it put Leisha's almost bare tits with their excited perky nipples centimetres from Cliff's face. He held still, trying to give coherent answers while feeling her bodily warmth and drawing in Leisha's intoxicating smell.

So far, Leisha had not commented on the photos of Christine's second session. She had, however, arranged them in a separate group. Cliff did not doubt that it motivated her question, "What made two so different women ask you to photograph them in the nude?"

"One reason, I am sure of. Both women had seen my work in photographing ordinary people. My portraits and character studies were, in their eyes, interesting and beautiful. They expected or hoped, therefore, that I could produce nude studies of themselves that were beautiful and interesting. And maybe, as I was a stranger, it would be a thrillingly secretive adventure.

The first woman, Thelma, approached me at an exhibition where some of my work was on show. She asked straight out if I did nude studies and if I could do a folio of her.

The second woman, I saw for the first time at a garden party where I knew few of the people. She sat away from the drinking and the boisterous crowd with a child of about three on her lap. They were, to my eye, a beautiful Mother and Child study. I had my camera with me, and after asking for permission, I took about half a dozen shots. She gave me her address and I sent her two enlarged prints. She rang me back to thank me and after some hesitation asked if I would photograph her in the nude.

This is how it happened, why they asked me. I did not question them why they wanted such a folio of themselves. However, all the signs, especially with Christine, pointed in one direction."

Leisha remained silent for what seemed a long break, reflecting on something Cliff had said in passing, "I believe asking a man to photograph you in the nude, would be a thrilling adventure. Even if he is not a total stranger, as you were for these women." As she spoke, Leisha's thigh was twitching; she was sorely tempted to press and rub it against Cliff's.

But then Leisha switched to her main question:

"What were, in your opinion, Cliff, together with wanting such photos, their strongest reasons for having an adventure with you, a strange man? It wasn't just for the sexual excitement, was it?"

"I think they wanted to know how I -- they believed I was a man with a trained eye for beauty - saw them. If I, in the pictures I would take could make them beautiful, interesting and, yes, very sexually alive, it would be proof that they were. They were not wrong; their pictures made you Leisha, in my living room, stand in awe before their beauty. For the two women, my photos gave the lie to the distortion of mirrors and the insensitive blindness of their partners and the sex that made them feel ugly. And yes, as Christine's photos show, a high level of sexual arousal came with her sudden realisation that she was beautiful, desirable, sexy and, being horny, could dare all to be loved and admired by other men. She was no longer just a boring wifey and mother."