A Wrong Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

Tim looked up to see the slim mature woman rise and fall on his cock.

'Don't leave me out,' cried Marion as she straddled his head and sank her hairy wet pussy onto his mouth.

Tim was resigned to satisfying these two women a third time.

Marion was the first to cum flooding his face with her juices.

Marjory was sliding along his cock, her hips jerking as her orgasm built.

'Make him shoot Marion.' she begged.

Marion reached for his balls and as she sank her teeth into his nipples she also gouged her long sharp fingernails into his balls.

A cry of anguish and release came from Tim as his cock expanded then exploded in Marjory which pushed her over the edge and she too flooded his thighs with her orgasm.

'Wow. Just wow!' panted Marjory.

This time he was determined to go and take a shower.

The ladies showered in the en-suite of the guest bedroom and Tim went in the one in his own room.

When he ventured downstairs in his shorts and a t-shirt the two women had gone.

'Well didn't you do well?'

Tim looked at his mother-in-law and shook his head.

'No more Evie. I'm not going to put myself out for any more of your sex starved friends. For God's sake I am married to your daughter. Ok. I know I should have turned them down but...'

'Oh, don't worry. It's me that should apologise I guess,'

Tim looked at her quizzically.

'I er..I owed them.'

She went on, 'on Friday it was the vote for Chairwoman of our Charity Committee and I sort of promised them to you if they voted for me. It worked as well. I promise you it was a one off.'

Tim just sighed and shook his head.

'Look I'll make it up to you. Follow me.'

She took Tim back into the sitting room and told him take off his shirt and sit on the green leather sofa with his hands behind his head.

She took hold of his wrists and bound them using an old stocking then she used two silk scarves and tied them over his shoulders and under each armpit so he couldn't bring his arms back over his head.

'Evie, what are you doing?' he demanded.

'Your fantasy of course.' she replied.

She then dragged down his shorts and threw them to one side.

'Stay just right there' she said with a sarcastic grin.

She returned with another little blue pill and a glass of water,

'Take this. It will heighten the effects.'

'OK, I'll be twenty minutes, just think about what I'm going to do to you when I come back.' With that she left the room.

Tim audibly gasped when she strode back in.

She was wearing five inch shiny black heels, silky black hold up stockings and tight shiny black latex gloves that came up to her elbows. Around her waist was her black strap-on. Her pearls added a touch of class to the outfit.

She was carrying a bottle of lube.

Evie sat beside him on the sofa and popped open the lube before coating her rubber encased hands with it then smeared them all over her cock.

She then placed a dollop on her middle finger and eased it into Tim's arse.

'Oh God, please Evie not again.'

'Nonsense,' she replied as she finger fucked him. 'You love it.'

Just then she slipped two fingers inside of him causing him to groan loudly.

He was practically hyperventilating when she added a third and made sure his sphincter was stretched and slick.

She stood between his open legs and knelt slightly so the head of the cock was in line with his hole.

'Slide forward and down a bit Timmy so I can fuck you properly.'

He did and found that the head of the cock nicely lined up with his little hole.

Evie pushed steadily and the cock slowly penetrated him.

Tim looked at the phallus disappear between his buttocks then at Evie with her bare breasts heaving and her nipples erect.

She began to fuck him in earnest, pulling out and plunging back in while Tim could only moan.

'This is for you Timmy. I'll have my fun later.' she said as she grabbed his cock in her shiny black fist.

The lube on the glove allowed her hand to piston up and down his length.

Her cock was slipping backwards and forwards over his prostate and Tim could feel his orgasm approaching.

'Oh fuck!' he cried as cum burst out of his cock and splashed all over his chest.

He panted as Evie stopped fucking him and let her cock rest in his gripping back passage,

She slowly extracted herself from him and undid the toy, throwing it out of the way.

She took hold of Tim's cock and slowly milked the remaining spunk out of him.

'Did that feel good Timmy?'

Tim could only nod as he lay back with his eyes closed, savouring his climax.

Evie sat beside him toying with his cock and playing with his hard nipples.

In a few minutes Tim was rock hard again.

'My turn for fun now Timmy,' she said as she mounted him.

Tim having just cum lay there and let his mother-in-law fuck him to several orgasms.

'I must make him cum again as I'm getting sore.' thought Evie.

'Timmy. Has an older woman ever pissed in your mouth?'

This had the desired effect as Tim grunted and filled his mother-in-law up yet again with his cream.

'Oh God.' thought Tim. 'I guess judging by my reaction that will happen soon.'

Over the next few months Tim concentrated hard on his work, passing all his exams and moving up the career ladder so much so that some of the more attractive secretaries at the office took far more notice of him. They tried to 'accidentally' bump into him at the water fountain or at the coffee machine.

Tim just brushed off their flirting. 'I've got a gorgeous wife who I adore and a kinky sexy mother-in-law that drains my balls when ever she gets the chance,' he thought.

One particular day Tim learned just how much bonus he was going to earn at the end of his first year.

He was overjoyed as it meant he and Jane could put a deposit down on a house.

He was positively bursting as he made his way up the stairs to their room to tell her.

On entering he thought his world was about to come crashing down on him.

Jane was lying face down on the bed sobbing her eyes out.

'Jane, is...er..is everything alright?' he asked nervously.

'Oh Tim.I'm so sorry.' she sobbed.

Tim somewhat taken aback sat on the side of the bed and tentatively stroked her arm.

'Please Jane. Tell me what's wrong.'

'I'm sorry Tim. I know we didn't talk about it, It's all my fault.'

Tim just stayed silent and waited for his wife to continue.

Jane lifted her head and turned her tear stained face towards him.

'I'm pregnant!'

Tim couldn't say anything. He was so surprised.

'I'm...I mean we're going to have a baby.'

Tim's face beamed wide with joy.

'Honey, that's the best bit of news I've had today. Even better than mine.'

Jane sighed with relief.

'You mean you're not mad?'

'Mad?' he replied. 'I couldn't be more happier. Come here!'

They cuddled and kissed with delirious emotion.

'Wait. You said you had some news too?'

Tim told her about the bonus and what it would mean to them.

That night they announced it to Jane's parents over dinner who were very excited about their first grandchild.

Tim and Jane bought a mews house just off the Kings Road in Chelsea and moved in a couple of months before Timothy Junior made his entrance into the world.

Evie said it would be handy to pop in during one of her many shopping trips in and around Sloane Square.

After a twelve month sabbatical from work Jane returned but not before employing a nanny to look after their son when both her and Tim were out working.

Evie did indeed pop in to see her grandson and often it just happened to be when her daughter was working and Tim was at home babysitting.

Tim did try to tell her it wasn't the done thing now she was a grandparent but she told him she would just have to go back to fucking the window cleaner.

Tim reluctantly thought she had a point.

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12