A Year in the Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom wanted more. He wanted to see something substantive. He wanted us to be talking about when we would meet and what we would do to each other. Instead, I talked about sex in general, what I liked and didn't.

I had visions of those crude letters when I finally gave in to Tom. Surely me making it personal would make his response crude. I ended Thursday's letter with a question. "Would you have any interest in having sex with Tom and ME?"

I got my first totally serious letter back almost immediately, but it wasn't at all crude. I didn't word my question right. He explained that he was totally straight. He had no sexual interest in Tom and found the idea of two men slightly revolting.

I replied almost as quickly, and explained that Tom had no interest in him sexually either, only in watching and in pleasuring me. Tom also sent him a mail. We got over that first bump in the road quickly.

By the end of that night, Don told me that he would be delighted to meet me. He was not committing to having sex with me and thought that I should have the right to back out if I wanted. He would not be offended if I didn't want to go through with it. He sent us his phone number.

I resisted the slight urge to call him and didn't send him our number. I didn't need to. Tom called him and then arranged to play golf with him on Sunday. Nothing like playing hard to get!

Tom and I had a long long talk that night. I was not agreeing to have sex with Don. I didn't know what I felt. Mostly I was conflicted, confused and frightened. What I didn't say was NO.

I didn't say "NO" to meeting Don. I didn't say no to Tom's very hard manhood. I enjoyed a very enthusiastic fuck that night and the only time I opened my mouth was to clean off that rigid prick.

Tom's enthusiasm went a long way to my acquiescence but I was still a jumble of emotions, my mind in turmoil. A part of me wanted a threesome with another man. A part of me was afraid of what that would do to Tom and me. A part of me felt that it meant Tom didn't love me. A part of me wanted the man I had been talking to. It took me a long time to fall asleep that night and in the end I was back to where I started. Not enthusiastic about it, but willing.

It was a long, long Sunday morning waiting for Tom to come back. The phone rang several times, and each ring had me jumping out of my skin thinking it was one of them. None of those calls came from either of them. Part of me wanted to see Tom storm in complaining about what a prick Don was.

What I got was exactly the opposite. I was on the computer answering a mail from my son when I heard the door open.

The sound of the key going in the lock was like sticking my fingers in a light socket. Fear and excitement coursed through me. I froze, barely able to breathe as the jumble of emotions gripped me.

Tom stepped through the door with a huge grin on his face and I melted. He didn't need to say a word. I felt like a quivering puddle of raw emotion melted to the seat of my chair.

"Hey, Hun." He pulled me from my chair and hugged me.

"Don is one great guy! He's even funnier in person. You are really gonna like him!"

"You mean he let you win?"

"Actually, he beat me but I still won." He said enigmatically.

"How did you win?"

"We had a great discussion and I think I have a new friend."

"Good for you," was all I could say.

"Yep, a new friend who really wants to meet you."

"I bet. You mean he really wants in my panties."

"Well, that too but he says he'd really like to meet you, not just your pussy."

"Did he say that, or are you just putting words in his mouth?"

"Actually he didn't say anything about your pussy, well not much anyway. He just talked about meeting you."

I picked up on the "not much" part. "What does that mean and what does not much mean?"

"It means that he talked about how you impressed him with your wit and he thought you would be a person he would really like to get to know. You impressed him. He didn't say anything about your pussy, until I asked him if he'd like to fuck you. He said that if you two got along and if you wanted him, he'd be delighted and wouldn't mind me watching or being part of it, but he never mentioned your pussy, only you and what a wonderful woman you seemed to be and how he'd like to meet you."

In one sentence I was mollified and mortified at the same time. There was a short pause before Tom continued. "We made plans to get together for dinner this Friday."

I let out my breath, the shocks of the morning just kept coming. I had agreed in advance but I had been doing such a good job of dragging my feet. As I had feared, Tom had destroyed that. My knees were suddenly weak. I had agreed to this. I would do this. Still, I didn't know what to feel. It was only dinner after all. I retained the right to go straight home.

Was this about me or was it about two men using my body? Could I really say NO without crushing Tom's ego? Could I really back out with Tom edging me on?

"Tom, this kind of feels like a blind date and how many of those work out?"

Tom chuckled. "Yeah, it does kind of feel that way doesn't it. Except this is a blind date that if it works goes straight to sex. Isn't that exciting?"

Tom pulled me to him, feeling my insecurity. "It's going to be fine, dear. You are really going to like him."

"You're hoping I like him. You just want to watch him stroking his thing in me!"

I didn't put enough disgust in that statement. Tom didn't take it the way I wanted it to come out.

"Well, I can hope, but that's up to you. Only if you want him. Really it's going to be fine either way."

He pulled me into his arms. I couldn't quite be mad but I didn't know what I was feeling.

I tried to go back to writing my letter but my mind just wouldn't function. So many feelings were running through me.

That night Don called. I got the phone and not having heard his voice before I didn't know it was him. Don wasn't disappointed that he was talking to me and not Tom. I wasn't disappointed in the sound of his voice or the way we talked. I found myself liking him even more. Something about the tone of his voice, the way he emphasized his words hit me like a brick. His voice deep and resonant, while the sound vibrated in my soul and dampened my panties. The voice of the man who would be my new lover?

Liking Don was proving to be a problem for me. I wanted to find an excuse to get out of our sexual encounter but I wasn't finding one. I liked him more each time we talked. I liked his looks (could his picture be an old one?) and he was my intellectual equal or perhaps even more. Even I had to admit that the only thing left was to connect with our genitals.

I was so conflicted in that week leading up to our first meeting. I wanted Don. I didn't want him. I didn't want to mess things up with Tom. I was more afraid than excited.

It didn't really help when Tom took me out shopping for some really sexy clothes. I am a professional; I'm more used to wearing functional pant suits than slinky dresses and erotic lingerie. Tom wanted me to feel the thrill of dressing for another man to want me.

I did feel a little of that, but I also felt the fear that Tom giving my sexual favors away meant he didn't love me. I felt like his whore. Then I felt excited. I did like Don. I found him attractive. The threesome thing was my fantasy.

Tom wasn't talking about how wonderful our threesome would be. He was stuck on his thing. He was talking about how beautiful I'd look with a strange cock in my mouth. How hot my face would look when another cock was exciting my pussy.

That Wednesday night I finally told him. My fantasy was about him and a faceless dick. I fantasized about a dildo with a body, not about another man. I told him I was annoyed that what he was talking about was HIS fantasy, about me fucking Don, not about two mean pleasuring me. Tom held me and soothed me and talked to me. He reminded me that if we were having a threesome, me the center of a yummy man sandwich, I had to be willing to fuck Don. He assured me that I could run at any time and that it was about me. Then he asked me about Don and what I felt.

I had to tell him that if I was going to have sex with any man besides him, Don was the one. We talked and talked. Slowly my heart and my pussy warmed to the idea of sex with Don. For the first time I felt like I really wanted Don and I really gave Tom a special ride.

Thursday I rode the wave. I let the lust for Don wash over me. My pussy gushed.

Friday, the old concerns took hold of my mind again pushing down the desire for a threesome. Tom wanted me hot for Don. I don't know what it was but that didn't really sit well. Don was another man and that was cheating. My husband wanted me with another man which made it O.K. It made it fine, so long as Tom felt the same afterward.

Still, my man didn't quite get it. It was Tom's fantasy we were still talking about not mine. He wanted to see me with another man. I wanted two men at once. We were talking about me fucking Don, not about the three of us in a tangle of bodies. The reality that tonight was the night set in. I started getting angry again, for the first time since Tom first brought up the subject. I tried to talk myself out of my pissed off mood. I mean I had to be willing to fuck Don if we were going to have a threesome but I didn't want to fuck Don. I wanted to be the middle of a mass of humanity all dedicated to my pleasure, my needs.

I had calmed down by quitting time, or at least I had channeled my anger into a mix of other emotions. I had been trying hard to think about tangled limbs and not all the other stuff. It worked a little. I did manage to work up a bit of excitement.

My excitement peaked as Tom scrubbed my naked back in the shower and then faded into nervousness as my husband watched me squeeze myself into those frilly see through black panties and matching bra. I was almost too nervous to scrunch into that slinky black dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Not too bad. I was still a dumpy middle aged woman, and I worried about what Don would think. I could still wear a bikini on the beach but those few extra pounds gave me a more rounded look that I wanted. Walking down the beach most of the young men ignored me but every once in a while a head would turn. My legs were still shapely. Would Don want me? I was having major doubts about how desirable Don would actually find this dumpy old hag.

The nervousness had changed to disbelief as we drove the twenty minutes to the chosen restaurant. I didn't believe that my loving husband was driving me to meet another man for sex. I didn't believe that I was willingly going along. My hand wanted to reach into my purse and find my cell phone to call it all off. My pussy however was sending its own signals. While my brain was at war, my pussy was running like a faucet.

Tom had no doubts. He was smiling and excited as a little boy on Christmas morning. He couldn't wait to open the present and I was the package! His enthusiasm did however serve to quell some of my fears. He couldn't react badly to any sexual behavior on my part when he was so excited to have it happen.

The nervousness turned back to excitement when Tom stopped at a nearby motel and reserved a room. He was sure about what was going to happen tonight. I sat in the car and squirmed as my pussy squished. Obviously my body wanted it to happen, even if my mind wasn't so sure.

My breath was coming in excited gasps when we got to the restaurant. I got out on shaky legs.

Don saw us before we saw him. He had been waiting, pacing in front of the restaurant. He came to us and held out his hand to me. The handshake was electric. The feel of his hand in mine sent sparks through me. His picture was current. He was tall and strong and well built, perhaps like me a couple pounds over ideal but it sat on him well. His nervous eyes were still shiny with mirth.

After we were seated, it took only seconds for his smile to put me at ease. He was a perfect gentleman. I never caught his eyes undressing me. He didn't have the leer of a man about to make a sexual conquest. All I got from him was the pleasure of a person meeting an old friend.

Minutes later I was laughing at his stories. Laughter can be the very best aphrodisiac. All those emotions were being stripped from me. My fear was gone, the nervousness was gone, all that was left was my desire, the one emotion that I had been denying to myself.

Before the food came, we all knew what we had all decided. None of us said anything about what was to happen, but it seemed that we all ate quickly, wishing to be done with the food and on with the evening. Don was gentleman enough to make an unneeded trip to the restroom when we had finished, to give Tom and I a chance to talk.

We didn't talk at all. Tom just looked at me with questioning eyes and I sucked in my breath and nodded my head. The games were on!

When Don came back we had a short squabble about who would pay the check, Tom let Don win and he left the tip. Then Tom invited him back to our motel room for a "nightcap". Don happily agreed despite the fact that all three of us knew that there was no alcohol in the room and that I was the nightcap. I could have used a drink right then to calm the shaky knees, twisting stomach and gasping breath.

The drive to the motel was only three blocks but it seemed to be miles. We were silent but Tom had a huge grin pasted to his face. I just wanted my racing heart to slow down.

I followed Tom into the motel room and Don was right behind me. The closing door sounded like an explosion to me but nothing happened. I should have rushed into Don's arms but instead I started a half hour of nervous chatting by allowing my shaky knees to collapse me into one of the chairs in the room. Tom took the other and Don sat on the bed. I don't remember what we talked about but it wasn't about sex or what we were about to do. The sexual aura hung in the air, almost thick enough to actually reach out and touch.

We sat there, each of us knowing what we were going to do, what we all wanted to do, but not knowing how to start it. Even the smile on Tom's face was beginning to tarnish. One thing became clear to me. It was up to me to get the balls rolling. I didn't quite know how to do it.

Don was commenting about what a pleasant spring night it was when I sucked in my breath, steadied my shaking knees and stood up. Don watched me but kept talking about the weather until I pulled the slinky dress over my head. It may not have been the most elegant solution the the problem at hand, but it was effective. Don stopped talking in mid sentence. Tom's faded smile sprang forth again into full beam.

There were only two steps from the chair to the bed. I took only one before Don was up and reaching for my body now clad in only lingerie. I slipped easily into his arms and pulled him to me as our lips met. His tongue snaked from his lips to play with mine. Tom made no move to get out of his chair, content to watch as Don broke the passionate kiss to pull his clothes off.

I watched him strip, not a show but a race to see how quickly he could shed those interfering garments. I watched that delicious cock spring from his briefs and then I was in his arms again, feeling the warmth of his skin against me, feeling the steel of his cock pressing into my belly.

Fire should have been rushing through every nerve but instead a cold dread washed through me. I looked nervously at Tom. He was smiling from ear to ear. He nodded his head at me, giving silent permission. The movement of Tom's head somehow stilled the fear in me.

We kissed again as Don's fingers found the clasp of my bra. I shook it from me as he pulled, both of us anxious to feel skin touch skin. His lips kissed all the places I had told him about as he worked his way down my body to push my panties off my body. The touch of his lips on all my special places made the heat flow through me. He found all the buttons and each caress inflamed me more, but he didn't manipulate any of those buttons with the skill of my own husband.

As he laid my now naked body on the bed, I looked at my husband. He was now naked and still sitting in the chair, pulling his rock hard cock. What he did at that point didn't matter. I just wanted Don inside me. I didn't want or need any more foreplay.

As Don was slowly descending to lay beside me, I reached for his cock and grasped the first new cock in more than twenty years and guided him on top of me. He obeyed the silent command and crawled between my spread legs. I guided his cock to my dripping pussy. The touch of him made me gasp. The feel of him as he pushed inside me made me moan in pleasure. Then a touch of near panic washed over me pushing down my enthusiasm. I found myself looking at Tom, worrying about him and not getting lost in my pleasure. Tom's eyes locked on mine. The lust in those eyes gave me permission.

Don started slowly as I slipped back from fear to excitement. I was determined to give Don a good experience and tried hard to get my body into it. I managed to react appropriately. My thrusting hips caused Don to ram me harder and faster. It was only a few moments before his face turned bright red and he rammed himself into my depths. I watched his face as he exploded inside me. I felt his cock gush. I hadn't cum yet, but the warmth of pleasure flooded over me. I felt so wonderful knowing that I had pleasured him so thoroughly. A look of horror came over his face as his dick deflated inside me. He was almost crying. He had been determined to pleasure me and knew that he hadn't.

"I'm sorry, Jill. I didn't...."

I almost laughed at the look on his face. The look was priceless. His pleasure had warmed me and I had a spare in the wings. It was fine.

"It's O.K., Don. You did fine!"

He was slightly mollified as he rolled off of me, pulling his now soft cock from my body.

Tom was on me almost before Don was laying beside me. He took me in a single hard thrust, filling me. He didn't last any longer than Don had, but it was enough. I cried out in my own release as I felt my husband's cock explode inside me.

Half an hour of nervous banter had led up to less than ten minutes of sex but that ten minutes yielded the best part of the night. My time laying between two naked satisfied men who lavished my body with their softly stroking fingers.

Thankfully, that first sexual bout was over. It was time to confront my worst fears. Time to look into the face of the consequences.

Tom nibbled my right ear lobe and whispered to me "That was incredible. You're so beautiful. Thank you, babe."

For the first time in weeks, all of the emotions flowed from me. All the fear, all the nervousness, all the insecurity flowed from me. I just felt at peace. Everything was indeed fine. I knew then that I didn't have to fear for Tom and me. For the first time, I was relaxed and enjoying myself, basking in the sexually satisfied cuddling.

Don lay on the other side and whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry Jill. I meant to last longer. I wanted to please you." My heart went out to him and was warmed at the same time.

I looked to Don and kissed him softly as my heart melted. A smile came to my face. "Don't be silly. You were wonderful. Thank you for being you. Thank you for what you did for me." My beaming smile mollified the poor man as I felt his concern.

We lay there and talked and giggled and touched each other. I was curious about how the men would behave, but I need not have worried. They talked to each other and smiled at me as their hands stroked me softly and warmed my soul.

I had never held a cock in each hand before, and it excited me to reach out and grasp them, feeling them both grow hard in my hands. It excited me even more to pull them to my mouth as each man knelt at my head and let me lick from one to the other, tasting my pussy on both of them.