A Young Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby could only look at her, he marvelled at her reason, she had led him willingly by his nose, and now she was pointing him at his own mother. Heather, his mother, was not as beautiful as Chrissy, not as lovely as Margery, but she was super lovely in every other way. She was only 5ft tall, but full of fire, red headed and wonderful. "I get you Laura, and I will ty, but please don't be angry if this doesn't work, I have never even thought of her like that." "But you did my mother though, hey?" she told him.

He knew he was beaten, Laura sent him on his way. "Get on with it baby, I have every confidence in you. Our future if you cared to look is about as bright as it could ever be," she said lovingly. Toby went home and his mother hugged him, and fussed around him. "I don't seem to see you much lately Toby, have you gone off me at all?" He got up and took her in his arms, he felt his cock twitch, "No," he shouted in his head, "not yet." His thoughts had been on nothing else, he had to have an erection. He held her tight, he kissed her cheek, then her forehead and then moved his hard cock in her direction, he stopped when he knew she would feel it.

To his surprise, or if he had known it, it would have surprised him. His mother mused, "Hmmmm, maybe he has missed me after all?" "I wish I wasn't so small Toby," she said. "Why?" he asked. "Then I could put my arms around you, give you a proper hug and maybe even a kiss, or two," she laughed happily. Toby bent, wrapped his arms under her ass, and she was up in the air. "Who am I to deny such a beautiful lady, when a hug and kisses are on offer," he answered gallantly.

Heather beamed at him, Toby knew his mom was resting on his cock, her pussy was sat on his bulge. Heather gulped, she kissed his cheek and squeezed his neck. "There, how about that," she breathed deeply. "Call that a kiss Mrs Jonson, you had better do that again lady." He told her smiling, "and properly this time, or else." She planted a smacker right on his face and next to his mouth.

Heather knew about him and Laura, and bemoaned at the fact that Laura was getting loads. That Toby must be a little masterful in bed. She had heard them often enough, while his dad was snoring his head off. Toby pulled away, Heather looked at her handsome son, her nose almost touching his. And not knowing what was coming, and Heather was completely unready for it. Toby kissed her full on, a real good and proper kiss, there was no doubt about what it was, and what was the meaning behind it was either.

It was not your normal everyday kiss between a mother and her son, Oh no, it was more than that. "Toby," she gasped, wha....." he kissed her again, and then he let her slide on his hard on. Heather gasped again, but this time into his mouth. "Tob....." She couldn't get her breath, and pulling away had not entered her bemused head yet. His tongue popped into her mouth, now she was stuck. She didn't know what to do. Her son was making a play for her and she was utterly confused, much so.

Toby ran her gently up and down his cock, he knew he was striking a bull's eye by her reaction to it. "Darling..... Oh, Oooooh, Toby..... Argggh....." muffling her words all around his tongue. He kept kissing her, trying to reach her tonsils with his tongue. She didn't know her eyes were closed, and she didn't know she was on the move. Toby was slowly carrying his mother into their sitting room. On to the back of the sofa, was where he was taking her. That way, he had told himself, I won't have to let her down, or off me.

His theory was working, by the time he got there his mother was breathless, it had been a long time since she had had fun like this. Not even contemplating what was coming, where she was going, where her life was about to turn, she was heading in a very different corner of it. Her befuddled mind hadn't let on yet that she was about to be made love to, fucked and screwed, by her own son, on the orders of his darling girlfriend.

Toby leaned down with her, he kept his cock in place, as she came to a rest on the high backed leather sofa. Heathers knees had lifted into the natural place of holding herself up, her calves were above his hip bone and now she was, unknowingly, in prime position. Toby got his hands under her skirt, and gently, but firmly tugged her thin panties off. Toby had to briefly let go, and undo his own. Then he struck, he drove all the way in without so much as a, by your leave maam!

His mother, her lips still attached to her son's whooshed her breath into his mouth as he drove it from her lungs. Toby did what Toby did best, he had learned that to take the initial control, the first thrust had to be a good one. His mother got it all, he almost split her in half, she too had never had a cock like this. And certainly not from her husband, or his brother, who had seduced and screwed her a few times about ten years ago.

Toby was powerfully, but gently insistent, he smoothed his way in and out. Heathers mind was everywhere except she was being banged beautifully by her own son, and for the first times in more years than she could remember. It wasn't Toby her son, screwing her, not yet, her mind hadn't registered that yet. Time for recriminations was for later, if ever, and by the time it did, she wouldn't care.

Heather realised about just then, that she was hanging on tight to him, her feet were locked behind his back, her arms around his neck gripping him in a life or death hold. She knew she was also trying her best to help, and hump back to him every time he banged her. She came on her son, it was the most wonderful feeling she had ever had, her own son was loving her the way her husband should. The maternal love she had for him, made her think that, "in one weeks time, on his birthday, Toby was where he had popped out of."

Heather came again on that thought, she cried tears of love and joy into his mouth. Then she felt herself being laid down, she was on her sofa proper and Toby was rising about her like a towering inferno. His hot cock dripping with venom, about to strike and bite the deadly sperm into her. Heather lay back and welcomed her son's death thrust. She wanted to die from the sheer pleasure of it, from him, she had never felt so happy, contented, or more loved as she did right now.

Toby made love to her now, the first shock and surprise was past, now he would give her what he knew they both wanted, unadulterated love. He did, he loved his mother anyway, unquestioned, completely, but now she wasn't just his mother anymore, she was his lover forever. Toby, his blessed magnificent cock, his fine body, his admired personality, had won the day, as it had so often in the past. He made sure his mom got everything he had to give. Including the tank full of white hot, thick and globular cum he drove into her womb. Heather nearly died from the unfettered never ending sensation of it.

They lay there on the sofa both breathing deeply from their exertions. Heather smiled at him. "Well," she whispered quietly, "where on earth did that come from Toby, how did it happen?" "It was your fault," he said, "but I don't blame you. I enjoyed it mom, and I'll tell you what as well." "Tell me what?" she said. "I'm going to do it again in about ten minutes, as soon as I get you upstairs and into bed!" he laughed. Then he got off her, put one arm under her knees, his other under her back, and Heather found herself being carried away by her strong determined son.

"Toby no!" she squealed. "Oh yes mom," he laughed as he strode up. "Toby, darling, we need to talk first," she begged, she knew she was acting like his mother, and not the woman who had had a smile a mile wide, put on her face. "Later mom, later," he said, "we have things to do, talk is cheap, you, or this, isn't." Heather found herself being deposited on to her bed, where her son lovingly attacked her.

Resistance was futile, she gave up immediately, she even helped him undress her. Then shyness overcame her, Heather covered her breasts with her arms. "Don't look baby," she said, "I feel self conscious." "Mom," Toby said, "You have no need to feel like that, you are a wondrously beautiful woman," he told her, as he gently lifted her arms away to reveal gorgeous titanium tipped nipples. "Any man would be proud and honoured to be where I am with you right now, I love you mom, I do."

Toby felt a little embarrassed himself being here like this with his mother. But he steeled himself, stood and faced her and took off his own cloths. He stood before her, and Heather looked at her beautiful manly son. Her heart flipped at what she was looking at, she saw a man, full of confidence without being clever with it. And her eyes beheld his young manhood. She stared in awe as it did what it always did in these circumstances, it grew. It grew and hardened, it pointed itself right at her.

It implied its own threat, "I'm here, I'm for you, I'm having you, you are mine," it told her. Heather's inhibitions fell away like snow on a hot roof. She had nothing to hold back for, not now. "Darling," she said not taking her eyes of it, "Come to me baby, come to your mother, I want you baby, oh I do want you." He got on with her, he was now a man, no longer her son, but her man.

Heather and her son made love, no regrets, no sorrow, no worries, only passionate love between a man and a woman. She explored him, she wanted to learn him and she did. She left nothing behind, Heather Johnson had waited a long time for this, she had really given up hope of finding the love she deserved. After years of devotion to Toby's dad, this had come. Love had called and Heather was answering.

The call, it was like the call of the wild, even the devil himself had called, and Heather went running in. When they had collapsed, and Heather could take no more of Toby's cock, she gave in, and she made a silent oath to him. "You will have me forever Toby, for as long as you want me." She never said it, but it was an oath she would forever keep.

Time passed and Heather had to leave him, she kissed him and promised him tomorrow, but she didn't just mean the following day. Toby went to his room, his mother remade the bed, it would never be the same bed ever again, not now, not after this she laughed softly. Toby felt alive, really alive, Laura had been right, she always was, he would never doubt her ever again. But he had a task to perform and it wasn't an easy one.

He felt it was a kind of betrayal, he loved his mother in a way he could never describe, or put into words. He thought long and hard before he sent the message. He sent it because he knew he had to, he would be useless without Laura. "Mission accomplished, x x x x. He sent it without rancour, or glee, he hated that he might hurt his mom because of what he had done. Laura had shown him the way, made him see her, through the eyes of his mother. And she had been right. She was in desperate need of love and attention. Just as Margery, her own mother had been.

He got a reply almost immediately. "No! are you sure, already? My God Toby, even I never thought you would get there this quick. How do you feel baby, I hope you are alright. But I bet you know now how right I was, yes? I love you baby. x x x x x

He felt better for that, her kindness and understanding was all he needed, he loved her even more because of whom she was, and what she was. His life, and guiding light would be forever Laura. "Toby," his mother said from his doorway, "we don't have time for a quickie honey, I'm sorry," she said and laughed, she was no longer suffering any embarrassment, she refused to. "How about something to eat instead, I mean, after all," she grinned, "you do need to keep your strength up now don't you?"

Toby knew exactly what she meant, he also thought this. "Mom, if you only knew how much strength I am expending right now, you would die." Now he had four women and all on the go at the same time. "Laura," he thought, "what have you got me into?" Then he had another thought, it wasn't Laura, he had brought this on himself. First Chrissy next door, that had been a cracking seduction, though he had made her do it. She was a stunning married beauty and any man worth his salt would want her all day long. And one he was very rightly, and always would be, immensely proud of.

The next had been Margery, Laura's own mother. Laura was aware of this now and approved. She had also con joined with Toby to seduce his own mother, and that had gone off without even a hitch. Toby already knew his mother was in all the way. Laura had been right again, some other cock jockey would have found her eventually, probably broke up her marriage, and spoiled everything. Toby, with Laura, had saved two marriages in her opinion, her own mothers, and Toby's.

Chrissy though, this was his, Laura knew about her too, but it had been Toby who had told her he wanted a child with her. Chrissy had amazingly agreed after some thought. She wanted a child, and if she had one, to have the genes of him. So she had devised a way that hopefully only Toby's baby making batter got to where it mattered the most, her womb and eggs.

She had talked to her husband and told him she now wanted a baby. He had somewhat reluctantly agreed, and did as he was told. Chrissy got ready for her first injection proper from Toby. She had the device to save her from her husband's sperm, but had it removed when Toby was calling. And as it would happen, his first day was right in the middle of her cycle. He had gone to her house at her bidding, hubby was gone, again. He walked in and there she was, a vision of unparalleled loveliness, on her knees, and waiting to service him. He allow3ed her to suck him to near cummimg, then he whisker her upstairs, Toby nearly blew her ears out with the amount of cum he blew into super fertile womb.

Every possible opportunity was taken to promote him within her, and six weeks later, Chrissy happily announced to the world, that she and her husband were pregnant. She had used the Royal "We," when she announced it. Even her own parents took out advertising in their local newspaper. Toby was now going to be a dad, although no one would ever know except him and Chrissy, not even Laura. He knew though that one day she would have him, and he would have to tell her, he would cross that road when he came to it. It was to be the only thing he ever kept from her. There was no need for her to be possibly hurt by this.

Heather had asked Toby what would happen if Laura found out about them, "Surely she will guess Toby?" she had said. Laura had handled that, she took Heather out one day on a shopping spree, and explained everything to her. How she and Toby was, that she had seen, understood, and known what she was going through with her husband. "I am a woman too Heather," she had said, "You need Toby, he needs you, and I need him, I am planning for the future, and a happy one too."

That her own mother, Margery, had fallen into the age old trap herself of looking after her man, as she Heather had. When he wasn't looking after her. She also told her that it had been she who had urged Toby to become her man. And that she had urged him to become her mother's man too. Heather gasped at that revelation. Though Laura had explained it diplomatically, as that wasn't quite true, as Toby had done the seducing behind her back. After much weeping, shy embarrassment, and much cajoling and assistance from Laura, Heather had quieted and seemed to accept it.

She had been astonished at Laura's sublime love for him, for her, and her own mother. She was actively and lovingly sharing him with them. Their wedding was planned, everything was in place, and Toby, on Laura's instructions, had made her mother, and his own pregnant. Heather told Toby's dad that he must have thought she was someone else that night, to have the ability to able to put a bun in the oven after all this time.

He accepted it, but asked her to get rid of the pregnancy, Heather refused of course. She raged at him fiercely, "Get used to it, or get out and go, I don't care, it wouldn't bother me if I never saw you again," she told him vehemently. He looked to Toby for support, who sided with his mother completely.

Margery told her husband she had been forcibly made pregnant, refusing to call it rape. Her husband, Laura's dad, wanted to call the police, but Margery explained that the stigma, of his wife, a man in his position in the world, would suffer, people talking behind their backs, casting insinuations. Would he be able to handle such a place. After a great deal of soul searching he agreed. Laura had done her homework on both situations, and come up with the absolute solution.

Margery's husband too asked her to end the pregnancy, she too refused, he was given the same message as Toby's father had been given, and he too capitulated. Toby had three different women impregnated, all three knew the father of their baby. The joint between them was, none of the husband's did. Chrissy also never knew of Margery or Heather's, but all three were deliriously happy to be in child with their, to them, super human lover.

Laura and Toby were married six months later, Heather and her husband had moved house, it was closer to Margery's. Heather had found the house, her husband wasn't consulted. Now they were all in close proximity, apart from Chrissy, which was not a problem. The three women all attended his wedding with their husband's and families, all three were conspicuous by their bumps, and all three exchanged notes, and hopes and fears.

Two months later Laura too announced her happy forthcoming event. "We are complete Toby, except for one thing darling," sh told him. "What's that Laura, I think I have everything I need in you." "Now now Toby, we both know that's not quite true is it, you have one secret thing to attain before you die from old age don't you?" "I don't know what you mean Laura," he said, she knew him so well, he was like an open book to her. "Toby," she said as she cuddled him in bed. "I can't possibly tell you out right what it is you haven't achieved, but I do know there is something. So come on, out with it, pronto! It must have something to do with another woman, have I missed her somewhere?"

Toby slumped, how does she do it? he asked himself. "Can I go on the computer for a few minutes Laura?" he said, she gave him permission, and ten minutes later he called her. "There," he said, "I wanted that before, just for us, for fun Laura, that was all though," he told her. Laura gaped at the screen, there, on it, was the most stunningly beautiful young black girl she had ever seen, she was gorgeous.

"Wow Toby, that might take me some time. If I can get her I will, but you might have to settle for second best. Are you sure baby?" His look told her yes. "Tomorrow, I am going hunting, I'll find one as good or even better I promise," she laughed. She poked him in the ribs. "I have created a monster haven't I?" she giggled. "Just for me and you though," she added.

"Laura there is no one on this planet that could ever come close to you, you are my breath, I love you completely," he told her.

Six months later there was a knock at their door. When Laura opened it there she was. A nineteen year old, 6ft tall, black vision of wonder. She was dressed as Laura ad asked to be. A black leather sleeveless waistcoat, smooth dark chocolate arms on view. It showed her magnificent cleavage, it was skin tight. Tight leather jeans, and patent black leather backless high heels. A gold chain adorned her long smooth neck. Her hair of black silk was in soft tight curls, her face was traffic stopping, big wide almond dark eyes, full lipped and bright white teeth.

Laura had spent a lot of her mother's money, and a great deal of time on this venture. Today was Toby's birthday, "Where is he?" the stunningly beautiful black goddess asked, walking in. "He's tied spread eagled to the bed as I said he would be," she answered, and followed the long striding girl up.