A Young Man's Dream

Story Info
A fantasy comes true!
1.5k words
6.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a young man who had fantasies about gay sex and one day experienced it. His name was David and he often read porn magazines about men who engaged in that lifestyle but he himself had never personally done it until finally he got up enough nerve to see what it was like.

David was 23 years old in 1979 when he traveled to Pittsburgh, PA to see a sporting event about 300 miles from where he lived. Before the tournament began there were a few hours when David didn't have much to do so he walked from his hotel room into the downtown part of the city just to kill some time. He noticed several porn shops there where one could buy magazines and other sexual items.

A person could also go into one of the shops and for a few dollars go into a closed booth and watch a porn movie. It was in one of those booths that his fantasy was about to become a reality.

David went in to one of the shops and looked around to see what it was like. He had never been in one of them before. He moseyed over to the magazine area and saw a little bit of everything, including gay porn, but he didn't buy anything. He next wondered to the movie booths where for a small fee he could see a movie of his choice, including female domination, lesbianism, gay, etc. His cock was controlling his thoughts so he put in a few quarters to unlock the door to be able to enter. The change not only unlocked the door but also turned on the movie.

The booth that David went into played a gay movie, which was no surprise for him because that's what he wanted to watch. He was bi-curious and at that time he was interested in watching a man suck another man's cock. He sat down on the bench in the booth and began to watch a white man on his knees in front of a black man who was sitting in a chair.

The white man was sucking the black man's big, smooth cock! David had never before seen a movie that showed so vividly a man sucking a cock, especially a weaker white man sucking a strong black man and his 9 inch dick. The black man sat on his chair while the white man knelt on his knees with the black man's cock in his mouth. Something else that held David's interest was the white man had his hands on the black man's strong, smooth thighs and was rubbing his legs while he sucked his cock. David had always been fond of lovely legs but until then he didn't realize that his interest in great legs included a man's legs!

David's cock was at full mast and was trying to burst through his pants, and he was just about to jerk off when there was a knock on the booth's locked door. Who the hell would be knocking on the door at that time, he thought, but since his hard dick was in control he felt he HAD to open the door.

Standing at the door was a young man in his early 20's. He was carrying a gym bag and was wearing jogging shorts as if he had just come from a gym after working out. He said to David, "Can I come in?"

David could hardly believe hearing himself say, "Sure, why not." That guy could have done something harmful to David once inside the booth, but that was the farthest thing from David's mind at the time. And who knows what was in that gym bag? The young man reached behind himself and relocked the door.

Thinking the guy just wanted to watch a free movie, David sat back down on the bench and whispered for the young man to join him. But instead he put his gym bag on the floor and just stood in front of David. He then slipped his shorts down to his ankles and stepped out of them and stood there wearing only his nylon undershorts. In the dim light shining from the movie David could see a bulge in those shiny underwear.

David then stood back up and whispered to the man, "What do you want to do? Do you want to watch the movie with me?"

The man whispered, "No," and put his one hand around David's neck to draw him to himself and kissed him fully on the lips. David had never kissed another man before and was surprised at how soft his lips were. He also noticed that the man's mouth was not offensive, as if he had just shortly before brushed his teeth and cleaned his mouth. It was wonderful!

David's dick was even harder than when he was watching the movie and he reached down with his right hand to perhaps stroke it, but the young man took his left hand and stopped David from touching his dick and whispered emphatically, "No!"

David complied, not knowing what the man had in mind to do to him, and decided at that time to do as he was told. But the enjoyment of being with another man far outweighed the risk of being harmed or even picking up some sort of disease so he did as the young man said. The young man then whispered for David to sit back down on the bench, which he did.

As he was seated the young man stood in front of David wearing only his underwear. With David's erect dick still in control and while still seated he reached inside the waist bands and pulled down the young man's underwear. That's when he then noticed a 7 inch hardon staring him right in the face. Never before having seen an uncut cock so close to his face, David realized this opportunity might never happen again so he opened his mouth and allowed the lovely Native American cock into his mouth. He also remembered hearing somewhere that many Native Americans don't have much body hair and that also turned him on as he touched the young man's smooth legs when he pulled down his underwear.

It was unlike anything he had done before! The man's cock fit perfectly in his mouth. It was smooth and soft at the same time. The texture was wonderful and after a few minutes of sliding that gorgeous manhood in and out the young man got what he came into the booth for as he unloaded his cum into David's mouth.

It was the first time in his life that he tasted another man's sperm and he LOVED it! The stranger's seed had a sweet taste to it and David wanted more. Even when the young man was finished and pulled his cock out of David's mouth, David took the dick in his hand and licked it like a lollypop to get the rest of the cum off it. David was like a man possessed! Wow, he thought, is this what I've been missing? And all the while David's hands were holding on to the stranger's smooth, hairless legs! It doesn't get any better than this, he thought!

A few minutes later the young man pulled up his underwear and his shorts and said thank you. "No! Thank you!" David said. After a kiss on David's lips the young man with the sweet cock left David in the booth alone. David didn't even finish watching the movie as he too left the booth and went back to his hotel room.

That afternoon David stayed in his room, thinking about what had happened in that porn shop, and jerked off several times to the best orgasms he ever had!

David didn't even go to the tournament but instead visited that same porn shop hoping to see the young man again. To his demise it didn't happen, even after visiting the shop the next day at the same time as before. He then went back to the hotel, packed his bags, headed back home to his wife.

*****

David returned to that city several times in the next year even though it was a long drive for him. He always told his wife it was for business but he could tell after awhile that she was getting suspicious. But it didn't matter to him because he really hoped to meet that young man again to have a repeat performance. He visited the porn shops often but he was unable to experience what he did before. And he knew it had to be with that young Native American man.

David's wife felt something was really wrong with their marriage and after much questioning David finally told her what happened on that trip to the sporting event last year. He told her he never felt or tasted anything so nice and sexy as that young man's sweet cock.

His wife couldn't handle the news that her husband fell in love with another man's dick, so she told him to leave and never come back. David decided to move to Pittsburgh where he would have a much better chance of someday seeing the man who had overwhelmed him, first with a kiss and then with a sweet, smooth cock!

And did I mention how much I loved the taste of his cum and the texture of his smooth dick?

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Trinity: Origins Ch. 02 Reunion.in Gay Male
Chocolatey Nuts Two males, one fantasy and plenty of chocolate and nuts.in Gay Male
My Adonis Two men have sex in a shower at gym.in Gay Male
The Enchanted Boy Ch. 01 A Storm is brewing; Vernon gets a surprise visitor.in Gay Male
Professional Affair Ch. 01 Alex fantasizes about his new boss.in Gay Male
More Stories