A Young Man's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped, turned round and reached back into the drawer. "What else have you got in there"

"You'd be surprised." She proceeded to pull out two strings of large beads. "What are you going to do with those" I asked. "I'll show you." Squatting over me she took hold of one of the strings and began to feed it into her backside. "Why?" was all I could come up with. "It makes your orgasm twice as strong if you pull them out when you climax." I really was being educated tonight I thought. After she'd fed about half the length in she started on me with the other string. Again unsure of this as she did so I put my trust in her, I had been right up to now. She lowered herself onto my still straining erection, facing me this time, and began to bob up and down once more. The sensations I was feeling by now were too numerous to mention but I had never experienced anything like them before. "Faster, faster" she breathed as I met each of her downward motions with and upward push. She began to bounce harder as well, "Harder, harder" followed next. Pushing deep into her as hard and as fast as I could possibly manage she cried out on each stroke. "I'm close to coming" I warned. "Me too" She fell forward and her heaving breasts rubbed against my chest as her tongue rove its way around my mouth. She reached round and just as I started to come she pulled out both sets of beads. The feeling was unbelievable. Both moaning noisily and breathing heavily our bodies crashed together as we both climaxed together lost in our own world of wild passion. Our climaxes seemed to go on and on before subsiding and she lay slumped across me for ages with me still inside her. "Excuse me" I said after a while, "Do you think you could untie me now."

"Hmm, ok then" she replied.

Both shattered from the dizzy heights we had just achieved we soon both fell fast asleep. I awoke next morning to find I was still dressed as I was the night before and with Clarissa noisily sucking on my morning glory. "I thought Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest?" I said. "No rest for the wicked lover" was her reply, fair enough. We had a bath toghether when we got up and I took her from behind in the bath with water going everywhere. It was good but we were both still drained from the night before. I left for home after lunch after saying our goodbyes. "When can you come back?" she asked. "How about the weekend after next?"

"Can you not make it sooner?"

"Sorry I can't, but at least absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say?"

"Yes, and more frustrated too though." We embraced passionately, "So, I'll see you in a fortnight"

"I'll be waiting"

"I'll know what to expect next time."

"Trust me, you'll never know what to expect with me" she said. I had a feeling she could be right.

12