A Young Woman is Blackmailed

Story Info
A young woman learns the steep price of owning a care.
3.7k words
4.57
36.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April601
April601
510 Followers

When I was 19 my father managed to scrape up enough money to buy me an old car. It was an old clunker and only cost $500 at the time. He had been off work due to health issues and was struggling financially, but he wanted me to have a car in order to get to my college classes and my part-time job. I think he felt bad that he couldn't afford to send me away to college.

I agreed to accept his charity with the intent to repay him over the next year. Well, that was the plan. I had no idea the costs involved in owning a car, especially an old clunker.

If my father knew what that car cost his daughter he would never have bought it for me.

It wasn't long before I got into a small accident. My old sturdy car was fine but I did misjudge a turn and did a bit of damage to another car.

Not knowing any better I notified the insurance company because that's what I thought insurance was for. I was later told by friends and even my father that it's always best to handle small claims without involving the insurance company.

After the claim was handled I talked to my agent who informed me I better be very careful and not get into another accident or any tickets.

I was a young driver with little experience, had a speeding ticket, plus I had already been in one accident. Basically, he said I had three strikes already, another incident and they would either pull my insurance or greatly increase my rates.

Yikes! Either way, I would lose my car.

So of course one evening I was driving and adjusting my radio when the car in front of me braked. I slammed on my breaks but it was too late.

"Shit. Shit. Shit" as I heard the sound of plastic shattering. "Oh, My God...NO..." This can't be happening.

There was just enough light from the street lamps to tell that the other driver was a man. As quickly as I realized this, I popped open two buttons on my top and pulled it tight to accentuate my young perky breasts. I didn't have much of a cleavage but they were perky.

Yes, it sounds silly but I was terrified of losing my car and I was desperate. It would hardly be the first time that a little flirting had turned a situation to my advantage.

The door opened on the other car, so I did the same. When a forty-something-aged man climbed out, I ticked off another point in my favor. His eyes homed in on my chest.

In an ever so sweet and timid voice, I said, "I am so sorry," as I approached in my skin-tight jeans and partly opened top.

I lifted a hand to my chest as I said it, drawing attention to my young cleavage. His eyes widened, so I assumed he was falling for my flirting.

A quick glance revealed only a broken taillight on his vehicle.

"Are you okay?"

"I guess," the man said and shrugged. He then reached into his back pocket for his wallet.

"You do have insurance, don't you?"

"Umm...Of course" I was stalling...

"It's such a little fender bender, though. Maybe we could just take care of it without the insurance hassle?" I said in a hopeful tone recalling what my father had told me.

He just looked at me and broke out into a smug smile.

"Maybe we can. I was pulling into my place here when you rear-ended me. Let's get out of the street. Pull in next to me."

Caught off-guard by him taking charge, I nodded and said, "Okay." He climbed back in his car, and I did the same.

As instructed, I pulled in next to him and shut off my car. He quickly exited his vehicle, and walked in front of mine, waving for me to follow.

I hesitated for a moment, feeling that things were spiraling out of control, but swallowed hard and got out of my car. The man unlocked his front door and waved for me to follow him inside.

"Why do we need to go inside? I can--" He cut me off with a raised hand.

"Look, sweetie. It's obvious you don't want this on your record, for whatever reason."

"I know you're trying to flirt your way out of this but unless you come inside and work this out I'm calling the cops to report this," That was that.

By the way, he was looking at me I knew exactly what he meant by, 'working this out.' I'd just been offered a choice there was no escaping from. Either I lose my insurance and subsequently my car, or I pay for my mistake somehow.

He wasn't beating around the bush. Though I was feeling shocked, indignant, and more than a little frightened, the thought popped into my head that he wasn't that bad-looking. Sure he could lose twenty pounds, update his wardrobe, and get a decent haircut. He was old so maybe a bit more flirting might work?

"What's it going to be, sweetie?" he asked while my chaotic thoughts swirled.

He gave me a few seconds, and then pulled out his phone.

"Okay," I blurted while gesturing for him to put the phone away. He let out a chuckle and stepped into the house. Tentatively, I followed. He closed the door behind me, and immediately said,

"Get those tits out."

My mind was racing and I was terrified, but what choice did I have. I slowly reached for the next button on my top. My hands were shaking. As I unhooked it, he lifted his eyebrows, and theatrically tapped his foot. Taking the cue, I quickly pulled my top over my head and dropped it on the floor. I then reached for the clasp of my bra. I thought let's get this over with, the faster the better. I unhooked my bra, slipped my arms out of the straps, and slowly bared my breasts to him.

"Not bad," he said.

"So...?" I asked, hopefully.

"So, keep going. Let's see that pussy, too."

"I... What do you want?" I was getting a bit annoyed.

He shrugged and said, "Okay, I'll give it to you straight up. I've never been with a woman that will let me try anal...You rear-ended me, so I'm going to rear-end you. Let me fuck that sweet ass, and we're square."

I gasped, and my butt cheeks instinctively clenched.

Though I was hardly an anal virgin, it wasn't something I did regularly, and I'd never done it with a complete stranger before. I didn't even know his name, and he didn't seem to care what mine was. As before, he gave me little time to think, and asked,

"So, what's it going to be?"

I gave a curt nod.

"Get your clothes off," he demanded and then whipped his own shirt over his head.

I found herself biting my lower lip when I saw his hairy chest. He was a typical middle-aged man with a potbelly and lots of hair...everywhere. I was being blackmailed and really didn't have much choice. I tried to convince myself that at least he wasn't some disgusting slob.

I lifted my right foot and slipped off my heel while he plopped down on the couch to take off his own shoes. I dispensed with my other heel, and then pulled down the zipper on my jeans.

By the time I pushed my jeans over my hips, he was standing to take off his jeans. I couldn't help my gasp when the denim slid down, revealing an eye-catching (and frightening, considering where he wanted to put it) bulge in his briefs.

We both slipped thumbs into the waistbands of our underwear at the same time. I shivered when his big cock sprang free, to bounce in anticipation.

I couldn't keep my eyes off it. His cock was big, hard, and very much erect. There was also lots and lots of hair; more than I had ever seen before.

As I stood there naked in front of this stranger I could feel his eyes ogling me. His twitching cock caused arousal to surge within me despite the situation.

"Yeah, that's nice," he said as I pushed my panties down past my knees, and then kicked them away.

"C'mere."

I crossed the floor toward him, thinking, What is wrong with me?

His demanding nature further swelled my arousal. I was being blackmailed -- ordered around like a whore -- and it was turning me on.

He left little doubt what he wanted when I reached him. He pointed at the couch. I sat down as he moved towards me.

Naked, in a stranger's house, with his cock looming large before my eyes, I shuddered from a fresh rush of wetness flooding my pussy.

I wrapped my hand around the root of his cock and leaned in. A growl escaped him as I licked his stiff hairy organ. One of his hands settled on the back of my head, while the other sought my breast.

I prepared myself, expecting him to maul my tits, and was surprised when he instead cupped the right one and began to caress it with his fingers. He began to gently stimulate my nipple and I could feel them swelling.

I licked him up and down, wetting his erection. His hand, which had been simply resting on top of her head, tilted it back, forcing me to look up at him.

"You like that dick?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered, deciding that playing up to him was the wisest course of action.

I actually did like his cock. As my tongue slathered over it, I could imagine it stretching out my pussy. Of course, that wasn't where he planned to put it.

"Then suck it." He grabbed a fistful of hair as I parted my lips, but didn't pull on it. If anything, it was keeping my hair out of the way, rather than causing me any discomfort.

I sucked on the purple helmet, tickled with my tongue, pulled back, sliding my lips over it, and then took him in again.

Pressure on the back of my head let me know what he wanted. My lips slid down his throbbing shaft as deep as I thought I could manage without gagging, and then retreated. He groaned when I took him in again, his hand exerting light pressure, causing me to suck him faster.

I was proud of my oral skills and found myself caught up in the heat of the moment. I sucked him hard and fast, reveling in his growls and groans. His hand squeezing my breasts and pinching the nipples made my pussy ache.

I let out a croak when a twitch of his hips pushed his big cock into my throat. I fought the pressure of his hand to quickly jerk away, trailing thick strands of saliva. A cough escaped me, spraying spittle on him, and leaving drool running down my chin.

He chuckled as I swallowed, sniffled, and gasp for air. The hand teasing my breast moved to my armpit and pulled.

I rose to my feet at his urging. He grinned as he stared into my eyes, filled each hand with one of my butt cheeks, and squeezed.

"Time for the main event," he declared.

Once again, my buttocks clenched, which drew out an even louder chuckle. He nodded toward the hallway and then walked that way without another word.

I followed, wiping the spit off my chin, feeling a mixture of excitement and dread. He turned into a room, and I walked over to the bed when he gestured at it.

He bent down, picked up a towel, and spread it out in the center of the bed. I didn't need to be told what to do and climbed into the bed and sat down on the towel.

He stood at the foot of the bed watching me, and then said,

"Play with that pussy for me."

I spread my legs and slipped my hand between them. I trembled and drew in a shuddering breath as my fingers touched my clit.

"That pussy wet?" he asked while walking toward a nightstand next to the bed with his big cock bouncing.

"Yes," I admitted, somewhat ashamedly. "So wet."

He slid open a drawer in the nightstand, pulled out a bottle of lube, and said,

"Show me. Finger-fuck that pussy."

I pushed two fingers into my needy canal, the sound alone testifying to how wet I was. When I pulled them out to bury them again, they were absolutely coated in my juices.

He stood watching me masturbate, the lube in one hand, and his cock in the other. He squeezed it and ran his thumb over the purple helmet for a few seconds, and then slid into the bed.

"Pull those legs back and open that ass for me," he said while popping open the top on the lube. I reluctantly stopped taming the ache in my depths, lifted my legs, and pulled them toward my chest. I had to adjust the grip on my right leg when my pussy-slick fingers nearly slipped off.

He turned the bottle upside down and squeezed. I yelped when the chilly lube drizzled onto my puckered opening.

"Push it in," he demanded. I let go of my leg and did as he asked. A quiver rippled through me from the sensation, the knowledge of what was coming, and the strain of keeping my leg held back without support.

He squirted more lube on my ass, and I pushed my fingers in, knowing something far larger was next. After the fifth squirt, he pulled the bottle back and squirted it over his cock.

I bit my lip and whimpered, with two fingers buried in my ass, while he drizzled lube over his erection. He spread it all over the shaft, then added another long squirt, leaving him covered in a thick coat.

"You ready for this?" he asked as he knee-walked toward me. I nodded, pulled my fingers out of my ass, and grabbed my leg again.

"Tell me you want it." I dutifully responded, "I want you to fuck my ass."

To my shock, at least a small part of me meant it. He didn't hesitate. I sucked in a deep breath when he positioned the head of his cock against my back door. I whimpered as he increased the pressure. When I looked up, I saw a touch of surprise in his expression. He placed a thumb just behind the head of his cock, and pushed harder. I yelped and he groaned as the head of his cock popped into my ass.

"Ah fuck, that's tight -- and hot," he exclaimed as he pushed harder.

Grunts and whimpers tumbled from my lips as he violated my ass. I felt the hot stretch and the urge to push while I struggled to relax and let him in. He growled and adjusted his stance, slowly pushing ever deeper.

"You want it all, don't you?" he growled.

"Yes,"

"Say it."

"I want all of that big cock in my ass," I cried in a high-pitched voice.

He wrapped his hands around my right leg, using it for leverage. I screamed as the rest of his cock vanished in my ass, and his balls tapped against my skin.

"Ah, fuck yeah...fuck yeah," he said in a breathy voice while bucking his hips, making my breasts quiver. I grunted with every movement of the stiff organ buried in my ass.

He maintained his grip on my leg, so I let my free hand slide down to my pussy. He grunted three times, shoving his cock hard into my burning ass.

"That's right, play with that pussy while I fuck your ass." I dipped my fingers into my wetness and then centered them over my clit.

The digits flashed back and forth, and the pleasure that caused took some of the edge off my discomfort. I still yelped when he pulled back and thrust again. I desperately frigged my clit as he pumped his throbbing cock into my forbidden hole.

I couldn't hold back the yelps and whimpers erupting from my tight throat. After a few thrusts, I whimpered,

"More lube. Please."

I screamed when he yanked his cock out of my ass. He snatched up the bottle of lube, put the tip over my gaped hole, and squeezed.

I cried out again when the cool, slippery liquid dribbled into my abused ass. When the lube welled up into a pool over my puckered opening, he gave his erection another generous squirt as well. He dropped the lube and took aim again.

My back arched and I squealed as he shoved his cock to the hilt in my ass, which was accompanied by a hissing, flatulent sound. The additional lube cooled the burning, and the pleasure of my flashing fingers intensified, but it wasn't enough.

I pushed three fingers into my depths, curling them to my g-spot. The heel of my hand-rolled my clit while I fucked myself hard with my fingers.

His next thrust was powerful enough to make my breasts bounce.

"Oh yeah...love that ass...so fucking tight."

I yelped and responded, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

A growling chuckle accompanied his next thrust.

"Yes! Yes!" I cried. I was so deliciously full from both ends. It hurt so well, and my pleasure soared.

"Tell me you love it," he demanded.

"I love... Your big... Fucking cock... In my ass!" I screamed, the words vanishing in gasps with every thrust of his cock.

He pounded me mercilessly, making my breasts bounce every which way. The discomfort couldn't compete with what was swelling inside me, though. I looked up at him and saw his face growing red. His teeth were clenched, and his breaths hissed through them.

"Oh! Oh! Gonna... Gonna... Gonna come!" I cried as I neared the brink. He grunted,

"Fuck yeah. Do it. Getting close."

"God yes! Fuck me! Come in my ass! I'm..."

I sucked in a noisy breath, and let it out in a screech when the first titanic wave of orgasm crashed over me.

He froze mid-thrust when my ass pinched tight around him and said, "Holy fuck." Then he let out a primal growl and forced his cock the rest of the way inside me.

I writhed and came, my body jolted by his cock pounding into my ass. The first white-hot flash of my orgasm was just beginning to cool when I felt a hitch in his next thrust. I forced my eyes open to see his face contort. He jammed his cock into me three more times and then roared.

"Oh-mi-god," I squeaked as he erupted inside me. I could feel every pulse of his cock, and every spurt of cum.

It set me off again, and I let out a hoarse wail. His hips bucked spastically as he filled my ass full. The high-pitched, inarticulate sounds he was making might have been amusing if there was any tiny part of my mind not drowning in ecstasy to recognize them.

I was still coming when the last dribbles of his semen joined the pool around the head of his cock. I drew in a desperate gasp when he yanked his cock out of me to sit down heavily. His cum immediately began to seep out of my red and gaped hole, and I whimpered at the relief of the cool air kissing my hot, tormented flesh.

I had no idea how long I lay on the bed, twitching through the aftershocks and listening to him pant for breath. I groaned as soreness reasserted itself over the waning afterglow of my orgasm.

"Where's your bathroom?" I asked, beginning to feel self-conscious about the river of cum and lube still dripping out of my ass.

He lifted a weary, shaking hand and vaguely pointed while saying, "Left." I reached beneath me to grasp one edge of the towel, and then pulled the other up over my pussy. Holding tight to both, I scooted to the edge of the bed and draped my wobbly legs over the side. I gingerly made my way to the bathroom.

After the thoroughly embarrassing, noisy act of forcing all the cum and lube out of my ass, I climbed into the tub and washed up. Though I was sore, I couldn't help but grin as I sauntered back into his bedroom. He lay half-dozing on the bed, his soft and sloppy cock draped over one thigh. I leaned against the doorway, struck a seductive pose, and said,

"You should probably go clean up."

He opened his eyes, looked at me, and offered a half-grin.

"Yeah. Literally fucked the shit out of you."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Uh-huh."

He lurched to the edge of the bed, climbed out, and grabbed a handful of my ass when he passed me. I turned to watch the play of muscles in his back and butt until he vanished into the bathroom.

I sank into the bed, trying to ignore the pain in my bottom. It may have been blackmail, but it was well worth it. I had almost drifted off when he returned to the bedroom.

"So, we're good?" I asked. He answered, "Better than good. That was fucking amazing." The sight of his big cock swinging as he approached the bed made me shiver, and I took a chance.

"If it was better than good, maybe you could do something for me?"

"Like what?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

He shuddered and asked, "Seriously?"

I offered him a slow nod and moaned, "Mmm-hmm."

"Don't know if I have any condoms," he said while walking toward the nightstand.

I said, "I'm on birth control." He paused in the process of opening the drawer.

"Come inside you?"

"Uh-huh." I twitched my eyebrows and teased,

"If you have any left."

He took his already straightening cock in hand, ready to prove that he did.

April601
April601
510 Followers