A101

Story Info
A new drug drives neighbours to swapping.
4k words
4.04
34.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Substance A 101 -- The Field Test

'Poisoned?'

'Yes, Charles, poisoned,' Julia replied, 'that's we wanted to call you all over for,' looking at the two married couples in her living room.

Serena and Charles Sutton from across the road where a typical snooty middle class couple. Charles, in his square glasses, white shirt and powder blue jumper, brown slacks and shoes, looked every inch the computer nerd that he was. Serena was taller, slender, with long straight brunette hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a stylish yellow dress and matching shoes and handbag. Her car, parked in the drive across the road, was the same colour as her clothes and accessories.

Harry and Catherine Travis from Number 15, just up the road were another middle class, not exactly well-to-do, couple. The wife had a square jawed, wide face, high cheekbones and a mane of blonde hair, whereas Harry was big boned, with dark skin, short black hair, stubble and sideburns.

'You did want to know what happened to the tree,' Julia added. 'Well Jane and Simon Thompson -- your neighbours at Number 17,' she said, pointing to the Travises and the Suttons -- poisoned that tree.'

'Bloody inconvenience,' Charles muttered. 'Ruined my garden.'

'But we know all this,' said Mrs Travis. She looked at Julia, lighting a cigarette from the ornate wooden box on the coffee table. 'Why are we all here?'

'Well, my insurance company at first weren't going to pay up,' Julia said. 'Said it was, what they call an Act of God. However, when the Council came back they said that the tree had indeed been poisoned by the Thompsons.'

'Why in God's name would they do such a stupid thing?'

'Oh, money,' Julia replied. 'The Thompsons were trying to get a better asking price from the sale of Number 17, but the Council weren't budging on the tree. It was healthy, and it was over 200 years old so there was a preservation order protecting it.'

'And what does that mean for our claims?' Catherine asked. Julia grinned.

'We can go ahead and sue the Thompsons after all,' Julia replied. 'Also, since the cause of the damage is officially not force majeure but accidental destruction indirectly inflicted by sabotage, our insurance policies will pay up for all the damages.'

The neighbours looked at each other, joy registering in their faces.

'My friend in the Council is willing to submit a report to each of your insurance companies,' Julia said, taking in the smiles on the faces of her neighbours. 'So you can get cash from your insurance and you can still sue the Thompsons. So are the Council, for destruction of their property--the tree.'

Mrs. Travis breathed out one last cloud of fragrant smoke and stubbed out her cigarette in the ashtray. 'Well, that sounds like cause for a celebration,' she said.

'It has been a long four weeks since the tree fell,' Julia concurred. 'I brought along a couple of bottles of bubbly for our celebration. 'Won't be a second,' she said. 'I'll see what's keeping Jack in the kitchen.'

In the kitchen, Jack was waiting for Julia. "Are you sure we should be doing this so soon?" she said nervously.

"Well we agreed to test the new formula on some standard married subjects", Jack said, "We know it worked in the lab, Professor Wilson reacted strongly to the new formulation, she was incredibly easily aroused and she became unbelievably suggestable which we hadn't considered. She and that research assistant we used as guinea pigs certainly enjoyed it didn't they?"

Julia thought back to the unbelievable site of the straight laced Professor bent over the bench while Charlie, the young researcher, slid his hard cock into her repeatedly until she came, legs buckling.

"Yes but, these are our neighbors who knows how they'll respond."

"It'll be fine, don't worry" said Jack as he poured the coulourless liquid carefully into the champagne.

'How much are you giving them' she said.

Jack chuckled, "Just a little more than we gave to Professor Wilson and Charlie. And I found a video online which should provide the right stimulation, assuming they are as easily influenced as our randy Professor."

They both went into the lounge and served the drinks. Serena and Charles both took full glasses and they all raised them to toast their success and started chatting and laughing. The couples carried on sipping the champagne, Serena downing hers and demanding "toppers" quite quickly.

Now all they had to do was wait. Wait, and play the DVD just to get them started.

The couples were becoming more and more animated as the drug began to work, even snooty Serena was beginning to giggle as they all stood talking excitedly.

"I think I have some video you might like," Jack said smoothly reaching for the remote control.

Everyone looked at the large wall-mounted flat plasma screen.

On screen the voice over began '-- and as you are well aware, one of this country's most famous self-help gurus is, of course, the neurochemist Doctor Thomas Sharpton from the Sharpton Human Response Research Institute."

The camera cut to Doctor Sharpton; a man with heavy glasses and a serious expression on his long face. He sat in one of the studio's comfy chairs, facing a young couple across the studio.

'It's lovely to have you on the show, Doctor.'

Dr Sharpton smiled. 'It's great to be here, the Sharpton Method is versatile and can be applied to a wide range of problems, such as coping with house moves and the stresses of divorce -- not just quitting smoking or controlling eating.'

'Can you show us how it's done?' The young man asked.

'Of course, I'll start with the basics,' Dr Sharpton said.

'Oh, and those of you in the audience can join in as well,' he added, looking at the camera.

'This looks interesting,' Harry said. His wife tapped his arm to silence him. The couples sat straight, looking at the screen.

'It actually begins with you gathering your thoughts. Try to relax, and start taking deep, easy breaths.'

On the screen, the young man and girl got up from their comfy sofa and stood facing the camera, side by side. Both of them began breathing deeply and slowly, their breaths coming together and synchronising.

'Breathe in deeply...' Dr Sharpton said. 'Then breathe out again, slowly.' On screen, the young couple breathed as instructed, smiling.

'And continue,' Dr Sharpton said off screen. 'Breathing in... and out... in... and out again.'

In the living room, the couples were now all watching the screen, silently breathing in and out in time with the couple on the screen.

As Dr Sharpton continued, the drugged champagne was having an effect on them all.

On screen, the girl began to yawn and blink. The young man blinked as well, nodding and jerking his head.

In the room, the two couples were being increasingly affected by the drug and by the apparent sleepy behaviour of the screen presenters. Catherine was yawning openly; 'Oh,' she said, wondering why her body was suddenly so heavy and between her thighs so warm. Beside her, Harry was slumping in the chair, yawning.

The Suttons slowly sank sideways on the sofa, Serena's head coming to rest on her husband's shoulder as she squeezed her thighs tightly together.

On the screen, the girl and the young man continued to breathe gently in and out.

'Now,' came Dr Sharpton's voice again, 'everyone just open your eyes. Open your eyes. That's it. You're not asleep; only in a trance. Listen to what I say. Whatever you see in the room is perfectly and completely normal, and everything you do is also normal. You will do whatever I tell you to, this is normal and you're all keen to please me. Now all stand up'

The couples stirred, opening their eyes. Catherine got up slowly from the coffee table, blinking, elbowing Harry.

'Come on,' she hissed, 'get up.'

'I must have... must have dozed off,' mumbled Harry sleepily as he got to his feet. The others were all standing up.

'Now I want you to look at the screen,' said Dr Sharpton's voice. 'Just follow the lead of the people you see on the screen.' The screen cut to the young couple, who were now slowly removing their clothes.

The couple on screen continued to undress as the camera slowly pulled back to reveal their whole bodies. The couples followed suit. Harry and Catherine were the first to start mindlessly removing their clothes. Next was Charles, and lastly Serena, who simply slipped her dress down her body, revealing her bra and panties and her slim body.

'By now,' said Dr Sharpton, 'you should have taken off your clothes, like the couple here.' Both stood squarely in front of the cameras. The girl's breasts were magnificent, and her stomach flat and trim, her plain white panties with a tell-tale wet patch. Wearing only their underwear, they stood facing the camera. The young man's erection was straining to burst free and both their faces were flushed and red, with slightly confused expressions as if they could not quite work out why they were doing what they were doing, but completely unable to stop.

"Observe the young man is becoming aroused, this is perfectly natural, you too will be becoming increasingly aroused." Said Dr Sharpton in a flat monotone. "They are both becoming aroused because they know that in a short while they will be enjoying sexual intercourse until they climax. You now know this too."

Mesmerised in more ways than one, Harry watched the screen, his eyes wide, his breathing heavy and his erection building. Catherine glanced at the bulge in his trousers.

'Harry, for God's sake, what are you thinking,' she whispered, reaching out and pressing her husband's bulging flies as she glanced across at Charles's growing erection.

'This is unbelievable.' Catherine whispered. Harry nodded. Catherine absentmindedly touched him through his taut underpants as she watched, and Harry's breath shuddered, his face red.

'My God what's going on,' Charles muttered to Serena. Serena elbowed him in the ribs, and continued to stare at the couple on the screen, her heartbeat racing, her breath rapid.

Dr Sharpton spoke softly, 'And now we're ready to take the next step. Aren't we?'

The couples nodded. The cameras panned back, revealing the girl as she bent forwards, pulling down her panties. When she stood straight again and stepped out of them, she finally stood naked on the screen, the hairs of her bush glistening with little beads of moisture. The young man began slipping his pants down and stepping out of them, his erection standing stiff and proud.

The two couples mechanically removed their own remaining clothes without taking their eyes off the screen.

Dr Sharpton murmured "Now watch what she does," as the girl stepped close enough to run two fingertips slowly up and down the length of the young man's erection, looking into his eyes, catching the strain on his face as he watched her hand. "See how gently she touches him, see how hard he has become, now copy her actions."

In the living room, Serena and Catherine began pleasuring their bewildered husbands with deft strokes of their polished nails the length of their fleshy, hard shafts.

'Now copy his actions.' The young man moved behind the girl and pressed against her back, his rigid cock lodged between her buttocks. Harry and Charles slowly moved, as if in a trance, behind their wives and mimicked the couple on screen as the young man reached round the girl and squeezed her breasts, teasing the hardening nipples, pulling her back firmly.

"For God's sake Harry," Catherine whispered as her husband's swollen cock nudged between her soft cheeks "what are you doing?" Charles urged Serena back easing his solid cock easily between her soft buttocks as he cupped her breasts from behind, rolling her hardening nipples between thumb and finger. 'And now,' ordered Dr Sharpton, 'They are becoming increasingly aroused as they touch and excite each other. Watch what he does and copy,' as the young man slipped a hand down between the girl's legs and slid a fingertip down her swollen sex.

"I want you all to focus on his hand, on his finger between her thighs" Dr Sharpton said his voice now deeper and slower. The couples watched transfixed as the young man's finger slid up and down the girl's moist sex, disappearing and reappearing steadily between her puffy lips. Harry and Charles copied the young man's movements, one hand on their wives breasts and the other delving deep between their thighs. Serena first and then Catherine began to push back pressing the hard cocks more firmly between their buttocks, their sex trapped between the probing fingers and the solid meat behind them. They were all breathing hard now as Dr Sharpton's deep voice came again, "Everybody is to continue until my next instruction, ladies focus on the young man's finger sliding down into her sex and the feeling of the erection behind you. Even though you are becoming increasingly aroused and need to engage in intercourse do not stop until my next instruction."

Julia glanced across to Jack, who had started filming the couples, pressing the record buttons on two cameras mounted either side of the TV, each focused on one of the couples. She could make out Jacks growing erection and she moved next to him.

"We shouldn't have had any of the champagne should we?" she whispered as Catherine and Serena began moaning softly as their sex was caressed and their cheeks were parted by the inflamed cocks of their husbands behind them pulling them firmly back onto their cocks.

"It's too late now, God this stuff is amazing," he whispered to her as she reached for his flies and squeezed his growing bulge. Minutes passed with nothing but the soft wet sounds and the increasingly urgent moans of the wives as they focused on the young man's fingers as their husbands fingers worked on their own sex.

'And now gentlemen you will change partners,' Dr Sharpton said firmly on screen. Harry and Charles responded first releasing their wives, Harry moving behind Serena, placing his huge cock between her buttocks and reaching round to squeeze her breast and slip a large finger into her molten sex as her husband watched in wonder. Charles reached for Catherine, nudging his cock into her cheeks and reaching for her pussy. She groaned as began to finger her deeply copying the on screen couple as they pleasured each other.

Harry was losing control "God your so wet Serena" he breathed in her ear.

"You feel huge" she gasped as his finger slid up and down her lips, dipping down on every journey to slip into her pussy.

Dr Sharpton spoke again, "See the girl has now put her hand behind her back, she is touching the tip of the young man behind her, his cock is still pressed against her but she teases the tip as he teases her, copy them now. But focus on the fingers," as the girl squeezed the tip of the young man's cock, while running a delicate fingernail about the tip, eliciting a strained moan from him -- and from the couples in the living room.

Catherine moved her hand as if in a trance and Charles shuddered as she began to manipulate the swollen head of his cock still trapped between her buttocks as he pulled her back harder, fingering her deeply. Serena groaned helplessly and pushed her hand behind her finding the tight swollen tip of Harry's huge cock twitching under her fingers.

Jack moved closer with the camera and focused on Serena's hand on the swollen cock of Catherine's husband and then on the probing fingers between her thighs. Julia had released Jack's cock from his trousers and was urgently milking him, rubbing her thumb around the tip as he filmed.

"Ladies step your feet apart a little, spread your thighs, welcome the hardness behind you, and continue until further instructions." They looked at the screen and saw that the girl, teasing the young man's cock with her finger tips, had spread her thighs wider as he teased her lips and slid a long finger deep into her open pussy.

The wives spread their legs, the husbands eagerly took advantage, sliding their cocks up and down the parted cheeks as the women teased them and they fingered soft moist flesh.

"Pay close attention to the finger, see as it spreads her lips as it slides down, see how wet she is, how it dips inside a little deeper each time." Whispered Dr Sharpton off screen. "Feel what she feels, feel what he feels. His erection has never been harder, your erections have never been harder. She is wet and open and ready, you are as wet and as open and as ready as you have ever been. And you all know that when I give you permission, when I give you instruction, you will copulate without restraint, the hard, excited cocks will slide between the spread lips up into the warmth and, when I give permission, eventually, prolonged orgasm will follow. But until I release you continue to excite each other until you can hardly bear it, until you are longing for that release."

Time stood still as Harry and Charles urgently and with increasing abandon drove their fingers up and down the soft puffy sex of Serena and Catherine, dipping one now two fingers into them and urging them back onto their cocks. Serena and Catherine tormented the inflamed tips of the cocks pressed between their cheeks, long minutes of moaning passed.

After what seemed an age with all couples excitedly arousing each other, Dr Sharpton said "Now" and on-screen the young man could take no more and turned the girl around and bending her over sunk his fingers smoothly into her from behind and then eased his penis deep into her.

Dr Sharpton spoke again "Now I want you to watch as the young man slides easily into her, ladies spread your legs further apart, gentlemen slide you fingers from the top of their sex down deep inside, slowly up and down, deeper each time. Ladies keep squeezing the tip of the cocks behind you. All watch as he enjoys her and she enjoys him." Catherine and Serena stood, hypnotized, as they watched and obeyed.

"Now I shall count down from 10, keep teasing each other as before. When I get to 7 the ladies will say how wet and ready they are, when I get to 6 they will say how hard their partners cocks are, and at 5 they will say what they want the gentlemen to do to them and they will keep repeating that until I reach 1 when you will make love until you both have an intense, prolonged climax. Ready?"

Catherine and Serena whimpered.

"10.....9.....8.....7"

"I'm very wet, very very wet. Serena groaned

"So am I, I can't take much more." Whispered Catherine.

"Excellent. "6"

"Harry's so hard"

"Charles so hot, so big"

"5."

"I want you to slide it into me, as deep as you can. Please" Catherine said in low voice.

"Yes.. please.... deep and slow."

"4."

"Fuck me please...now"

"3."

"Any way you want, I'll do anything you want, just do it please."

"2."

"Catherine's right, fuck me any way you want, for as long as you want."

"1."

Charles and Catherine were the first couple to respond, they sunk to the couch, Catherine on her back legs widely spread as Charles slid his cock deep into her wet sex, she groaned and her legs wrapped instinctively about him as he began to thrust deeply into her, grunting in time with her heavy panting.

Serena pushed Harry down to the floor and as he lay on his back she climbed onto him, facing away from him and as he watched his rigid cock slide up, between her wet lips; she began to move her hips up and down slowly, as she faced Jack's video camera.

"Why are you filming us" she gasped as she slid sensuously, helplessly up and down Harry's rigid cock.

"Because, my dear Serena unless you want others to see this tape you and Charles, Catherine and Harry, who is fucking you so well, will be joining Julia and myself for regular, intimate little parties."

Serena moaned helplessly as Jack continued "Now come round to the back of the sofa and bend over like a good neighbor and let Harry take you from behind."

12