Aalya's Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what happened!?" Niven stammered. From Niven's perspective, he saw Aalya writhe in pain, but he could not see the whip that God used, if He even used one.

Aalya spoke through the pain. "I can't ask for just anything. I think what He sends me must be related to why He sent me here, which I think was to relearn how to read."

"And rope is supposed to help you read?" Aalya thought about that for a moment. She could not think about why rope would be necessary.

But as Niven took everything in, a few ideas started to form. He took a few breaths that he did not hold, and then told Aalya that he would be right back after preparing some flashcards. He had officially agreed to help her, but he did not really know what he was doing. She's crazy, right? Or am I? He did not actually have flashcards but needed space to himself to process everything.

Meanwhile Aalya waited in the living room area. She was getting wetter with anticipation. She was also feeling constrained, as she had never gone this long with clothes on before. She unbuttoned part of her shirt. It did not help at all, since her bra was still restraining her. She figured Niven would take a while, so she produced a master plan:

Step 1: Take off her shirt.

Step 2: Take off her bra.

Step 3: Put her shirt back on, now unrestrained by her bra.

It's foolproof, she thought, and put the plan into motion. Aalya initiated phase one. She took off her shirt, and Niven did not walk in. Now for phase two. She took off her bra and -- Niven still did not walk in. Phase three. She put her shirt back on, and Niven still did not walk in. Another operation successfully completed. He'll never suspect a thing, she thought.

Then Niven walked in. The first thing he saw was her bra discarded on the floor.

"What the heck? Why did you take your bra off?" She's definitely crazy, Niven thought. Aalya tried to save face.

"Oh, that's intentional. Have you never had a girl over before? That's the customary way to greet--"

"I'm going to have to stop you right there. I may be an insecure loser, but... actually, I'm not sure where I was going with that." Aalya was not embarrassed anymore. Not because of what Niven said, but because she was too turned on to care. And for some reason she had developed an appetite for Niven.

"I guess I have been pretty bad." She fell gracefully to her knees and crawled slowly to Niven. She was just under his pelvic region, and she noticed his bulge. Niven's lips quivered. Aalya's breaths were hot against his skin. Her words were slow and heavy. "Where I come from, it is a sin to wear clothes. But I've been wearing them all day, so I really should be punished." Niven's cock was fully hard now, and suddenly his shorts felt just as constraining as Aalya's bra had been.

"I see," Niven said. He walked over to where the rope was. Aalya stayed in place as she watched him. He placed the rope on the kitchen counter. "Then, I suppose I have no choice but to punish you for wearing clothes... and, of course, for lying to me."

"Oh please, Niven." She sounded tipsy. "Please punish me."

"My name isn't Niven." Aalya tilted her head, confused. "My name is Master."

A smile spread across her lips. "Oh yes, Master." Niven caressed Aalya's cheek, then moved his hand down, grabbing her neck gently. He bent over to pull her close and guided her up. He lifted her until she was on her toes. Then he pushed the back of her head and brought her in for a deep kiss.

As they kissed, Niven used his other hand to undo the buttons on her shirt. He started playing with her boobs, squeezing them, pulling them. Aalya moaned with pleasure. Their tongues danced with each other. Both of their lips were soft enough so that they could barely feel them connecting, as though they were meant to be joined. When the kiss ended, Aalya stripped completely, revealing her wet pussy, which was red from arousal. Niven stepped toward the kitchen counter and used the rope to tie her hands behind her back. He tied fast and tight, but not painfully.

"You really know your knots," Aalya said.

"My father taught me." Niven admired his work. "Now get on your knees."

"Yes Master." Niven also stripped completely. He put his cock near Aalya's face. She leaned forward to suck it, at which point Niven took a step back, keeping his meat just out of reach.

"Say, do you want this cock? I'm thinking I should save it for another day." Aalya was a bit scared that Niven was serious.

"No please don't, Master. I need it. I need your pulsating Statue of Liberty, your Eiffel Tower of love!"

In a matter of 0.2 nanoseconds, Niven's erection completely vanished. "What the heck was that?"

"W-what do you mean?" Aalya watched Niven's cock shrink like sand falling through her hands, or like treasure sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Or like a somewhat decent simile being completely ruined by the author shamelessly breaking the fourth wall as if doing so was clever and not just a pathetic way to cover up a lack of substance.

"You called my cock a 'pulsating Statue of Liberty,'" Niven said. "And the Eiffel Tower?"

"That's poetic, isn't it Master?"

"No. No it is not. We will continue this session at a later date, once you've learned to just say cock. Kindly leave."

"But it's three a.m." Niven retrieved his phone from his bag and checked the time. His face contorted in surprise. "You aren't going to send a girl out alone at three a.m., are you?" Then, with a playful laugh, Aalya pressed him further. "Are you, Master?"

"No. I suppose I'm not," Niven said, dejected.

Aalya smiled. "Then wouldn't you suppose, Master, that I'll have to stay the night?"

"Yes. I suppose you will."

12