Aarla's Descent Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Aarla is trapped.
2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter VI.

As the hours start to go by, you realize that you are truly helpless. Your first instinct is to struggle out of the straitjacket, and so you start to move your arms inside the material, twisting and jerking them any way you could. But ruanite outfits are called inescapable for a reason: once you get locked inside them, you can only get out if your captor wants you to. Something that only happens once the slave's mind is shattered to the point that their sole desire is to serve their master.

The second thought you have is to wait until you are let out of the cage, and use your legs to subdue Mr. Garcia. But there is no point doing that either. If you threaten to kill him, he would literally laugh you in the face: if he dies, you also die, as there is nothing on the ship that could help you get out of the straitjacket. Not to mention that you can't use your toes thanks to the ballet boots, and your eyes are rendered useless by the blindfold. The other thing you might try is torture, but that would mean a lot of risk. Without using as much of your toes, you can't bind him. And even if you force him into a grip with your legs, all he would really have to do is to grab his gun with one of his hands, and put a hole in you.

No, you have to wait. That is the only logical conclusion your mind could come to. Even if this means enduring the three days with Mr. Garcia.

"Ship is on auto pilot now," you can hear the man say as he enters the cargo hold. You can hear his footsteps become louder against the metal, then you shudder as you can feel his hand pressed against your face. "Come on, you don't have to be scared: we are just going to play a little," he adds. His hand moves down to your neck, then finally to your breasts, two of his fingers locked onto one of your erect nipples.

"Mhmm!!!" you groan as he increases the pressure, both of your arms tensing against the material.

"You can't do anything, can you?" he asks. You shake your head.

"Mhmmmm!!!" you groan again as he increases the pressure.

"Or maybe you could think of something, and you are just shy?" he asks. You shake your head.

"Hmm, wouldn't that imply a certain thing then?" he asks. You shake your head. However he increases the pressure, "Mhmmmm!!!" so you start nodding instead. "Yes, that's right. You actually got enslaved here."

He twists his fingers on your nipple, the pressure maintained, and you continue to nod.

"You know what? Let's put these into words," he says, and he unlocks your ballgag with his other hand. A trail of saliva leaving your mouth as the ballgag departs your lips. "What are you, Aarla?"

"I'm a slave," you answer. But that makes for another twist. "I'm a slave, Master!"

"Who's slave are you?" he asks.

"I'm your slave, Master!" you say aloud.

"Say that again," he instructs you.

"I'm your slave, Master!" you say aloud.

"Again," he says.

"I'm your slave, Master!" you say aloud.

"And for the fourth time," he says.

"I'm your slave, Master!" you say aloud.

"Good," he says, and he finally lets go of your nipple, a rush of pain getting to you instead of the relief you expected. Your mouth partially open, you can feel one of his fingers (perhaps his index?) inserted. You start to suck on it like a cock. In fact, you wish it would be one: the series of events made you aroused like no other.

"Open your mouth wider," he says, as you can hear his zipper pulled down. You proceed to do as ordered, and the next second his penis is inserted in your mouth, and you start to suck on it. "That's right. That's right," he repeats, his palm on the top of your head to guide you. You keep going on it for another minute. After that, he gets to the peak, and his semen is sprayed all over your tongue.

You gulp it down like the good slave you are. Alongside with a portion that you have to lick from the corner of your mouth. You stand idle for a second, unsure what happens next, then you can feel two fingers enter your vagina, making you gasp "Ahhhh!!!" as they start to move inside you with rhythmic motions. At one point, your expect them to leave. But they just keep going, your mind flooded with the sensations. Then it happens, "Ahhhhhhh!!!", and you arrive to he euphoric peak, your juices sprout all over the man's hand and the padding on the cage under you.

"What do we say now?" Mr. Garcia asks.

"Thank you, Master!" you say aloud.

"That's right," he says, his fingers placed inside your mouth so you could lick your shower from them. "You see, we will get along just fine, you and I. It is just like the Zetans say. Some people are born to own a slave. And some are born to be owned by them."

You feel something thick against your mouth, so you open it. You realize it is your ballgag, now strapped back into place as the show is over.

"Come on, you were dreaming of this," he says. His hand caressing your cheeks again. "Yes, Aarla, you want to be a slave. You are just too damn stubborn of a woman to admit it," he adds, however you choose not to react. His fingers wonder back to your nipples. Except that this time they are gentle, stimulating you as you are still with heavy breaths from the orgasm.

"Yes, you are stubborn. So damn fucking stubborn," the man says. "But don't worry, we have our three days here. Plus whatever time we will have once we sold the artifact. That's all what we need to get to the bottom of this, don't you think?"

Chapter VII.

"How is my slave doing?" you hear the question as the door opens.

It has been some time since you were left alone. Possibly hours. But you know for a fact that time passes differently when you are locked up. It could have been half an hour. Or even less. The truth behind these waits never revealed to you until your mind is completely shattered.

The man steps to the cage, and he presses his hands on your breasts from behind, massaging your nipples with his fingers. You start to moan "Mhm!" from the pleasure, your body tense as his hands move down between your legs. Two of his fingers move to your clitoris, rubbing it in a gentle fashion, then they move to your vagina, and start to go up and down inside you.

"Mhmm!" you moan again from the pleasure. But then the fingers leave, your body left yearning from the joy.

"I'm gonna let you out," the man says, and with a click you can hear the cage opened.

He grabs your leash, and leads you out of the cage, threading on your knees until you are instructed to stop. You can feel the strap unlocked at the back of your head, then the massive ball of rubber finally leaves your mouth.

"Open up," he says. You do as ordered, expecting a cock. Instead, he grabs your chin, tilts your head up, and spits in your mouth.

"Thank you, Master!" you say aloud.

He spits in your mouth again.

"Thank you, Master!" you say.

He spits in your mouth again.

"Thank you, Master!" you say.

You expect another spit. But then he lets go of your mouth and slaps you. Light enough so your face wouldn't swell. Yet strong enough that you feel the pain.

"Thank you, Master!" you say.

He slaps you again.

"Thank you, Master!" you say.

He slaps you again.

"Thank you, Master!" you say.

"Good pet," he says as you are expecting another slap. You can feel your chin grabbed again, this time your head is oriented forward, your mouth opened wide with the help of his other hand. "If the ballgag is removed, you open your mouth, tongue out, no exception. There should be no eye contact either. If you are blindfolded, and you look up, that still imitates eye contact, and that makes it a no go. In most cases, your head should be tilted towards the floor, or if you are on your knees and your ballgag is unlocked, it should be straight forward."

"Yes, Master," you answer, then you leave your mouth open, tongue out, as instructed.

You can hear a zipper unlocked, then you can feel his penis pressed against your lips, pushed all the way down to your throat the next second. You start to suck on it like the good slut you are, his hand this time too guiding your motions. You think he would leave his semen on your tongue like the last time, but instead, he yanks the shaft out of your mouth, then you are stood up in the ballet boots, your body pressed against the cage, and he presses his shaft inside your vagina.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!" you exhale.

He starts ramming you with his cock, your head held in front of you, both of your arms tense against the straitjacket, your legs pressing against the short chain that hold together the ballet boots. Sadly, most of the job was done beforehand, so he comes inside you just after a couple of strokes.

"Please, Master..." you find yourself saying.

"Please, what?" he asks.

"Please let me come, Master," you say.

"Are you a good slave?" he asks.

"Yes, Master!" you say. "I'm a good slave, Master," you add hastily.

"Repeat it," he says.

"I'm a good slave, Master!" you say aloud.

"Again," he says.

"I'm a good slave, Master!" you say aloud.

"Good pet," he says. He inserts two of his fingers inside your vagina, and he starts moving them up and down, the motions repeated until you come at last, squirting all over his hand, the cage's top and the floor.

"Thank you, Master!" you say. Then you find your upper body raised up, and you are locked back inside the cage, your mouth still open, tongue out, as your ballgag is yet to be inserted. You expect that perhaps it gets locked back now, but instead what you have is a rubbery object pushed in, something that very much resembles a penis. You start to suck on it, as expected. Then you stop at a sudden, as you recognize a tasteless liquid on your tongue.

"That's a feeding dildo, pet. See, these guys were considerate," the man says. You proceed to suck on the dildo until all of it's contents are empty. Then as the dildo leaves, you open your mouth again, this time the fist sized ballgag actually locked back into place.

"Have a nice night now," he says. "We will continue your training tomorrow." He gets up from the cage, and leaves, the door closing behind him with a hissing sound.

For some time, you sit there motionless, the sound of your juices dripping from the top of the cage your sole companion. If it is already night, then your intuition was correct. But this also means that this was only a half day that you spent here. Two full days and a partial day to remain, assuming that the road takes exactly three days. And there are no detours. Could you hold out that long? What makes you concerned that this was good. This and the previous time were both really-really good. So much so that you start to think you shouldn't seek help from Fjinn. Instead, you should choose to embrace this life permanently.

Keep it together, Aarla! you think to yourself, dissing the thought that began to sprout roots. For some time, perhaps an hour, you struggle in the straitjacket. But you just can't get out. No matter how much strength you put into your motions. After that, sleep finally takes you, with the hope that tomorrow would bring something better.