Aaron and Jen

Story Info
Brother Sister Love.
2.6k words
4.26
34.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lil Sister Jen

My name is Aaron. My sister Jen is 2 years younger than me and has always idolized me. We are both responsible children and we have always done good in school.

My parents have a busy life. Father has done well in the electronics field. Mother stays busy with her clubs and gardening.

We have a nice house in the suburbs. My bedroom and Jen's bedroom are upstairs. Our parents bedroom is downstairs, and they rarely come upstairs.

As I turned 20 and Jen 18, my graduation from Community College and Jen's graduation from high school was near, and I was considering a University 150 miles away. I asked my parents if I could go check it out on the weekend. My Father agreed, and gave me a charge card in case I needed something. Jen said that she wanted to go also as she might want to attend the same college when she graduated high school. It was fine with me as I could use the company on the long day of travel.

We had a wonderful day of traveling. We shared stories of the various dates we had. We dicussed each one with likes and dislikes. Jen said that she had never let anyone past second base on her dates. I admitted to going all the way with Bev, who was very popular with the boys. I asked Jen about masturbation, telling her that I did it regularly. She said that maybe once a week, she would bring herself to a climax. We were slightly embarrassed during our talk, but also excited by it. We then let the conversation drift to other subjects.

We arrived at the University, and spoke with the Registrar's office. They gave us the grand tour, showing us the boys and girls dormitories. We spent several hours asking questions, and liked the answers we received. It looked like the perfect place for me, and I committed to the college. Jen said it looked like the right place for her also.

It was about 5 PM when we began our journey home. Just at the edge of town, one of the tires blew out on my Camry. I changed it to the donut spare and limped back to the nearest garage. It was now 6 pm, and the garage could not get the right one until the morning. I called my Father and explained the situation. He told me to use his charge card for the tire, dinner, and to only get one motel room with two beds.(Always trying to save money).

We enjoyed the dinner, splurging with milk shakes, and then took a walk around town, hand in hand, or with my arm around her. At dusk we walked back to the hotel room. We had a nice large room, with two large queen beds. We sat and watched TV for a while.

I took my shower, put my silky briefs back on, and layed back on the sheets.

Jen got her shower, put her bra and panties back on, and wrapped a towel around herself. She came to the side of the bed, saying "Cuddle Big Brother". She dropped the towel, and cuddled into my side with my arm around her and her leg over mine.

We lay there watching the TV movie, as she lightly rubbed her hand over my chest. I calmly stroked her side and back, and turned to lightly kiss her lips. Jen said, "Mmmm nice," but this bra is pinching me. She sat up and removed it. We kissed again, softly, and longer. As I pressed my lips to hers, I slightly opened my lips, and licked her lips lightly. Jen's lips parted, and our toungues tasted each other gently. As we parted, Jen said, "Mmmmm, very nice."

We smiled at each other, and shared a nice hug. I continued stroking her back, but slipped my hand lower also, to gently glide over her pantied covered ass. As I continued, her fingers gently touched the head of my cock thru my briefs. Jen was looking down at my cock. My cock twitched and begin growing. As she continued touching my cock, it swelled to its full 7" length and 5" thick.

On my next stoke of Jens' back, my hand slid under her panties to stroke both cheeks of her cute ass, cupping each, and then lightly bringing my finger up her asscrack. Again I heard her, "Mmmmm." Jen increased her stroking of my full length cock.

She looked at me and said "I always wondered what you looked like".

My response to her was to slide her panties and my briefs down. With help from each other, our clothing was fully removed and we had a long french kiss. We freely explored each other further. I could feel heat and wetness from her pussy on my leg. I felt the precum from my engorged cock, as Jen swirled it around around the head. She bent over and slowly licked the slit of my cock saying"Mmmm". She then, very slowly, slid her lips over onto my cock. She slowly sucked my cock into her mouth half-way a few times. I felt my cock responding to her lips.

Jen then moved her leg over my hips, and moved up for a long, very sensual kiss. She is slowly sliding my cock between her pussy lips. We are thoroughly loving the action. She then sits up, holds my cock, and slides it into her pussy very slowly, so that we feel each inch, until she meets the resistance. Jen then says, "I Love You Big Brother!" and I reply "I Love You Lil Sister!". She then slowly forces my cock thru the hymen, and very slowly continues until my cock has entered her completely. We felt each inch as I entered her. The look on her face is heaven, reflecting my feelings. She continues slow fucking me, with her little "Mmmmmmmmmmm" coming from her throat.

After a few minutes, Jen picks up the pace and her face reflects the intensity. I can feel the cum boiling up inside me, as I try to hold back for Jen's climax. She starts quivering, and then explodes as her climax takes her, and my climax rolls with hers! We continue thru the climax, until both of us are spent. As she collapses on my chest, we roll sideways to hold each other tight.

Jen says "I Love You Big Brother" with me answering, "I Love You Lil Sis." I turn off the TV and lights, and we hold each other thru the night.

We wake in the morning and take a shower together, while kissing and smiling. As we get back to the bed, I pick her up gently laying her on the bed. I lay between her legs for my first taste of Jen. Her eyes are wide open in wonderment, until they begin closing in passion. I explore the interior of her pussy with my tongue, down each fold and crevice, as her clit swells. I began slowly sucking her clit with my finger pressing on her rosebud as her passion goes wild. As the climax rolls over her, I lift myself up to her and gently guide my cock into the folds of her pussy. Kissing her deeply, I begin fucking her in ernest. After 15 minutes, I feel my climax approaching and move higher so that my cock is riding her clit. We explode and ride thru it together. We hold each other as we catch our breath saying, "I Love You Big Brother". "I Love You Lil Sis".

We check out of the room and have breakfast, then walk to pick up the Camry. As we drive home, we discuss what has happened and our feelings toward each other. We know that most people would consider what we did as evil, but we had nothing but good feelings about our sex. We know that we must still date others occasionally to protect our reputations. We stop at a rest area for some passionate kissing.

When we get home, my Father compliments me on handling the unexpected problems. We inform our parents that we both would like to go to the college next semester. Father says that is a great idea, and that maybe we could find a place off campus for the two of us to save on dorm fees. Jen and I agreed that would make the expenses much easier.

That night, I felt Jen's nude body snuggle up to me, kissing me on my neck. I turn over and take her into my arms. I say, "I luv you Lil Sis." She says, "Luv you Big Bruver." We kiss deeply and passionately.

Jen whispers, "I want to taste you." She slides down and licks the precum off my cockhead. She slowly sucks my cock into her mouth, comes up and goes deeper. I'm not sure how long I can last. Next time I feel my cockhead hit her throat, then enter it a bit. Jen then takes my cock into her throat and drags her finger down my ass crack putting pressure on my anus. I lose my control and grab her head, holding it down on my cock, as I spurt several streams of hot cum down her throat. Jen gags, but swallows it all. She licks my cock clean and comes up for a deep kiss. I taste my cum in her mouth. I hold her tightly saying, "I can't believe what you just did Lil Sis! You are so special!"

I slide down between her legs and gently lick all around her pussy and lightly trail my tongue down her slit. As I move my tongue thru her wet folds, she moans, and her knees come up raising her cute ass. I let my tongue glide down over her anus and back up. It's like an electrical shock happened to her. I move up to suck on her clit. I then let my tongue glide back down all the way to her anus, having the same results. I then concentrate on her clit and insert two fingers inside on her Gspot. I feel her passion and climax rising. Jen is dripping wet. I use her pussy to wet my thumb and place it on her rosebud. She immediately slides it into her ass, fucking herself with it. She totally loses to her passion and moans as she rides her climax over the top. I move up to kiss her deeply so that she can taste her juices. We hold each other for an hour before Jen slips back to her bed.

Our life continued normally for us, with Jen joining me in bed approximately two times a week. We continued learning the different ways of pleasuring the other. We know our life cannot stay this way, but we are loving what we have now.

The time came to move to the University. We load up the Camry with our clothes and personal items. Our scholarships and loans had been approved, and our classes lined up. We had found a nice two bedroom apartment, and Father was pleased with his savings versus the Dorm price. Both bedrooms had queen beds, so Jen and I try each out. We left one bed unmade for show, and sleep in the other one. Cuddling every night in the nude was so sweet.

We became active with the University life, going to the many functions offered. We hung out with the other students at the cafeteria and student center. We introduced each other as brother and sister, but hiding our true relationship.

One young man, Brian, gravitated toward us regularly. He was my age, and seemed to be paying Jen some special attention. Brian commented to us about how close we seemed to be. We agreed, saying that we always had been close. He finally asked Jen out, who readily accepted. After a couple of dates, Jen admitted that she was sexually attracted to him.

The next day Brian joined us in the cafeteria. He said, "My sister Beth is coming to visit on Friday to see if she wants to go to school here. Can you two help me show her around?" We agreed, as we had nothing else planned.

On Friday, Beth and Brian came to our apartment at noon. We hung around talking and getting to know each other. Beth was a vivacious 18 year old with auburn hair and flashing eyes. We watched the two of them, hugging and touching. I looked at Jen and arched my eyebrow and she responded with smirk look. Jen said, "It looks like the two of you are as close to each other as we are." Beth answered, "Yes, we have always been very close."

We gave Beth the grand tour of the campus. She asked Brian if there was any way that she could stay overnight, so we could spend time together tomorrow. Jen offered to let her sleep with her, and we could spend Saturday together. We had a great evening and Jen really enjoyed having Beth with her.

I could hear them talking quietly late into the night, as I lay in my bed, missing not having Jen snuggled up to me.

Before daylight, Jen slipped into my bed and cuddled up. She says, "Hey Big Brother. I have some secrets to tell you. Last night Beth admitted to me that she and Brian have the same close relationship that we have!" I was floored and was happy to know that others believed in the same way as we did.

Brian came over at 9 AM, and we all went out to breakfast. Our talk was as if we had known each other forever. We took a long walk down along the river and found a secluded pace to sit. We kept a lively conversation going, until I say, "Hey Brian, I understand that you and Beth have the same relationship that Jen and I have." Brian looks at me with a surpised look. As he began stuttering, I say, "We think that is great! We can really make this work!"

Brian and Beth both said, "What do you mean?"

I answered, "Lets all four of us get a place to rent together, and we can still be together at nights." Jen quickly answered, "And we can swap partners whenever we wish!"

We all sat there, as they looked at us in shock. Slowly, Beth answered, "I'm in." Jen said, "I'm in." Brian said, "Wow! Yes, I'm in!" We all laughed, and excitingly all begin to talk, making plans.

We found a house that we could afford to rent that we could share expenses on. We had so much in common with each other. Our beliefs on most things were the same. We had fun, as we helped each other through college. Our sex life was tremendous! We would frequently bring our mattresses into the living room, and share our sex together all night or a full weekend. We developed a complete and total love for each other.

We lived our arrangement as we went through College. After Brian and I graduated, we all discussed the idea of Beth and I getting married, and Brian and Jen getting married. We could live close to each other, and continue swapping for sex when we wished. We realized that this would eventually cease, especially when one couple were trying for children. When that time arrived, we would be monogomous or have oral sex only.

Now, several years later, we continue with our loving arrangement. Both Beth and I, and Jen and Brian, have two children each, a boy and a girl. We realize that some people would disagree with this living situation, but it has been wonderful for our lives.