Aaron Ch. 30-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to kiss you, tell your mate not to attack me. I also promise not to look at his gorgeous ass even once today."

"You broke that promise about five times already." Kate laughed.

"Okay so no more. I will not look again."

"Ahhh look all you want, I like to look too. But his arms, and his stomach and his... yeah I like to look, so who am I to stop anyone else?"

"His mate. Anyone looks at my Sophia, or my Miguel, and I would claw out their eyes." He walked away waving with a huge smile on his face. She watched him climb into his seat and put on his headset. Though his words were said lightly Kate got the feeling Juan was super possessive and could very well do exactly as he had said.

It was only as they took off that she remembered she wasn't alone and quickly wiped her eyes. "Wind from the helicopter. I'm fine."

"Of course you are. Let's go get some cheesecake. It will be the last one for a while with Emily heading back to the city." Gem took Kate's arm.

"I'm under orders from Luna and Thorn to send two every second day. You'll have to keep in their good books to get them to share." Emily walked on Kate's other side.

"Hey, no fair. I'm your sister you should deliver me my own too."

"Alphas ordered only they were allowed deliveries. Sorry." Emily laughed as Kate stuck out her bottom lip. "Ha, haven't seen that lip for a whole week. I was starting to miss it."

***

Things got easier and harder with Aaron gone. Kate missed him terribly. Yet, she was able to focus on her own stuff more. They spoke every morning and every evening via the link and dropped each other texts now and then. Skype sessions weren't long but neither missed a single one.

"I'm doing much better Aaron, I promise. I'm looking forward to everyone coming home tomorrow and you'll be here the following day, right?"

"You look really good Kate. Relaxed I guess. I hadn't realised how tense you were the last few months until I see you like this again." He paused, "I'll be there really early. I want to spend as much time as possible with you." He saw her immediately tighten in her shoulders and the line of her lip. "No pressure Kate. I'm going to bunk in with Alex, I just want to see you."

"He won't be home long either. He's finished with John and Rose now and after the wedding will be going after the missing princess."

"He would have left if there had been the intel, but sources and information have been limited. He at least has a starting point now, but you know Alex, he hates that she's possibly been suffering all this time."

"Yeah I can't imagine. If she's being used and beaten, or worse force bred, Aaron she could already be gone. He'll be beside himself if he finds out he is too late."

"That could all have happened before he was even told about it. However I am hoping as her father hasn't felt her death she lives. As long as she breathes there is hope."

"I don't know. If it was me I think I'd rather be dead."

"Kate, baby, you are a survivor. You may say that but you would be kicking ass every chance you got and refusing to give in easily."

"I do like to kick ass." Kate grinned. "Okay this is getting depressing. How's the training going?"

"He's terrible. I say 'sit' he rolls over. I say 'stay' and he goes and brings me random items, I may or may not be wanting. The only thing he has learned is where to do his business. But I guess that's the biggest thing, right?"

Kate laughed as Stiles suddenly popped up next to Aaron, feet on the table and looked him as if to say 'You moaning about me again?' "Hey Stiles, aren't you a good boy. Sit." When the slightly tidier dog dropped and sat she winked at Aaron. "Clearly it isn't Stiles that has a problem Aaron, maybe you need to work on your commands?" Then she continued "Such a good boy, what a good boy Stiles." The dog stayed sitting, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth and what appeared to be a very satisfied expression on his face.

"You and Emily have a new dog. I'll deliver him when I come to the wedding. It appears just like me he prefers women."

"Oh no you don't mister. You took that dog on. You sort him out."

"Emily loves him and he listens to you, admit it, you'd love him with you."

"Only when he and his dad are a package deal."

"Are you saying you want us all to be together Kate?"

"Well duh, we are mates. We're going to have a family together. What did you think we would do? Stay long distance forever?"

"Oh right. Of course. Well as soon as you're ready let me know and Stiles and I will make it happen."

"How about we just get through the next few weeks first?"

"Okay smarty pants I can do that." Aaron smiled as Kate looked at her watch. "You're about to end this for the night aren't you?"

"Yeah I have a meeting with Luna and Thorn in about eleven minutes."

"A meeting?"

"The other alpha is conferencing in." Kate had taken to no longer referring to her mother since sending the diary and letter to the other pack.

"You ready for that baby?"

"Yes. I'm fine. She hasn't been around for a long time and even when she was... yeah I'll be okay."

"Will you let me know what happens?"

"I'm going to leave the link open until I go to bed. I need you with me for this."

"I wish I was there. I love you Katie."

"I know."

"Wrong answer silly girl."

"Was I supposed to say I didn't know?" Kate stuck out her tongue and showed her finger approaching the keyboard. "See you soon." She heard him groan her name as she broke the video connection. "Oh don't whine, you know I love you too."

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

The pack house and surrounding area were full of noise and excitement. The team that had gone to help with the Grey Cliff Pack, as they were now known, were returning any moment.

"What is all the fuss about? You would think they'd been gone a year." Gem couldn't get Lucas to stop barking orders at everyone in the kitchen. She rolled her eyes as Luna and Kate both laughed as they tried to help with the preparations for the party. "Seriously Luc if you keep yelling like that you'll have a mutiny in here and you won't even be able to say hello to Alex and Rose when they arrive."

"My brother, my sister, Luna's father, not to mention a pile of probably emotionally and physically drained wolves are about to arrive. They deserve to be welcomed in a way fitting for what they have been through and to show how important they are to us. I haven't got time to punish you this week Gem so take out your phone and send me a text, hash two."

"You want Gem to remind you how many infractions you need to punish her for after things calm down?" Kate roared with laughter.

Gem on the other hand just removed her phone and followed his directive. Then went over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Well I'm useless to you in here and not helping you ease up on everyone else so I'll go see if Jane needs a hand."

"You, pet aren't going anywhere until I get a real kiss and you agree not to over-do it."

"Awww you are so cute when you aren't being all bossy master dude." Kate made kissy noises and then fled fast when Luc gave her an assessing look and took a step in her direction. "No time to chase me Lucas, so much to do."

"Katie-girl stay away from my kitchen today or I will make time."

"I'm excited to see them too you know. But try not to kill anyone in there accidentally or on purpose. They're all working their butts off and they love what they are doing and want to welcome their families and their pack home too."

"Fine. I'll try to be less of a 'bossy master dude' if you keep an eye on Gem for me. She's not as tough as she's making out. I found her crying yesterday and I couldn't find her the afternoon before and she had fallen asleep down by the lake."

"Okay Pops I'll keep an eye on your woman, and Peanut."

"Thank you."

***

"Alright you lot, we're nearly there and you better be ready for us."

"Luc and Thorn have everyone organized. I can't wait to see you." Luna spoke via the link. "Kate and Gem, they are almost here so if you want to be able to get near Rose before she's swamped by her family and half the pack you better get to the front of the house."

Kate and Gem looked at each other screamed and quickly abandoned the baby gear they were admiring and fled.

"I've sent Kate and Gem out the front to meet you. Kate is doing much better now but they have both missed you. I've missed you too. However I'm moving a bit slower than those two today."

"I feel terrible that I didn't pick up all this years ago, the poor girl has hidden it so well."

"Yeah well don't dare use the word abused, she goes nuts. Apparently abuse is a term only for those that have been physically hurt in her mind. Her therapist team are working on that mistake too. By the way they have no idea about your news."

"I had a feeling, Mother Luna, miss know-it-all, would have a heads up on it but thank you for letting me be the one to tell them. Well show them I guess. I don't know about you Luna, but I'm massive already."

"Multiple births will do that I guess. Just thinking about if I had to go forty weeks like this makes me appreciate the change so much. Of course the wolf in me is still grumpy Thorn said we can't hunt anymore."

"Well I can see the house, so I hope you're heading to the front so you can see their faces when my giant belly is the first thing they see when I get out of this car."

"Wouldn't miss it."

***

"Rose!" Gem screamed as she saw John open the rear door for his wife. She was already moving forward when Rose, with his help emerged from the car. "What the... Oh you sneaky cow. How could you not tell me?"

"Shit Rose, have you got a basket-ball under that top?" Kate smiled as her friend blushed and accepted Gem's enthusiastic hug. "Hey careful Gem she's looking a little ready to fall down."

"I wanted to see your faces when I told you and I didn't expect to be quite so obviously showing it when we got here."

"Twins?" Gem held her hand over Rose's bump then turned and hugged John, "Congratulations Alpha Donald."

"Ahhh John is fine." He looked a little jumpy.

Luna walked forward. "The triplets got you scared Dad?"

"Triplets? You knew!" Kate immediately turned on Luna. "You suck as a best friend you're meant to tell me everything."

"I tell you My everything. Not someone else's."

"I'll probably forgive you. Just give me a few minutes to pretend I'm angry."

"As long as you don't pout I'm fine with that." Luna greeted her father and then looped an arm in Rose's. How about us pregnant ladies see if we can find a cool spot to sit down?"

"Where is everyone? I thought you said they were ready?"

"Believe me they are sooooo ready. I had to make all sorts of threats and promises to stop you being knocked down as soon as you got out of the car. Thorn is on his way and then he and I will escort you to the garden where we are going to relax no matter what everyone else is demanding."

"You okay Luna?" John looked over his daughter and could see she was tired.

"Kate and Gem are hard work on their own but jeez you throw in a whole pack of hyped up wolves, a returning party of heroes and family, a week of visitors and a wedding and well... thinks get a little, intense."

Thorn arrived right at that moment and had the joy of John scowling at him. "Don't start with me John, I am doing my best to stop her doing as much as she is but she tells me to back off more times than not."

"Try harder. She looks exhausted." He looked at Rose. "Be quiet. I don't need you telling me to play nice. He's not an idiot. He sees for himself and knows I like him."

"So much for privately trying to nudge you into a more politically correct approach."

"Am I a politician? Is Thorn a politician? We're family. He's always been straight with me. I will do him the same courtesy."

"I am all for that John. Rose save your diplomatic skills for when John here has to deal with the council or other alphas. You look good, the trip didn't tire you too much?"

"I sat in a car Thorn. I didn't run here. I'm fine."

"I see we both have our work cut out for us John." Thorn grinned at John and with a wink swooped up Luna. John laughed and followed his lead. "Let us get our women to the garden for relaxation and refreshments."

"Thorn put me down. If the whole pack see me looking like I can't cope this early on I'll lose their respect."

"Bull, they'll just think I'm being an overbearing mate and overprotective father to be."

"If any of you mention a word about either Luna or Rose being anything less than the strong alpha women they are, your Alpha here, and I will see you suffer. Got it?" John growled low for the tiny gathering to hear.

Kate, Gem, the driver and a couple of John's own pack were quick to agree. Lucas who had only just arrived took one look at Rose and Luna and smiled. "You two will have to go easy on me I can only be a Godfather to about eight kids max. I plan on being very busy with my own children."

"No problem here you're off the hook completely with these three. You are far too bad an influence." Rose chuckled as his smile vanished. "Oh don't be like that. Now pick up Gem, she's feeling left out."

"I am not fee..." Lucas swept her up before she finished. "Okay looks like all the up the duff women are getting carried to the party."

"Just another thing I miss out on. I so should have let Aaron breed me." Kate pouted.

"Let him breed you? You still haven't even sorted out if you are staying mated." Rose interrupted.

"Well Luna and I are both clear on the future outcome so I guess we work it all out."

They hadn't even moved a few steps when Kate was swung in the air and twirled around like a five year old. "What's a guy got to do to get a welcome home these days?"

"ALEX." Kate squealed just like a dizzy five year old and wrapped her arms around his neck. "It is so good to see you."

"Easy tiger, my brother will be here soon and if you keep rubbing yourself all over me like that he is going to get the wrong idea."

"Alex. Don't be an idiot." Kate smacked his shoulder. "You still grumpy that the mission is still at a stand-still?"

"We're finally making progress. But we can talk about that later. Where are we carrying all you ladies? Is there a big scary mouse out here?"

"Neanderthal one, and Neanderthal two decided women carrying multiple pups needed transportation to the garden. Bossy Master Dude of course is always quick to join in any Neanderthal activity, even though inferior and only knocking Gem up once. As you are a new age, equality loving, younger, less chauvinistic type, and I am not bred, you can pop me down, and we'll go find the party."

"I'm sure Aaron would have happily obliged if you had given him the nod." Alex grinned down at Kate who sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay maybe you two aren't quite there yet."

"He and I will be fine. I've been working really..." Kate drifted off as she caught his scent her wolf starting to rise. "Aaron."

"Wrong brother, mate." Aaron growled at her from behind them. Alex turned and about to greet his brother saw the anger brewing there and set Kate down. "Over her eh?" Aaron moved forward pushing Kate behind him so hard she almost toppled and then landed a solid punch on a slightly bewildered Alex. "She's mine Alex. Keep your paws off." He barely stopped his wolf coming forward. He turned then still furious and saw Kate staring at him open mouthed. "How could you? You know he has been in love with you half his life and you're all over him. Not very fair Kate. Especially when you keep pushing me away. We all know you'd prefer him as your mate, but you got stuck with me."

"You really are a moron Aaron." Alex muttered. "Thorn, John sorry I'm going to my room I'm not feeling inclined to party right now."

"Alex, don't let him drive you away you have every right to celebrate with everyone and you will be gone again soon." John spoke, then looked at Rose with a shrug when she smacked him again. "Oh for crying out loud. This isn't a pack thing this is a family thing. Thorn needs to bang their heads together."

"John, I agree with you. Alex, Aaron my office now. Luna, you and Kate head to the garden I will be there shortly."

"Kate?" Luna looked to where Kate still stood in shock. The only progress from the dropped jaw were tears now pooling in her eyes. "You okay?"

"I..." She stopped and shook her head. "I'm so sorry." Kate did what Kate did best in these situations she turned and ran. She hadn't gone far before her clothes fell to the ground and her wolf took over.

"Fantastic. You've probably just destroyed any progress she was making Aaron." Rose glared at her brother.

"Yeah, blame me. Everyone always does." Aaron looked around him. "What the hell are you all looking at me like that for? And why are you all carrying your mates?"

"Well I'm carrying my exhausted mate because she's gorgeous and I love her." Lucas kissed Gem's forehead. "I am sick of this situation so I'm out." He immediately walked off taking Gem with him.

"Thorn was carrying me, because I've been running around all day planning a welcome party and a wedding. Oh and I'm carrying twins. Now however I will walk away before I tell you what I think of your behaviour." Luna spoke calmly before leaving.

"My turn?" John looked at Rose who grinned at him. "Well clearly I am not too old because while these young fellows all knocked up their mates, I achieved more than any of them all while taking over a new pack, rebuilding half our property and getting to know my beautiful mate. Rose and I are expecting triplets in a few months."

"You're expecting..." Aaron looked at Rose again and took in the changes he had missed in his anger. "You're all pregnant and Kate... was just trying to fit in with the lot of you, have some fun. Fuck."

"The redhead? Kate?" John checked he had the right information. Rose and Aaron both gave agreement. "You haven't known her long?"

"Only her whole life." Thorn groaned. "Long story John."

"But he's clueless. That fiery miss would never just try and fit in and go along with the fun. She's far too strong and she was calling us out on our ways, and demanding the other one put her down." Rose pulled his head down to her and gave him a kiss. "You're just happy you got a smart one for a mate aren't you?" John laughed. "Thorn, I'm sorry but we're leaving this to you son, good luck. I think you'll need it." On that note he carried Rose in the direction the others had gone.

"I'll go after Kate." Aaron spoke.

"No. I have others doing that. You'll just make her run harder." Thorn growled low in his throat when he saw Aaron hesitate. "Office now."

***

"Kate, baby I'm going to Thorn's office with Alex and him. I'm sorry I made a scene. I over-reacted. Guess we both have jealousy issues. Please come back to the pack house. Katie I'm a moron you know that. I love you and I'm sorry."

"I'm not angry Aaron. I'm sad I've come between you and Alex. I'm embarrassed you said those things in front of everyone. I'm hurt you would think so little of me, and of Alex, that you seriously think we want each other. I never wanted Alex, and if he ever thought he wanted me I'm sure it passed many years ago. I feel guilty that being a bad mate to you I'm driving you crazy. If I had let my wolf lead me instead of keeping her separate as I have my whole life we would be expecting our own pup or pups by now. We wouldn't have been living apart. You wouldn't doubt me. You would know I love you. I've been telling you every day. I've been trying so hard to..."